Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:33pm On Mar 16
mrvitalis:

Blah blah and you know me? We can claim anything here so no need

Same hotel has made IMO second legest economy in Nigeria what exactly is your point

Go to the internet, your sister's are everywhere looking for husband up & down

Nigerian men are now wiser, they no longer waste their money on slacked pussy

Imo state still has the highest number of divorced women due to their infidelity

Go to Italy, they are number one when it comes to ashewo business

Go to any hookup or dating group, na Imo gals takes over 90% of the space looking for husband n pay per fuckmen

Business / Re: Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:17pm On Feb 28
Yugoslavia247:
I wan launch anumpama BDC ltd.

No be now when I don ready una go say e no dey okay.

Anumpama BDC Limited.

If u like, go and launch anumanu
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:56am On Feb 28
Dafresh:
Is his club not in Nigeria if his club is filled with people into unclean business, that's Nigeria is filled with people with unclean businesses including you

The joke is on you

I don't go clubbing

I run a very clean business known to some nairaland menbers who knows me offline

Above all, I am not in the country at the moment
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:55am On Feb 28
mrvitalis:

Who stopped you from building factory?

IMO is the second biggest economy in Nigeria according to world Bank

IMO is one of the few states who's GDP has been growing in the last 5 years

Yet a self proclaimed online billionaire thinks IMO is doing something wrong

You are just a noisemaker

You don't know me

You don't know numbers of people under my payroll including 2 of your brothers from the same Imo state & they are too lousy (it's in you guys)

I am not a stupid tribalist like some of you small boys & I am not even in the country at the moment

Those who knows me outside nairaland know my person sey I don't discriminate & dislike tribal fight even here on nairaland, some have called me Igbo man & I don't care

You just need to get sense & stop chestbraring

Same you supported Buhari & APC sone years back or you think I don't know you?
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:20pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Lmao beer parlour gist

Have u ever been to his club?

Go to shrine owerri on Friday

Go from 8 pm till 4pm

If the total dorime done is not upto 100 million I would give u 500k

Una go just wake up talk rubbish

This is what I am saying, dorime up to 100m yen yen yen

You no get sense se

His bar wey u dey call club is filled wit people into unclean business likewise he is not clean as well

You know nothing boy
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:18pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Las Vegas economy is bigger than most cities in the world

Them hold you from building the factory?
Them hold your hands from building the schools?

If you think clubs are for bad people then you are poor

Even in economics they have striper index used for trading

Small boys are always quick to call people poor

You a small boy because I know you more than you know yourself

If you have achieved just 10% of what I have achieved in life, you will forever be grateful to God

Mumu wey never commot his village talking about las Vegas

There's a big difference between tourism and night clubs and I maintain my stand that its filled with those dealing with illegal business like frauds

Get sense
Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:18pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Oh please did Shettima achieve anything close to that outside politics?

Bro it's not famzing it's show business

Is there anything wrong with being loud?

These guys are not clean including obi cubana

These guys are big time fraudster

Yes, clubs and lounges pays but they only use it as a cover up

1 Like

Politics / Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:17pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

If you don't know about cubana chief priest ask about him

He owns 3 hotels in owerri

Two clubs in owerri
1 in asaba
1 in Lagos

Restaurants in Lagos owerri and assaba

General energy drinks

This is just to name a few

Hotel

Club house

Energy

No contruction company, no school, no single manufacturing company, no sensible investment except the ones that promote fraud & sex for money. Owerri has turned to capital city of runs girl because you will hardly see a girl in Owerri who is not into sex for money trade

It's quite unfortunate
Car Talk / Re: Only 25% Of Vehicles In Nigeria Are Insured – FRSC, NIA by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:06am On Feb 26
Insurance companies living large on customers fund

When the bedd arise, dem no go assist you with 1 shishi

Bunch of fraudsters

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:01pm On Feb 21
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the police

Corrupt Ganduje who was caught red handed collecting bribe from contractor is your party chairman today

He is one of the people hoarding dollars which brings about the presnty economy woes

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/429040-ganduje-caught-on-video-collecting-bribe-strengthens-kano-anti-graft-agency.html?tztc=1
Family / Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:11pm On Feb 15
SyrusdeHansome:
If my uncle been no marry Igbo woman i for think say this story is fake but i knw it`s true. My problem with the op is that with all the experiences he has had he`s still not that experienced in life. I`ve seen a situation where the woman`s family killed their daughter thro witcharaft just because they were against the marriage frm the onset. The man was stubborn just like u. At the end of the day if they can`t kill u they`ll kill their daughter so that u will lose out and still give them what they`re looking for.

Igbo are something else when it comes to marriage, despite my love for every tribe including Igbo, the way they handle marriage matter especially with their female child is something else. They always want to milk their in-law dry especially imo state

When you go to dating groups now, you will see atge chunk of Igbo girls looking for husband just because people are tired of all these drama
Family / Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:08pm On Feb 15
vinexe:
sir I have decided to carry this Cross.. but get. Tied on my wife character... How on earth would Ur wife come to Ur place of work to come and ask her husband for money... And start making noises in my place of my work...

