Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... (6354 Views)

Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by teewai3(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
what!!! u'v gone a way too far with dat compliment!, for God sake in her presence. its lyk u objectify her, like she is not human, she dnt hav right, she dont have feelings, no! its too BAD..
none the less, since u'v apologise nd u'v let her no u never meant it, jst give her tym nd space, she will get over it....
bt always show her love..
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Harmless statement? You call that harmless statement? Mehn, if i was in her shoes I'll grab a young man beside and kiss him right in front of you. I guess it will be a harmless kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by faithugo64(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
op sorry to say this but how could you be so insensitivehow could you make such comments in her presence??don't you know its going to make her feel insecure??you have to regain her trust,stop complaining and get to work,fix this mess!!!

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by cupidhero(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Harmless statement? You call that harmless statement? Mehn, if i was in her shoes I'll grab a young man beside and kiss him right in front of you. I guess it will be a harmless kiss.
hello sweetlips! happy sunday! how's your sunday going?
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

but still gives u comments about your statement :DDD
Yeah..... I believe its an attempt to spite and make me feel remorseful about it. It doesn't mean she detest me so much like you are painting it.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidhero:

hello sweetlips! happy sunday! how's your sunday going?
thanks and same to you. My sunday is smooth. Yours?
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by ghost1718(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:
It all happened recently when I was invited to a get-together dinner party organised by my class set in secondary school way back. It was an avenue to meet some of my long lost classmates and friends but the biggest mistake I made was bringing my girl along.
I met my sec. school gf at the party. I've not set my eyes on her since we passed out and I must confess she had metamorphosed from the girl next door to an adorable young woman. I couldn't hide my admiration which I suspect that my babe noticed.
The final straw that broke the camels back was when I was exchanging pleasantries with her, we both got emotional and I said " I wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.
She curtailed her anger throughout the party until when we got home when she busted up to the ceilings and all effort to calm her proved abortive. She eventually calmed down but ever since at the slightest opportunity she will say " Go and meet your dreamgirl" which I found very annoying.
I don't know why she took an harmless statement that was suppose to be a compliment so personal and getting worked up over it. I've tried all my possible best to show her that I didn't mean it that way but she likes reminding me in an attempt to spite me and its really pissing me off.
i thought all men are wise but u prove me wrong, dude what were u thinking??, u should play on lowkey by taking her aside, ur girlfriend will feel bad nah, u didn't play wise, send me ur girlfriend number to wipe her tears for her, since u didn't appreciate her

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Apina(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op cos me b guy like u NA make me wnt tell u d truth so "U FVCK UP"

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
faithugo64:
op sorry to say this but how could you be so insensitivehow could you make such comments in her presence??don't you know its going to make her feel insecure??you have to regain her trust,stop complaining and get to work,fix this mess!!!
Nope, I'm not insensitive. I guess I somehow forgot she was there. Now it has paved way for insecurity in the relationship
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Now won't that action appear childish.... All in a bid to make me jealous, you have to try harder because I won't flinch
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
i thought all men are wise but u prove me wrong, dude what were u thinking??, u should play on lowkey by taking her aside, ur girlfriend will feel bad nah, u didn't play wise, send me ur girlfriend number to wipe her tears for her, since u didn't appreciate her
Because I made that mistake doesn't mean that I'm foolish......... Shit happens
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by sanchezzz: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP u no do well at all. Try and take her out (shopping , romantic date etc).

Don't stop begging o.

Bro u have a good gf o. Try that with me ex gf omo u don enter one chance be dat. Just kiss the relationship goodbye ni o.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Texykool: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

You two actually believe that getting involved with another guy is the best way to revenge. Its not as if I cheated on her.

You did not cheat on her

But you made her know that you'd cheat on her if given a chance with your ex...

