Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Politics / Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
tunjijones:

But Jonathan agreed with the north to do only one term.

Show us evidence of when he agreed to single term
Politics / Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
helineus

Yarimo

NgeneUkwenu

Omenka

Severe pain no good for body

grin

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your networth on nairaland... oni yeye... empty barrel... lolzzz

Oniyeye ni Baba to bi o l'omo
Politics / Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Dino leaving the PDP in 2014 led us to this path. If they were patient, Atiku would be doing his second term. Atiku made a terrible mistake for not supporting GEJ second term.

Way forward now is to remove the criminal drug baron and certificate forger from Aso Rock

We are in the same boat

I've said this countless time

This is why I was so happy when Dino loss the election and atiku also failed woefully during 2023 general election

If they allowed GEJ finished second term, atiku will be doing second term now as long as he performed during his first term

6 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
It will be hard to unseat APC except you guys are ready to fight war and take it by force

APC is very ready to destroy this country completely

2019, & 2023 election shows the kind of sham organized by APC

As for me, I will never cast my vote during any election in this country again

Atiku greediness and selfishness is one of the reason why this country entered the trap of apc

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
TheNation which is Tinubu newspaper published this propaganda

Cilicmarin aka NgeneUkwenu posted the propaganda news on nairaland

Propaganda dead on arrival
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Shut your trap.

Nigeria does not belong to Gej and Buhari.

Buhari was a disaster. Gej was equally clueless.

Yes, but don't bite the finger that fed you

PDP gave Dino melaye platform to be one house of rep member but he worked against same party
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na you dey inside poverty ,

If you have 10% of my networth, your life won't be miserable like this

Dino melaye bingo

I'm glad the loser lose woefully
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
StreetFight:

Keep crying. So you have been weeping since 2015 when we kicked out Goatluck Jonaddaft, you get strength ooooo. Just maintain the tempo of your crying, you are going for another 8 years of weeping, crying, and wailing

Na Ur father u dey talk to
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2023
Shebi u people wickedly removed GEJ to install buhari after collecting huge money from APC back then putting Nigerians into abject poverty since 2015

God punish you people

U will lose this election

38 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2023
I wish they rig Dino melaye out, anybody can win but Dino so that he will learn his lesson

Dino betrayed the party that gave him the opportunity to become rep all because of senate ticket from opposition party

Dino lavish his loot on exotic cars and ashawo instead of using it for betterment of his constituency
Politics / Re: Ongoing Project: Construction Of Oyo State 11MW Independent Power Project (IPP) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

This one just rush to type rubbish lol. How will cost of running be higher than nepa bill?
Is it not suppose to be factored into the bill?
Those gas generators in those containers to supply only secretariat?!! shocked . Kuku tell me they want to bombard the secretariat with light lol. The power plant will cover a community of serious people that are ready to pay the bills.

You don't lives in oyo state, I lives here

Same Makinde who installed streetlight powered by diesel generator? The joke is on you

There's no community that will get just 1v of power supply from this gas powered generating set

If you have evidence that any community will benefit from it, post it here
Politics / Re: Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
tuniski:

Deluded and confidently ignorant!!!!!

PDP will never rise again until the party get rid of those who plunger Nigeria into the den of APC
Politics / Re: Ongoing Project: Construction Of Oyo State 11MW Independent Power Project (IPP) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rubbish project

Project expected to be completed in 6months but after 2yrs, not completed

This is just generator that will be powered by gas and its exclusive for government secretariat

This is not IPP but installation of gas powered generating set for the use of state secretariat

At the end of the day, the cost of running gas will be higher than electricity bill so this is nothing but a huge waste

1 Like

Politics / Re: Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dino dey waste his time

APC go use rigging to win this election

Dino na one of the main problem of this country

Dino, Saraki, ATIKU etc brought this calamity called APC upon Nigerians

GEJ romance with Tinubu na to shame atiku, Saraki, dino etc & not because he loves Tinubu

PDP destroyed their chances the moment dem allowed atiku to get their ticket & control the party he once destroyed

Atiku took the ticket falsely, installed his fellow northerner as party chairman, chased away Igbo man, sideline yorubamen from the party and expect to win?

Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
ubunja:
men chase a woman they want using money,by spending on her.

Women chase a man they want using sex, by sleeping with him. For women Lust is the Thrill of the chase.

The moment you tell a girl "I love you" before bleeping her, she sees you as a cheap slut and a hoe. Because you committed over nothing. You're cheap and a loser. A woman wants to Bleep you till you fall in love with her. Then she feels like she earned you. She sees you as hard to get and valuable. When you understand this dynamic you've graduated in the Game.

But these are things we can't discuss deeply at the moment. I've never even touched on these themes too much even on the Miseducations. Players, macks and P1mps operate at this level.

100% on point based on personal experience

16 Likes 3 Shares

Career / Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shoodboi:
Is Nairaland now advertising fraud? The guy opened his profile about a week ago and even left his phone number on his profile. Deal with him at your peril.

I'm glad that am not the only one seeing it

23 Likes

Career / Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bait!!!

Don't fall for scam!!!

Account opened just a week ago, had contact number on his profile

Dem go come up with one story to lure unsuspecting members of public to their net

48 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Politics / Re: Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
ATIKU IS THE ARCHITECT OF HIS OWN DOWNFALL

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING HIS SECOND TERM IN OFFICE NOW UNDER PDP IF HE US PATIENCE ENOUGH

HE JOINED HAND TOGETHER WITH APC GANG TO DESTROY GEJ ADMINISTRATION

HE LEFT PDP TO DESTROY THE PARTY AND CAME BACK TO HIJACK THE PARTY INSTEAD OF WORKING HAND IN HANDS WITH THO WHO SUSTAINED THE PARTY

ATIKU IS JUST A USELESS MAN LIKE TINUBU

20 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
This con-artist who sold buhari to his gullible followers grin

Churches like Rccg, & Deeper Life na rubbish church

End time church

20 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seyi Makinde go hijack your shop, demolish it, rebuilt it and ask interested tenants to pay millions of naira to get the shop

Useless governor

6 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Sterope:
You are funny

Hamad is a terrorist organisation and you will be silly to think we will condemn what Hamas has done when they didn't even start it

For decades now, Israel has been stealing lands and killing people that own the lands. They carried out out terrorism against Britain to carve out Israel and you are yet to condemn the state of Israel as it stands.

You are very disingenuous and you are not a good person. You are the type to leave the main issue and face the victim.

So to reclaim the land (if at all was stolen) the best way na to attack innocent armless people instead of government?

See your reasoning
Foreign Affairs / Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Israel are the real terrorist stop being a clown like western media want you to be you didn’t see it when Israel were killing Palestine you’re just a slave to the west
Can you tell me the reason why Hamas attacked innocent Israelite at the music festival?

I need you honest answer

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2023
All these nonsense sympathy no go work

You go still fail

Dino na enemy of naija
Foreign Affairs / Re: There Are More Muslims Than Christians In Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

All terrorists are Muslims. The world will be a better place without Islam

Very well

Allah is a blood sucking demon

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Are More Muslims Than Christians In Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christians

18% to 2%

We don't give a Bleep

Even if theres no Christian in Israel, we are talking about terrorism here and not religion

When these jihadist arrived the nova music festival, they attacked everyone not minding their religion

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Are More Muslims Than Christians In Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes keh, they wasted a good amount of Israelites and equally got served. I’m enjoying the show. As long as enemies of Africans are busy fighting each other, they won’t have our time

You muslim always love to force your stupid religion on people as against their wish. You muslim cannot rewrite history and will not be allowed to drag african to your nonsense

Why is it that all terrorist are Muslims? Have you asked yourself?

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Are More Muslims Than Christians In Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes keh, they wasted a good amount of Israelites and equally got served. I’m enjoying the show. As long as enemies of Africans are busy fighting each other, they won’t have our time

That's where you got it wrong, attacked people includes Israeli and other nationals

I don't think you own a TV, if you do please tune to CNN. I tried to watch CNN, Al-Jazeera ever since beginning of this madness from Hamas.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Are More Muslims Than Christians In Israel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Majority of the Christians in Israel are Arabs.

Israel hate Christians, they hate blacks more
But Hamas Muslim terrorist attacked defenceless people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.