Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

1Ebiscoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Ebiscoo's Profile / 1Ebiscoo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Politics / Saraki Appoints Onaiwu As Liaison Officer On State Matters by 1Ebiscoo: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has appointed 59-year old Earl Osaro Onaiwu as Liaison Officer to the Senate President on State Matters.

A press release signed by the Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to Senate President, Yusuph Olaniyonu, states, “Onaiwu, an experienced politician and public administrator, will help to co-ordinate relationship between the Office of the Senate President and the various state governments across the country.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/saraki-appoints-onaiwu-as-liaison.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / SHOCKER! Mum Butchers Daughter To Death In Her Sleep… Because She Did This To He by 1Ebiscoo: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
A Russian woman has confessed to murdering her 18-year-old daughter with an axe because the teenager was ‘too argumentative’.

Tatiana Degirmendzhy, 49, reportedly attacked her daughter Yulia while she was asleep in their home in Chaykovsky. The mother reportedly hit her sleeping daughter several times with an axe.

The mother later said: ‘If I had had seven daughters like her [Yulia], I would have killed them all.’ The suspect said she committed the murder on the basis of personal dislike

A police spokesperson commenting on the matter said: ‘The investigation found that during the last three months the suspect and the victim had been constantly in domestic conflicts.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocker-mum-butchers-daughter-to-death.html

Politics / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki by 1Ebiscoo: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Doyin Okupe, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has explained how a Senate President can either be elected or impeached, according to the extant laws of the country.

He spoke against the backdrop of heightened plot by APC Senators and the leadership of the All Progressives Congress to impeach Bukola Saraki as Senate President.

The former presidential aide, taking to his Twitter handle on Tuesday morning, explained that “A new Senate President can be elected once a quorum of the Senate has been formed by a simple majority of the members present.Section 50(1).

“But a sitting Senate President can only be removed by 2/3 of the membership of the whole Senate. Unfortunately this is the law today.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nass-crisis-jonathans-ex-aide-okupe.html

Politics / Administration Ridicules Legislators Over National Get Together 'show' by 1Ebiscoo: 1:49am On Aug 14, 2018
The Presidency has urged the National Assembly members to stop their “drama”.

Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity stated this when he addressed State House correspondents in Abuja on Monday.

He was reacting to the outcome of last Saturday’s polls in Bauchi, Katsina and Kogi states, where candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) emerged winners of the bye-elections.

The presidential aide noted that the victories “is a statement of the fact that the APC will go into election next year with every confidence that the elections will be won”.

“Nigerians by this statement, will also say that they no longer have time for politics of insult and diversion, mudslinging and ‘monkey dey work, baboon dey chop’ politics of the PDP.

“And equally important is that these election victories are a clear message to the National Assembly that all that Nigerians are interested in is that the business of government should go on.

“That Nigerians are saying that they are not interested in the drama; they are not interested in the grammar, the subterfuge and all of the games that are being played in the National Assembly.’’

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/administration-ridicules-legislators.html

Celebrities / Love Island Star Kazimir Crossley Flashes Her Flat Stomach In Skimpy Co-ords – P by 1Ebiscoo: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
She discovered love with Josh Denzel in Mallorca this late spring.

What’s more, Kazimir Crossley jettisoned her Adoration Island lover for the night to appreciate a performance night out finished the end of the week, celebrating at Blake’s Dance club in Clapham, south London on Sunday evening.

The truth star flashed her level stomach in meager rust-hued co-ords, featuring her advantageous physical make-up. Pictures below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/love-island-star-kazimir-crossley.html

Celebrities / Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) by 1Ebiscoo: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Seven-year-old Logan Mountcastle, who was diagnosed with an incurable genetic disorder in December, was all smiles as he tied the knot with mother Joelean in the pretend wedding.

Brave Logan was found to be suffering from Leukodystrophy, which affects the brain and nervous system, and told he has anywhere between three and 15 years left.

Dozens of friends and family turned up to Gainsborough Liberal Club in Lincolnshire to witness the Beauty and the Beast-style event.

