Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 97 pages)

Politics / Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
lol

May the Almighty God destroy NURTW across Nigeria

These idiot are problem to the society

NURTW Lagos chapter upturn election result & anoint Musiliu Akinsanya even when he never won the election

NURTW has been making life hell for commuters in Lagos state as commercial bus drivers transfer the aggression unto innocent commuters

Distance that supposed to cost 100naira were charged as 200naira to 300naira due to excessive collection of illegal fees from commercial bus drivers

Sanwo Olu will not follow directives of NURTW as he's hell bent on retaining Tinubu boy who's Musiliu Akinsanya

There will be serious fight among factions of NURTW & next year election in Lagos state will be bloody

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Anything to embezzle state fund

Just a year to leave office n this man just woke up

Umahi is a criminal

1 Like

Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
lol

The fat pig is angry cos he lost control of ipob movement

No leader of IPOB has ever gained popularity and acceptance like Kanu does (quote me anywhere)

Asari Dokubo is just a hungry modafucker

184 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Just Like Chibok Girls Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Igbo Children by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Here's the full news from vanguard

KINDLY DISREGARD THE PROPAGANDA FROM THIS FULANI ASS SNIFFING IDIOT WHO DERIVES PLEASURE PAINTING HIS OWN TRIBE BLACK JUST BECAUSE OF 30K NAIRA MONTHLY PAYMENT.

Abia University confirms abduction of students
April 3, 2022
Print

By Steve Oko
The Management of the Abia State University Uturu, has confirmed the abduction of an unspecified number of its students by gunmen along Okigwe-Uturu road.

The victims were kidnapped alongside other passengers as the bus conveying them was ambushed by gunmen suspected to be bandits.

According to a release by the Public Relations Officer, PRO of the university, the incident took place around 8:00 pm on Thursday, March 31.

The release advised students to avoid night travels while assuring that efforts were being intensified to secure the release of the affected students.

Reports, however, have it that two medical students of the university ( names withheld) were part of the victims.

Their abductors were said to have contacted the families of the victims and made a demand for N2 million ransom for each person.

Despite countless security checkpoints on the five-kilometre road between Uturu and Okigwe in Imo, kidnapping for ransom has become so rampant on the road.

Fulani bandits have been fingered for most of the abductions around the vicinity.

A number of abductions had been recorded around the area since last year with ABSU students and staff being the victims.

Fulani bandits in one of the incidents last year shot indiscriminately into a bus conveying students of Marist Academy Uturu returning from a trip in Imo killing a final year student in the process.

Fulani herdsmen have virtually taken control of the hills around the area where they openly graze their cattle despite the anti-open grazing law in the state

Vanguard News Nigeria
Romance / Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
There is this girl I'm dating
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
She has lied to me in the past and also cheated on me...
I called her on Saturday..
I called her in the morning...

Someone was playing music in her room...
I asked her who it was....
She got angry that I don't trust her
I called her at night also
I swear I heard someone's voice in her room at night
She got angry when I asked who was there...hung up on me and switched off her phone ..
I apologized for "hearing" things...

Yesterday...
An anonymous person called me out of pity and told me that my girl usually stays in a guys room...
This same guy has kissed her twice even when she knows we are dating..
He even calls her when m around and tells her he wants to see her even when he knows m around...
She said she saw her coming out of the guys room that morning...
I asked her about it...
She got angry and wanted to know who told me about it...
She said I was a big fool and I do not have sense for believing the person...

Mind you ..my girlfriend has lied to me in the past and I have no reason to doubt the caller because she has nothing to gain if we break up...
What even made me break up with her was the fact that she started calling me names
I'll attach a message she said to me when I told her I was done...

My problem is this ..
We started having small talks after the whole thing...
I started explaining things to her!!

Can you imagine??
I feel like a fool right now...

Legends in the house...
How do I break up with her and never look back
She's toxic to both my emotions and finance
But still
A part of me won't completely let go
I need help guys

It's obvious you are a type of cool headed guy who love to be nice with ladies

Most Nigerian ladies doesn't like good guy, quote me anywhere

They will cheat on you, suck you dry and tell you to go to hell.

