Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... (6350 Views)

Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:
you are very wrong to have said that. she will be so annoyed,and feel bad especially if the ex is better than her. my bf likes slim girls, so he travelled and came back 2 years later and told me I was fat. as though that was not enough. we were walking and he saw a slim girl he said I love this shape. I felt like dying. mad at him . but he was right. I go buy jogging kits quickly. but I made him suffer for it, I refer to it for over a month,he so apologized. I couldn't even bring myself to kiss him,I will say go and meet that slim girl. so women are sensitive, he told me he didn't mean it the way I took it

And what are you still doing with him? He loves slim ladies and will continue to. Why didnt he go for a slim lady in the firrst place? Dear, its only a matter of time before he steps out to cheat with a slim lady. He could even be doing it right now. and you are here deceiving yourself. Women, architects of their own misfortune. No go swallow pills becos of am o. men wey like full figured ladies dey.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by ohaleoghene(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And what are you still doing with him? He loves slim ladies and will continue to. Why didnt he go for a slim lady in the firrst place? Dear, its only a matter of time before he steps out to cheat with a slim lady. He could even be doing it right now. and you are here deceiving yourself. Women, architects of their own misfortune. No go swallow pills becos of am o. men wey like full figured ladies dey.

I was slim when we met. I am a sport person and then gave it up and started eating my way up. I wasn't really fat I just added a little weight and get so lazy to train. he did that just so I could go back to training.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:

I was slim when we met. I am a sport person and then gave it up and started eating my way up. I wasn't really fat I just added a little weight and get so lazy to train. he did that just so I could go back to training.

O.k fine. but he constantly using other people as references aint a good sign. Im sure ure not fat and someday u wont remain slim. Just ensure that he loves you for you and not becos of physical attraction. thats all im saying.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by ohaleoghene(f): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

O.k fine. but he constantly using other people as references aint a good sign. Im sure ure not fat and someday u wont remain slim. Just ensure that he loves you for you and not becos of physical attraction. thats all im saying.

Hmmmm is more than physical attraction.his love is for real.I know I can always remain slim if I want. I don't like fat too that is why I get friendly with sport. we can't deny it,physical attraction is important in marriage,so even after giving birth I will still maintain my weight . for health reason too.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:

Hmmmm is more than physical attraction.his love is for real.I know I can always remain slim if I want. I don't like fat too that is why I get friendly with sport. we can't deny it,physical attraction is important in marriage,so even after giving birth I will still maintain my weight . for health reason too.

Cool. its a good thing you are athletic. will help you a lot after pregnancy.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

Please which angle?
Right-angle I presume
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Right-angle I presume

C'mon i just wanted to see through your eyes. Guess you don't want to share.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
DollyParton1:

Why do you wish she is still in your life? So your girlfriend is not worth it, because I don't understand why you have pizza and u are wishing you had pasta. Is it because u don't like it or pizza is not just good enough for u like pasta.

Why are u not lucky with ur girlfriend in your life? Why does it have to be another girl that will make u feel lucky? Why do u have to flirt? What if ur ex girlfriend is actually single and searching and takes what u said seriously? Why don't u pause and think and stop justifying yourself? Why can't u just tell her she looked beautiful and Shikena?
If you haven't realized, what u said carried a lot of weight, wether in front of her or in her absence, it is still very wrong
You are yet to grow and you have a major problem, that is u are very arrogant.
You still don't get it...... I'm not interested in my ex.... It was just a joke taken too far.
If my ex takes it serious, its her headache not mine. She can't force me into a relationship.
And lastly I'm not arrogant.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

C'mon i just wanted to see through your eyes. Guess you don't want to share.
I've shared enough, yet I'm still being misunderstood
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

I've shared enough, yet I'm still being misunderstood

I just feel curious the angle you are talking about.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Lost a great guy ke? She didnt loose. You are the one who looses. She will gain because she will not have to keep putting up with your insensitivity. That will be a breath of fresh air.When a lot of people are telling you something about yourself that you are ignorant of, you better listen. Your whole reply to me screams Insensitivity.
I'm not insentive, maybe I'm not over-sensitive. You jumped into an hasty conclusion that I'm a bad person and you even made some ridiculous assumptions and you expect me to listen to that kind of advice..... Is that even possible
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

