Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 97 pages)

Politics / Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jackson105:

He will be Nigeria president in 2023, kill yourself if that's unbearable for you.

Tinubu will never become president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
StarGra:
You use social media,why not try searching it to see the proof yourself....The thing is,if you have money or have seen money,you would know that,the TV is nothing....

Like I said,Only 1,000 streams in Spotify not millions of streams,just 1,000 can buy that TV in millions...So you know..

lol

You are not communicating so I will leave you to your folly

Above all, that TV is not up to 64m in anyway
Romance / Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Well, you see the red flag many times but you decided to stay because the guy is handsome, good looking, have sweet mouth, lives in posh apartment, he's a tough guy bla bla bla

It's never too late at 31 to get it right

Don't be in a rush, just take your time but don't look for irrelevant qualities in a man

Most Nigerians gals are in the habit of looking for irrelevant things in a guy, it's crazy seeing gals saying that they love fought guy above gentle men

They will be saying gentle guys are not bold enough for their liking

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2022
oshiokpu:

I don't know why poor people like giving Money Advice to Rich people. Can't help but ask that if poor people are so knowledgeable about money then why are they poor?.

I'm not rich neither am I poor

I can afford to feed myself very well, drive moderate car, lives in my own house built with my sweat, earn monthly income that's above some people 35years civil service gratuity
Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
StarGra:
Hope when Davido gave out 250 million for charity you also appluad him...Not ordinary TV that 10,000 stream on any platform can buy you are saying all these...

250m to charity without proof you mean?

We all do charity in one way or the other even people wey no get up to 10k for akant
Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pelumar:
go to his Twitter check his recent post under his tweet post your business and how you want him to help u, if your head his strong and he is satisfied you'll be credited 1million

I'm sorry

I'm not rich but not poor either

Cummulative of what I paid our as salaries to my staff every month is more than 1m(not bragging because it's not that am giving the money to the for free but for work done)

News like these is why we have many young men going into internet fraud because they wanna make it by all means

Mind you, I've been running business for good 20yrsand started as one man show till God enlarge it

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Waste of money

I'm sure this boy no get up to 50 people on his payroll but can lavish money unnecessarily

God bless people with money so they can be blessings to other people

I have a friend who setup car wash & mini restaurant/grill business with less than 30m. The guy employed total of 28people

Everyday some of us with little capital still do think of how to invest in more business not only to make profit but to make people smile by getting them engaged in legit work

I have a guy in Ibadan here, be started as roadside indomie and egg vendor, the guy now has standard restaurant where he employed about 15 workers and this man operating capital is not even up to 5million Naira
I do tell people, setting up business is not all about profit making alone but to give employment opportunities to jobless people

239 Likes 21 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Alhaja Kaola, A Popular Nigerian Islamic Radio Presenter Expains That Her Ex Hus by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Meteng:
You mean this mama, a Muslim upright woman, was giving someone else, not her husband bj? I want to see the video

Muslim upright Gini?

See eh, if you get correct parole go n try one of these head covering gal then you will understand better. These gal are fire

Kaola always preach that women should go for men with long prick infact she's the one who gave hint on how women can detect men with long prick. If you need her YouTube video where she gave such hint u can copy the link here

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're talking more rubbish trying to defend your original flawed stance and utterances.

If Tinubu does not work for Buhari’s second term then what happens to APC and the notion the Party must retain ruling Status to always be in the position to improve Nigeria? Are you 5 years old to not understand the need for individuals to work for the greater good of the institution?

As far as "sharing" his opinion in national dailies, Tinubu does that regularly. Perhaps you missed it from being too busy reading romance and gossip blogs.

Below is a report from a national daily in 2020. Talk better bro as it is obvious now you're an ignorant mischief-maker plus a sectionally biased and/or ethnocentric critic of BAT.

Perhaps you should "tell us another joke plz".

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-fayemi-advocate-devolution-of-power-state-police-to-tackle-nigerias-challenges/

Then it's all about party ruling Nigeria and not welfare of Nigerians

Go n sit down small boy

You know nothing politics and good governance

The only thing your little empty skull can think of is party politics

Political party is not our problem in this country but stupid old fools like Tinubu who has destroyed Lagos state with his owo mi da thugs
Politics / Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Reference:

If this is all true then why should anyone back a losing horse since Mr Buhari is likely to 'push him away' from the 2023 race

You see. The truth is that Mr. Tinubu has help foist and sustain such a terrible system that it threatens to eat him up as well.

I still want to see how he will extricate himself from the political tragedy of the past 7 gears while at the same time 'not stepping on toes' as he is apt to remind.

And though I have said in the past that he should distance himself from the aeminiatration to gain some moral traction, I am not sure that gate remains open at this stage when things have a taken a serious turn for the worse.

To be speaking of electricity reforms in the midst of perhaps the worst energy crises in living memory as a leading figure in the ruling party.....hmmm... is provocative.

Mr Tinubu should have distanced himself from this goverment a much longer time ago and chipped in some criticism here and there to prove that his will be different.

Well said
Politics / Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

If you cannot be fair and objecrive towards others, even if you hate them, then perhaps you are not a good or progressive-minded person at all.

Everyone knows that Buhari pushed Tinubu away and shut him out to embrace an 'inner crew' he took advice from and relied on exclusively like the deceased Abba Kyari who was former chief of staff to Buhari.

I despair when I read your sort of opinion because it confirms most Nigerians are just sectionally biased folks only keen to give a dog a bad name justify their ill will towards said Dog.

What others are innocent of you will proclaim them guilty over just because you have your bias against them.

