Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36789 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Funniez: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Space booked
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Harmvirus(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
So true
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
List the ones in your locality or their josef Goebbels in ur area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Olarewajub: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
You're welcome.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by festwiz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I rep Nairaland
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by kosovo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lame!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sahara- anti corruption
Nairaland-fp- pro Jonathan but lots of time for APC recently
The Nation, leadership, premium times, daily trust-apc

Punch, vanguard- highest bidder

Thisday- PDP
Osun defender- self explanatory.
Nta-agip, so PDP

Most media houses depend on govt patronage so idealogy is scant

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Caseless: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.
those in bold are d true enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olarewajub:
You're welcome.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
We know na ...No be today
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Space booked...... *coming back*
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
who asked you? Uniben now oxford/cambridge/havard to be proud of?
You post didn't even relate with the topic being discussed! Or should we start dancing because you are a uniben fresher or because you just joined nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na lie nairaland is pdp

4 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
If say I no see Sahara reporters eehhh! I for just deactivate my nairaland account.

sahara Apc can lie more than Lucifer. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Conqrats baeby!!!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by penny01502: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tattooboy:
i've been noticing some of dese papers too.
especially The Nation

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
who asked you? Uniben now oxford/cambridge/havard to be proud of?

I know your type ive always been a guest here shut da Bleep up and go back into your shell who are you btw to quote me and speak thrash do you know who i am i dont blame you this is a faceless forum

4 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by arsetalks(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.
Nairaland is PDP. Make no mistake on that please. Even the blind knows.

4 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by quest003: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just saw Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
yes you saw.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by General2: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
SaharaReporters are Neutral, they reports according to what is really happening in the country, if not they wouldn't honor articles of people of Femi Aribisala like & his kind. @Nairaland, what about in social media, like facebook, twitter & the rest?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by humnsikan: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Vanguard is, to an extent, neutral.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Conqrats baeby!!!

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by johnemeka(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Good point...but this is serious oh and should be addressed .
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nairaland is pro PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I know your type ive always been a guest here shut da Bleep up and go back into your shell who are you btw to quote me and speak thrash do you know who i am i dont blame you this is a faceless forum
who are you? A proud b.itch?
Daughter to one of the looters(politicians)? Or a runs girl?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Did i just saw Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed
did I just saw?chisos!mama peace I have found one of your missing shedrens grin

3 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
AIt and their annoying tanoid adverts.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Mantissa89(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
nairaland is ethnic base site
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
who are you? A proud b.itch?

OMG are you this stupid do you know i can send you to jail for this do you know who my dad is you are stupid for this i can as well track your ip and jail you mortherfucker asshole

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Thanks dear

Madam very soon you'd get used to the community

#have fun!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers / Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.