Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36795 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by sleekman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just see Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
are u kidding me? Does TVC have a reputation? They remind me of FOX news. That is d most one sided station in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
Nairaland is pro-PDP. Even Xeun knows that.
Even my neighbour rat knows NL is pro-PDP
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Ruggedbaba: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please call anyone you know that reside in Delta State,and ask him/her this simple question-" which TV station is the real propaganda machine of the "Governor","Dr" Uduaghan?".
I bet you that the answer is Channels TV. When you watch any news emanating from Delta State, it is 100% slanted towards the Governor, not even PDP! Word on the street is that not only AIT and Vanguard Newspaper is taking a huge slice of Delta State allocation,now Channels TV is also enjoying their share of the bazaar! Bogus projects are been projected like El Dorado! I kept help but wonder why the emphasis on Delta State, when Akpabio is breaking records in Akwa Ibom, and he is shoved into the background!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Dexema(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
What of supersport and brilla fm?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by kenex4ever(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. I give that one to you but somone might disagree with your opinion.
sure
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by FleppyDon(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Av rili noticed Tvc/APC & Stv/PDP STYLE
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by OLADD: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
[color=#006600][/color]

My only problem with you is the number of AND in your sentence. By my last count, they are up to fifty. Anyway, enjoy your stay on campus . The minimum I expect from you at graduation is 2:1. Welcome on board.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by debosola(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I just checked your profile sis you are beautiful Thanks for welcoming me you are my new female friend i appreciate alot

Gracias! Sis...you're equally awesome too. GodBlessU

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Blakyclyde(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Hi

Welcome to Seun's pit, Barbie.
Do have a hard time here.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a Uniben newbie myself.
Can we meet on a different platform?
Facebook? Whatsapp?
No?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by colossus2: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
your dad?
Jail me?.......lol!
Kid never threaten anyone with that shitt here,ok?
I'm sure you yourself don't know me,if you had known....
Bro you get time to answer that scam guy oh

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
List Of Nigeria Media And Their Political Affiliation

Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB, AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm , ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

No Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.

@ bolded,soooooooooooo true.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by CyberWolf: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

OMG are you this stupid do you know i can send you to jail for this do you know who my dad is you are stupid for this i can as well track your ip and jail you mortherfucker asshole
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

My only problem with you is the number of AND in your sentence. By my last count, they are up to fifty. Anyway, enjoy your stay on campus . The minimum I expect from you at graduation is 2:1. Welcome on board.

lol Thanks
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by omenka(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. Hey loose your canons. I don't engage in myopic arguement.
Do you know what an "argument" is?? Were we having one?? undecided
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
colossus2:

Bro you get time to answer that scam guy oh
lol....no mind me! ROTFL @scam guy
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Solumighty(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
cheesy Tell me the correct statement let me modify it na!
I love your humility. "Did I just see..." would have been correct!

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Galadimabawa: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
colossus2:
Patience Jonathan owns BBC tongue
and who is the other person holding that swod?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by jobsat34(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB, AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

like say i dey read paper or dey even listen to those trash called news.. Its PS2 or nothing..

By the way, what of Complete sport and soccer star, Goal.com naija and BBC naija ?? Where lies there political affiliation??
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by mumu9gerian: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
welcome
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehehehe.....'track my ip indeed' and do what with it? Abeg make we leave that MAN
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by fyneboi79(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

And who told ‎u Nairaland has no political affiliation When it is obvious pdp provides seun osewa with d laptop he uses and also pays his mods.
Pls go and shove ur opinion up ur smelly behindundecided
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:

welcome

Your username though
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Galadimabawa: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Some part of nairaland is own by APC, while the other side is own by PDP, They are all thesame shar becuz all na P P.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Adminisher: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Vanguard is not pro PDP.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by ayobase(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
TechRev:
Nairaland should not be on that list. Nairaland is a forum that reposts what media houses already published.

you have not been following issues up on here.....here is the worst...

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Wisdytech(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
hmmmmmmm! should i comment?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by CyberWolf: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
hehehehehehehe.....'track my ip indeed' and do what with it? Abeg make we leave that MAN
she really cracked me up... grin grin grin
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by payne4real(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
I’m joining the fight against #UrbanDiabetes this World Diabetes Day #WDD2014 http://solrh.me/9yrMqL
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
who be her papa self?? bro stop replying her abeg

you suppose know all this pako girls forming ajebutter

wink wink cool cool
Kasyn:
your dad?
Jail me?.......lol!
Kid never threaten anyone with that shitt here,ok?
I'm sure you yourself don't know me,if you had known....

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
nikpet2:
who be her papa self?? bro stop replying her abeg

you suppose know all this pako girls forming ajebutter

wink wink cool cool
hahahahahahahahahahaha! In the endtime "ajekpako go dey form ajebutter".....no mind am bro!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Vikkie14: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oops! What do you expect more than "i am fr Paul, you are fr Apollo" scenario. If you want a better analysis, go visit Osun state which the amiable governor has turn to State of Osun. Even the state slogan has been changed from "state of the Living Spring" to "state of the virtuous"(i wonder if people living outside Osun are irresponsible). Almost all the Radio/Television stations has been APC politicized except Crown FM which is own by Senator Iyiola Omisore(PDP governorship aspirant) which has been PDP politicised. One thing i believe is that MEDIA HOUSES SHOULD BE NEUTRAL. The reverse is the case in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.