Truth is that Nigeria would be better if Buhari was willing to work with and listen to the likes of the brilliant Tinubu rather than reject them in favour of the likes of Abba Kyari, Malami, Buni etal who will tell him what he wants to hear that will usually be against the best interest of Nigeria.

Buhari pushed him away but still campaign for him for second term?

Buhari pushed him away but he can't share his advise on national dailies despite the fact that he owns a newspaper company and television station?

Tell us another joke plz grin
Politics / Re: Tinubu Cites Lack Of Electricity As Greatest Impediment To Economic Development by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Do Tinubu have a stake in any of the DISCOS in Nigeria?

I love the points he raised

As for me, Tinubu is the only serious candidate for now

I can't wait to hear him speak more on his plans for Nigeria.

I fully agree with him on this.

lol

Buhari will handle security, Osibanjo will handle economy and here's the result we have today

Tinubu was moving around marketing Buhari, they promised heaven and earth saying within 4years Nigeria will have 24/7 uninterrupted power supply but I've never had 1minutes of power supply since this month. Power supply has gone from bad to worst under their nose, insecurity everywhere,Naira tumbled, highest inflation rate in the country, increase in pump price. During PDP 16yrs of governance, there was no time they sold us water as petrol but this administration intentionally sold water to us as petrol and they never felt remorseful, is that fraud?
If Tinubu is as sensible as he claimed, why didn't he share his ideas with Buhari ok how to tackle epileptic power supply, let Buhari makes us of it and let's see if it works then we will know he has something upstair, why must it be to score cheap points for elections? People are wiser than before, I warned some people during 2015 election that these people saying they have what it takes to govern but can't give 1 advise to incumbent administation back then to make things better should not be taken serious as they are just after power

Tinubu is a bad market

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Klington:
Bianca this Bianca that.....

There's definitely something very unique about this beautiful goddess.

Her beauty is overrated

1 Like

Investment / Re: Thread For EDAI Investors | How To Recover Your Money by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
You ain't gonna recover a kobo

Funny enough, those guys behind most of these fraud are small children in their 20s
Politics / Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Heybeedee:

Lol...Biko you that is different and a bird of different feather what substance do you have to bring to the national table or better still promote your candidate and lets see,i trust Nigerians

I'm not gonna vote come next year

I will be in my house eating & drinking non alcoholic wine

I dont have time to waste casting vote for any idiot

Na another northerner come next year & am not seeing any credible northerner becoming president of this country
Travel / Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Hdhdhd:
Seychelles

Seychelles is dry

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Comrade, plz increase the volume grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:
From special PA's of all Yoruba Obas.

Anyways, we are yet to put Lagos-Ibadan express way media into action

grin

Tinubu can never become president of this country come 2023, mark my words

As regard those yeye men calling themselves obas, the joke is on them

Oni is a well known fraudster installed on people of Osun by Tinubu so what do you expect from him than endorsing the same drug addict/dealer? The same Oni guyman who can't keep a woman thereby had 4 different ex's at his age should not be taken serious at all. Let Oni invoked same forefather spirit to save his marriage & also helped him repay those people he has defrauded in the past

As for Alaafin, you don't expect less from him afterall he's also benefiting from the rot in the system. His children were part and parcel of corruption going on this country because he has kid in the federal house of rep serving his constituency while the old man is busy using the proceed of corruption to fucck Puna of illiterate small girls across Oyo town

As for Lekan Balogun, I don't expect him not to endorse Tinubu because they are birds of the same feathers.
Politics / Re: 17 Months After #endsars Shooting, Lagos Govt Resumes Lekki Toll Collection by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
yorubarere:

Pls make sure you are there to deploy it. This time, the enemy if the state will be shot at close range and there won't be any survivors. Lagos will not fall to ipob miscreants.

Yinmu grin
Politics / Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
No be JuJu be this
Politics / Re: 17 Months After #endsars Shooting, Lagos Govt Resumes Lekki Toll Collection by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dynamite is not that expensive

People can help themselves to avoid all these excessive extortion
Politics / Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I pray she died in the process, nonsense

Do you know numbers of innocent citizen this stupid corrupt police officer called abba Kyari has killed unjustly

This is a man who lives extravagant lifestyle thorough the money he forcefully collected from innocent Nigerians and in the process killed some of them just to cover up his atrocities

Stupid corrupt police officer

Entire police force needs to be washed and properly cleaned, they are too corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
When a man cooks for the public the public will finish the food but when public cooks for a man, he can never finish the goods thereby it will leads to dance of shame

Putin should back off already because the war is needless at all

Russia can never defeat entire world

Forget all the nuclear weapon rubbish, it's man made and theres no assurance the weapon will be brutal as it's portrayed

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

NURTW is a trade union comprising of road workers. They have a right to exist the same way other trade unions have the right to exist and promote their trade.

Promote their trade by extorting commercial vehicle drivers to the extent they can't feed themselves

NURTW is a useless trade union that supposed to be banned

On oshodi upper bridge alone, a bus pays 25 different NURTW and when you move down to the pedestrian bridge which is about 10m from upper bridge, you pay another 5 different NURTW boys

What do we call that? Dues or extortion?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

This has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is an ego fight between MC, Kunle Poly and the national chairman, Tajudeen Baruwa.

The national chairman of NURTW is from Lagos. He used to be the vice chairman of Lagos NURTW before he was elected national chairman. In fact, he imposed MC as Lagos state chairman after he lost the election.

Of what importance is NURTW to the economy of this country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.