Guests were reduced to tears as little Logan, dressed as dashing prince, went down the aisle with Joelean, who said she was “overwhelmed” by the lovely day.

She told Lincolnshire Live: “Family and friends have contributed to make this party such a good event. We’ve got memories that we will always cherish.

“He’s always said that he wanted to marry mummy, which I thought was a bit bizarre, but he is never going to get the chance when he is older and he has certainly enjoyed himself.

“And you can tell how much he has enjoyed it. He is overwhelmed. All the children have been excited and counting how many sleeps there were until today.

“When he watches Beauty and the Beast he was always laughing – now he’s got what he wants and any mum would want that.”

Instead of reading traditional wedding vows, Joelean made a promise to Logan, telling him she would always keep him safe.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/terminally-ill-7-year-old-boy-marries.html

Crime / So Sad!!! Check Out Four Gallant Policemen Killed During Gun Battle With Bandits by 1Ebiscoo: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Details and pictures of the four operatives of the IGP Intelligent Response Team (IRT) killed on Saturday after a gun duel with bandits in Kaduna State emerges online.

Public Relations Officer of the Kaduna State Police Command, DSP Sabo Yakubu, had disclosed that “At about 0630hrs on August11, a team of detectives attached to IGP Intelligent Response Team (IRT) while on operation along Jankasa village of Rigasa in Igabi Local Government Area inKaduna State was ambushed by bandits.”

Speaking on the attack, the IRT leader, DCP Abba Kyari, told DAILY POST, Sunday evening that bodies of the deceased operatives were deposited at Saint Gerald Hospital Mortuary Kaduna State for autopsy, while very serious efforts were in progress to get the killers to book.

He said, “Sequel to the Kidnapping of Sheikh Ahmad Adam Algarkawy in Rigasa area of Kaduna State on 2/8/18 and his subsequent release after ransom was paid. embarassed

“In a follow up to the case on 11/8/18 IRT operative arrested two of the Kidnappers in a remote settlement inside Rigasa forest inKaduna State.

“As the team was coming out of the bush with the arrested kidnappers, other gang-members hiding inside the bush ambushed the IRT team and opened fire which resulted to the death of four IRT operatives.”

He gave names of the deceased as, AP/No. 148333 Inspr. Benard Odibo, AP/No. 181539 Inspr. Mamman Abubakar, AP/No. 192938 Inspr. Haruna Ibrahim F/No. 267815 and Sgt Emmanuel Istifanus.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/so-sad-check-out-four-gallant-policemen.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url][img][/img]

Politics / 2019: What Christian Leaders Should Do – Buhari by 1Ebiscoo: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has charged church leaders to use their positions to promote peace and unity in the country.

NAN reports that he made the call at the opening of the 23 General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria on Saturday in Calabar.

Represented by Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs Winifred Eyo-Ita, Buhari said the church, as the conscience of the nation, should promote ideals of unity and pray for the nation as we move towards the election year.

He said that the gathering was historic in view of the significant role the church played in the existence of the country.

“The Presbyterian Church of Nigeria remains a pivotal agent of change in our nation and beyond.

“Your role in education, health and other social spheres of our society remains commendable and as a Government, we are committed to promoting the ideals and societal norms that unite us as a people.

“I commend the church for her investment in the hospitality industry and education through the proposed establishment of Presby Guest House and her efforts to complete Hope Waddell University aimed at producing new generation of leaders.

“We also commend the church for her contribution in the agricultural subsector, particularly the Presby Farm Ltd as well as the Yakurr Farms.

“The church is encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities provided by the government to empower Nigerians to venture into agriculture to guarantee food security,” he said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-what-christian-leaders-should-do.html

Politics / BREAKING: Thugs Destroy APC Secretariat In Rivers by 1Ebiscoo: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
The new secretariat of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers state has been vandalised by unknown political thugs.

The attack took place on Saturday amid brewing tension between the two factions of the party in the state led by the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, and Senator Magnus Abe respectively.

The destroyed property was built and donated to the party by Senator Abe.

