Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Career / Re: . by 1money: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sorry eh. You'll get another one by next year. Just relax for now, pray and keep applying for jobs.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Do You Negotiate For Salary You Have No Idea About The Payscale? by 1money: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
If they ask you what salary you are expecting, you can say- I believe that you will pay me what I am worth to your company.

My opinion!
Others can add theirs

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by 1money: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just give her time, stop pestering her for now.

Meanwhile, buy slap watches now at wholesale prices. Sell at baby shops, supermarket and other stores.
See my signature for details.
Crime / Re: Female Undergraduate Raped To Death In Cameroon: (photos) by 1money: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nawa o.
RIP
Politics / Re: Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues by 1money: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ha, I thought iwas suspended. Anyway FG should dialogue with them.

Meanwhile buy slap watch for your kids, check my signature.
Adverts / Re: Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Price is N300 wholesale
Retail is N400
Call 08036444362

Adverts / Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Get these slap watch for your kids to celebrate this Christmas season with.
It is fashionable, beautiful, easy to wear and unisex.

Call 08036444362 now for yours.

Agriculture / Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by 1money: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
following
Education / Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by 1money: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Where is Imo state claiming free education?

lol

free but non-quality education

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by 1money: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
but two weeks is too much na, haba senators.

Anyway better late than never.
Agriculture / Re: Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical by 1money: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok, Thanks.

I would like to visit your farm if you don't mind
Sunnycliff:

To increase the offshot or lateral growth of the vines, thereby increasing productivity which in this concept is measured in leaves per unit area!
Agriculture / Re: Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical by 1money: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is nice, following.

What is the benefit of topping the vines of the vegetables?
Properties / Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by 1money: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Following
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks chidinho, got the book

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
s@gmail.com
Thanks
Chidinho10:
If you need the ebook, quote me on nairaland with your email. DON'T SEND ME A MAIL. I have an email thread where i forward the messages and I wont be able to scroll up and down to do that. If you sent me a mail, please do the right thing by quoting me with your email so i can easily copypaste and send. Thanks
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1money: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
clino:

91days..... The bank was saying they were having prob with bidding for 182days tenure.

Ok o.
It means FBN bid for 91 days failed cause I went along with the bank rate.
Guess we have to wait for the next bid in 2 weeks time.
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1money: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
clino:
I bidded thru FBN too for the last T-Bill and my money was re-funded I guess the bid was not successful. Anyone who used FBN and his/her was successful ?
Same happened to me, I wonder why. I bidded for 91 days.
What is the duration of your bid?
Education / Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by 1money: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
dozens
Education / How To Apply For Scholarship by 1money: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Many Nigerian students require some form of financial help to further their studies. Sometimes they may need this money to travel abroad and complete their studies. This can be obtained through scholarships and grants. There are many scholarships and grants available to Nigerian students either to help them complete their education here in the country or to travel abroad for their schooling. These scholarships are provided by government, non-governmental organisation, international agencies, individuals, educational institutions and corporations.

The grants and scholarships are meant to give students financial relief from schooling and education affordable to the winners. To be able to win these scholarships there are certain guidelines you need to know, there are methods of applying for scholarship that will get you accepted for the award. Here are some of the things you need to bear in mind before you apply for a scholarship so as to increase your chance of being selected.

1)Need for the Scholarship: You have to know why you are applying for this scholarship. This is because most of the scholarship are need based, academic based and courses based. What I mean is that there are some scholarships and grants that are given to people who need it, others are given to people who wants to go for their Bachelor's degree, master's degree or doctoral degree. But the majority is given to people who are ready to study a specific course or discipline. So you need to know what your need is, so as to know what type of scholarship to look for.

2)Are you eligible: You should be sure that you are eligible for any scholarship you applying for, to avoid being denied. The eligibility status is usually written on the website or application notice of the institution offering the scholarship. It comprises of many things which include having a pass mark in exams like SAT, GMAT and GRE. Sometimes the eligibility condition may be that you’ll be an indigene of a state, country or region, so check the eligibility criteria well, to make sure that you are eligible before applying.

3)Application letter: Applying for a scholarship involves you writing an application letter to the institution giving the award. A well written application letter always increases your chances of being accepted by the deciding board and getting you the award. You should write your letter in a formal way like you are applying for a job. There are sample scholarship application letters in the internet that you can check out to see how it's done.
Continue reading at http://nairaproject.com/blog/how-to-apply-for-scholarship-in-nigeria-list-of-available-scholarship.html

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by 1money: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
oh yes, great news.
Career / Re: Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? by 1money: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
really funny

2 Likes

Business / Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 1money: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello everyone, UBA is charging me extra fees for any purchase I make with my UBA africard in foreign sites. Has anyone else experienced this?
Business / Re: Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble by 1money: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Shouldn't the consumer protection agency or some other agency help customers in this regard?
Why would I continue paying for a dormant account after they took all the remaining money in it?

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Squeezing Out The Juice From Sugar Cane For Health And Profits by 1money: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
wow!
Business / Re: 5 Most Valuable Natural Resources In The World(pix) by 1money: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Good info
Agriculture / Re: Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog by 1money: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Neduzze5:

Thank you boss. I went through your profile and I can see you've cultivated cucumber before. You expertise experience will be of much help here. Thanks in advance.
Far from being a boss lol. Na jasper7 n d odas get that title.
Agriculture / Re: Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog by 1money: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
well done OP, following your threads. Interesting.
Agric is interesting
Technology Market / Re: Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash by 1money: 12:08pm On May 31, 2015
This guy is good. I bought etisalat, mtn and glo data from him. Highly recommended.
Agriculture / Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by 1money: 6:31am On May 28, 2015
Thank you Jasper. You inspired me to go into cucumber farming. After visiting your farm and attending the agribiz summit, I went into this in earnst. Here are some pics of my harvest.

4 Likes

Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:
Hello people. To all newbies in Freelancer, working for coolwriter30 is at your own risk. I've been sad for days. Imagine a Nigerian getting duped by an Asian! I made the mistake of not setting milestones with her. I researched, uploaded and then published on the website and stories came up after which she stopped responding to my messages.
Please don't make my mistake. Check a prospective client's profile to be certain of payment verification before accepting any project.

True. Also avoid RafNancy
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
I also recommend hisenjos. He is good and fast.
Aida13:

Since my tranx was above $200 it was at $170 which isn't bad. The summary below:

Paypal up to $200 165
Above $200 170
Above $1000 negotiable
Transfer fee as charged by bank.

----- I normally use my debit card but this was an emergency so I was really glad. Also, it saves me having to go to the local bank and deposit my cash lol. While I wait for a new card I'll be using this option. My last one was compromised angry hackers.
Agriculture / Re: Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here by 1money: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

@ 1money how about your farm? doing great?
yea doing great,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.