Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nigeriamyfoot's Profile / 1nigeriamyfoot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 97 pages)

Business / Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

Username: rutuni919179, hua6306929

852 5248 5281

He's in the habit of using Google Voice number to defraud RMB buyers in Nigeria

He uses mobile money account to recieve payment & send fake slip thereafter

Be careful
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
Ticket still goes to Atiku

Wike is going nowhere, he supposed to fight for senate ticket

Saraki is a clown, someone who cannot win senate seat in Kwara state again

Above all, 2023 is not looking for Naija politics

Get your passport, get your visa, leave this shithole if you can

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: VIDEO: Singer Stephanie Otobo Calls Out Apostle Suleman, Leaks Nude Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
Mi o le do ashewo lae lae

Ashewo are frustrated human being

Ashewo r pig n r always ready to drag u to mud
Investment / Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
obembet:
I created thread about this 86FB, I chop ban. Anyway, There is nothing like Chinese company, they are Nigerians, they even have account with wema bank. One of my friends that is doing it pay to wema account

It's fully owned by Nigerians

The funniest part was that, these might be brain child of some small small boys in their 20s parading themselves as yahoo boys

Oyinbo are becoming wiser n they turned to their fellow country men who are gullible

Only a madman will fall for such nonsense

Betting company that's not registered with lottery board

Mind you, those guys behind the fraud are planning another thing secretly

And hey, people never lost up to quoted figure infact I doubt they lose up to 2billion Naira because their operation didn't last at all

2 Likes

Investment / Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
somehow:
How do you call 3% monthly greed?
3% daily not monthly

2 Likes

Investment / Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
May God punish all those who invested in the ponzi scheme

We warned you idiots
Investment / Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:01am On May 05, 2022
Incips:
Good to see you in your office.

FRAUD

SCAM

FRAUDSTER

SCAMMER

THIEF

OLE

Travel / Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:56am On May 05, 2022
I'm disappointed

The guy who caught the lebanesse supposed to panel beat that idiot to coma and set his car ablaze before handling him over to police

He's supposed to be given a kind of beaten that no medical personnel can restore to factory settings

He will face the law, pay some ransom and be freed
Politics / Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:29am On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Kola Balogun is heading to APC? That’s interesting. What happened between him and Makinde? Is
the new Olubadan finally aligning with APC? If Tegbe picks PDP ticket for the district, can he defeat Kola Balogun who has the backing of the new Olubadan?

This may just be the beginning of Makinde’s downfall.

Seyi Makinde fell long time ago

Those who knows real Seyi Makinde will understand he's a very useless & directionless man

Seyi Makinde himself underperformed

Seyi Makinde is owing some state workers salaries presently but will not be shown to some people

Seyi Makinde has grabbed many state owned land & converted it to his personal properties selling it out at outrageous rate

Seyi Makinde has borrowed lots of billions of Naira with no tangible project to show for it

Seyi Makinde relegated his deputy to mere houseboy & upgraded ordinary illiterate agbero to the post of deputy governor

6bn embezzled on terminal

28bn Naira embezzled in the name of streetlight mind you, the street light is no longer working whereas it's just about 6months they installed most of these streetlight

Over 5billion Naira embezzled in the name of renovation of stadium

Many people of Oyo state are awoke and knows the reality

The only problem is that we don't have a formidable opposition party with sensible candidate. APC is not alternative with the likes of Teslim Folarin as possible flag bearer because Teslim will be worse than Seyi Makinde

As for Kola Balogun, the fact remains that he underperformed but that's not the basis why Seyi Makinde hijacked the ticket from him to please Tegbe

Nobody knows Tegbe & Kola Balogun rode to stardom due to people's hatred for Biola Ajimobi

People of Oyo state voted massively for Seyi Makinde not necessarily every one of them hated APC completely but because of Biola Ajimobi

Mukaila Lamidi Auxillary is terrorising Ibadan & come 2023, the people of Ibadan will show Seyi Makinde the stuff they were made of