More to come…

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-thugs-destroy-apc-secretariat.html[/b]

[b]Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / Terrible Thing I Had Done For Love - Rachel Ogbonna, Actress by 1Ebiscoo: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2018
When it comes to the issue of love, some women can be so weak and even do the unthinkable.
Budding Nollywood actress, Rachel Ogbonna has confessed to Inside Nollywood, the craziest thing she has done for the one her heart once beat for.

"I've cried for love. In fact, I had lied to my parents because of love. I could remember when I learned the boyfriend I was dating at that time got married to his hometown girlfriend or so.

I cried bitterly. I was very shocked but not surprised because I had the feeling. I saw it happening but love blinded my eyes. That taught me lessons. A whole lot. I learned to love but not too much.

I try not to love more than the man. Then I only trust men a little bit. Love is a beautiful thing but then men are really abusing it. They always want to have fun, forgetting its with someone's heart and emotions," she told Goldenpearlmedia.

The Ebonyi State script Interpreter who joined the industry 5 years ago also recalled the challenges she faced while trying to convience her parents that she is ready to build in a career in acting.

" My parents never supported me at all. It was war at home, when I made my intention known to them. I cried, begged, and even starved myself in pleading with them to allow me act as my football career didn't take me further after I had Appendix Operation. Yet they refused because according to them, actresses don't get married, in fact, celebrities live wayward lifestyle.

But my siblings and my very reasonable uncle supported me and convinced them to allow me act but still they were not so cool with it. I kept hiding to go for auditions and rehearsal until I shot my first movie", she narrated.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/terrible-thing-i-had-done-for-love.html

Crime / Dead Body Of A Man Killed By His Brother-in-law In Benue Tied On Okada (photos) by 1Ebiscoo: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Man Kills His Brother In-law In Benue

The corpse tied on the motorcycle (Okada) is late Emmanuel Onwe. He was killed by his brother in-law, Mr Audu Friday at Okploba in Ogebe, Apa-Agila community, Ado Local Government Area of Benue State.
According to the Commandant of Benue State Vigilante Group (BSVG), Apa Ward Chapter, Mr Gabriel Otse, Mr Friday Audu had a clash with his wife which resulted to him slapping her.

Audu's wifeMan Kills His Brother In-law In Benue

The corpse tied on the motorcycle (Okada) is late Emmanuel Onwe. He was killed by his brother in-law, Mr Audu Friday at Okploba in Ogebe, Apa-Agila community, Ado Local Government Area of Benue State.
According to the Commandant of Benue State Vigilante Group (BSVG), Apa Ward Chapter, Mr Gabriel Otse, Mr Friday Audu had a clash with his wife which resulted to him slapping her.

Audu's wife ran to her family members to lay the complain to her brother. Her brother, late Emmanuel Onwe went with four of his friends to fight his brother in-law, Mr Friday Audu. The result of the fight was the death of Emmanuel Onwe.
While Mr Audu is resting in the police cell, late Onwe is in the mortuary. ran to her family members to lay the complain to her brother. Her brother, late Emmanuel Onwe went with four of his friends to fight his brother in-law, Mr Friday Audu. The result of the fight was the death of Emmanuel Onwe.
While Mr Audu is resting in the police cell, late Onwe is in the mortuary.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/dead-body-of-man-killed-by-his-brother.html

Politics / BREAKING!! Senator Jonah Jang Declares His Senatorial Seat Vacant For This Shock by 1Ebiscoo: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jonah Jang, A former Governor of Plateau State and senator representing Plateau North, has reportedly said that he would not recontest in 2019.

The senator made the disclosure at a meeting with Peoples Democratic Party, PDP stakeholders from his senatorial zone held at WAYE Foundation, Doi, Jos South Local Government Area, yesterday.

He said that the Senate seat would be vacant for the 2019 election, for the people of Plateau North to decide who should represent them at the red chamber.

The Northern Zone leader of the PDP, Chris Hassan, was quoted by Vanguard as saying that ;

“The Senator called the meeting to meet with all of us from the zone. He made known his intention not to re-contest the Senatorial seat and asked us as a party to work together and ensure unity.

