Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

1peter29's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1peter29's Profile / 1peter29's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by 1peter29: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
dre11:
A man who wanted to rape his friend's wife in the farm got what he deserved.

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-he-deserves-married-woman-cuts-off-husbands-friends-penis-id4159795.html

That serves an unfaithful friend right... at least, others who indulge in such ungodly acts will learn! I pray for his recovery as he turns a new leaf after a hard lesson.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: MTN WOW Bonus. Confirmed Scam! User Beware!! by 1peter29: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
mrkels: My broda don't mind them, silly thieves, that was how I recharged 1,500 last week friday thinking I ll get 3k in my account, only for me to check my account with *556# and I saw 118naira, I nearly faint. I later found out that you see it with *889# and it expires once the weekend is over, so imagine looking for who to call with 3k during the weekend, it was hell I tell you, started calling peeps I don't call on a normal day.
This is exactly wht happened 2 me. I almost yelled looking 4 who 2 call wt #3000. MTN is a swindler! Needs 2 b checked by NCC.
Politics / Re: Fighting In Ilorin, 2 Feared Dead, curfew Declared by 1peter29: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2012
cogitoErgo: I am to come to Ilorin on Monday, usualy I will reach by nite, say around 9:00pm and I usualy stay in a guest house on Offa Road. Should I stay back? please advise, I no wan die now o!
Its a gud thing 2 make enquiries abt whtevr one is abt to do n take a necessary step such as found in Pro 16:3 which is most important! If I were u CogitoErgo, I ll adopt d abv scripture n shun d spirit of fear. It has a power 2 torment its captives n dis begins wt scaring informatn. I av an official assignment also in a particular village in Bauchi, n I was told d place is a deadly zone 4 any christian bt I choose 2 believe God's report concerning my journey (Ps 121:7-cool. If wht u intend 2 do in Ilorin is not against God's purpose 4 ur life Cogito, pls feel free 2 go! His presence ll abide wt u IJN. Its well!
Politics / Re: Fighting In Ilorin, 2 Feared Dead, curfew Declared by 1peter29: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2012
cogitoErgo: I am to come to Ilorin on Monday, usualy I will reach by nite, say around 9:00pm and I usualy stay in a guest house on Offa Road. Should I stay back? please advise, I no wan die now o!
Politics / Re: Tragedy In Azare, Bauchi State As Igbo Businessman Was Shot Dead! by 1peter29: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2012
cogitoErgo: A rumour is circulating in town that the emir has received a letter that all xtian business people must leave town or be killed one by one, either in their home or their business premises.
No smoke without fire, there is tension in town!
May God have mercy on Nigeria o!
Health / Re: Any Doctor(urologist) In The House? Please Help by 1peter29: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Malawian: first of all, when did he make you his mouth piece, secondly, go back to school and learn proper english, mr intelligent, thirdly, what is wrong in advicing someone to use a con.dom? And last but not the least, mr pig, STFU. Bi.tch. Look at your user name but you can curse someone that did not say anything to you. Mind your phucking bizwax and concentrate on advicing him, mr intelligent. All these illiterate abokis are now on the internet. What rubish!
sry o mr advicing that has gotten Ph.D in Eng! I dont av time 4 pple like u that lack moral values. Im only ADVISING u 2 make ur contributn sensible rather than bein senseless in ur approach. Simple ADVICE!
Health / Re: Any Doctor(urologist) In The House? Please Help by 1peter29: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Malawian: When phucking, try and use a co.ndom! Test urself for aids!
As a man thinket, so he is. Malawian or wht a u called, ur advice portrays who u a! Wht's wrong in CorgitoErgo's questn? Is dis not health forum where u can ask abt/findout obscured issues 2 proffer solutns 2 health-related problem not only 2 d prs dt askd bt d entirety of concernd? If u a ignorant of it, then keep ur pig-like gutter closed, n let d intelligents talk.
