Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36791 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Newshunter: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Channel is also Pro- APC
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by hummerwise(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
You too dey lie,
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post

This was ur first post

chilledbarbie:
Hi
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by UyiIredia(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
msmon:
@OP, I'm in consensus ad idem with you on the post aside from your opinion on NL. I'm not sure if NL is pro PDP but it's definitely pro GEJ, I say this with audacity haven noticed some changes on NL FP for a while now. Like I asked on one other thread this morning, do anyone notice thread that speaks ill about GEJ administration doesn't make FP for a while?

Somebody has been paid to ensure such threads doesn't get to FP I guess and this thread is on FP because you listed Nairaland as neutral

It's my opinion and I may be wrong

True. I won't be surprised heard that GEJ or his comrades cornered NL. There have been grevious lapses by this administration and the recent BH bombing and capture of Mubi are recent examples.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by omoakin111: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
TVC SEEMS TO BE TOO PRO APC, THEY DON'T TOLERATE ANYTHING FROM OTHER PARTIES AT ALL, ESP THE POLITICAL PROGRAMS HOSTED BY YORI, THEY HAVE A LONG LIST OF LAWYERS, MEDIA CONSULTANT AND POLICY ANALYST WHOSE OPINION ARE ALWAYS IN FAVOUR OF APC. IN MOST CASES THEY WILL INVITE 2 OR 3 APC MEMBER TO TALK ABOUT NATIONAL ISSUE CONCERNING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHOUT GIVING A RIGHT OF REPLY TO OTHER PARTIES. IF YOU CALL IN TO CRITICIZE THEM THEY WILL QUICKLY CUT YOU OFF. THAT PROGRAM IS A BIG TIME PROPAGANDA AND A SIMPLE WAY TO BRAINWASH THE GULLIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by latolak(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm listening to Pastor Bosun on his message about "Islamization of Nigeria". APC was mentioned of supporting ........, before that I read a book by El Rufai "The Accidental Public Servant" in which 90% of corruption cases were carried out by PDP. The masses need to shine their eyes.

That "sermon" was a silly one. He was linking up facts that have no connection. In today's world order, it isn't practical for a people to be islamized or Christianized in the manner which he explains. (prove me wrong if you can).

The interesting fact is, he wouldn't advise you vote APC in Lagos even if they presented a christian for Governor.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by alotofgrace(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post

welcome!!! which department art thou in?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
latolak:

That "sermon" was a silly one. He was linking up facts that have no connection. In today's world order, it isn't practical for a people to be islamized or Christianized in the manner which he explains. (prove me wrong if you can).

The interesting fact is, he wouldn't advise you vote APC in Lagos even if they presented a christian for Governor.
until you listen to the sermon objectively and do a guided research according to what is goin on in the country that is when I ll know you are not a paid agent.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by gboly3190(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
True talk,
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by zinny2049: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing
come and see the roads in abj good u want govt to do everything for u then u re a lazy man
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Tekecoms1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
tempex88:
Nairaland is pro GEJ. Can't reLli say if dey are PDP. But NL is not neutral when it comes to affairs that. Relate to GEJ. AIT is pro PDP, STV tries to be libral, we have more pro APC media in lagos sha.
Stop telling unfounded lies.
When was the last time u watched TVC? Please start watching TVC henceforth.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by belente(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alabsworld:
its not suprising coz u dont travel. For ur info nd D records.......Most deadly roads fixed are.....Abuja-Lokoja dual carriage road. Benin-Ore road. Enugu-Port/H road. Very deadly roads but now fixed.
which enugu- p/h exp. Road has been fixed?. That road is a death trap. Like wise other federal roads in d zone

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by folawiyoma(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/chilledbarbie/po

Chidinma, what are u doing here? Didn't I tell you to wait for me inside the bedroom?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by folawiyoma(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Hi

Chidinma, what are u doing here? Didn't I tell you to wait for me inside the bedroom?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by folawiyoma(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Guyman02:
I am a citizens without bias

Pic 1: JonaTAN constructed roads mainly on billboards.

Pic 2: Actual Nigerian Roads plied daily by citizens on the ground.
Pic 3: Enugu Onitsha Expressway (The road leading to TAN leader Ifeanyi Ubas Village in Anambra State)
Pic 4: Second Niger Bridge Under Construction. Lol!

Perhaps very soon Nigerians will start driving to their destinations via billboardic roads grin grin grin

Some people with propaganda , just love to pull someone down with trying to derail a tread.

Haba you no get brain? Abi we need to be doing scan so has to check if someone is psychologically okay before making comment on nairaland.

Different topic different comment.

Orie ko correct kankan.

Am sure u are from the propagande party, they can never make comment without trying to rubbish the presidency.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by temitemi1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing
that means u are nt a Nigerian!!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
AdeniyiA:

for d sake of ur GP i hope u'll reduce d hrs u spend online?

lol ok sir
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
joe17:
why are u attacking the guy like dis naa. Too aggressive. Upon say u jus com?

Check what he said he attacked first
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Naijazoom:

We don't care who you are, These is the internet, some of us have schooled at havard, so you're not special anymore. i was 17 when i got admitted so we have done better than that. we don't care if you're the president's daughter. keep your ego to yourself. this is the internet, and you're surrounded by thousands of people that are more better than you. #Peace #NoHating

Hahahahaha excuse me schooling at harvard makes me special ? ? ? oh my i dont know where to classify you before entering my uniben i was offered the opportunity of schooling at oxford yeah you heard me right i gat peeps there but i i don't wanna go i want uniben first then oxford for my masters
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Delegate:
welcome are u an incoming fresher or u are writing GST this Saturday?

Incoming fresher sir
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
vicadex07:

Hello barbie. Welcome to nairaland

Oh thanks i appreciate
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
exe0:

hw u dey prepare for d baptism by fire(clearance). Hope u dont all any Dob or name issues in ur ssce result?

No thanks
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
alotofgrace:

welcome!!! which department art thou in?

Sociology And Anthropology in the Faculty of Social Sciences
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Blitz888(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=ayswags post=27868710]seun is a PDP stooge,so save us that neutrality bullshit[/quote ]... I think I see reasons with him cos business must go on.. That's him being business savvy. After all the Dangotes and Otedolas of this world are all unrepentant GEJ apologist and PDP stooges... It's for economic exigencies!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by alotofgrace(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Sociology And Anthropology in the Faculty of Social Sciences

me....corrosive... do u know what dat mins in uniben?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
alotofgrace:

me....corrosive... do u know what dat mins in uniben?

No bro can you please explain
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by alotofgrace(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
chilledbarbie:

No bro can you please explain

lol...I see!!!

it means engineering!

u stay in h1 or h2 or off k
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by afoo02(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=saymax post=27869964][/quote]. Which pix? Who are you?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Wahala90: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
The North must be made to understand that Nigeria belongs to all. They must accept the fact that all other regions have a stake in the leadership of this country. Let them not deceive us that the Southerner in power now is incompetent. They themselves ruled for years and have never given this country one competent ruler, not even the religious extremist they are giving us now. They (Notherners) are the father of incompetence. Even the Southerner in power could not do much because he gave most of the offices to Northerners and is expending all efforts to clean up and tackle the crisis they instigated. We can't be deceived, Nigeria belongs to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.