“We are giving a level playing ground to all the aspirants; there will be nothing like the issue of zoning. Zoning is not going to be discussed; we are leaving everything open for all interested people to contest.

“What the Senator asked was that we should quickly convene a meeting of all PDP stakeholders in the northern zone and deliberate on the seat but as a Party, we are leaving the seat open to whosoever is qualified to go and contest.

“He did not categorically declare his intention to contest the presidential seat but in a fortnight from now, he will do the formal declaration for the Presidential seat.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-senator-jonah-jang-declares.html

Celebrities / 5 Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Month by 1Ebiscoo: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Losing a parent is bad enough, but losing two within a short period of time is a nightmare, especially when the kids are still really young.

But these six sisters who lost their dad then lost their mum 10 months after that are thriving and grateful for life.

They are calling themselves Orphans with Grace and are still smiling in spite of the loss they’ve endured.

One of the sister who shared the below photos on her Twitter handle, wrote;

Let me bless Yall with pictures of me and my sisters a month after losing our Mum and 10 months after losing our Dad ❤️ We are orphans with GRACE

See photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/5-sisters-call-themselves-orphans-with.html

Politics / NASS Invasion: Presidency, APC Confused, Overburdened By Guilt – PDP by 1Ebiscoo: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Wednesday said the Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) have become confused and overburdened by guilt.

The party alleged that the situation followed the barrage of national and international indignation against them over their failed attempt to illegally takeover the National Assembly on Tuesday.

Spokesman of the party, Kola ologbondiyan said this in a statement, noting that, “with the failure of the Presidency and the APC to sway the public with the sack of the Director General of the DSS, Lawal Daura, they have become schizophrenic in their bid to politicize the invasion, while further exposing their culpability in the sordid act.

“The APC jaundiced reasoning and penchant for deceit know no bound. Is it not schizophrenic for the APC, in its statement, a day after the invasion, to accuse Senate President Bukola Saraki of triggering security issues at the National Assembly, when the Presidency had already ‘found’ DSS Director General wanting and summarily sacked him for the invasion?

“How can the APC accuse Senate President Saraki of causing security concerns by ‘reconvening’ the National Assembly, when it is public knowledge that the National Assembly has not been reconvened despite the pressure by the factional National Chairman of the APC, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, the Special Adviser to the Presidential on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang and Senator Ahmed Lawan on the leadership of the Senate to reconvene?

“Is it not revealing that the APC, in alleging that the Senate President ‘reconvened’ the Senate as a pre-emptive move to frustrate federal lawmakers’ move to impeach him, unwittingly exposed their plot to cause violence and illegally take over the Senate?”

The opposition party said that the ruling APC, in its statement, had “finally vindicated our position regarding its plans to stampede the Senate President to reopen the National Assembly wherein it will unleash thugs and security agencies to trigger violence, overwhelm the legislature and forcefully takeover the leadership of the Senate.

“Nigerians are now clear on the fact that the invasion was carefully planned by the APC and the Presidency and that they would have succeeded but for the resistance mounted by our lawmakers, Nigerians and the media, who stood in defence of democracy.

“We invite Nigerians to note that in its attempt to politicize the invasion and provide cover for the culprits in the Presidency and the APC, the APC has ended up exposing their sinister plots and culpability.

“The PDP, therefore, insists on an independent panel of enquiry to be headed by a retired Chief Justice of Nigeria to investigate the remote and immediate cause of the assault while all culprits, no matter how highly placed, must be made to face the wrath of the law”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nass-invasion-presidency-apc-confused.html

Celebrities / “i’m Not Preaching Friendship” – Alex Addresses Other BBN Ex-housemates by 1Ebiscoo: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Following the acid threat email Cee-c received from an unknown person alleged to be Alex’s fan, Alex has made attempt to unite every feuding ex Big Brother Naija housemates after much pressures from fans and colleagues to do so.

According to her, she appreciate other fellow BBNaija housemates and also made it known that she is not preaching for friendship but for love and peace.