Since you still have custody of your 2kids, take them to a boarding school where their mother will never know of

Leave your present house if possible and let go of that wife

You married from the wrong family and theres possibility your wife comes from imo state because this state will go to any length to milk their in-law dry

You got married at a young age but you are not a kid back then

You need to man up & act like a man

Let go of that woman and her family now before they kill you untimely
Education / Re: Does A Local Government Chairman Earn More Than A University Vice-chancellor?? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:46pm On Feb 10
Thislifee:
I have always been thinking of this whether a local government chairman earn more than a university vice-chancellor.

I have instances. My ex-school mate father was a vice chancellor of a one federal university like that then but they weren't that wealthy as I expected or is he faking it?

I just met this friend I met during NYSC, he wasn't a corper but an aide to a local government chairman politician. He loves giving me money but I don't like collecting money from people(I love my self respect). This young man of 28 years took me to his duplex which was brand new. He is driving Lexus 350 tear rubber. He took me to a four storey building he built. He is married but when I met the wife she was newly pregnant like 3 months. I keep letting this politician know how life haven't been fair to me etc like I find it hard to get federal jobs. He told me he would have given me a job in the local government if I was the same state with him. He told me he would put me on in politics if we were from his state. I really want to know if a local government chairman is richer than a VC.

My ex school mate that his father was a VC couldn't secure a job for me then his father was VC upon I begged everyday on WhatsApp to him. I felt sad this guy couldn't help me because we were friends in secondary school and he is a stingy person too.

Does a local government chairman of a rich local government earn more than a vice chancellor of a federal university?
They make money from white elephant projects & overinflated projects. A situation whereby a chairman will claim to have spent 150m to construct 18 x 20 feet classoms with wooden doors and window (excluding tables and chairs o)

But the story is not the same across all states because local government chairmen in Oyo state are paupers as our governor have swallowed all their allocation

5 Likes

Business / Re: Flutterwave Gets Court Order To Recover $24M Lost To POS Transactions by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:42pm On Feb 10
sweetgala:

Oga if an unknown amount is credited into my account I'll be able to notify my bank rather than spend it.

This same thing had happened in UK a d Ireland most recently and the bank sent a letter to individuals who erroneously thought they had benefited from free money their accounts were essentially debited and if you close that account they can get bailiffs after you which is even worse

You don't get it

The fraudster used those money to buy properties and goods including digital assets most time

We've heard series of complaints from those who deals in bitcoin as victims of the fraud
Politics / Re: Hunger Relief At Lagos Central Mosque: Free Yams For Locals by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:41pm On Feb 10
Thank you Tinubu for tuning Nigeria into Somalia of 90s

7 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:52pm On Feb 08
georgeakins:

Nobody asked for your stupid explanation.
Your bitterness is because the movie was not produced by your fellow biaflan.

Funke is the greatest actress in Nigeria.

Amukunmeko akafunwedi omo ni e

Ojulowo Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi sugbon emi kii pe aja l'obo
Business / Re: Flutterwave Gets Court Order To Recover $24M Lost To POS Transactions by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:44pm On Feb 08
There's possibility its the work of an insider

Many of the affected bank account owner will be affected for something that they knows nothing about

However, if they met with strong company that has a verifiable busines deals with 3rd or 4th recipient, they will be free from this madness

Flutterwave knows very well that most of the frozen bank accounts belong to innocent traders

Fluterwaves should be ashamed of tbemselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:32pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:

Even I that hate movies and don’t watch them was almost tempted to, but knew I won’t last one minute. Why don’t you tell me what the movie is about, though I know the tribe of Judah is from the Bible.

It has nothing to do with judah in the bible at all

It's crappy storyline

Wasted 2hrs+

Funke gave birth to 5 different pikin from 5 different father of different tribe

She later remained a single mother

One of her pikin na Thief, one security guard, one works as sales person etc

Las las, funke got sick with CKD & needs kidney transplant . Her 5 pikin rob showroom of a furniture dealer who's main busines is money laundering but only use furniture business as a cover up. In the process of the robbery, her eldest son got killed and the remaining 4 eloped with their money

The story ends

So I'm still waiting for moral of the entire story
TV/Movies / Re: A Tribe Called Judah: More Than Just A Heist -A Review by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:25pm On Jan 06
GazetteSpeed:
A Tribe Called Judah: More Than Just a Heist - A Review
.by Isaac Adebayo

Funke Akindele's latest directorial venture, "A Tribe Called Judah," has taken Nollywood by storm. With its stellar cast, captivating plot, and blend of genres, the film has not only broken box office records but also sparked conversations about family, forgiveness, and second chances.