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:22pm On May 02, 2022
1. There's possibility formrer wife knows about this

2. The former husband of the said lady might have hand in this

3. The man himself might have step on toes of his superior who's eyeing the lady

4. It may be unknown gunmen senseless killing

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:09pm On May 02, 2022
hua6306929:

Every order, I have a record, I can provide, you say I am a liar, please provide me to cheat you evidence, if not please shut up, you will not be a peer?
BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

He's using Google Voice number

He has no known office address

He uses mobile money account which is not traceable

Beware of any online vendor who uses mobile money account, no verifiable office address, uses Google Voice number

If he's truly in Nigeria, he should have a real mobile number

If he's in China, he supposed to have real china number

This cheap FRAUDSTER uses Google Voice number

Don't be carried away with screenshot he's posting up and down

BY THE TIME HE GOT A BIG PREY WITH THIS ACCOUNT, HE WILL MOVE CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE HIS FRAUD GAME

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023:Northeners Have Finally Succeded In Dividing The South.. Congrats !!! (pix) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:05pm On May 02, 2022
chichar1:
Fear Afonja people !!!!!!!
Fear South westerners !!!!!!!
Fear YM !!!!!!

You are not making sense

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO NAIJA PROBLEM IS OUTRIGHT DISINTEGRATION

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:05pm On May 02, 2022
Dreal1247:
They should distance politics from the faith. I don't think the GO sent him on this one. Even if one wants to involve the faith, it should be done with wisdom.

Yinmu

Just as dey demonize GEJ (a fellow Christian) so as to pave way for their pastor to become number 2 citizen. We all see the result & RCCG members are not exempted from the suffering inflicted on the citizen of this country through the incumbent maladministration

Make dem continue the dance of shame, we'll see the end

Nonsense
Politics / Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:57pm On May 02, 2022
Sambab:

If you called seyi makinde media hype... What will you call your APC party.

Only a foolish man follows party

APC followers are lunatics

PDP ass lickers are mad

It's not all about political party but the person in governance

Akala never owed any civil servant a dime but Baba left sensible project behind. Mind you, Akala was a PDP man during his days as governor.

✓ College of Agriculture Igbo Ora

✓ Lautech Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho

Akala did many roads of which Makinde is yet to do up to 10% of Akala road projects

Mind you;

✓ 6bn+ wasted on terminal by Seyi Makinde

✓ 5bn+ embezzled to renovate Lekan Salami stadium

✓ 28bn+ wasted on street light that's no longer functioning even when it has not lasted up to 6months

I need you to convince me more than Seyi Makinde is not a fraudster
Politics / Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:54pm On May 02, 2022
Highshow05:

Is like ur brain itching you. Ojo And Challenge terminal bus which was recently unveiled na audio.
GSM never owe Oyo State Civil Servants a dime.
Salary dey drop steady steady.

Go n check Ur record

Akala never owed any civil servant a dime but Baba left sensible project behind

✓ College of Agriculture Igbo Ora

✓ Lautech Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho

Akala did many roads of which Makinde is yet to do up to 10% of Akala road projects

Mind you;

✓ 6bn+ wasted on terminal by Seyi Makinde

✓ 5bn+ embezzled to renovate Lekan Salami stadium

✓ 28bn+ wasted on street light that's no longer functioning even when it has not lasted up to 6months

I need you to convince me more than Seyi Makinde is not a fraudster
Politics / Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Desperation of a failed governor

The man with audio project who believes in media hype than governance

30 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Believe me, you're just ranting bro. If you don't have evidence for what osinbajo stole then you're not even a professional wailer.
The CBN governor is more responsible for our present economy issues compare to osinbajo y'all were referring to as mere commissioner.

If you listen to the CBN governor speech during the opening of dangote fertilizer plant, you hear him commending buhari on the effort him and buhari has put to place to ensure business/economy growth.

He never mentioned osinbajo . why are you people na twisting issues like dis now.

As for the rice, osinbajo never blocked the border it was buharis order of which I fully supported.