Read her post below;

Today is my wild appreciation Wednesday. I appreciate you all (house mates,fanmily). @tobibakre @miracleikechukwu @ifuennada @kokobykhloe @officialomololu @ceec_official @antolecky @nina_ivy_ @bammybestowed @ricoswavey_official @sirleobdasilva @iamteddya @bittobryan @k.brule @angelthebrand @vandora_vandora @comediandeeone @iamprincess__official @ahneeka_ I’m not preaching friendship,all i preach is peace and love. Let love lead please. Before posting this, I damned advice and reactions. Turning off my data again today. Try take chill pills my loved ones. May God bless us all,in our different ways,we will all be successful in Jesus name.No competition at all. We go all dey alright Las Las. #letpeaceandlovelead

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-not-preaching-friendship-alex.html

Celebrities / Princess Reacts To Cee-c’s Acid Threat Says It’s A Publicity Stunt by 1Ebiscoo: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Earlier today, Cee-C shared an email she received from someone claiming to be Alex’s fan, threatening to bathe her with acid anytime their paths cross.

Now, fellow housemate, Princess has reacted to Cee-c acid threat, saying it should be reported to law enforcement agencies and not publicised on social media.

She wrote;

Get over this bad blood already !!!! First of all” IF “this is an actual threat and not a publicity stunt it should be sent to the law enforcement agencies and not social media.

Because publicizing such threat in such an aloof manner would only fuel more imaginations of how best to carry out the plot

The fans of both parties are taking this way too seriously.
Bbn 3 is a “term”that covers 20 housemates.
And this constant aggression only keeps us in constant negativity and defense.
@alex_unusual @ceec_official pls advice your fans.
Better still make peace if there is any squabble

Before this gets out of control and unleashes more contempt

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/princess-reacts-to-cee-cs-acid-threat.html

Politics / BREAKING: Akpabio Resigns As Senate Minority Leader by 1Ebiscoo: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Senator Godswill Akpabio has tendered his resignation as Minority Leader of the Senate.

He disclosed this in a letter dated August 4, addressed to the Senate Deputy Minority Leader, Emmanuel Bwacha.

He, however, did not state any reason for the resignation.

Akpabio, however, thanked the senate leadership and referred to the PDP as “our great party”, “for giving him the opportunity to lead the caucus for three years.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-akpabio-resigns-as-senate.html

Celebrities / Strange Discovery Causes Commotion In Lagos by 1Ebiscoo: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
There was mild drama around Mowe today after some construction worker came across what they claimed was big, heavy bone.

It took the intervention of security men to disperse a crowd of over 70 passersby who were bent on getting to the root of the matter.

Some people are saying the strange bones belong to an ancient giant deity in Mowe over 200 years ago.

The photos below are even scarier.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/strange-discovery-causes-commotion-in.html

NYSC / 9 Corps Member Drown During Picnic In Taraba by 1Ebiscoo: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Nine members of the National Youth Service Corps who are currently serving in Taraba State on Saturday drowned in River Mayo-Selbe in Gashaka Local government Area.

Taraba State Police Command Police Public Relations Officer, ASP David Missal, who confirmed the death of nine out of the 22 corps members who were swimming in River Mayo-Selbe said seven corpses have so far been recovered from the incident.

“Information available revealed that 22 youth corps members had gone on a picnic party in River Mayo-Selbe in Gashaka LGA on Saturday when the incident happened.

“We were made to understand that while they were swimming in the river, there was sudden upsurge in the volume of water, which carried them away.

“Nine of them drowned, while others managed to escape.

“We have so far recovered seven corpses, while the search for the two remaining corpses is still in progress,” Missal said.

State NYSC Coordinator, Mrs. Florence Yaakugh, also confirmed the incident, which she described as “most unfortunate.”

Yaakugh also confirmed that seven bodies have been recovered, while the search for the other two bodies was still ongoing by the locals in collaboration with security agencies and the NYSC.

“It’s a very sad development and we would soon have the identity of all the corps members involved in the accident and make such information known appropriately.