Religion / Re: Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule by 1peter29: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
austinsmat: sometimes i wonder if this man is a true man of God or a politician
austin 4get dat, he's far 4rm it. A real man of God cant b talkin against a constituted authority when d Bible says we shd rspect them in govt. God rules in d kingdom of men n makes king whoever pleases Him. D said pst has bn unequaly yoked wt an unbleiver, n he's cursed. His ministerial foundatn is faulty! Findout dtails 4rm d RCCG. When his time is up, God knos what 2 do 2 him as a disgrace element in d body of Christ.
Politics / Re: Abuja Cab Driver Returns N18m Missing Money And Gets N30,000 Reward by 1peter29: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2012
mikron: Guys this taxi driver Mr.Usuah found and retured N18m found in his cab to the owner in an hotel in Abuja. if you re in his shoes what would you do?
4get abt #30,000, I ll do jst same thing, n God ll rward my obedience, sincerity & faithfulnes. It cud b a divine test 2 enter in2 his financial rest. D fear of d Lord is d bginin of all wisdom!
Politics / Re: Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins by 1peter29: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2012
cogitoErgo: and to think that this Jang of a man is an ex-serviceman!
and what on earth has ex-serviceman got 2 do wt spirituality cogitoErgo? D gentle Jang was only sharing d divine msgs he rceived 4rm God, then let d pple b repentant n stop drinkin their lives 2 stupor lest smthin worst than d previous hpns. May d peace of God abide wt u Jos inhabitants as u heed & obey divine orders IJN.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Please Should I Buy A Curve 4 Or A Bold 2? by 1peter29: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
dunsoyncrtn: are there any dangers?
Bold2 is much better Mr. JJC!
Politics / Re: Dangote Supported Oshiomhole's Re-Election With N900M! by 1peter29: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
ultimatetboy: A
man had only one
daughter.
When
the daughter was
of marriage age,
the father sent
news around town
that all d eligible young men
should come to compete
in a test which
would determine who was fit to
marry his daughter. On dat set
day,
all d able-bodied young men
came
out. Some came with paper and
biro and others with cutlasses
and
swords.
The rich man took them to his
swimming pool
and addressed the men: â
€œAny
of
you
who can swim from one end of
this swimming pool to the other
would marry my daughter. In
addition, I‘ll give him 15
million
dollars, a car and a house so
they
can start life well. I shall b
waiting
to meet my son-in-law at d other
side. Good luck!�
As d young men, all very excited
at
the prospect of winning, started
taking off their shirts, a
helicopter
came over the pool
and dropped
snakes and crocodiles into the
pool. Immediately, all d men
turned
back and started wearing their
shirts again.Disappointed, some
of
them said,
''Thats crazy,.lets who can marry
that girl ,no one will'.
All of a sudden,
they heard a splash in the pool.
Everybody watched in
amazement
as one gentleman struggled his
way
across, avoiding the snakes and
crocodiles. Finally, he made it to
the
other side. The rich
man could not believe it. He
asked
d young man to name anything
he
wanted but the
man was still panting
uncontrollably.
Finally, he got himself and made
a
request saying, ''SHOW ME THE
PERSON WHO
PUSHED ME INSIDE THIS POOL!''
Moral: You don’t know what
you
are
capable of doing, until you are
PUSHED!!. You can still make the
most
out of the rest of the YEAR.
Sometimes it takes going
through
the
bad moments to bring out d
BEST
in us. Trials are raw materials for
Triumphant Testimonies... The
push might take different
dimensions:
some people needed to be
sacked
before realizing their
potentials and reaching their
goals
in life.
I PRAY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING
WILL
PUSH U INTO A GREATER HEIGHT
TODAY..
Pls help me
Like this facebook page
http://facebook.com/ultimatetians
This is vry inspiring n sensible. Keep it up!
Travel / Re: Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) by 1peter29: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2012
cheddarking:

Just a bit curious,

How old are you?