Quit that parasitic relationship now that you can

Forget relationship for now, up your income and bang any gal that u r able to catch to you net. Any lady who says you r not his spec, dump her without looking back. Have as many gf as u can, don't waste your time trynna impress any of them. The one that wanna stay will stay

Relationship n marriage these days is not something you should kill yourself to make it perfect

Vaginian are one kind funny specie wey no dey appreciate good things

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Trying hard to discredit ameachi.
Afonjas always play derty politics of wickednes.
We are not buying your propaganda cowords grin wink grin cheesy wink

Ask Amaechi how much he embezzled with PH monorail

Amaechi is a stupid thief who knows nothing about rail transport

He's not fit to be local government chairman not to talk of becoming a governor or minister

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
Only a senseless bigot does not understand international policy. The same Nigeria that donated $1m in humanitarian aid to one country receives over $100 million annually in humanitarian aid from different countries and agencies; perhaps those countries donating to Nigeria don't have problems or maybe are just headed by idiots? Anyway I'd be pushing my luck if I expect bigotted ignoramuses to know this.

You have nothing upstair

You donate to international communities, receives from international community but can't provide aid for security agent

Does that makes any sense to you?

Zombie olopolo dudu
Politics / Re: Governor Makinde to Sue Sahara Reporters Over False Reports About Book Contract by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
FireUpNow:
Baba governor trying hard to cover his tracks as secret is opened. Case that governor will never win

Don't mind the idiot audio governor

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Makinde to Sue Sahara Reporters Over False Reports About Book Contract by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Khaysee:
False new accusations every time on Sahara reporter

Buy Turkey shirts 4k and all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Check signature for Contact

Seyi Makinde should shut up

The idiot governor is in the habit of overinflating contract and also award such contract to himself

Oriyomi Hamzat who's just a radio presenter got contract of producing exercise books for the state government and made massive profit from the production. Even the purported agidigbo FM is handiwork of Seyi Makinde as he financed the radio presenter to great extent (those who know can tell you the fact)

Renovation of local stadium at 5billion Naira, construction of motor park terminal at over 16billion Naira, etc

Go n check fact and you will realized Makinde is a common criminal even bigger thief than previous administration

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
obailala:

What's the fuss if Nigeria just like several other nations around the globe, donates $1m to a humanitarian trust fund for the people in Afghanistan? Is $1m going to solve all Nigeria's problems?

Nigeria has always given humanitarian support to different countries in need running into millions of dollars. Likewise Nigeria also receives humanitarian support annually from different countries running into hundreds of millions of dollars. So what's the noise with the Afghanistan $1m? Cos it's a Muslim country?

Meanwhile the RENO who's twisting your minds with these tales, did Nigeria not also have dire security problems and even ASUU strikes in 2014 when his oga GEJ donated $3m to Liberia and Sierra Leone? Did his oga not also have and even buy some of those presidential planes? Nigger just knows how to control gullible minds.

Only a useless man will be running after rat when his house in on fire

I dislike to argue with zombie btw
Politics / Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

Did president donated $1m to Afghanistan or not?

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Is The Use Of This Thing? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Vikkoh:
[/b]

You call this thread unintelligent?

I already got answers to my question and none of the intelligent people said the question was unintelligent.

Once again, you're not wise and your replies corroborate that.
Change your circle of unintelligent friends and you'll receive that breakthrough we the intelligent ones have been praying for you and your likes to get.

I love Ur use of words
Don't waste your time arguing with robotic zombie of the APC

125 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2022
Lies

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
See What DSS said about IPOB...what a country !!

That tells you Nigeria is not 1 & can never be 1

Nigeria was designed to fail & that's why Britain merged human being with animal to be living together inside the same room

Terrorist from north are wrecking havoc in Kaduna but dss were busy chasing Igbo tagged ipob

Only a madman will be chasing rat while his house is on fire

Nonsense & Nigeria

29 Likes

Politics / Re: 24 Hours After Terror Attack In Kaduna, PDP, Wike In Jubilant Mood, Picks Form by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
madridguy:
Successful APC Convention must have consequences. And that was seen on the attack on the train yesterday.
They just wanted bad news to take over the sweet news that the APC convention generated. Evil satanic umbrella party.

hahaha

So we should just blame PDP for the attack

Zombeism na the most dangerous infection

4 Likes

Politics / Boko Haram Is Very Active! They Are Responsible For Kaduna Attack by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't know why federal government derives pleasure in lies.

FG think all Nigerians are easily deceived by tagging boko haram wrecking havoc across northern states as bandits

Recent happenings in Kaduna should send signal to everyone who cares to listen that biko haram are very much active & they are fully responsible for all the attack happenings in northern part of the country

Nigeria security is very very weak

1 Like

Politics / Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

Exactly. Let us wait and see.

