Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36793 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
did I just saw?chisos!mama peace I have found one of your missing shedrens grin
cheesy Tell me the correct statement let me modify it na!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Lurcky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
fancy1992:
Wao

Guy u dey lie like APC Peeps

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by robinsoncrosoe: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nairaland is for apcriminals

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nairaland is pro-PDP. Even Xeun knows that.

5 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by msmon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
You said Nigerian are not stupid but some are and propaganda play prominent role in Nigeria politics. We have three categories of electorates(i.e the Yes, the No, the Undecided) and propaganda can change the undecided to either Yes or No group.

kamez:
Ok. And dis post is suppose to help us how??

Nigerians are not stupid.. We know what we want so irrespective of what the media writes about parties and politicians alike, we have eyes and we can see clearly enough to differentiate the rogues from the real deal...

Though at the moment I think all politicians fall into the rogue category

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

OMG are you this stupid do you know i can send you to jail for this do you know who my dad is you are stupid for this i can as well track your ip and jail you mortherfucker asshole
your dad?
Jail me?.......lol!
Kid never threaten anyone with that shitt here,ok?
I'm sure you yourself don't know me,if you had known....

10 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by frank442: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayswags:
seun is a PDP stooge,so save us that neutrality bullshit
Says who.
And soo what
If u can't beat them
After all more than half Of nija is PDP

Free association is part of fundamental human right

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I know your type ive always been a guest here shut da Bleep up and go back into your shell who are you btw to quote me and speak thrash do you know who i am i dont blame you this is a faceless forum

Shut up joor! Who are you sef?

13 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by smarthG(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by PRAYER4NIJA: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
Welcome madam, I wish you all the best as you join Nairaland fully. Join us as we Pray for Nigeria @ 12noon for 5minutes daily, the venue is anywhere you find yourself. Nigeria shall be great again...Amen!!
Welcome!!!

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
cheesy Tell me the correct statement let me modify it na!
that is the spirit my man,just change saw to see grin

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by adeadekf: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
I think TVC supports APC,has anyone noticed the body language of their presenters lately? Don't wanna mention names but I think APC pays their bills! My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Mbediogu(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.

Nairaland is not neutral. The political affiliation is clear but Positive.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by worldtrush: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
The Op is right,but I take exception to his point that channels tv is not affiliated. There is no media house without an agenda and affiliation no matter how unbiased they appeared,you can not rule out the ownership factor and this trend is what is obtainable in the global real

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
your dad?
Jail me?.......lol!
Kid never threaten anyone with that shitt here,ok?
I'm sure you yourself don't know me,if you had known....

Who the hell are you give me your address and i track you down and you spend days in hell asshole
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm sure Awolowo will be angry in his grave, seeing his paper, Tribune being a pro PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by galadima77(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
eke419:
The Nation is owned by Tinubu.
AIT is owned by Dokpesi
What do you expect?

On to other news

Health Workers Threaten Indefinite Strike

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1185-health-workers-threaten-indefinite-strike

Seriously bro, to buttress ur point u need to listen to political platform
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Alabsworld(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing
its not suprising coz u dont travel. For ur info nd D records.......Most deadly roads fixed are.....Abuja-Lokoja dual carriage road. Benin-Ore road. Enugu-Port/H road. Very deadly roads but now fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
Nairaland is pro-PDP. Even Xeun knows that.
seun is a card carrying member of pdp,I learnt he is coming out for councillorship erec-tion in his village,you no say him be village yampion grin

5 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
[deleted]

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Who the hell are you give me your address and i track you down and you spend days in hell asshole
you are too proud! Who d hell are you I don't give a bleep who u are?

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

you are too proud! Who d hell are you I don't give a bleep who u are!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by smarthG(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ezeibe:

You are not in surpport of JonaTAN government and u want to reap a TANgible harvest.........?
Christians usually say "GOD PUNISH DEVIL"

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
that is the spirit my man,just change saw to see grin
Thanks smiley
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
himkers:

Shut up joor! Who are you sef?
leave the pompous shameless thing! In the end time 'ajekpako go dey form ajebutter'! No mind am bro!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by sukpehi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Alabsworld post=27869420] its not suprising coz u dont travel. For ur info nd D records.......Most deadly roads fixed are.....Abuja-Lokoja dual carriage road. Benin-Ore road. Enugu-Port/H road. Very deadly roads but now fixed.[/quoteWhich Enugu - Port Harcourt road is fixed.That road is still very much bad.]
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Caseless:
those in bold are d true enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians.
. then you are an APC stooge

3 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Kasyn post=27869455] you are too proud! Who d hell are you I don't give a bleep who u are? [/quote

Oh well its enough gat no time trading words with an indigent good day
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Thanks smiley
you are welcome. I like guys like you that take to corrections,pls keep it up

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by ajahexcel(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Where are the E-warriors?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=chilledbarbie post=27869605][/quote] bad day to you!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Vivipedia: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
All the media houses are owned by politicians or government. What do you expect? Visit: www.vivipedia.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.