“We have very sketchy information indicating that about nine of our corps members drowned in Gashaka yesterday.

“So far, seven bodies have been recovered and we are working with relevant persons to recover the rest of the bodies and to identify them.

“This is a very sad development and the entire NYSC family in Taraba State is already thrown into deep mourning,” she said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/9-corps-member-drown-during-picnic-in.html

Celebrities / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by 1Ebiscoo: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2018
All efforts to obtain the admission status of Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, from Babcock University have proved abortive.

Reports emerged recently that Chioma’s parents were unhappy that their daughter had decided to jeopardise her education for a romance with Davido. It was alleged that she had dropped out of school following her struggle with her studies.

When Sunday Scoop contacted the school’s Director of Communications and Marketing, Joshua Suleiman, he said it was not possible for him to know every student in the school.

He stated, “I don’t know the person; you know I cannot know every student. But I can give you the number of the students’ development staff; I am not sure they will also know her unless they find out. I manage the school’s information, but we have about 10,000 students. Even lecturers don’t know all the students in their class.”

The Associate Vice-President, Students’ Development, Dr. Williams, who Joshua said was in the best position to have Chioma’s details, also directed Sunday Scoop to the Registrar’s Office. She stated, “It is only the registrar that can give you such information. If you go to our website, you will find their phone numbers there.”

Upon calling a number found on their website, a young woman who identified herself as Funke, confirmed Chioma as a student at Babcock University. She said, “Oh, Chioma! The girl dating Davido! She is our student, but the person to give you more information about her is not here. I will give you the director of communications’ number (Joshua). He is in the position to tell us to give out the information you need.”

The director of communications later insisted that he would make inquiries and get back, but he didn’t. He said, “Someone has told me they know her, but I will like to find out her department. I don’t know whether she is still a student or not. When I find out before the close of work today, I will let you know. Like I said earlier, I don’t know if there is anyone by that name in the university.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/babcock-university-refuses-to-provide.html

Celebrities / Gifty Shares Sultry Bedroom Underwear Photos by 1Ebiscoo: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017, housemate, Gifty who is well known for her controversial post on social media, has shared sultry bedroom underwear photos which has got many people talking.

Sharing the sultry photos which seemed like a promotion for a lingerie seller/producer, on her Instagram page she wrote;

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

PS: I careless about your sh*t talks, it doesn’t pay my bills.
What I Post pays. + Focus on your life before focusing on my post.

Here are the photos she shared below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/gifty-shares-sultry-bedroom-underwear.html

Politics / Defection: Yoruba Youths Call For Saraki’s Resignation by 1Ebiscoo: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
A group, Yoruba Youths Congress (YYC), on Friday called on the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, to resign his position having defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking to reporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, its National President, Prince Dapo Adepoju who is also the Chairman, Coalition of Southwest youths, said it will be immoral for Saraki to continue as President of the Nigerian senate with his defection from the ruling party to the opposition.

The youth leader noted that since the APC had majority members in the upper chamber, the minority PDP cannot lead the majority.

He said; “Our call is to ensure that the national assembly is peaceful, the situation whereby 109 senators will set Nigeria ablaze because of their selfish interest will not be acceptable by the Nigerian youths.

“The activities of the 8th assembly under Saraki has been retrogressive, in fact the present National Assembly is the most politicized senate since we returned to democratic rule in 1999”.

Adepoju emphasised that the 2019 polls will not be determined by politicians but the electorate who were mostly youths.

He also cautioned the leadership of the APC not to victimise any personality that defected to another party since partisan politics had free entry and exit.

He also called on the leadership of the Senate to as a matter of urgency reconvene for parliamentary business in the interest of Nigerians.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/defection-yoruba-youths-call-for.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Business / WOW!! Apple Becomes The First TRILLION DOLLAR Company Ever In History Of The Wor by 1Ebiscoo: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tech giant, Apple has become the first publicly traded company in the world to be valued at $1 trillion.

