Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... (6351 Views)

Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by KillerBeauty(f): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Summary of the whole story
Op doesn't give a damn about his girlfriend. Not one bit. Because if he did love her he would have admitted he was wrong, jejely take peoples advice and move on. Instead he is busy chesting everybody response with adamant comments. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by ghost1718(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Because I made that mistake doesn't mean that I'm foolish......... Shit happens
dude no shape guy will do such mistake, u didn't think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Texykool: 4:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Nope, you don't get me...... It was just a joke gone south

Nope, you don't get me...... It was a joke that shouldn't have happened!

You need to study the nature of females more.

Like Myles Munroe said, if you tell a guy that he's ugly, he'll probably look at you and reply that 'You're ugly too'!

Try that with a lady... She'll think along a very different plane.

Ladies are emotional feelers while guys are logical thinkers.

To understand her, get to think like her.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Stop being judgmental. No matter what you think, she knows me more than you do.
Don't be a hypocrite
U just told someone that your gf is overbearing cos she's still angry, don't u think u're being judgmental too?
Ever heard of the phrase,
"Let he who's without sin be the first to cast a stone"

What are u expecting to get from NL'ders after embarrassing your girl in public?
A loving pat on your back for a speech well said to your ex gf?

5 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2014
miztola:

Don't be a hypocrite
U just told someone that your gf is overbearing cos she's still angry, don't u think u're being judgmental too?
Ever heard of the phrase,
"Let he who's without sin be the first to cast a stone"

What are u expecting to get from NL'ders after embarrassing your girl in public?
A loving pat on your back for a speech well said to your ex gf?
What sin have I committed that is so bad that its unforgivable. She has forgiven me but she's finding it harder to forget
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
KillerBeauty:
Summary of the whole story
Op doesn't give a damn about his girlfriend. Not one bit. Because if he did love her he would have admitted he was wrong, jejely take peoples advice and move on. Instead he is busy chesting everybody response with adamant comments. tongue
I actually admitted that I was wrong...... But some peeps are acting as if my crime deserves a death sentence
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Texykool:

Nope, you don't get me...... It was a joke that shouldn't have happened!

You need to study the nature of females more.

Like Myles Munroe said, if you tell a guy that he's ugly, he'll probably look at you and reply that 'You're ugly too'!

Try that with a lady... She'll think along a very different plane.

Ladies are emotional feelers while guys are logical thinkers.

To understand her, get to think like her.
I kinda agree with you. I'm trying my best to understand her
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by cococandy(f): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2014
SMH @ this OP

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by bukatyne(f): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
Imagine when she says stuff like "i wish your my man " to her EX angry

Then u'll know how it feels...

she sef na Human Being

I no like you o!

Na ice sorry water that flows through her brains.

OP: tell us when she dumbs your sorry bottom grin
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:
SMH @ this OP
Why
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

I already admitted my mistake and apologised but don't you think her attitude is overbearing
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
L
bukatyne:

I no like you o!

And what if she doesn't undecided
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

What sin have I committed that is so bad that its unforgivable. She has forgiven me but she's finding it harder to forget
Nobody said u committed any sin.

forgiving and forgetting are two different things,as long as ur apology to her was sincere and you're not acting awkwardly in front of her,give it sometime,she ll let it go if she truly loves you.

Prolly she's the type that's overly sensitive and maybe your apology didn't gel well with her.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by iceberylin(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

I no like you o!

Lol...y u hate me ni
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by bukatyne(f): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:
L
And what if she doesn't undecided

She will eventually if she knows her worth grin

4 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by bukatyne(f): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...y u hate me ni

grin
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
This Op needs to be dumped FAST!!! I hope his girlfriend will do the needful. I am sure she has admirers waiting to replace the Op. She is wasting time. He is busy forming 'I am not the jealous type' for us here to cover his inner jealousy. You not jealous? All guys are very jealous beings even much more than ladies. Guys like the Op will even beat up their girlfriends if they start flirting with other guys the way he flirted with his Ex. Telling your Ex you wish you both are together right in front of your date? Who does that? Only a selfish, insensitive piece of sh1t who has no regards for his partner does that!! Look at the rubbish he is even replying people here!! He doesnt wanna accept he is wrong so this is enough reason for his girlfriend to replace him sharp sharp. The relationship is dead already.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

She will eventually if she knows her worth grin
What worth are you talking about?......
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This Op needs to be dumped FAST!!! I hope his girlfriend will do the needful. I am sure she has admirers waiting to replace the Op. She is wasting time. He is busy forming 'I am not the jealous type' for us here to cover his inner jealousy. You not jealous? All guys are very jealous beings even much more than ladies. Guys like the Op will even beat up their girlfriends if they start flirting with other guys the way he flirted with his Ex. Telling your Ex you wish they were together right in front of your date? Who does that? Only a selfish, insensitive piece of sh1t who has no regards for his partner does that!! Look at the rubbish he is even replying people here!! He doesnt wanna accept he is wrong so this is enough reason for his girlfriend to replace him sharp sharp. The relationship is dead already.
Beat hershocked....... Maka why now?
I've been a good guy from day one, are you suggesting that she overlooks my good deeds and dump me because of an error.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Beat hershocked....... Maka why now?
I've been a good guy from day one, are you suggesting that she overlooks my good deeds and dump me because of an error.