I'm not insentive, maybe I'm not over-sensitive. You jumped into an hasty conclusion that I'm a bad person and you even made some ridiculous assumptions and you expect me to listen to that kind of advice..... Is that even possible

You listen to me? you opened this thread for advice yet you dnt want to take any. Therefore this thread is a waste. How many people have talked with you in this thread? have you listened to any of them? have you paused to see their own point of view? NO. everybody is telling you the same thing. doesnt that show that you are wrong? so is it me you will listen to? your own mother will sit you down about this, you still wouldnt listen to her. Go your way and accept however your relationship turns out. Na you sabi.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
DollyParton1:

Nope he is not insensitive. He is arrogant! Shikena!!! He thinks he cann never do wrong. Imagine all the justification so far. Even his fellow guys are telling him he effed up, but his pompous ass won't let him agree.
I repeat "I'm not arrogant"....... Because I don't agree with your opinion and some others does make me arrogant. I didn't say I can never do wrong neither am I trying to justify my misdemeanour.
Only few comments were okay by me. Do you call pessimistic comments like 'Your relationship is dead, tell us when she dumps your ass, she is presently shopping for your replacements' good advice.
Imagine if she gets to see those comments, what do you think will be the end result.
Lastly, most of those comments are feminist sentiments and I don't give in to feminist sentiments.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You listen to me? you opened this thread for advice yet you dnt want to take any. Therefore this thread is a waste. How many people have talked with you in this thread? have you listened to any of them? have you paused to see their own point of view? NO. everybody is telling you the same thing. doesnt that show that you are wrong? so is it me you will listen to? your own mother will sit you down about this, you still wouldnt listen to her. Go your way and accept however your relationship turns out. Na you sabi.
Have you paused to see my own point of view too? No...... You don't call your first post on this thread an advice for me........ More like an advice for my GF.
And please, try to control your emotions..... Stop letting it to get the better of you.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Have you paused to see my own point of view too? No...... You don't call your first post on this thread an advice for me........ More like an advice for my GF.
And please, try to control your emotions..... Stop letting it to get the better of you.

You call all of those excuses point of view? Hehehehe. And what have people in this thread told you about those excuses? Telling someone else you wish you were in a relatonship with her is a joke? in the presence of your girlfriend? You call that point of view? hahahahahahahaaha.

Swizdoe's girlfriend, i hope you are on Nairaland. wherever you are, dump this dude fast!! too arrogant. He is here looking for somebody to tell him what he wants to hear. he doesnt like to be told the truth.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by mya1: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:
It all happened recently when I was invited to a get-together dinner party organised by my class set in secondary school way back. It was an avenue to meet some of my long lost classmates and friends but the biggest mistake I made was bringing my girl along.
I met my sec. school gf at the party. I've not set my eyes on her since we passed out and I must confess she had metamorphosed from the girl next door to an adorable young woman. I couldn't hide my admiration which I suspect that my babe noticed.
The final straw that broke the camels back was when I was exchanging pleasantries with her, we both got emotional and I said " I wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.
She curtailed her anger throughout the party until when we got home when she busted up to the ceilings and all effort to calm her proved abortive. She eventually calmed down but ever since at the slightest opportunity she will say " Go and meet your dreamgirl" which I found very annoying.
I don't know why she took an harmless statement that was suppose to be a compliment so personal and getting worked up over it. I've tried all my possible best to show her that I didn't mean it that way but she likes reminding me in an attempt to spite me and its really pissing me off.

This Op is the most insensitive guy I have come across.. And please spare us the hullabaloo of admitting your wrong because you are not one bit sorry and see absolutely nothing wrong in what you did.
You even had the nerve to say your only offence was saying it in her presence.