Had it been it was ambode that was still the Governor we won't feel the effect of costly rice in Nigeria. Nevertheless the largest rice mill in west Africa will be commissioned next month in Lagos so we can start buying lake rice for less than 15k again like ambode did also

U gat no brain

Blocking of border is not only what affected the economy but bad policy
Politics / Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:
>[s]Well, let me say welcome on board, I made my own intentions known about supporting Osinbajo for the 2023 precisely 2 years ago on this forum, it was a brief discussion actually.

In other to secure good victory for PYO, I have some suggestions and opinions

1. We don't have enemies
The oppositions are not our enemies but just those who might not have been understanding our message or have entirely different opinions about 2023 race. They are not a threat, infact, they are still our brothers, sisters, uncles, father's, Mother's irrespective of religion or region. Engaging with them maturely is what can bring more people to our camp

2. It's time to give back to the community
Some Nigerians have the mentality/perception of giving back to the community only when they are elected into political positions or any form of power. That's wrong, a little contribution from individuals would really change things. In any capacity you can, it's time to give back to the community. Not necessarily have to be about money, if you are in position of helping others, if you have a contact someone has been looking for, share it and make the difference

3. There is no need of petty groups
Osinbajo this group,Osinbajo that group, Osinbajo those group are just a means of enriching the opportunists most especially when it involved donations., Ko necessary.[/b]Don't waste your money all in the name of donations, don't waste your time all in the name of attending online/offline meetings. Infact, fake groups would definitely emerge to scam people. Give directly to those around you.

[b]4. The oppositions are not that tough

Those who might be opposing Osibanjo's presidency are mostly those who need to be enlightened. With constructive arguments/submissions, we could still win some of them to our camp

5. Don't make lies to support your arguments
Lying just to back who you are supporting is not necessary. Inconsistency is really important in winning more people to our camp. You don't have to lie to support your arguments cos people would burst your lies and that's not good for our camp.

6. Don't make your support only online
Elections are not won online though winning people online is a plus, the real voters are in real life, extend your support to friends, families and colleagues. Tell them about PYO, spread the message of possible good things to happen to this country if he is elected.

PYO all the way
#StarBoyLightningNigeria[/s]

Osinbajo is a stupid useless thief whom RCCG supported and cajoled their sheeple to follow blindly so they can benefit from his loots

Osinbajo handled the economy and result is what we are seeing today where a bag of rice sold for 7,500naira when they came into power in 2015 now sold for close to 40,000naira

Osinbajo is a bigger disaster just like his master Muhammed Buhari

Btw, Osinbajo can never becomes president of this country
Politics / Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
sarrki:
Good primaries is certain

We more the merrier

I have my own candidate

Which is Bola Tinubu

But who ever wins the primaries I will support 100%

Hahaha

Your support goes to diaper wearing drug baron grin grin grin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
yusuftaiwo2015:

God bless you. All lands has been allocated out.
because land
Arcedem
Ministry of Water resources land at ejioku.
Them don sell Oyo state finish
That's one of my greivance with this administration

Someone asked his Facebook page handler that selling of farmland for building purpose is not good but the handler replied that Oyo state has 28000square km that we should calm down, imagine the response
Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Praxis758:

But it was alleged that mr Constituted Authority owed some months salaries

Ofcourse he owed salaries at some point

You will never see me exonerate him from owing salaries

So why are some people making it seems like only Makinde who has never owed salaries since 1999

Akala pays workers salaries as and when due still he left laudable projects behind

Akala dualized many roads across Oyo state than Mr Makinde still he never owe salaries

Akala founder College of Agriculture Igbo Ora still he pays salaries as and when due

Akala founder Lautech teaching hospital with state of the art medical facilities still he never owes salaries

Akala installed lots of streetlights across still the state still he never owes salaries

Akala bought several taxi still he never owe workers salaries

Tell me what Seyi has done extra ordinary

1 Like

Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Praxis758:

Is it true that he doesn't owe salaries and pensions?

