Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike (72711 Views)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by whitecat2: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
People do all the time, at least I know friends who drove from Senegal to Paris. The problem is when some people who can lie just about everything bring a topic, you just have to follow the pattern. You and I know why many including my humble self don't believe this very story.
chukxie:
The level of ignorance on this thread is beyond me! Little wonder the world erroneously sees Nigeria as a nation with bunches of brainless people. Anyone that thinks it's impossible to ride a bike from Nigeria to Austria must a complete t.wat.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Okudiover(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin I will not believe this until he makes the return journey from south Africa to nigeria using his hands.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
mikron:
A Nigerian and chemical Engineer, Ogbonnaya Kanu, also known as Foto Dadi, has broken a record as the first man to ride a motorcycle from Lagos to South Africa, Kanu who is the first and returning Vice President of the Association of Nigerian Motorcycle Clubs, has ridden motorcycles to 26 countries of the world. In 23 of the trips, he traveled with his own Nigerian-registered motorcycle.

In 2012, he rode solo from Lagos-Nigeria to Austria, riding through France, Germany, Austria, and Italy; and in mid-October, he embarked on another solo trip from South Africa to Lagos.
Kanu is the co-founder, and member of the Board of Trustees of the Easy Riders Motorcycle Club of Nigeria – the first registered motorcycle club in Nigeria.

He is also the co-founder of Ride Easy Motorcycle Training School; co-founder and member Board of Trustees, Ride Easy Motorcycling Club of Lagos, and Superbike Clubs Association of Nigeria (SCAN).
http://nigeriacamera.net/nigerian-man-breaks-record-rides-to-south-africa-from-lagos-on-motorbike/
Baba olokada grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by banky222: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
diluminati:
Well is there anything special about it? It would have made more sense if he did it for a cause like riding across Africa so gej can end this boko haram insurgency or riding across africa for gej to end corruption...etc, something like that.
what about ridding the bike to stop ladies

like ... frm displaying their ignorance on nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Ignyte(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
some peepz be like: did he eise bike on d sea? how did he cross ocean.

Ships wey dey carry cars no fit carry bike abi, all he had to do was pay for a ticket, get the bike on the ship and sit on his bike thru out d entire cruise.

Mtcheww naija peepz ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by piagetskinner(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nice....what an adveNture#btw, is that a ducatti?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nlanders and bad mouth.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:

Have you ever heard of ferry before?

He rode it on the ferry abi?? No be park hin park am?? shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014

;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him. ;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by sukkot: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
crase dey worry the boy. he get too much time on his hands
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by sukkot: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Iffffffy:

;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him . ;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him.
so he can buy you recharge card for that ya blue phone in ya pikshure ? go and siddon my fren grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Iffffffy:

;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him. ;DIs a really a Nigerian, he's cute. Would love to meet him.

I can link you you up to him..

Just send your reg. fees to this account:

Acct Number: 666419666
Bank: Swiss Bank
Account Name: Nlanders Innitiative

The linking form will be sent to you!

Only a fee of $1 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Homguy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Whch kyn lie be dat..him carry im bike cross atlantic ocean enta austria? Na wa oo
happily brandishing your ignoranve with reckless abandan. Learn to ask questions.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
sukkot:
so he can buy you recharge card for that ya blue phone in ya pikshure ? go and siddon my fren grin

Free her na..

Nlanders sef..

Person go make comment

Nlanders reaction : *rushes to check dp in oda to culminate yabs*

BTW: It was a selfie.. You know the machine for the other hand?? shocked

Abi Iffffffy
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by sukkot: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Free her na..

Nlanders sef..

Person go make comment

which one is yabs ? women no dey use recharge card again ? abi na only men dey use am shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
sukkot:
which one is yabs ? women no dey use recharge card again ? abi na only men dey use am shocked

Na only recharge card she want??

Or you wan recharge card also??

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I will not believe this until he makes the return journey from south Africa to nigeria using his hands.

Abi?? With picture or Udon'tBlivIt abi??

See your yeye face!!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

I can link you you up to him..

Just send your reg. fees to this account:

Acct Number: 666419666
Bank: Swiss Bank
Account Name: Nlanders Innitiative

The linking form will be sent to you!

Only a fee of $1 grin
ole
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
sukkot:
so he can buy you recharge card for that ya samsung galaxy s5 in ya pikshure ? go and siddon my fren grin
wetin u expect
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by jantavanta(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
alotofgrace:
HOW LOng did he spend on the road?

shocked shocked shocked ..... on bike ??

is there bridge between Morocco and Spain? or how did he cross Africa to Europe or another continent?

http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/regional-geography-of-the-world-globalization-people-and-places/section_11/28ba66f2bd496aa4a1b728257dafa7fb.jpg

He is allowed to enter a ferry with his bike
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Iffffffy:
ole

Okay o!!

How far?? You don chop today sooo??
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Free her na..

Nlanders sef..

Person go make comment

BTW: It was a selfie.. You know the machine for the other hand?? shocked

Abi Iffffffy

abi o, thank you jare
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Okay o!!

How far?? You don chop today sooo??
3times already
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by irokop(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
donodion:

See Morroco see spain shey.?

You sound like a burger, I made the journey early 1996 trough niger republic Algeria border to morocco which is called maginia to ujida Rabat then to tanger, at tanger you can see tarifa which is Spain side when you stand on a tall building, it's very interesting and some times very risky.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
SWG1:

Maybe they are giving award for intercontinental travels.

If u can travel sitting from brass in bayelsa to atlanta, u will definetly break his record.

Ozo ya anariri!
idi ok
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Iffffffy:
3times already

NA 1. "Oliver Tweest"

or 2. "Mama loves me"

or na 3. "I must survive"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
pelumiakinboye:

Once upon a time in Nigeria, there was no car, bicycle nor Bike. Everyone do trek from various State to Lagos to do Business. So to trek from Abuja to Enugu looks possible to me. #amjstsaying
we can no longer muster the strenght,with indomie and gulder no way
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by sukkot: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Na only recharge card she want??

Or you wan recharge card also??

cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by jantavanta(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
It is good to know that many of us are not preoccupied with how to loot money, hide it somewhere and die!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Iffffffy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

NA 1. "Oliver Tweest"

or 2. "Mama loves me"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mama loves me and its "twist" not tweest wink
XXXXXXXXXXX:

NA 1. "Oliver Tweest"

or 2. "Mama loves me"

cheesy
mama loves me and its "twist" not tweest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mechanic Roundtable / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.