Weldone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Yeah..... I believe its an attempt to spite and make me feel remorseful about it. It doesn't mean she detest me so much like you are painting it.
Than u r very lucky and happyman who found naive sheep

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

Than u r very lucky and happyman who found naive sheep
I don't condone foul language...... Please be matured in your response
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Swizdoe post=28065417]
I don't condone foul language...... Please be matured in your response[/quote
my comment was very serious. U wont find another one who will believe such your nonsense. U even in thread said how she is beautiful etc so really i think u r with a wrong person bcs clearly u have smth left inside u for your ex love

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Texykool:

You did not cheat on her

Weldone cheesy
Nope, you don't get me...... It was just a joke gone south
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=voodoo85 post=28065483][/quote]
Nope I don't have any feelings for her..... I guess not seeing her in a longtime caused that scenario. I've not even seen her since that night though we normally have oneline chitchats once in a while
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Nope I don't have any feelings for her..... I guess not seeing her in a longtime caused that scenario. I've not even seen her since that night though we normally have oneline chitchats once in a while

Totally not normal.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Texykool:

You did not cheat on her

Weldone cheesy

Thats exactly how it looks. Plus he chats with her time to time

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by zeb04(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chineke shocked

Even God knows if I were you gf,that statement would have been the last bus stop.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Ejerry(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Oboi u messed up jor, big tym! I hate it wen pple do crazy stuffs dat hurt n then turn around n cal it harmless. I mean u simply told ur woman dat u prefer dat lady 2 her now.....u sef, shwoo! Guy ur penance is begin to worship ur woman henceforth.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Now won't that action appear childish.... All in a bid to make me jealous, you have to try harder because I won't flinch
lol, if u flinch or not, that's ur business, at least I kissed another dude! I don't care if its childish, urs was too "adultish"
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by arsetalks(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mate, how is that harmless? I am a man and even I know that was a stupid statement to make to another girl in front of your girl.

Tell you what? A jealous girl is to be kept. You don't want to lose what you cherish hence her reaction.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, if u flinch or not, that's ur business, at least I kissed another dude! I don't care if its childish, urs was too "adultish"
Lol....... An eye for an eye will only make everybody go blind
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by pwettyhardey(f): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:
It all happened recently when I was invited to a get-together dinner party organised by my class set in secondary school way back. It was an avenue to meet some of my long lost classmates and friends but the biggest mistake I made was bringing my girl along.
I met my sec. school gf at the party. I've not set my eyes on her since we passed out and I must confess she had metamorphosed from the girl next door to an adorable young woman. I couldn't hide my admiration which I suspect that my babe noticed.
The final straw that broke the camels back was when I was exchanging pleasantries with her, we both got emotional and I said " I wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.
She curtailed her anger throughout the party until when we got home when she busted up to the ceilings and all effort to calm her proved abortive. She eventually calmed down but ever since at the slightest opportunity she will say " Go and meet your dreamgirl" which I found very annoying.
I don't know why she took an harmless statement that was suppose to be a compliment so personal and getting worked up over it. I've tried all my possible best to show her that I didn't mean it that way but she likes reminding me in an attempt to spite me and its really pissing me off.
What if she did the same in ur presence. how will u feel?
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

Thats exactly how it looks. Plus he chats with her time to time
Stop judging me like this...... Its not fair and besides my hands are clean
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
pwettyhardey:

What if she did the same in ur presence. how will u feel?
How many times do I have to repear this..... I didn't do it intentionally
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Mprex(f): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
This one is strong!

You go fear bashing nacheesy

Op, better beg that girl, kiss her feet, worship her. Do anything she wants.

For her to show her anger means she is jealous and she obviously loves you.

If its possible, get your school girlfriend to talk with her not begging her but talk to her. Let her understand nothing can happen between both of you again. Belive me, this will go a long way to placate her.

Most importantly, compliment her all the time, her dress, hair, make up. Shower her with compliments all the time. This will help restore her bruised ego.

Wish you luck
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

I'm not the jealous type jare...... I know its kinda insultive but why can't she just forget about it
when she leaves you for a richer or better looking guy, you will come and shout nigerian girls are not loyal undecided
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

I still won't over react. We're not married yet for christ-sake
Dude stop saying she over reacted. Nope she didn't. She actually held herself together til
She got home.
And u said u are not !married yet? So u wanna wait till u get married before you start acting responsibly. Grow up abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My B Ra And Underwear Then, He Slowedly....... / Girl Strips Fully Unclad In Public, No Pants, No Bra Because Of This. See Reason / Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.