Just want to be sure if the praises are practical or political

Adebayo Alao Akala didn't owe salaries.

Ladoja didn't owe salaries

Lam Adesina didn't owe salaries

What's the fuss about salary payment?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
mkoabiola:

U seems to b in touch with realities and happening in oyo state.
Akala is d best gov.

But do u think Makinde can win 2nd term?

It's 50/50

Many people are uninformed in Oyo state

Makinde pumped more money into propaganda than governance through different means especially on radio stations

I'm yet to see a formidable opposition

I pray the man don't win second term ticket because it will be disastrous for Oyo state as a whole

The man is a land grabber & silent criminal who derives pleasure is milking people of Oyo state dry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The only person that has the pedigree is BOLA TINUBU......"

ASARI DOKUBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1gUhMl3U0

Only a madman song praises of fellow madmen

Asari is a madman who will only sing praises of madmen n madmen singing praises of Asari Dokubo

Asari Dokubo is pained that his own ipob is not as strong as Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu IPOB was accepted by millions of Igbo both home & abroad

Tell me numbers of crowd Asari Dokubo can pull as at today

Asari Dokubo is a pained failure who will soon commit suicide

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
bamitinn:
Are you from Oyo?
If not please shutup.
I'm from Oyo I live in Oyo and I voted for GSM.
and will still vote for him.
He's doing well, we no complain.

He's not doing well in anyway

I'm from Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise n lives in Ibadan

State his achievements so far
Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
MT:

Payment of salaries, which is statutory is now an achievement in your book. Only in Nigeria!. Before you rush to tell me some ex governors did not pay on time, that shows the quality of leadership that we are facing as a country.
Some of them are fools who deserves to be living among animals

Payment of salaries is not an achievement

Lam Adesina paid workers salaries & even gave loans to workers

Ladoja paid workers salaries

Akala paid workers salaries

Ajimobi also paid workers salaries although during his second term he messed up by owing some salaries but not that he end up not paying at all
Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
timwudz:
He sure will win by the grace of God. Man no dey owe salary compared to one dead fool owning pensioners because they didn't vote him

Let me educate people like you

Adebayo Alao Akala did 1 term in office as elected governor of Oyo state & I will list his achievements for you

✓ He established Oyo state College of Agriculture Igbo Ora. The school is still functional till today. It brings about more development to Igbo Ora, it brings about employment opportunity to the people of Igbo Ora & those outside Igbo Ora

✓ Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho. It brings about more visitors to Ogbomosho who travels from different part of the country to get treated at affordable rate with modern medical equipments. The hospital is still functional till today. The hospital has MRI & CT scan machine. 24/7 ambulance services & self oxygen plant in the hospital

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala constructed many roads which he started from scratch & even dualized Manu roads across the state

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala pays workers salaries as and when due so her didn't owe workers salaries

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala did streetlight across the state

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala purchased lots of taxi for ease of movement for the people of Oyo state

Carefully looking at Adebayo Alao Akala projects, he provide basic amenities to make life easier for people. He established schools for the people of the state to become more educated & to improve agriculture in the state thereby brings about more employment opportunities. He employed both medical & non medical staff at teaching hospital.

Now, please mention Mr Seyi Makinde projects that can match Akala own

Mind you, the money allocated to Adebayo Alao Akala during his time as governor is not up to what Mr Makinde has gotten so far. The loan took so far by Mr Makinde is very much more than what Adebayo Akala took during his time. It's not on record that Adebayo Alao Akala sold lots of government properties but Mr Makinde grabbed many government lands which he has converted to expensive estate where lands sold for 40million Naira per plot e.g because staff quarters converted to Lere Adigun estate where a plot of land sold for 40million Naira. Government land after Ibadan tollgate on Lagos road which was tagged Senator Ladoja estate etc

In conclusion, Seyi Makinde is nothing but overhyped useless governor

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Demolishes Metal Scavengers Yard (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 97 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.