Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. (46881 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by donifez(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2014
I love yemi tactics....for me foodstuff nd transport is the main thing...i school in Ghana and pack a lot of foodstuff for my use their..this helps me on economising any money been sent..though as a student you must get broke,with accurate timing and calculation you will survive..though i stay far from school...i still manage myself..i think it depends on the personality..some just dont know how to manage.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by yemi2plus(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
abbeyberry:

Bottom line, your akagum no get rival.

I will take this as a compliment.

To be selfish is one thing, to not spend money anyhow is another.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by yemi2plus(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
coolest0:

Is your school KSU? I grad. From there 011 and currently work there

Yes! I'm a student of KSU.

You will agree with me that things are a bit expensive here as compare to SW and part of SS.

A 10KG bag of rice goes for 2,000Naira here in Anyigba and when measure with a rubber used in Benin, it's just two rubbers. Now, that same 2,000Naira will get me three rubbers of rice and some cups in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by pinky21(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Cut down on girls den u will buy less recharge cards,no fast food outing,no BD celebration. If u must date to help konjil den find a naïve indigene who will even be cookn for u from home. She go jst dey proud say na university boy dey date am. Com back and tank me latr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by pamcode(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2014
this advice is is very valuable if u have beggars and parasites as roomates or wasteful spenders;You have to learn when to say no to people or else they would run you dry and dont ever allow their sweet talk to get to you and dont feel guity because it not a sin.some stunents will just spend their money anyhow and then start to look for someone theu would cling on to some might even have their own foodstuff yet they would come to beg.ALSO DONT EVER BORROW ANYBODY MONEY AM VERY CERTAIN THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT OR YOU COULD BOTH FIGHT BEFORE THEY DO.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by chinnyonwu(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2014
bro i need to help u out here... every month after u receive your allowance, travel go village . buy garri, 1 bag(50kg) and sugar (5kg). hire lorrry and make it back to your lodge. hope this helps!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Karleb(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
golor:

beer is a no no no i dnt even think of that cos the last time i try to do dat was 3years ago and it was very bitter and ever since then beer they one side,i deh anoda side... for woman it no cos most of my campus girls re end time girls.

Can you explain the bolded?
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2014
You will appreciate that 10k sometime in the future. Stop eating out, learn how to cook and eat stayover soup.

It is just for the main time.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Ijawboi:
LoL.
I spend 15k a week.
I seriously no know wetin i dey use the money do.

Cool story. Y are u telling us?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by UniqueGem(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2014
pinky21:
Cut down on girls den u will buy less recharge cards,no fast food outing,no BD celebration. If u must date to help konjil den find a naïve indigene who will even be cookn for u from home. She go jst dey proud say na university boy dey date am. Com back and tank me latr
I can't believe this is coming from a female. U're advising him to USE a girl?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by olarafiat(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
what do u mean 2 small 10k is a luxury i recieve 4500 per month n i also live off-k d 4500 gan na all sources bros shld learn tu manage

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by IamforGod: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
If your money is reducing ,just pray to God trust me its working for me.God will send people to u.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Mrfils(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
golor:

beer is a no no no i dnt even think of that cos the last time i try to do dat was 3years ago and it was very bitter and ever since then beer they one side,i deh anoda side...for woman it no cos most of my campus girls re end time girls.
Hahaha.. Are u an early time boy??
Btw garri! garri!! Dats d only remedy

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by midasbliss(f): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Managers association of Nigerian Students grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2014
lanxlot:
firstly, hw many babes do you have? how happy are those who have no babe, for they shall enjoy their pocket money. secondly, soup sleeping kwa? Well, learn how to wake up your soup. me, I don't mind if My own de doze sef. lol.

Hahahaahahaaa
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by pinky21(f): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Haba am not saying dat,jst talking from wat I saw back den in skool. Wen u even try calln them for advice cos u know dey re been used. Na to insult u b dat, n dey feel u want to take their BF.
UniqueGem:
I can't believe this is coming from a female. U're advising him to USE a girl?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's impossible... No matter how hard u try, it's not possible..
You are in school and contingency will always arise

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by UniqueGem(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
midasbliss:
Managers association of Nigerian Students grin
Hey!! Your diary, is it really a diary or just a write up? I'm asking becos u've not updated it.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by midasbliss(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
UniqueGem:
Hey!! Your diary, is it really a diary or just a write up? I'm asking becos u've not updated it.
lol... it's supposed to be a diary but... There is natin to write about. ;Dsoon...
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Drdonzeez(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
apply for scholarships.... I'm on 100k pa....it really helps alot
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by UniqueGem(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
midasbliss:

lol... it's supposed to be a diary but... There is natin to write about. ;Dsoon...
You mean ur days av been dormant? Nothing happening?
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by midasbliss(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
UniqueGem:
You mean ur days av been dormant? Nothing happening?

lol... not really... will update smiley
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by UniqueGem(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
midasbliss:

lol... not really... will update smiley
okay. I'm waiting.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by yemi2plus(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION:
It's impossible... No matter how hard u try, it's not possible..
You are in school and contingency will always arise

It's very possible.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by MacluvPH(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
By Ensuring u develop blind eyes at any drinking parlour and also having a blind eye on where women dey. That simply means u will have excess change at the end of the month.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Simple26(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
How now? Its impossible when 10k can't even be enough for a week, unless you are babeless shaa.
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by csbrown(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buy enough garri and sugar
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by kilokeys(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
golor:

bro thank u,yes i have a gf bt not the end time girl.in fact she do gv me d little she hv.
mr. Man
Man up.

wtf..
u hav no business straffing when u earn 10k.. who is d girl.. i go konk am.

be realistic.. we wey be bros sef.. still dey single by choice.
no fooling around.. u see me with a lady.. know i am abt to marry..

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by folameme(f): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
olarafiat:
what do u mean 2 small 10k is a luxury i recieve 4500 per month n i also live off-k d 4500 gan na all sources bros shld learn tu manage
wow 4500?hw do u manage?
Re: Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. by Owodiong(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dats much moni to me all u hav to do is...2 paint of rice is 1600,one paint of beans is 800,2 bottle of palm oil n grndnut oil is 500,indomine 1500,onions is 400 n Maggi 300,garri 1paint is 600 or 700,I bet u u wil stil hav chng til d nxt month....gudluck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara / Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.