Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Investment / Re: RMB Exchange Business / You Can Send Your Alipay Bank Card Wechat by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
rutuni919179:
True and reliable.
FAKE AND FRAUDULENT

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi is just wasting his time
Romance / Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:09pm On May 18, 2022
Werey don kill himself grin

Why would a sane man use sex enhancement drug to impress a woman?

A healthy man can last 30mins without a drug n if you no last pass 2-5mins, so be it

Pussy was designed in such a way it never get tired,it can only tear n will be restored within few days

No matter how sweet a woman, if after 30mins u no cum my comrade plz commot Ur preek n save yourself from untimely death

1 Like

Politics / Re: As Long As I Am Governor, Pensioners Will Be Paid The Same Day As Oyo Workers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
But you are owing some workers who are not even a pensioner yet

Judiciary went on strike some weeks ago

Many newly recruited state workers are yet to collect their salaries

Governance is not all about paying salaries because last administration's also paid salaries without noise
Politics / Re: Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
Jamil is a terrorist

An eye for an eye is the solution to Nigeria problem, the earlier we start the better

6 Likes

Properties / Re: Should I Complete My Mother House Or Build Mine First? I'm In Dillenma Pls Help by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:41pm On May 15, 2022
Barrister026:
Hello all,

This is difficult situation for me, my mom's house has been left uncompleted since 2014 just the foundation and probably 2couch were placed ontop since then it's been there because she had to send my siblings and I to higher institution. Now am of age, doing quite well for myself. I think am finally ready to build a house, was thinking about getting a land 100 by 50 and raise 5 bedroom flats... but on the other hand that my mom's building had been left uncompleted since it's a family land, relatives are starting to say somethings and sometimes I could see the shame on my mom's face when she goes to her family compound. Almost every months they always call her to come clear it that it has become harbor for snakes and pests. So I thought why don't I just complete it for her first.

The issue here Is immediately I told my fiancee she said it's a good idea but kicked against it. That I should build mine first, before completing my mom's. That it can wait.

I also confided in a friend of mine, he said almost same thing, that my thing is different from our own. Saying am not the only one my mom gave birth to, if I complete it now I should be ready to share it with my siblings no matter what when the time comes.

I'm confused and need advice on the step to take. I would really want to complete that house for my mom I Know it would mean a lot to her..I'm really confused.

One way or the other somebody has to develop it, if I the first son don't do it now that am financially stable. Then my younger bro will do it, trust me it won't make sense that way that's just my fear.

As far as am concerned, you can build just 2bedroom flat on the land

Buy your own land(if you had non before) then develop it small

If your mum lives at place that's comfortable for her(maybe your dad house), let her remain there but she can be paying you a visit in the house you built for her. After completing your own house, move there & let your mother do whatever she likes with her house either let it or move there. If your mum was living in rented apartment, then develop her land with 2bdr flat & let her move there while you build your own house thereafter. You have more life to live than your mum(I'm not wishing her death) so at the end of the day you will inherit the house so it's like you built same house for yourself although I know you are not the only child

I understand the fear of your fiance but it's not enough reason not develop your mum's land
Crime / Re: Angry Mob Loot Igbo Shops In Sokoto by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
If true then nobody should cry when Igbo retaliate

Deborah is not Igbo girl so I wonder why Igbo man business will be destroyed

Any Igbo man investing in northern part of Nigeria during this period is on his own

I can never invest 1naira in northern part of this country

I've never step my foot in any Norther state because they are naturally animal

8 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

Then go after him, blasphemy is a crime either you like it or not, we should tolerate others religion

It's more like hate speech

I could remember CAN condemning and sueing sterling Bank for blasphemy because of their Easter advert

But no Muslim was killed!

No branch of sterling Bank recieved just threat not to talk of burning it down

No staff of sterling Bank was ever stoned

Deborah never insulted Muhhamed SAW (Sex Award Winner) but only condemned act of posting religious thing on WhatsApp group meant for academic purposes

Islamabad
Politics / Re: Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:51pm On May 13, 2022
anonimi:

Since you have forgotten, let me remind you that:

Faith without works is dead.

That's right

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:33pm On May 13, 2022
Hahahaha

God will shame Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God will shame Atiku Abubakar

God had already shame Bukola Saraki

Dino Melaye is dead politically

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:30pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

How many Muslim governors have ever insulted Christianity here in Nigeria? You dey use the actions of one man to set a standard, are you okay? You dey act as if it is normal thing for muslims to be insulting chritianity everywhere they go. If we are to use your own Nairaland comments as example, then all Christians have insulted Islam......You see say you no well?

Islam, religion if piss

Cancerous cult packaged as religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.