If chachangi started flight operations in 1997, the oldest you can be is 15....

Shouldn't you be studying for Waec or something?
Iwonder ooo!
Religion / Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by 1peter29: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
grace5: By the FATHER of JESUS to Susan

Susan this is your Father. These are MY Words.

Soon there is change coming. The people refuse to believe but that does not change the fact that it will happen. Their disbelief does not matter. I will do this work and no one can stop ME.

I am GOD.

There will be mighty waves roaring. There will be many things coming on the earth. The people cannot grasp that I, GOD am in control of the destinies of men. I control the future of mankind. Men have chosen against ME, so I must choose against them. I cannot bless evil men. This cannot be. I do not bless the unblessable. I do not reward the unrewardable.

Mankind you have thrown up your barbs toward ME. You want ME to disappear from your daily life. I will allow you to have your way—you may find ME missing from your lives—then you will learn what it means to have GOD, a HOLY GOD in charge. When you are missing something is when you find you need it the most. Silent I will be to your cries to ME. Seek ME and I will be quiet as you must endure the tribulation apart from your loving, rejected GOD.

So prepare for the time coming. Come to Heaven to live with ME, your FATHER, your LORD JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT or stay and contend with the evil of an angry enemy to mankind. The world he rules is a world of hatred, unforgiveness, and vile behavior. Run with this enemy and die.

I ask you to turn to MY SON JESUS and receive the gift of HIS Blood, HIS Salvation. MY SON endured a living nightmare to save you. HE took the weight of the sin of the world all on HIS Shoulders.

MY SON received the punishment that was yours to receive. HE endured a merciless beating. HIS Back was ripped to shreds. HIS Face was ripped to shreds when the soldiers tore out HIS Beard. HIS Face was smashed in. HE was beat brutally. HE bled and was crowned with spikes of thorns upon HIS beautiful Head. I saw the ugliness of ruthless men knowing they would spit on MY sinless SON—spit in HIS Face and revile HIM with evil taunting.

HE was made to carry a heavy tree on HIS Back that was bleeding from a scourging administered by the most ruthless soldiers—evil men with no conscience. HIS Blood left a trail on HIS long walk up to where the nails, the cruel nails would tear through HIS Hands. HIS nail pierced Hands and Feet would support HIM upon a tree as HE pushed up against this to catch HIS Breath—HE pushed up against the tree with HIS Back ripped to shreds. The life Blood drained from HIM, leaving HIM ever weaker. HIS Face crushed, HIS Heart crushed that HIS own creation could revile HIM so. Then this LAMB offered up HIS Life for all mankind.

HE was GOD perfect in Purity, Love, and Holiness, WHO loved so extremely to give life to so many. Who will receive this gift laid before you? GOD gives—men reject. What a gift. I am sad for mankind, to reject the ultimate gift given to humankind, only to be lost forevermore.

How can you reject this great Love? Only MY SON could have filled your shoes. You refuse this Love, this gift—you use MY SON’s Name in common ways. HE is the KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. HE is HIGH ABOVE ALL. HE is GLORIFIED. HE is BEAUTY INCOMPARABLE.

This act on a tree was the ultimate gift of LOVE, that ONE so high, so mighty should stoop so low to save so many, so undeserving, and yet HE loved like no other. This is your KING, worthy of your love, commitment, surrender, repentance. HE is WORTHY.

Reject MY SON and experience MY Wrath. There are precious moments for you to lay your life down before HIM and receive HIS Blood covering. The clock is ticking. Soon I will give the sign for the bride to be received and then MY Wrath will be poured out.

Understand your need for a SAVIOR, MY SON. HE died abusively for you. I gave HIM up for you to be saved. This is no small act. Reject this offer and eternal sorrow will be yours.

I am a loving GOD, but MY Love was great when I gave MY beautiful SON to mankind to pay for their evil atrocities against ME. HE paid your debt. Do not reject this offer.