Beyond the Heist: A Story of Family Bonds

"A Tribe Called Judah" is more than just a heist flick. At its core, it's a heartwarming story about the complexities of family. Jedidah, a single mother raising five sons from different fathers, represents the strength and resilience of women against all odds. Each son, with their unique personalities and challenges, reflects a piece of the Nigerian cultural tapestry.

The film beautifully captures the dynamics of this unconventional family, showcasing not only their flaws and conflicts but also their unwavering love and support for each other. Through their shared struggles and triumphs, we witness the unbreakable bond that comes from blood, regardless of its origin.

Laughter and Tears: A Masterful Blend of Genres

Akindele masterfully weaves humor and drama throughout the narrative. The comedic moments, often driven by the sons' mischievous personalities, offer lighthearted relief from the heavier themes of poverty, illness, and moral dilemmas. At the same time, the film doesn't shy away from emotional depth, tackling issues of grief, forgiveness, and redemption with genuine sincerity.

This seamless blend of genres keeps the audience engaged, ensuring that laughter and tears are just a scene apart. It's a testament to Akindele's directing prowess that she can navigate such emotionally charged themes while still maintaining a sense of entertainment and hope.

Stellar Performances: Bringing the Characters to Life

The film boasts a talented cast who bring their characters to life with remarkable authenticity. Funke Akindele shines as Jedidah, portraying her strength, vulnerability, and fierce love for her sons with nuanced brilliance. The sons, played by Jide Kene Achufusi, Timini Egbuson, Uzee Usman, Tobi Makinde, and Olumide Oworu, each deliver memorable performances, showcasing their distinct personalities and growth throughout the film.

The supporting cast, including Nkem Owoh and Sola Fosudo, adds further depth and humor to the narrative. Every character, no matter how big or small their role, contributes to the richness and authenticity of the film's world.

A Must-Watch for Every Nigerian and Beyond

"A Tribe Called Judah" is more than just a film; it's an experience. It's a reflection of Nigerian life, showcasing the country's vibrant culture, diverse communities, and the indomitable spirit of its people. It's a story that resonates universally, exploring themes of family, forgiveness, and the power of second chances.

Whether you're a Nollywood enthusiast or simply seeking a captivating film, "A Tribe Called Judah" is a must-watch. So grab your popcorn, gather your loved ones, and prepare to be swept away by this heartwarming and unforgettable story.

Share Your Thoughts!

Have you seen "A Tribe Called Judah"? What did you think of the film? Share your thoughts and feelings in the comments below! Let's keep the conversation going and celebrate this remarkable achievement in Nigerian cinema.

The movie is not a must watch if you ask me

The story pass no message as far as I am concerned

Poor concept

Over-acting on the part of funke akindele in some part

2 Likes

Politics / Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:18pm On Jan 06
TheOldGods:
I'm happy for her attaining that feet. But that movie a trash, just saw the trailer and I couldn't want past 10 seconds. Same style of acting, same wrong English speaking, nothing new. Just normal nollywood standard

If you watch the film, you will get tired of it halfway

The storyline is something else
TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:15pm On Jan 06
georgeakins:

Nobody asked for your stupid explanation.
Your bitterness is because the movie was not produced by your fellow biaflan.

Funke is the greatest actress in Nigeria.

Amukunmeko ni e

Ojulowo Omo Yoruba ni mi

Stop adding ethnic colouration to everything

Go & watch Jagunjagun produced by same Yoruba then compare it with this overhyped tribe of Judah

Jagunjagun passed a message about Nigerian government of you know how to interpret movie very well while tribe of Judah pass no message.

Tell me moral of the story

And yes, theres over-acting in the movie
TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:46pm On Jan 05
Greenfusion:

It happens, when grace speaks, nothing else matter

Grace? Maybe

But I think it's the hype but not grace
TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:45pm On Jan 05
yommen:

Says the bigot..

I'm sure that you've never watched the movie

It's complete crap
TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:50pm On Jan 05
Oloniyan:

Yes tomato🍅 paste grin

Haven't seen the movie though

You can watch it but it's not worth the hype at all

The story line is somehow poor coupled with little over-acting

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:43pm On Jan 05
To be honest, the movie is highly overrated

The storyline is very wack n some over acting on the part of funke akindele

The story talks about a woman who had 5 different children from a different father. Funke later got sick with CKD & need money to do transplant. 2 of her children works in the same mall (one as a sales man & the other as a security guard). Funkes children eventually plot a robbery against her son boss who's into money laundering but using furniture sales as a cover up. In the process of the robbery, funkes eldest child got killed while the rest escape. Funkes remaining children later got away with the money & the story ends.

The movies is like wasted 2hrs+ for me

Funke needs to work more on her storyline because this one is wack

8 Likes 5 Shares

Religion / Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
80% of Cele girls are Olosho. And their men are promiscuous. During praise night services, one will hardly separate them from night clubs

You r correct bro

Cele na one kind mumu occultic church filled with oloshi gals although that garment dey make their boobs point well well n their ass show wella especially those with big ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.