Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

1johnjohn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1johnjohn's Profile / 1johnjohn's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

NYSC / Applications For The Venture In Management Program (vimp) Is Now Open by 1johnjohn(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Copied

In 2014, immediately after I moved to Lagos when my Youth Service was done, I found out about the Venture in Management Program organized by Junior Achievement Nigeria (JAN).

It is a one week program where we’re hosted for free and given the opportunity to attend a week of Business Classes at the prestigious Lagos Business School (LBS) and given certificates at the end.

I delayed applying until the last day. I literally submitted my application with just 5 minutes to the deadline. Needless to say, it was one of the best decisions of my life. Out of thousands of applications, I was chosen to be one of just 50 delegates.

From free accommodations at a resort near LBS, lectures at LBS all day with real life case studies and lectures from the school, including guest lecturers like Bukky George of HealthPlus, to lessons in Etiquette and daily cocktail networking activities; it was a business and life lesson wrapped in one.

Today I am a ViMP Alumni, JAN Member and Volunteer, and the opportunities that come with being a JAN Member are too numerous to mention

The 2021 application has opened again and if you are currently in the NYSC or you recently passed out within the last year, you can apply.

Here’s the link to apply: https://ja-nigeria.org/venture-in-management-program/

NOTE: There may be a tiny commitment fee (it was N5,000 during my time) but it is called a commitment fee just to ensure you actually show up.

A week of lectures at Lagos Business School, buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea breaks and after-class cocktails, including accommodations at a hotel or resort for 6 days, cannot be compared to whatever commitment fee you’ll be paying. The program is sponsored by JAN, Accenture and LBS.

If you get in, do let me know. We’d like to have you share your experience with the rest of OPEN when you’re done.

All the best!
Travel / Russian Might Be D Next Place To Study. by 1johnjohn(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2020
It's easy to get travel visa

It's easy to get resident permit

Living expenses in Russia is better than other Europeans
Politics / Re: Now Is The Time by 1johnjohn(m): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2020
We must fight for our right

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Robberies Going On In Lagos N They Want To Extend.. by 1johnjohn(m): 4:27am On Apr 12, 2020
And they want to extend it....
Hell no
We need to start to speak out..
Crime / Robberies Going On In Lagos N They Want To Extend.. by 1johnjohn(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2020
I driver Uber and lots of my mates have whathapp groups WeChat..

We had to do night vigil with colleague living around Toyin Street...

We are not living in the western world where u tell people to stay at home.
Food are shared for everybody not here people are telling me..
I am not 60 years or rubbis

And I heard there would extension...
The bad boys can't sit still..
And you want we d good boys to sit at home..

For Buhari and d rest of government plus APC...
God will buried u Alive..

I will swear for u till u come n arrest me...
People are suffering daily.
I make daily income driving Uber..
Money is finished..
I don't have dime in my acct..

Come n arrest me okay .
Am Atiku mohammed...

Can u see the effects of corruption...
Tinubu can't share food for the youruba nations and you want to be president...
The lord will denoted you...
Your son's die right in eyes
Where you reap you will not sow

As you suffer us..
So shall your unborn kids suffer
Peace shall depart from ur homes..

Die buhari
Die APC...

1 Like

Family / Re: Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? by 1johnjohn(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Wake up 5;30am
Pray. Clean house,
Bath, listen to radio. Doesn't wake kids on time cos nothing to eat but if they wakeup I bath them take even warm water do their house duty then we read,/study
Pray

No Bleep

Hmmmn this life set don tire person
Family / Re: Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? by 1johnjohn(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ifyjos:
Eat
Tv
Phone
Bleep
Eat
Nap
Eat
Bleep
Eat
Phone
Bleep
Sleep

Correct baeee
Romance / Re: The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) by 1johnjohn(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Buy a rose flower .I can relate with u ..
Science/Technology / Re: We Order For You From Aliexpress, 1688 ,taobao And Ship To Nigeria by 1johnjohn(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Kindly send me a message pls..
Politics / Sad News by 1johnjohn(m): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Sad news!

I woke up to the news that a client, (name withheld) just tested positive for Covid 19.

She's been in Germany for her PhD,

We had a chat about two weeks ago and she told me she was staying safe and isolating well.

My fear for her is that she has some underlying health challenges

While she was in Nigeria, i remember there's barely a time she would not say that she needed to take her drugs at so so so time (or something like that)..

She confides in me, particularly investment and family wise.

She acquired 2 good properties through me, and she recently expressed her intention to buy more.

For reasons i don't want to mention, she doesn't inform any of her family members or relatives about her investments.

Just me.

She said she tested positive on Friday night (April 3).

It became more scary to me when she said she wanted to make some declarations.

She wanted to Write her Will.