One bad deed that carries a heavy message is capable of spoiling every other deeds. Every other deeds might just be camouflage. I am absolutely sure you have shown subtle signs of insensitivity and disregard for your girlfriend before this incident. Perhaps she has overlooked them. Yes, she needs to dump you. And she needs to do it FAST!! You dnt deserve her. Your replies to everyone here shows you are very very insensitive. As long as u are dating a female, if you naturally love her, you will be sensitive towards her. Its natural.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Someone needs to show the girlfriend this thread. If she knows her worth, she go just bolt sharp sharp.
Dunno what we are going to do with all these boys in men bodies. They just look grown but they aint grown.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by mrkay101(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
guy u sef harsh ooooo... where u expecting her to be jumping with joy when u made dat statement. and u no even fear say she dey there sef u know girls get jealous easily. her reaction also proves that she cares about u.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

One bad deed that carries a heavy message is capable of spoiling every other deeds. Every other deeds might just be camouflage. I am absolutely sure you have shown subtle signs of insensitivity and disregard for your girlfriend before this incident. Perhaps she has overlooked them. Yes, she needs to dump you. And she needs to do it FAST!! You dnt deserve her. Your replies to everyone here shows you are very very insensitive. As long as u are dating a female, if you naturally love her, you will be sensitive towards her. Its natural.
I guess I was right afterall, you women are very very sensitive. Judging by most females comment here, many would have dumped me already if they were in her shoes.
That single action was unintentional and accidental. I lost control and forgot she was by my side and you are wrong, Insensitivity is not my favourite hobby. I just chose to look at the issue from a different angle.
If she eventually quits like you suggested, she will be losing a great guy.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
DollyParton1:
Someone needs to show the girlfriend this thread. If she knows her worth, she go just bolt sharp sharp.
Dunno what we are going to do with all these boys in men bodies. They just look grown but they aint grown.
Lol...... I don't think my behaviour was childish.
The only offence I committed was saying it in her presence
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
mrkay101:
guy u sef harsh ooooo... where u expecting her to be jumping with joy when u made dat statement. and u no even fear say she dey there sef u know girls get jealous easily. her reaction also proves that she cares about u.
I kind of lost control and besides I didn't mean it.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

I guess I was right afterall, you women are very very sensitive. Judging by most females comment here, many would have dumped me already if they were in her shoes.
That single action was unintentional and accidental. I lost control and forgot she was by my side and you are wrong, Insensitivity is not my favourite hobby. I just chose to look at the issue from a different angle.

Please which angle?
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Lol...... I don't think my behaviour was childish.
The only offence I committed was saying it in her presence

wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.

Why do you wish she is still in your life? So your girlfriend is not worth it, because I don't understand why you have pizza and u are wishing you had pasta. Is it because u don't like it or pizza is not just good enough for u like pasta.

Why are u not lucky with ur girlfriend in your life? Why does it have to be another girl that will make u feel lucky? Why do u have to flirt? What if ur ex girlfriend is actually single and searching and takes what u said seriously? Why don't u pause and think and stop justifying yourself? Why can't u just tell her she looked beautiful and Shikena?
If you haven't realized, what u said carried a lot of weight, wether in front of her or in her absence, it is still very wrong
You are yet to grow and you have a major problem, that is u are very arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Swizdoe:

Lost a great guy ke? She didnt loose. You are the one who looses. She will gain because she will not have to keep putting up with your insensitivity. That will be a breath of fresh air.When a lot of people are telling you something about yourself that you are ignorant of, you better listen. Your whole reply to me screams Insensitivity.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Lost a great guy ke? She didnt loose. You are the one who looses. She will gain because she will not have to keep putting up with your insensitivity. That will be a breath of fresh air.When a lot of people are telling you something about yourself that you are ignorant of, you better listen. Your whole reply to me screams Insensitivity.
Nope he is not insensitive. He is arrogant! Shikena!!! He thinks he cann never do wrong. Imagine all the justification so far. Even his fellow guys are telling him he effed up, but his pompous ass won't let him agree.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2014
DollyParton1:

Nope he is not insensitive. He is arrogant! Shikena!!! He thinks he cann never do wrong. Imagine all the justification so far. Even his fellow guys are telling him he effed up, but his pompous ass won't let him agree.

True talk. Very arrogant being. He is deceiving himself in his own little world that she has lost a great guy. Lol. What a deceit.

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by ohaleoghene(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
you are very wrong to have said that. she will be so annoyed,and feel bad especially if the ex is better than her. my bf likes slim girls, so he travelled and came back 2 years later and told me I was fat. as though that was not enough. we were walking and he saw a slim girl he said I love this shape. I felt like dying. mad at him . but he was right. I go buy jogging kits quickly. but I made him suffer for it, I refer to it for over a month,he so apologized. I couldn't even bring myself to kiss him,I will say go and meet that slim girl. so women are sensitive, he told me he didn't mean it the way I took it
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by DollyParton1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
↑↑↑↑↑
Damn!!!!! No comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife / Nothing Describes Good Sex More Than How This Picture Explained It. Hilarious!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.