Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

1money's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1money's Profile / 1money's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Webmasters / Re: Does Google Adsense Require A Foreign Address? by 1money: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
No, just use home/postal address which you usually receive letters with.
Business / Re: Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook by 1money: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2011
Make sure your book is in PDF format as that is the required form for ebooks, i.e read from computers. Then advertise in forums like nairaland with your account number there for those that want to buy. Also advertise in other nigerian forums and sites.
But if you want to sell worldwide, use 2checkout or plimus, paypal don't accept nigerians, its risky going with them.
Business / Re: Quick Business Ideas On N500k by 1money: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
Buying jewlery but I wanted to say u invest in land, esp in the developing ogun-lagos border. Your could triple in a year as the area is fast developing.
Business / Re: UBA Minimum Account Balance Now N25,000 by 1money: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
I no dey use UBA.
Business / Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by 1money: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
There is something you know that others do not know. Package that information and sell. You can sell it via ebooks, physical books, audio and videos. You can make good money doing this.
Adverts / Highway To Millionaire Status by 1money: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
You can still be a millionaire by the end of the year, here are 5 easy ways to do that. Click here now http://5ways2million.com
Webmasters / Re: Can Google+ Compete With Facebook by 1money: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
Facebook is just too much, more and more people are getting on. I don't see google+ challenging them in any way.
Politics / Re: Rochas Asks Supporters To Boycott Today's Supplementary Elections In Imo by 1money: 12:20pm On May 06, 2011
Don't mind the stupid fools. APGA is fully participating in today's polls. Reports reaching us say that PDP is trying to do what they know best - rig. Like in Mbaitoli that incomplete materials arrived and arrived late.

ROCHAS IS OUR GOVERNOR!
Business / Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by 1money: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2011
Zeneith bank staff are soooooooo full of them selves and rude.
yes very true. Very pompous and all that as if they are doing you a favour by accepting your money into their bank.
Adverts / 4 Ways Of Making Money Online by 1money: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2011
Making money online is once u have d knowledge.so learn n apply what u learn. There r essentialy 4 ways of earning online viz blogging,aff marketing,service marketg n information. Details here www.facebook.com/moneyinayear
Politics / Re: Bon Presidential Debate:was It Ok by 1money: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2011
Ride on GEJ.U don win
Politics / Re: 10 Things To Learn From Japan by 1money: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2011
@poster,good writeup. Hope Nigerians learns dz lessons.
Celebrities / Re: Thanks To Oprah For Comparing Me To Julia Roberts – Genevieve Nnaji by 1money: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2011
GN is da best actress ever. Ride on gal.
Webmasters / Re: Post A Link To Your Site! by 1money: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
Webmasters / Re: Post A Link To Your Site! by 1money: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
Foreign Affairs / Re: French Military Jet Opens Fire In Libya. by 1money: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
About time Gaddafi leave Libya
Business / Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by 1money: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
Making a living online is not easy. But with determination and hardwork at the initial stage, you'll make it.
Celebrities / Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by 1money: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
good for her and the kids
Foreign Affairs / Re: African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks by 1money: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Pls AU should stay clear. When people were dying they did not talk.
Politics / Re: Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti by 1money: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Oh God! Thank God he's ok.
Religion / Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by 1money: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2011
Happy birthday sir.
Business / Make Money With Facebook by 1money: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2011
Do you know that Facebook now has more 600 million users. It's time for you to tap into this huge audience and make money. Get this FREE ebook that shows you 7 ways to make money from facebook now. Click www.moneyinayear.com/freefacebook.html
Business / Re: Share A Money Making Method. by 1money: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2011
In addition to info marketing, you can make from affiliate marketing and blogging.
Business / Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by 1money: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2011
UBA from all I'm hearing about them, I'm scared to go get close and see things for myself.

Access bank comes second, just to pay in money was wahala. They totally ignored and continued chatting.

Intercontinental na my bank, though sometimes I don't understand them.

Best should be Ecobank.
Politics / Re: President's Aide Denies Comments On Igbos by 1money: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2011
Fire him now.
Politics / Re: April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians by 1money: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2011
someone trying to rule Nigeria is advising them to lynch. Haven't we had enough violence in this country?
GEJ carry go.
Politics / Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 1money: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
@poster excellent analysis,weldone. @bb supporters thank d poster 4 bringing ur campaign to d news level. In my area some pple r stil asking who &who r contesting wt Gej 4 president of Nig. Face d reality,election is not won on the internet. I even saw Pastor Chris Okotie's ad on Nta news but never bb. Forget aso rock. As 4 me Gej may not have done wonders and sent us 2 heaven but we r not in hell either so Gej all d way!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by 1money: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2011
It's a pity African leaders hold on to power like their pillow for sleeping.

But wait o Gaddafi always fights for Africa against Europeans and Americans, if he goes now who will speak for and stand up for Africans?
Investment / Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by 1money: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
Download a free ebook that teaches you the 7 best times to buy stock at www.moneyinayear.com/freebies/
NO SIGN UP REQUIRED.
Just click on the blue text 7 best times.
enjoy
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by 1money: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Must they be close friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.