The tech company’s stock jumped 2.8 percent to as high as $207.05 around midday today, bringing its gain to about 9 percent since Tuesday when it reported June-quarter results above expectations and said it bought back $20 billion of its own shares, Daily Mail reports. The iPhone maker’s shares are up 22 percent so far this year.

The company, which was started 42 years ago by two mavericks named Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, teetered on the edge of bankruptcy in 1997, with its stock trading for less than $1. In 2006, the year before the iPhone launch, Apple generated less than $20 billion in sales and net profit just shy of $2 billion.

By last year, its sales had grown more than 11-fold to $229 billion – the fourth highest in the S&amP 500 – and net income had mushroomed at twice that rate to $48.4 billion, making it the most profitable publicly-listed U.S. company.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/wow-apple-becomes-first-trillion-dollar.html

Celebrities / Wizkid And Third Baby Mama, Jada Pallock Hang Out With Their Baby, Zion In Calif by 1Ebiscoo: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Whether for managerial duties or for baby mama duties, we have reasons to believe that Jada, the third baby mama of Superstar Wizkid is with her baby daddy in California…and of course with Zion.

Jada recently shared a photo of herself with Zion and her caption says she is in California… “California, how I have missed you.”

Moments before, baby daddy Wizkid had also posted a photo with the location signifying that he was also in that part of the world.

It is however not clear which of the roles took Jada to California… Her role as a manager or her role as a girlfriend…

She is obviously enjoying both roles!

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/wizkid-and-third-baby-mama-jada-pallock.html

Celebrities / THANKFUL!! Men Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer In The Middle Of The Road After Su by 1Ebiscoo: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
A group of men who survived a truck accident celebrated by drinking beer in the middle of the road in Okigwe, Imo state.

The heavy-duty truck reportedly failed brake while in motion and landed in Efe River near Enerco Construction company in Okigwe area of Imo state.

Thankfully, the truck driver and his conductor survived.
To celebrate, the bought crates of beer and were joined at the accident scene by wellwishers as they emptied the bottles.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/thankful-men-celebrate-with-bottles-of.html

Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars And Fla by 1Ebiscoo: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2018
PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/huddah-monroe-explains-why-she-stopped.html

Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe has explained why she now shows off her cars and material possession less on Instagram while also revealing what her focus is now on.

The Kenyan socialite said her values used to be on her cars, hence she showed it off a lot so strangers would applaud her. But she’s changed and her focus is now on leaving a legacy.

Read what she said below.

Huddah Monroe explains why she stopped placing so much value on her cars and flaunting it on Instagram

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/huddah-monroe-explains-why-she-stopped.html

Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At APC, Insists On Removal Of Saraki’s Loyalists by 1Ebiscoo: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed says there is no going back on delivering Kwara to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

The minister, in a statement he personally issued in Abuja on Monday, said the party would open its doors to hordes of those willing to join and reposition it ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Mohammed had demanded that the Balogun Fulani-led Kwara APC executive committee loyal to Senate President Bukola Saraki be dissolved.

In the new statement which responded to comments made by APC Kwara South senatorial chairman, Alhaji Jimoh Balogun, Mohammed said his new leadership of APC in Kwara would not cede the state to double agents.

He said the challenge by Balogun to his membership of and contributions to the APC was inconsequential.

“The issue of my membership of the APC, as well as my contributions to the growth of the party in Kwara and indeed in Nigeria as a whole, is settled and not subject to any contestation.

“For those who may be engaging in mischief over this, the massive turnout of APC members and supporters to welcome me during my trip home this past weekend for a stakeholders’ consultative meeting should serve as ample confirmation.

“The truth is that those who are making this allegation are the ones who need to validate their membership of our great party since they have left no one in any doubt about their status as ‘double agents’.

“Alhaji Balogun is one of the three Kwara Senatorial Chairmen who recently called on their leader to take them out of the APC.

“As far as our members are concerned, these Janus-faced people are just waiting to crash the APC in Kwara before they escape to the other side,” he said.