If your girlfriend were my sister , I would personally tell her to dump your arse.
The text in bold shows how insensitive you are..I need not a soothsayer tell me you neither love nor appreciate the girl.
Your insensitivity has blinded your eyes to the hurt she feels , that's why you see her constant reminding as spiteful.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:
you are very wrong to have said that. she will be so annoyed,and feel bad especially if the ex is better than her. my bf likes slim girls, so he travelled and came back 2 years later and told me I was fat. as though that was not enough. we were walking and he saw a slim girl he said I love this shape. I felt like dying. mad at him . but he was right. I go buy jogging kits quickly. but I made him suffer for it, I refer to it for over a month,he so apologized. I couldn't even bring myself to kiss him,I will say go and meet that slim girl. so women are sensitive, he told me he didn't mean it the way I took it
You are actually the first and only female on this thread that seem to understand me unlike the feminists that wants my head on a plate like John the baptist.
Your man did that to make you feel jealous while I on the other hand did it unintentionally. I was just trying to be jovial with my ex forgetting that she was there. I never meant to belittle her in public and I don't mean that statement.
The funniest part is that the feminist on this thread feels that I don't deserve her, so because of that careless statement, she ought to break up the relationship that has been on for a long while suddenly.
I bet if you had opened a thread about this, this feminists would have bullied you into quitting that relationship.
And they keep telling me I don't want to listen to advice(sentiment).
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
mya1:

This Op is the most insensitive guy I have come across.. And please spare us the hulaboolaa of admitting your wrong because you are not one bit sorry and see absolutely nothing wrong in what you did.
You even had the nerve to say your only offence was saying it in her presence.

If your girlfriend were my sister , I would personally tell her to dump your arse.
The text in bold shows how insensitive you are..I need not a soothsayer tell me you neither love nor appreciate the girl.
Well thankGod she's not...... I love and appreciate her and am most deeply sorry for my inaction but it doesn't mean I won't say how I feel about the whole thing because, its only me that knows where the shoe hurts
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

You are actually the first and only female on this thread that seem to understand me unlike the feminists that wants my head on a plate like John the baptist.
Your man did that to make you feel jealous while I on the other hand did it unintentionally. I was just trying to be jovial with my ex forgetting that she was there. I never meant to belittle her in public and I don't mean that statement.
The funniest part is that the feminist on this thread feels that I don't deserve her, so because of that careless statement, she ought to break up the relationship that has been on for a long while suddenly.
I bet if you had opened a thread about this, this feminists would have bullied you into quitting that relationship.
And they keep telling me I don't want to listen to advice(sentiment).

As long as you admit it is a careless statement then you know she is not oversensitive.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

This sums it all up....... Sophyrock, you are chronic feminist.
So Men shouldn't bave choices but you women will keep screaming " He must be rich, tall, dark, handsome with six packs e.t.c" but men must love you for who you are.
If her man can't tell her to watch her weight, who should? Her friends, parents, siblings and even outsiders right.
If I may ask, who are you undecided
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

As long as you admit it is a careless statement then you know she is not oversensitive.
I already admitted that it was reckless....... But for how long do you expect me to withstand her taunts
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

This sums it all up....... Sophyrock, you are chronic feminist.
So Men shouldn't bave choices but you women will keep screaming " He must be rich, tall, dark, handsome with six packs e.t.c" but men must love you for who you are.
If her man can't tell her to watch her weight, who should? Her friends, parents, siblings and even outsiders right.
If I may ask, who are you undecided

Go and mind your girlfriend and leave me alone oooooooo. go and find somebody to pour your frustrations on. I resemble your girlfriend? So all of these you have mentioned are your problems? I now see why you are arogant and insensitive towards your girlfriend. U have issues. see me see wahala. So the guys that have been telling you where you went wrong are feminists abi? Abeg gerrrrrout make i see road!

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You call all of those excuses point of view? Hehehehe. And what have people in this thread told you about those excuses? Telling someone else you wish you were in a relatonship with her is a joke? in the presence of your girlfriend? You call that point of view? hahahahahahahaaha.

