Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36792 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by azimibraun: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Channels TV I have noticed doesn't see anything wrong in Delta always giving the. Governor plenty of airtime and coverage of what the governor and his goons want ppl to see. I still wonder why channels come to Asaba all the time and I cnt see a report on the Worst road in half of the world Okpanam road. Channels big patner of Uduahgan.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by p2t2r(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
go fvck yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by azimibraun: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
^^ chilledbarbie you Just got served. Nairaland baptism of flames. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
na soo bro.. grin grin
Kasyn:
hahahahahahahahahahaha! In the endtime "ajekpako go dey form ajebutter".....no mind am bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
p2t2r:
go fvck yourself grin
gringrin......oh,she will track your ip and her father will jail you! Lmao....some people no get sense walahi

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by eaccyboy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
AIT for PDP its a big big lie..not now that Edo and Rivers are APC..do u see how dey challenge PDP correspondents they invited to der channels.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by BodyKiss(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
colossus2:
Patience Jonathan owns BBC tongue

Wow, "Dawn of the planet apes II" movie is out?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by kolamilan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just see Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
tvc ? you must be learner. most of there programmes are programmed to attack pdp. for example YOUR VIEW.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just see Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
What is NEutral about TVC?

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing
The roads are not meant 4 people that do not travel...

3 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by emecheboy2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Even CNN is pro state department and democrat while foxnews is republican.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
adavize:
Sahara- anti corruption
Nairaland-fp- pro Jonathan but lots of time for APC recently
The Nation, leadership, premium times, daily trust-apc

Punch, vanguard- highest bidder

Thisday- PDP
Osun defender- self explanatory.
Nta-agip, so PDP

Most media houses depend on govt patronage so idealogy is scant
Your write up is so pro-APC

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Strongfaze(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ezeibe:
The advert wey dey pain me pass na TAN advert for AIT, especailly that their song " gwudluck jonathan u are gwudluck to 9geria"..... Me self go dey wonder where those roads dey,..... Cos since i dey this country i neva benefit for any tangible thing

My brother, I dey shocked to see corper for one of the adverts! Did Goodluck start the NYSc?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Brainaic(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

OMG are you this stupid do you know i can send you to jail for this do you know who my dad is you are stupid for this i can as well track your ip and jail you mortherfucker asshole

Hello. Welcome to NL.
You should have simply ignored that dude, some people just lurk around looking for who to pour their anger and frustations on (transferred aggresion) and also this is the politics section, most people come here for politics issues strictly.

You'll meet several kinds of people on NL like its applicable in real life situations, what matters is how you handle 'em cos you shouldn't expect everyone to treat you nicely and HeY, dropped that "Do you know who my dad is". It's kind of funny, no one is interested in knowing who your dad is especially as you'll be resuming varsity, your dad won't always be around, you just gotta learn to flow with peeps. Sorry for the long post, I never intended to make it long. Anywhere, welcome once again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by okon11: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by kobikwelu(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Story....
Everyone is interested in political patronage, else, no brown envelope for weekend.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2014
Brainaic:

Hello. Welcome to NL.
You should have simply ignored that dude, some people just lurk around looking for who to pour their anger and frustations on (transferred aggresion) and also this is the politics section, most people come here for politics issues strictly.

You'll meet several kinds of people on NL like its applicable in real life situations, what matters is how you handle 'em cos you shouldn't expect everyone to treat you nicely and HeY, dropped that "Do you know who my dad is". It's kind of funny, no one is interested in knowing who your dad is especially as you'll be resuming varsity, your dad won't always be around, you just gotta learn to flow with peeps. Sorry for the long post, I never intended to make it long. Anywhere, welcome once again. smiley
. bro you be preacher ooo.. chaiii naa who ask you this job nah?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Gordieshegz(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
your dad?
Jail me?.......lol!
Kid never threaten anyone with that shitt here,ok?
I'm sure you yourself don't know me,if you had known....

Bro,just leave dat gal jor..what else do u expect from a uniben part 1 student?? Manners?? Sowie u can't have dat at least not from this non.entity newbee..it sucks to have a mere 15- year old child who should still be tied completely to her mother apron strings on forum commenting...those who invited her must be regretting by now...apologies to well behaved uniben's part 1 stu
dents
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Chigold101(m): 12:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Ezeibe:
u dont use advert to judge a tv or newspaper of being a pro any party at all. Advert or advertorial is what keep media houses in business.

AIT is not a pro-PDP station, they are more of APC. How to find out this is during election. Am judging based on what they reported about Anambra state & Ekiti state elections.
Then if anybody thinks that Vanguard is a pro PDP, that person has to read vanguard opinion columns especially that of sunday vanguard.
From my own findings; 80% of Nigeria media houses that is based in Ogun & Lagos are pro and advocates of APC...
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by ogele: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Channels is working for APC, whenever something good about PDP is to be discussed the station automatically loose voice. Then they will blame the lost of sound on some technical issues. Lol our eyes dey open 2 4 7 dey watch unaa!

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 10, 2014
adeadekf:
I think TVC supports APC,has anyone noticed the body language of their presenters lately? Don't wanna mention names but I think APC pays their bills! My opinion!
TVC belongs to Jagaban. Infact, Those big houses on Aladelola street, ketu belongs to APC excos. One of them belongs to the vice chairman of APC in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by mrofficial(m): 1:23am On Nov 10, 2014
TechRev:
Nairaland should not be on that list. Nairaland is a forum that reposts what media houses already published.

Where Nairaland comes in is, the political materials sent to the front page are mostly in favour of PDP.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by darne(m): 1:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Nairaland is not neutral at all....., Seun and his moderators have been working hand in hand with Gej Pdp and Tan..., I have also been noticing news that usually make front-page. Nairaland is not neutral Sam sam angry angry

Munafukais Alungu
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Raiders: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2014
emecheboy2:
Even CNN is pro state department and democrat while foxnews is republican.
CNN is a bit neutral but I have never seen Fox news report anything good about Obama. They are like Sahara reporters who don't report anything good about GEJ

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
for d sake of ur GP i hope u'll reduce d hrs u spend online?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by joe17: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2014
It's as if the country is divided already sef. This APC/PDP tins eeh
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by joe17: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I know your type ive always been a guest here shut da Bleep up and go back into your shell who are you btw to quote me and speak thrash do you know who i am i dont blame you this is a faceless forum
why are u attacking the guy like dis naa. Too aggressive. Upon say u jus com?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I know your type ive always been a guest here shut da Bleep up and go back into your shell who are you btw to quote me and speak thrash do you know who i am i dont blame you this is a faceless forum

We don't care who you are, These is the internet, some of us have schooled at havard, so you're not special anymore. i was 17 when i got admitted so we have done better than that. we don't care if you're the president's daughter. keep your ego to yourself. this is the internet, and you're surrounded by thousands of people that are more better than you. #Peace #NoHating
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by manjiggy(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2014
colossus2:
Patience Jonathan owns BBC tongue
I like the picture.
Kindly send the picture to me.

263171BB.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.