Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Business To Business / Learn How To Make Good Money From Video Animation by 1money: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Welcome to the latest skill in town - the skill of video animation. This technology can help business owners of all sizes to stand out from the competition and boost their sales and profit. No matter what you are selling, you can advertise and promote your brand, business, products or services with the use of video animations.

Get this free ebook and learn more -https:///2Zk6xfI

No sign up. Just click and download
Career / Learn How To Make Money With Basic Video Animations by 1money: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Video animation: Welcome to the latest skill in town. This technology can help business owners of all sizes to stand out from the competition and boost their sales and profit. No matter what you are selling, you can advertise and promote your brand, business, products or services with the use of video animations.

Get the free ebook and learn more - https:///2Zk6xfI
Business / Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
See more ways you can make money from video animation.
Download free ebook here - https:///2Zk6xfI
Business / Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know that animation videos are of the best selling skills on fiverr and other freelance sites?

Learn this skill today.

Next class is Sunday, August 4
Business / Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
I can't post samples here because of the rules.

But you can contact me to see some of the videos I have made for my clients.

And you can do this too...with just your android device and data.
Business / Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know that you can learn how to create video animations with your smartphone only?

Well, it is true.

This is the 21st century. It is good to acquire skills but the skills should be digital skills and skills that you can easily monetize.

With the skills, you can create an awesome video to promote whatever you are selling.

Contact on the number on my signature to join the next class.

Training holds on Sunday 4th August 2019
Business / Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1money: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fiverr review available
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy, Teni And Mr Eazi Nominated For 2019 BET Awards by 1money: 5:45pm On May 17, 2019
Burna boy should win.

Everyone should go and watch gbona - the video, the lyrics, the dance moves... the boy is too much

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by 1money: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
If you want to buy anything from Amazon let Laredojohn do it for you. He is a professional, no stress and on time.
Business / Re: .. by 1money: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2018
To me payoneer is better.
You can use it to pay for goods and services in most websites both foreign and local.
You can also use it to pay for Facebook ads
Computers / Re: Facebook Advert (sponsored Post) by 1money: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2017
You can pay for Facebook ad with your payoneer card. You can use this link (af) to register so you csn get free $25 - http:///2thqPCS
Business / Re: How To Open Payoneer by 1money: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
What type of password combination are you using? A simple capital letter, small letter and numbers will suffice. 9 or more characters is good, No spaces. You can try another browser too.
Read more on how to make sure, you get your card here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/
Business / Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by 1money: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
graphicsdelight:

Okay, thank you
You are welcome.
Business / Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start Doing With 100k by 1money: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
It depends on your passion, what you like doing. Then look at your environment, what do people there need that you easily provide, provide it for them and make your money.

Read more here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/start-business-10k/
Business / Re: Can I Use A Friends Address To Receive My Payoneer Mastercard? by 1money: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes you can use your friend's address.

You can also check the nearest post office to you to be sure its not there before ordering for another one.

You can also use a p.o. box - this will ensure it gets to you.

Read more on ways you can use to make sure that you get your payoneer card here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corruption Unmasked In Nigerian By A Zimbabwean. by 1money: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
zoedew:

Today is 13/06/2017 and the OP meant to name and shame the corrupt in a bid to unmask corruption and reduce it to the barest minimum in Nigeria is yet to make it to Frontpage on Nairaland! This speaks volumes about what The Moderators and indeed Nigerians think about corruption - a look at the number of views and posts on the topic is critically instructive. It would appear such is of no considerable interest to us! What a people we are! cry

Na so we see am for this country. Very sad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corruption Unmasked In Nigerian By A Zimbabwean. by 1money: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
This deserves front page. Lalastica snake. Seun food don don.
Come and see how a Zimbabwean is fighting for Nigeria.
Business / Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide by 1money: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kindly send details to ugojules@gmail.com
Career / Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by 1money: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice post.
Check the newest and fastest growing network marketing company - OneLife.
You earn in Euros every week, with the top earners making up to 35k euros per week.
Check my signature for more info.
Business / Re: Apple Buys A Nigerian-owned ICT Firm For $1 Billion by 1money: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congrats chinedu
Education / Re: OMG!!! Can You Do This? It Is Highly Ridiculous; Photo by 1money: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Very genuine. You can download the free ebook in my signature to know more.
Politics / Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1money: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday Mr. Acting President
Celebrities / Re: Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos) by 1money: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
cool
Family / Re: A Laid-back Man...help A Friend? by 1money: 9:14am On May 29, 2016
Op, if you can't cope with this in marriage, don't go in. This type of man will never - in fact you can never change a man who doesn't want to change.

If you can't cope with this in marriage, let him go now, no amount of talking, praying, begging or cajoling will change him.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 1:03am On May 28, 2016
vikenville, did you check your e-exam timetable?
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late by 1money: 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
Okikiki:

The trillions and billions they realise from thousands and millions barrel of crude, what is it meant for? **

Making a policy that drives private sector participation in downstream by heavily capitalised oil majors in crude refining is whose responsibility?

If consumption mentality is not jettisoned, removal of subsidy as we were meant to understand is mere rhetorics.

Abacha removed subsidy and inflated fuel price

Obasanjo did same.

Jonathan tried to do same but was stopped by the Hypocrites.

Now we are back to square one

One day, independent importers will come crying that the price regime is no longer realistic and subsidy would FANTASTICALLY return.

ONLY TIME WOULD TELL.

We r saying the same thing. That's why this nlc protest shd b a complete n total showdown.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late by 1money: 8:34pm On May 13, 2016
Okikiki:

Save it.

Remove subsidy and build Refinery.

By importation we create job for foreign refining countries while we pay through our nose even with a towering unemployment.

What a wasted generation.
Who will build the refinery? This APC govt or another one.
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late by 1money: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
Good message, well written. But I still believe that the protests should go on to show this govt that they can't take us for a ride. They can't just wake up one morning and remove the subsidy. They should have consulted with Nigerians first, provided palliative measures, waited until things got better a bit, etc.

If we keep quiet now, they'll keep bringing up useless n wasteful policies, because nobody will talk or do anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.