Swizdoe's girlfriend, i hope you are on Nairaland. wherever you are, dump this dude fast!! too arrogant. He is here looking for somebody to tell him what he wants to hear. he doesnt like to be told the truth.
You call that truth..... I've already admitted times without number that I was wrong and I'm sorry. Instead of advicing me, you tried to add more petrol to the burning fire
If she's on nairaland, I wouldn't have posted this here tongue
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Go and mind your girlfriend and leave me alone oooooooo. go and find somebody to pour your frustrations on. I resemble your girlfriend? So all of these you have mentioned are your problems? I now see why you are arogant and insensitive towards your girlfriend. U have issues. see me see wahala. So the guys that have been telling you where you went wrong are feminists abi? Abeg gerrrrrout make i see road!
What issues....... An imaginary one I guess
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

You call that truth..... I've already admitted times without number that I was wrong and I'm sorry. Instead of advicing me, you tried to add more petrol to the burning fire
If she's on nairaland, I wouldn't have posted this here tongue

I've noticed your stubborn stance and refusal to heed to advice from the begining of the first page. so of course, i would advise your girlfriend to leave u. It even took several back and forth before you could admit you were wrong. Many people here noticed the same. Admit it. if u were humble enough to take advice here than go back and forth with people here, i wouldnt have made my first comment. So yes, you didnt wanna hear the truth. you were waiting for who will support you.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

I guess I was right afterall, you women are very very sensitive.
Everybody is sentitive.
Judging by most females comment here, many would have dumped me already if they were in her shoes.
Ofcourse because your careless (joking) statement tells exactly what you're thinking about your current relationship with her.
That single action was unintentional and accidental.
We make mistakes, but yours seems pre-meditated for like the minute you saw your ex-gf.
I lost control and forgot she was by my side and you are wrong,
If you really liked/love her you won't have lost control, oga since you no drink or smoke sambisa weed, that's a lame excuse. Just admit you don't like your current gf, she's just a side chick untill you're ready to dump her.
Insensitivity is not my favourite hobby. I just chose to look at the issue from a different angle.
Insensitivity is embedded in your blood just like a lion that kills a cub so he can mate with the momy lioness and after the act he moves on to the next thing and doesn't think back, so it doesn't have to be a hobby
If she eventually quits like you suggested, she will be losing a great guy.

Now this confirms the kind of person you are:
A boi not as matured to be classified as a boy undecided smh

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
But why are u all still dragging words with him. The guy aint worth it. I feel so sorry for that sister dating him.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

I'm not the jealous type jare...... I know its kinda insultive but why can't she just forget about it

If your girl is a smart girl, she will replace you with a man who will respect, adore, and love her. What you said to your ex was humiliating for your girl, and an eye opener. What you said right in front of your girl shows you don't give a rats azz about her. You will probably be her sidepiece now, grin she knows not to put any future into you. Goodness, I couldn't imagine being in her shoes at that time. I don't understand why she didn't dump you that very night. How awful!!!

PS.....you said your biggest mistake was taking your girl to the party when it should have been opening your big mouth and hurting your girl only proves you don't care about her and that you meant what you said.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by khiaa(f): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

You two actually believe that getting involved with another guy is the best way to revenge. Its not as if I cheated on her.

It's worst than cheating, what you said was emotional and you cut your girl deeply.
She may forgive you, but trust me she will never ever ever ever forget. I don't even know her and I'm hurting for her. sad sad
Women never forget such things.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

Nope, I'm not insensitive. I guess I somehow forgot she was there. Now it has paved way for insecurity in the relationship

Oh my goodness, you forgot she was there. Damn!! That saids it all. I Hope she is reading this.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

If your girl is a smart girl, she will replace you with a man who will respect, adore, and love her. What you said to your ex was humiliating for your girl, and an eye opener. What you said right in front of your girl shows you don't give a rats azz about her. You will probably be her sidepiece now, grin she knows not to put any future into you. Goodness, I couldn't imagine being in her shoes at that time. I don't understand why she didn't dump you that very night. How awful!!!

PS.....you said your biggest mistake was taking your girl to the party when it should have been opening your big mouth and hurting your girl only proves you don't care about her and that you meant what you said.
I didn't mean it......... Why I said her being present was my biggest mistake was because I was just trying to pass a funny compliment ( you can call it flirting or whatever) without any intention degrade her like that.....
It seems everyone present during (including my ex) that speech has forgotten about that episode but my girl won't let go of it.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
But why are u all still dragging words with him. The guy aint worth it. I feel so sorry for that sister dating him.
Lol....... I don't see the need for you to pity, she's is in a great relationship with me ( atleastfrom my own point of view).
I know she's unhappy with me at the moment but with time, the wounds will heal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.