Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... (6352 Views)

Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

Oh my goodness, you forgot she was there. Damn!! That saids it all. I Hope she is reading this.
Immediately after I made that statement, I realised that I goofed.
I felt as if I was hypnotised
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

Immediately after I made that statement, I realised that I goofed.
I felt as if I was hypnotised

Hypnotized by your ex, no doubt. sad
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

I'm not a flirt. My remark was truly off-course but its almost a month ago. Can't she just forgive and forget
He who tears the garment of honour shall wear a mask of disgrace. If youvtruly mean to apologise there is a better way.
Take her out and let her realise the reason you did that was to ask for forgiveness, broz she will think of a better way when she offend you too and the love cont. to blossom. Not some kind of SHEBI I DON SAY SRRY!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this / What Do Ladies Want With A Faithful Guy?i Am Getting Confused Gradually... / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.