Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1money: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Hi.

Who can send money to zenith dom acc and take naira?
Let’s chat

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play by 1money: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

It didn't work on Google Play

Seriously? He, I need to pay for my Google One subscription o.
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) by 1money: 11:38am On May 01, 2022
Happy new month everyone
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Do I Apply For Flight Attendant Job In Foreign Country? by 1money: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Use Google cheesy

Check the websites of aviation school and training centres.
Check out LinkedIn and other remote job sites.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: #horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience by 1money: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Its terrible...

The best thing is to learn some skills and sell it on foreign sites.
Then when you start making enough money, you can quit your job.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match by 1money: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
June 30
Crime / Re: Seven Children Including An Infant And 3 Toddlers Overdose On Sleeping Pills Han by 1money: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na wa o
Politics / Re: What Can We Do To Have A Lasting Peace In The World? by 1money: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
When we all can love ourselves and show kindness to one another
Business / Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1money: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
No regrets.

To make money online, you have to sell something - a product or a service.

You can start with selling of services. Its easy, you are exchanging your skills and time for money.

It could be writing or graphic design.

Check out the list of sites where you can sell your skill for money in my signature.

Start there and grow.
Business / Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1money: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:
Someone please help me really, I'm not staying in Lagos so how can I get a remote job sad
Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support or social media

No gig coming on Upwork or fiverr seff

Anyone pleaseeee I'm tired

You can apply on job boards.
There are many sites you can get writing jobs apart from fiverr, work and freelancer

Check my signature and download for free over 32 sites you can get jobs.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1money: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
gbens2000:

Thanks alot am asking about state ministries

For state ministries, level 10 is from 60-65k
Jobs/Vacancies / Your Experiences As A Book by 1money: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Do you know that your life experiences can make a great book that you can sell?

Do you know that you can create an ebook in a week about problems you have solved in your life and sell it for good money?

Information marketing is one of best ways of making money online.

Join this free training and learn how to do it.

Send me a message 08.0six.eight49six245 or check my signature.

You can also send me a message.
Business / Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by 1money: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
If you want to earn money when people shop in their state or count, send me a DM. Lucrative earning available.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Video Of Barrack Obama Predicting The Covid-19 5 Years ago Surfaces Online. by 1money: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can you imagine - There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly. And in order for us to deal with that effectively, we have to put in place an infrastructure, not just here at home, but globally that allows us to isolate it quickly, see it quickly, respond to it quickly.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys. Let's tell the big madam to allow us Payoneer to withdraw from QA world. You can link it to your bank account and withdraw right here in Nigeria. Alternatively, you can use the card to withdraw from any ATM here.
Romance / Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by 1money: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
iLegendd:
More hands needed before I'll know there is seriousness.

Also, I may move this post to Wetclef.com and password it, then give the password to only those who showed interest. Your interest = your access because what I'm revealing can't be found anywhere. They are from years of experience.

Interested
Business / Re: The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians by 1money: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Imagine N65 everytime you withdraw from another bank ATM.

Is it now a crime to use the nearest ATM to your house?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: New Age Spirituality: Using Subliminal, Affirmations And Mantras To Manifest by 1money: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
sexybaby22:
Shreem Brzee mantra for wealth and prosperity. Listen every morning immediately after waking up or at night before sleeping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HApuvPsoQ

Thank you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Add your new qa world email address to your existing paypal account (not naija). Then summit the new email to qa world for payment. Each PayPal account can accommodate 7 email addresses at a time.

Ok thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good day all. Please, can I use the same Paypal address (used previously on a qaworld account that was closed) on a new qa world account?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
kentuta:

Please help me transcribe this one, it's my first audio message.
Hi Jimmy, I want to callback probably we can connect more than anything. I want to make sure we find time.
please help

Hi Jamie, I want to call back. Glad we can connect. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo. I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they will be able to understand why we are able to make such grandiose statements. If we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have our full money-back guarantee.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok, thanks

hausadreturn:
Just say exactly what it is in the helpdesk and the SCC would attend to you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Thanks.

But what will I tell Arlen?

hausadreturn:
SLACK.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 1:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning.
I received an email a call transcript and the reason they gave is
* Other (Please contact Arlen and tell her the reason)

What do they mean?
Business / Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Have you downloaded your free ebook?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by 1money: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adverts / Re: Make 6 Figures Every Month From Video Animation by 1money: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Good morning
Business To Business / Re: Have You Heard Of Video Animations? by 1money: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Good morning
Adverts / Make 6 Figures Every Month From Video Animation by 1money: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Let me ask you:
How many people do you have on your whatsapp contact list? What of your phone contact? How many whatsapp and telegram groups do you belong to? Now imagine creating video for 10 people with products/service every week for N5k? How much money will you make in a month?

Get this free ebook to learn more -https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cPWKyjdyveg_QQvzmYo4oKpkaSe3nbBJuk0uIQSXilA
Business To Business / Have You Heard Of Video Animations? by 1money: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Welcome to the latest skill in town - the skill of video animation. This technology can help business owners of all sizes to stand out from the competition and boost their sales and profit. No matter what you are selling, you can advertise and promote your brand, business, products or services with the use of video animations.

Download this free ebook to learn more - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cPWKyjdyveg_QQvzmYo4oKpkaSe3nbBJuk0uIQSXilA
Business To Business / Re: Learn How To Make Good Money From Video Animation by 1money: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
You can use the link on my signature to download.
Business To Business / Re: Learn How To Make Good Money From Video Animation by 1money: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
blackpanthar:

your strategy is so AWESOME, mark my words... you will do well.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.