Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here by 1money: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
I'm into cucumber farming. I just started last week.
Agriculture / Re: Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here by 1money: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2015
new farmer here, waiting for answers too. good thread
Politics / Re: How To Track Your PVC. (photos) by 1money: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Tola, na u we want 4 president. u hear. na u we want, not pa buhari. [quote author=tola9ja post=31823284]10 Things BUhari and Osinbajo will do for Nigerians.
1.Will provide 1 meal a day for children in public primary schools. This will create several hundreds of thousands of jobs in Agriculture, Catering, and Delivery Services.

2.Boom in Agriculture-Sector jobs in the “just farm, government buys scheme!” The APC government will guarantee a minimum price for all cash crops and facilitate storage of agricultural products to overcome seasonal shortages of selected food c
Romance / Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by 1money: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
very funny
Forum Games / Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 1money: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi everyone
Agriculture / Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by 1money: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wow! I love your story and I love your spirit. Keep it coming, learning a lot. Thanks
Agriculture / Re: Another Million Naira Cucumber Experience Picture Diary. (YOP1 PROJECT) by 1money: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
I want to know too, world1.
chukyjones:

Please when will this training get to South East Axis Jasper7 ?
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday Ladywriter, may God abundantly bless you and your family.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Another Million Naira Cucumber Experience Picture Diary. (YOP1 PROJECT) by 1money: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Well done Jasper and co, you guys are doing a great job.
Phones / Re: 10 Ways To Charge Your Phone In An Emergency by 1money: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015
OP can you explain number 5 again.
Politics / Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by 1money: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Oga, that ur pic, Nigeria is not dirty. I don't know what you are sweeping
tongue
adewale2011:
Say' CHANGE!!!
Properties / Re: Get A Place In Owerri, Imo State by 1money: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello all, there's a 3 bedroom flat available at Lobo by wethral junction. Price 20k a month. 24/7 water available. You pay for one year.
Also there's a one room apartment with water for 10k. Call now.
Celebrities / Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Don Jazzy by 1money: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Happy birthday the don, wish you many more blissful years ahead.

Btw, he is 32, why r u ppl hating? That he is already rich at such a young age? stop hating and work hard, so that u too can be rich.

8 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: UK Launches The First Poo Bus...bus Powered By Poo(human Waste) by 1money: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chai no be small tin shocked
buy poo, buy poo ooo tongue
Events / Re: Let's See If Your Birthday Mate Is On NL by 1money: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Any june 30?
Business / Re: 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary by 1money: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bros, I wish you the best.
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
1money: Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.
Hi Goldendiamond, I also shared my story of how I used your teaching to make some money.
I know you are very busy but pls send the website mktg proposal.
Computers / Re: 5 Gadgets That Are All Hype And Overpriced by 1money: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
samsung phones are total sh!t.
Celebrities / Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by 1money: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
RIP Great woman. You touched many lives here on earth, we will never forget you.
May you find eternal rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Godiskind (I like ur username btw), you have to select 20 skills on that page. these skills will help you get work matching you capabilities and abilities. for e.g if you can write well, select article writing, rewriting, etc. this will help u so that you can choose jobs matching those skills. Without selecting any skill, freelancer won't the jobs to send to you for you to bid. Ladywriter I hope I'm right.
As for payoneer, go to their website and follow the step by step procedure to open an account.

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: What Would Happen If The World Wide Internet Goes Down For 3 Days by 1money: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Life will go on as usual.

1 Like

Business / Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by 1money: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
continue, we are learning. Thank you.
Properties / Re: Get A Place In Owerri, Imo State by 1money: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello, right now there's a 3 bedroom flat in World Bank Area N up for let. It is the only house in the big fenced compound, so you have the whole place to yourself. Price N25, 000 only. Call now.
Education / Re: Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award by 1money: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2014
congratz to the sudents. This is great news, the type of news we need in our country.

Btw, those saying they are schooling abroad, u r wrong. They are students of Doregos Private Academy, Ipaja Lagos. They went for competition in USA. tongue

2 Likes

Health / Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by 1money: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
RIP brave woman.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi ladywriter, God bless you and yours for what you are doing here. Please I sent you a mail.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 by 1money: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
arsenal for life
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
goldendiamond:

this is the kind of post I love to read. information brings transformation only when correctly applied.
its not east for married women to combine the role of a wife, mother and employee. and now becoming an entrepreneur.
remember I discussed "intra-preneurs" before the data loss. employees with an entrepreneurial mindset.
this is what we need to promote national development. you are really a strong woman and am sure you have
a very supportive husband. never let challenges discourage you and keep pursuing your dreams.

remember u had a "vision" so no matter the obstacles or criticism from family and friends it should never reduce your "passion". great things starts small so "focus" on your primary assignment. the 3 keywords here are vision, passion & focus. its not compulsory you operate as a full time entrepreneur, you can always leverage on delegation strategies. keep your dream alive my sister no matter the odds. you will excel and succeed ijn. your best will become better this year ijn
Sir, Thanks for your kind words. When I bought the bulk sms proposal, you were not doing the 3 in 1 promo. Please can you send me the website marketing proposal, thanks.
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1money: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Business / Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
goldendiamond:

out of the topics stated above No 11 to 20, which one should we take next. state your choice. keep following
I would like to learn no 13 or 16.
You are really doing a good job, thank you. Pls I sent you a mail, need some clarification on the car sales/ broker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.