The minister said his critics were rattled because of the decision not to allow them to actualise their nefarious plan.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/lai-mohammed-fires-back-at-apc-insists.html

Celebrities / Barack And Michelle Obama Rock Out At Jay Z And Beyonce’s Concert by 1Ebiscoo: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
During Beyonce and Jay Z’s concert in Maryland on Saturday, fans were delighted to spot the former U.S. president ,Barack Obama unleashing his best dad moves with wife Michelle beside him in a private booth.

Throwing their arms in the air during Jay’s track N****s in Paris, the former first couple were on their feet and clearly loving every moment as their old friends lit up the stage.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/barack-and-michelle-obama-rock-out-at.html

Celebrities / See The Huge Amount Don Jazzy Transferred To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yes by 1Ebiscoo: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
A guy named Hizicktweeds made a post about a lady that Curved Don Jazzy years ago, Don Jazzy replied, another fan Khalifa replied with his Account Number, and that was it, Just like that the Mavin Boss Sent him N100k..

See the Convo below!

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/see-huge-amount-don-jazzy-transferred.html

Politics / NBC Sanctions Dokpesi’s Raypower FM Over ‘provocative’ Comments by 1Ebiscoo: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has fined DAAR Communications (owners of AIT and Raypower FM) N500,000 over alleged persistent violation of the provisions of the Nigeria Broadcasting Code.

The company was founded by a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Raymond Dokpesi.

NBC Head of Public Affair, Mrs Maimuna Jimada, in a statement issued on Saturday, said comments made on Raypower’s ‘Political Platform’ were against the broadcasting code.

Jimada said that the organisation was sanctioned due to provocative, inflammatory and divisive comments by anchors of progamme.

She said that the Commission on May 2, 2017, Aug. 15, 2017 and February 2018, held meetings with staff of DAAR Communications to caution them on the unprofessional manner of anchors of the programme.

“The Political Platform episode on July 24, was marked by sensational and heated expression of opinion by its anchors, who went on to make unproven and inciting allegations.

“For avoidance of doubt, the Director-General drew the attention of DAAR Communications to the following provisions of the Nigeria Broadcasting Code: (1) Section 1.9.3:

“A presenter/anchor shall not express his or her personal opinion in a programme.

“Also Section 5.2.7: ‘A broadcaster shall, in using political material for news, avoid taking inflammatory and divisive matter in its provocative form and Section 5.2.5 stated that political broadcasts shall be in decent language,” she said.

Jimada reiterated that broadcasting stations should ensure that anchors of their programmes were properly informed and trained on the ethics of the profession as well as the provisions of the broadcasting code.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nbc-sanctions-dokpesis-raypower-fm-over.html

Crime / SHOCK REPORT!!! Another Nigerian Killed In South Africa… Shot At Close Range by 1Ebiscoo: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
The Nigerian community in South Africa has confirmed the killing of one Chibuzo Nwankwo, a 42-year-old man from Enugu State.

The Publicity Secretary of the Union, Habib Miller, said Nwankwo was shot in the early hours of Friday at a local bar in Kempton Park, Johannesburg, following a disagreement with an unknown person.

“The deceased, a patron of the bar, got drunk and started harassing a female worker. Information available to the union said that Nwankwo was chased out by security personnel, but he kept on coming back; became very aggressive and rude before the ugly incident occurred,’’ he said

Miller said that the South African police later intervened and arrested the murder suspect.

“A murder case has been opened and an investigation has started. We call on Nigerians to be calm and allow the law to take its course,” Miller said

This incident brings to 121 the number of Nigerians killed in South Africa since January 2016

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/shock-report-another-nigerian-killed-in.html

Celebrities / ADORABLE! Cee-c And Leo Serve Major Couple Goals… As They Host Their First Event by 1Ebiscoo: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemates, Cee-C and Leo, who have been sparking dating rumours after the big brother show, have had their first hosting duty together, and they looked absolutely stunning.

The lovely pair were the host of a beauty pageant event last night in Calabar, and Leo’s sister, Lanre DaSilava Ajayi made Cee-C’s stunning dress. See more photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/adorable-cee-c-and-leo-serve-major.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.