HE is coming!

Your LOVING FATHER

Above Heaven and Earth and All
O yes, this is awesomely gr8t 2 d glory of Father, Son n Holy Ghost!
Religion / Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by 1peter29: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
miteolu: Truly, that was not sermon but rubbish.
One thing is clear, many pple r stil mistaking Tunde Bakare as a man of God, bt far frm it bc of thes: 1. A genuine man of God knows dt God rules in d kingdom of men n so enthrone anyone dt plsd Him. Joe dnt put himslf there. 2. D Bible says rspect those in authority, d govt, bt all he cud do is tear them down wt his mouth 4getin he ll giv acct of his utterances on d lst Day. 3. D Bible says pray 4 d peace of Jerusalem... When last has he gather his gullible congregatn 4 prayers 4 d peace of Nig. Ps. 119:1 says joyful r pple of integrity, who follow d instructns of d Lord. Of course, he cannever b joyful havin yoked wt an unbeleiver 2 contest electn n woefully failed. He's an epitome of failure, a bundle of disgrace 2 d body of Christ! Shame on him.
NYSC / Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by 1peter29: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
toluxa1: Charity begins at home. This two look like they are used to this.
grin
toluxa1: Charity begins at home. This two look like they are used to this.
Career / Re: 6 People You Need Around You To Help You Succeed by 1peter29: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2012
jossy26: I want to ask if Dangote had any of these six people around him? Anyway, Good piece Mr Mac, but you can add the seventh one and the most important GOD
Yea... the most paramount is d Maker of heaven n earth. Prosperity doesnt come 4rm west, south, east n north bt 4rm God. Hes the One Wt gr8test connectn anyone can imagine! Thus, acknowledge Him in evrything you do n you ll b amazed what He wl make out of you.
Politics / Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by 1peter29: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
cogitoErgo: I was looking for the reaction of the Nigerian Student's Union but saw non, who else should call for the immediate sacking or resignation of the 'evil' minister? if I may ask what happened to the spirit of 'Ali must go'?
God bles u mr cogitoergo! I wonda why d likes of NANS, SUGs n others concernd unions kept mute ova d senseles n ilogical xplanatns of an slowpoke minister. He dserves 2 b kept ind zoo bc hes an animal in human form whose life means nothin to. I dont blame d murderer cald minister bt d unserious pple dt nominated his candidacy.
Politics / Re: A Must Read , And Control Yourself While You Laugh . by 1peter29: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2012
manosteel: Not funny. If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in the book, and if any man shall take away the words from the book, God shall take away his part out of the book of life. Rev. 22.18.
God bless u 4 dt rminding txt of d sayin of d Lord! I dnt see any funny tin in diz senseles fabricatn. Ur rward is waitin 4 u in Rev 22:18!
Religion / Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians by 1peter29: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kelvin172: Only God know the upright ones, don't follow d pastors attitude and stop worshipping the lord, only God can judge, and if they feel like looting members money on the last day we all will give accounts of all our deeds on earth.
Ooo...sh...sh...shhhh...abeg tell dem o. Who dem b 2 judge anybody wen d Bible self don talk am not 2 judge. Una go do ur own wey God command n leave d psts 2 do as dem feel. D day of reckonin go cme wen evry1 go tan gidigba b4 baba God 2 answer him case. Bcareful coz not all d men of God b fake!
Politics / Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by 1peter29: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
neosmyt: May God heal our land. Let us not just fold hands and watch, lets pray for Nigeria
God bless u! Its u dt undastud d content of d mttr. Its only prayer dt can bring an end 2 dis endles rprisal attacks!
Politics / Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by 1peter29: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
boyendowed: The govt assured youth corpers that these states were safe.We have seen how safe they are.May the souls of the departed rest in peace
U dey mind the senseles pple! Dey'r jst plannin 2 sacrifice d precious lives of our future leadr again. Wickd govt!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.