Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Business / Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by 1money: 2:02pm On May 09, 2016
Awesome
Properties / The Simple Secret To Getting A Good Apartment In Owerri by 1money: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
If you want a good and conducive flat for rent, you need a good agency.

Henjul Homes is where you can be sure of good agents with your best interests at heart.

Right now, we have one-, two-, three- bedroom flats for rents in many parts of Owerri, Imo state.

If you need a serene environment, where you'll train your kids with peace of mind, and an apartment
that you pay only for one year to pack in, call 08036444362 now!
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello house, I didn't see GST exams on the timetable.
Any idea when the exam will be conducted?
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Any Noun student in owerri study centre, pm me.
Business / Re: First Bank Monthly Fee: See How I Got My Money Back by 1money: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Even Zenith bank made the same deductions on my account. I'm sending this mail tomorrow morning.
Politics / Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by 1money: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why call GEJ's name lipsrsealed?

5 Likes

Business / Re: From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move by 1money: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well done, God is your strength. I like your story, pls continue.

3 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirfemoz:

Bro, I'm also PGD Information Technology student. Will send you a pm.
Seen and replied
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
User Interface design and Ergonomics is one of MSc course (cit 811), seems there's a problem with the e-courseware page, you can try Downloading it through this link http://www.nou.org.ng/download-noun-course-material-for-school-of-science-and-technology/
Thanks so much, God bless.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please house, CIT 711 is showing as user interface design and ergonomics in ecourseware.
But in tma portal it is showing as computer fundamentals.
Now the problem is the course content is very different, I've been trying to do the tma to no avail.None of the answers are in the book.
Anyone else with this problem, how did you solve it?
pgd info tech
thanks
Celebrities / Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by 1money: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
pm me
BUGOFF:
True. Had to suspend all plans to start. so, wat hv u got? wat's in vogue? let's do WhatsApp

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by 1money: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
BUGOFF:
Hey bro, bn a while.
u still importing?

Yeah, though in a small scale now due to the dollar wahala
Celebrities / Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by 1money: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
I no see my favourite director there - Desmond Elliot
Films he directed - Reloaded, Holding hope, Findling mercy, Kamara's tree, 30 days in atlanta, guilty pleasures and more.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary by 1money: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

First, let us agree that it is not right for any spouse (male or female) to assault the other spouse.... so, in this regard, the man is wrong.

But then, I can bet 100% that before they got married and after they did...and for a long time, they have been sharing the man's salary!
He pays House rent, NEPA bills,buy sfood in the house, e.t.c...I am sure he even financed a wedding! shocked

So, he lost his job. Pity but the current economic climate means many have lost their job and many more will still do.
So, when he had a job, he assisted his wife to stand on her feet as well ... like most men do, for the 'rainy day".
[b]That is what marriage is all about, one spouse lifts the other spouse up, when he or she is down.

But what does this woman do when she got her own salary in December?
She holds to the money and even said "She wants to use it to go on vacation"!
Just imagine!! Vacation? ..when their are needs for the family and you know your husband is still job-hunting?

Let me ask all of you (and be honest): If it was this man that got his December salary when his wife has no job, no money and nothing to eat.... and he decides he will use it to go on vacation while she starves, what will you call the man? Wicked man, right?

But now, since it is being done by a woman, to her husband, it is acceptable!

You see the "double-standards" and wickedness that wives are subjecting their husbands to?
..and to think their are some men (women's wrapper" who dont think first before commenting, abusing the man?

Well, it will get to a time when men will no longer marry these women, its happening overseas already.
But for the time being, you silly men on Nairaland should use your brain before heaping blame on your fellow man, just because you want Nairaland women to give you "Likes"![/b]

Others have properly responded to you - there is no justification for the man to be at home jobless, and beat his wife if she doesn't remit her salary to him, no justification at all.

I just want to correct your idea of the vacation.
The report says that she is almost due, that means she will give birth soon, so the vacation is her maternity leave. she is not going to vacation in dubai or Trinidad and tobago. Understand! It was her maternity leave vacation!!!

1 Like

Business / Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by 1money: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello OP, I sent you a mail
Education / Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 1money: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
mealdred:
Thanks 1money, I have been able to login successfully,

You are welcome
Education / Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 1money: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks Bornsad, for all your help. I have finally completed my registration and I was admitted, pgd infotech, owerri study centre.

Anyone in owerri study centre doing infotech, holla me.

@mealdred, wait for 24 hours and try again. If it doesn't go through, go to the bank and ask them to check if the money has reached noun account.
Business / Re: Converting Containers To Beautiful Spaces. by 1money: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2016
WOW! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Family / Re: What Practical Tricks Do You Employ To Save Money? by 1money: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2016
@ post above hmmmmm!

Well, I am an optimist so I believe things will get better.

After the rain comes the shine
Education / Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 1money: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2016
usiholo11:
hello BornSad, plz icant login with my details to continue my registration after paying my application fees of 7500. please i need your urgent assistance before it is closed

Hello, did you finally log in?
Education / Re: NOUN Finally Approved By Senate For NYSC Programme ! by 1money: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello Bornsad, I sent a PM, its about NOUN pgd programme.
Adverts / Re: Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
1000 pieces remaining
Adverts / Re: Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
I have 1200 pieces.
Call me to get the last price.
Business / Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by 1money: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats to Maduka Cosmas, hard work pays.

Meanwhile, Anyone see the topic above his pic in the same magazine-
Demons, Drama, Devotion and Dollars- The Business of Churches
Ofcourse they are talking about churches in Nigeria ...smh
Adverts / Re: Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Still available.
Adverts / Re: Kids Slap Watch For Xmas Sales by 1money: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
The clock face is there, in the round or rectangular shape at the middle.
It is a digital watch and you can even set the time.
Business / Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by 1money: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Get your imported cartoon children's watches at an affordable price
Call 08036444362

Business / Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by 1money: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Get your kids slap watches. Different designs.
Unisex, easy to wear, cartoon watches.
N300 Wholesale price
Call 08036444362 now to get yours

Business / Re: Dollars And Nigerians (part 1) - Philosophy Of Making Money Online by 1money: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice topic, following.
Business / Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by 1money: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Continue
Business / Re: FG Pays Oil Marketers N407bn To End Fuel by 1money: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
This kind changi, na wa o.

Meanwhile, get your slap watches for your kids this xmas
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.