You ignorantly don't understand how deeply rooted APC in Lagos is. It's a way of life in Lagos and not a party. The grassroot is deep and every member benefits from the party, from PSP, gutter
Clearing, Volunteers etc... Every public office holder from Teachers to civil servants are APC members. They are hundreds of thousands. It's impossible they loose. Like you said, time will tell.

Yinmu

Just wait n see

If you utter this gibberish in the face of common man in Lagos, they will skin you alive
Politics / Re: PDP Knocks Lai Mohammed, Lists Corruption, Foreign Debt As Buhari’s Achievements by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lai Muhammed na madman wey go die miserable death

Imagine after inflicting heavy suffering on Nigerians still telling us we are fools

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dankovich1:
You're not far from the truth OP.

As man of the people, I would have suggested if he have a dialogue or make a humble appeal to them on behalf of his state.
They can resolute the matter.

Well said
Politics / Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Everybody is afraid of TINUBU candidacy

Even Buhari cannot stop Tinubu

because in 2014/2015

The elites in the north don't want PMB but Tinubu repackage Babu to the Cabals to accept Babu

Tinubu did 65% work to make northern elites accept Babu

Babu was mostly love by masses in the north before 2015

Propaganda & politics of bitterness is not work, thats what put Nigeria in this mess

Let's see how e go use propaganda get the presidential ticket & won election

Bola Tinubu go soon commit suicide after losing out of primary

grin
Politics / Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Side talk argument

Who even control block votes in Nigeria

Muslims

So if you put this argument

OYO lowo

Infact let me shock you

As it was in 1993

We may likely have MM ticket in 2023

The north don't care

The SW is with Tinubu as long as it will make him president...

But you are right as online voters

South West hated Tinubu badly
Politics / Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
deltaprincess:

You apparently don't know anything in Politics. APC will need the Southwest to win next presidential election. Tinubu is the Leader of the Southwest and wherever he points the Southwest follows.

APC needs Tinubu to win.

In your dream grin

Election won in Osun state was through rigging despite that Osun state na Tinubu hometown

Why is Oyo state not under Tinubu pocket?

Even average lagosians hate Tinubu badly but he always use thug to intimidate people & rig elections for his selected candidate

Bola Tinubu has pushed his luck too far & 2023 will be his end in politics

Watch & see
Politics / Re: Has COVID-19 Finally Left The World... Do You Still Wear Facemasks? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mynd44:
I still wear facemasks sha

If only you know excessive wearing of facemask does some harm to health
Fashion / Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
This organizer no go make heaven

Badly Naija used car packaged as star prize

Even the motor sef na bad make

Chai

This babe don suffer
Politics / Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
livinbygrace:
You mean Apc would dash Jonathan the ticket and no longer Amaechi?

A ticket to Amaechi is automatic loss for APC

Amaechi is not strong politically and can't control even River state where he comes from

As at today, Wike has more control over river state than Amaechi

Tinubu still has control over some south western state excluding Oyo state (we don't take shit here & if we wanna deal with you, we no dey look back if you like bribe us with your life we don't give a fucck)

If Amaechi get APC ticket today, expect Atiku to becomes next president via PDP

APC cannot afford to lose power hence they will present a candidate they an easily control & that will be acceptable to northerners

Naija politics is the more you look the less you see

Jonathan is not the best man btw

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jackson105:

Kill yourself, when he does

Hahaha

E choke u

Tinubu & his online warrior will shit for pant very soon

Lagos state will be free from Tinubu come 2023

Tinubu will eventually take ratak grin grin grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What is shame there only me voted Buhari and if your Atiku and obi had become president what is assurance that Nigeria will not get worst than this.
May devil turn your life from the way Buhari turned Nigeria from 2015 till date

Say a big AMEN

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
anonimi:

A clueless simpleton for even considering it instead of categorically denying any such idea publicly.
Original mumu is what Jonathan is, I tell ya.

I will never blame people who called Nigeria zoo
Politics / Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
ajayiopy:

THIS IS MY 14TH YEAR IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA AND I CAN SAY THAT AN AVERAGE HAUSA MAN OR FULANI MAN IS POLITICALLY INCLINED. THEY ARE INFORMED POLITICALLY,THEY PUT THIER INTEREST FORWARD AND STAND BY IT FOR LIFE.
MAJORITY OF NORTHERN STATE BENEFITED FROM GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION AND THAT I CAN SAY BOLDLY.
GOODLUCK WILL NOT HAVE ISSUE TO BE ADOPTED.

You are very correct

Jonathan who spent heavily on northerners neglecting his kinsmen

Above all, they consider Jonathan as weakling whom they can easily control

I'm not afraid to say that Patience is more of a man than Goodluck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.