Hmmm

====

Even though the above story was cooked with sauce, few thoughts quickly rushed to mind.

There are countless people with properties, digital assets and so on within the knowledge of no one.

Not even their lawyer, because they use lawyers randomly without retaining any.

Some bought real estate directly from companies without a trustee of any sort.

If they made payment half way and got stuck, no one knows

If death occurs, what happens to the investments?

It's not about covid 19, it's just the way life happens sometimes.

====

I'm determined to teach few people:

1. Step By Step Blueprint on How To Write Your Will in a Valid Way And Lodge It At Jaw-dropping Low Cost

2. The Concept of Private Trusteeship, and How To Choose One Safely.

(With Real Case Study)

====

Course fee: N6,000
Venue: Secret Facebook Group
Day: Wednesday 8th, 2020.

Pay Into: 0448991523 GTB
Account Name: Real Pathmakers & Lawfield.

To get 50% discount, Comment your thought on the subject matter, Share this post. After that, Send a DM to get access link to the class.

Should you think you're not there yet, kindly share still as someone on your timeline may need this seriously right now.

See you there!!
Family / Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by 1johnjohn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angelinastto:

Stopeet! You'll fall in love in Jesus name grin

Amen..
Education / Re: Teach Large Audience Online: Get Paid £700/month by 1johnjohn(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Interested
Family / Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by 1johnjohn(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
What's if I am not in love anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Pepper farming project by 1johnjohn(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's waooo and I guess u would have sold all ur items
Family / Re: 11 Reasons Why Men Leave Their Marriages by 1johnjohn(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
krystal101:
2500 monthly? I don't mind 1 ooooooo

I can get u jobs around Lagos..
Romance / Re: How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction by 1johnjohn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
I try ur no n it's going...
Education / Re: Please Where Can I Get Sat Study Guides, Please I Need Help Asap!!! by 1johnjohn(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
There's a way you can do and go study in American
Education / Re: Please Where Can I Get Sat Study Guides, Please I Need Help Asap!!! by 1johnjohn(m): 2:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Inbox
Business / Start A Busines Don't Wait Till You Retired. You Would Fail. by 1johnjohn(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
I would write on this so the rest of you working in civil or paid employment can learn and be wise.

My father waited till he retired before he started a business..
Listen up..he failed in all he try to do.
Do u know the meaning of side business..it's means while you are doing your every day working for someone...you should have a side business that goes you money.

I was really sorry for them but paid employment don't make u think out of the box.
You cant make money without of thinking of salary.

So you wait for the whole 31 days before you earn money. You try
Na suffer be ur name.

Check it out..do you know how many business one does before you stand and stay with one..

Do you know that a business man is going through real life training by all the business he has lost money on and the outside world would say is loosing money.
Do you know how much our parents paid for all the school fess and most never got paid back.

Am sorry but no man that has invested his years into a firm or company can start a business and make it

I drive and work with Uber..
This week alone I have talked to two guys that are about to retire and are scraced of retirement days.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Accommodation In Ikeja by 1johnjohn(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Can't get it ...pls check again
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 3 Good Reasons To Be On Upwork. by 1johnjohn(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
I have sent u a whathapp

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by 1johnjohn(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2019
This very nice..I need buy shoes and sneakers in whole sale prices..
Family / Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:46am On Oct 31, 2019
ObongNizz:
One Chance.
Oga go and collect your money back.
Never get into a marriage where a woman dictates terms.
You will hate the rest of your life.

She would always want to dictate for you all the time.
Which style and when we should have sex as well.
Family / Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Thank you sir.. crazy lady.
Family / Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2019
There's nothing like church wedding...
Traditional wedding what God said.
Ur church wedding could done in the office of the pastor with 4 people.
It's a waste of money.
With white grown and suit.
The white only do it cause they don't have traditional wedding.
Cancel the wedding or you might marry a very stubborn lady
Family / Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Shaking my head...I just pray it's end well. I would never advice anyone to do that.
She might end up been a very stubborn woman.
Do you know if she would like sex?
It's better you both sit and ask questions btw urself
She might do this thinking you might want to do hit and run.
Celebrities / Re: Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019 by 1johnjohn(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Believe in ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: ......MOBIL 1 5w30 IS NOW FOR AVAILABLE.... by 1johnjohn(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2019
What about coolant and how I make payment
Business / Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by 1johnjohn(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Harrybam72:

It wasn't. Juz savings & monthly pension salaries. Buh Juz know that anything that is in your late dad/mum account is ur entitlement, Juz provide the requirements and please be very careful, seek for guidance because My inexperience made me loss 510k, they claim it will be returned back to the state govt..

Am sorry to.hear this pls..
Pls what happened kindly share your experience with Us...am going through one.as we speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.