Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

1stallon's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stallon's Profile / 1stallon's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Career / Re: More About CPE III (Computer Professional Examination: Final Level) by 1stallon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Greetings all, please how do i join the WhatsApp group?
Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by 1stallon(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2023
klintoski:
Luck seems to have smiled on Ejikeme Mmesoma, student of Anglican Girls Secondary School, Nnewi, Anambra State, who was accused of inflating her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result, as one Gaius Chibueze from Enugu State has offered her international scholarship.

In a statement on Sunday Fabian Benjamin, JAMB spokesperson, had said the student, who was widely celebrated for scoring 362 anr said to be the highest for 2023 UTME, actually scored 249 in the exam.

Benjamin had said the student tampered with the original result to curry favour.

He subsequently announced that the result would be withdrawn while Mmesoma would face prosecution.

But speaking on Monday, Mmesoma said she printed her result from JAMB portal, adding that she was not capable of forging her result.

She said she had always been a brilliant pupil, who had secured first position from primary school days.

Mmesoma said she was invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) where her statement was taken, and she was told that investigation was ongoing.

She said she felt traumatised by the incident, adding that, “there must be problem somewhere”.

While the controversy rages on, Mr. Chibueze took to his verified Twitter account on Monday night to announce: "I and our company @VoiceOfTheEast are ready to offer Miss Joy Mmesoma a 100% scholarship to study in the UK, CANADA or the UNITED states of 🇺🇸 America.

"Our team will work with her to get admission From any university of her choice in any of the above 3 countries.

"We will take 100% charge of her Fees and upkeep until her masters level.

"@lota_nna, kindly get in touch with her and her family!"

He called on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, to stop harassing Mmesoma, adding that the action of JAMB is also an Igbo race.

"We are calling on @JAMBHQ to desist from such unprofessional behavior.

"This is not just an attack on her person but the entire Igbo race!"

https://journalist101.com/2023/07/04/breaking-student-accused-of-inflating-utme-score-mmesoma-ejikeme-receives-fully-funded-international-scholarship/

What is the update on this audio scholarship 😂😂??
Travel / Re: Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) by 1stallon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Truly God exists. Only something truly extraordinary could have kept her calm and falling into the water. But she is lucky it’s not in a particular south west region e take happen. Indeed the Bible says God will have mercy and compassion on whom He will have them on. Thank you Jesus
why did God have to let her go through that trauma just to prove himself??
Health / Re: NIMSA Opposes The Brain Drain Bill (Official Statement) by 1stallon(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fakeagbado:
They will not fix the hospital but rather but games
The tuition fees to study MBBS in the UK ranges from £38,000 to £50,000 every year that’s about 35- 48 million every year… let Nigerian medical students pay half of that every year and see if our hospitals and medical schools won’t be the best in the world!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 1stallon(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
so sad
Crime / Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by 1stallon(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sad
Education / Re: Pass Your GRE Exam At Once by 1stallon(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
CEObiz:

It is on whatsapp

Can you give me your whatsapp no let me chat you up

0812 132 1699
Education / Re: Pass Your GRE Exam At Once by 1stallon(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2022

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by 1stallon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
When will a Northern Christian ever become CAN president?? CAN is biased and marginalizing Northern Christians

1 Like

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 1stallon(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Muchmore024:
drop your number . So I can tell the admin to add you to a search date group in abuja
Education / Re: Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? by 1stallon(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2022
How can you even think of selling your only inheritance?? You see why igbos don’t give the women inheritance…. What is so special about UK masters that can’t guarantee you a job in their country? My best advise is to learn a profitable trade, use the house to obtain a loan from the bank, pay back your loan gradually and save money from there for your masters but don’t dump your business… you can employ a manager here or enter a partnership so you can still be receiving dividends of your business over there in the UK!! You should know that it’s not all rosey over there!!!….DO NOT SELL a house your mother labored so hard to build if you are not an unfortunate person

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate by 1stallon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Since 1999, no riverine person have ever been governor, Amaechi has sworn not to support any candidate that is not from the riverine area. and that’s the problem Magnus Abe who is from Eleme is having with Amaechi…. Abe is simply a noise maker, the riverine candidates are more United now and they will seize power in 2023!!! Those banking on supreme court to seize power in River state should know that Justice Mary Odili has retired �

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate by 1stallon(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Having a consensus candidate doesn’t mean they won’t be primary elections…, the riverine contestants came to a consensus amongst themselves to support one amongst themselves so their votes won’t be divided…. I wonder how Abe will win a consensus candidate of the riverine area that feel they are being marginalized…. There will be primary elections and Abe will be dealt with decisively ��

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by 1stallon(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
What if the person dies, they will wait for 21 days before replacing him Yeye dey smell with INEC
Politics / Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by 1stallon(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2021
They should respect Donald Trump's freedom of expression and unban his Facebook and Twitter accounts

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by 1stallon(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
War never start dem don dey loot ordinary onions...lol
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by 1stallon(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is Ebonyi/Benue border crises... Journalism is indeed dead in Nigeria
Religion / Re: Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools by 1stallon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
But students wear hijab freely in covenant and landmark universities that you used Christians tithes to build.!!! Hypocrite
Autos / Re: 2010 Model Mercedes Benz E350 Upgraded To 2016 (toks) by 1stallon(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
1stallon:
This is a neat update job i must say
but the interior is obviously not 2010
Autos / Re: 2010 Model Mercedes Benz E350 Upgraded To 2016 (toks) by 1stallon(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2021
This is a neat update job i must say
Properties / Re: A Fully Equipped Restaurant & Bush Bar Business FOR SALE!! by 1stallon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is beautiful

1 Like

Autos / Re: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Upgraded 2016 Mrecedes Benz E350 sport....price 7.8m by 1stallon(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
No interior pictures?
Autos / Re: 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 Upgraded To 2016 (Registered) by 1stallon(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2020
How can i upgrade mine?
Autos / Re: ⭕⭕⭕Sold sold sold foreign Used 2007 Toyota Avalon For Sale⭕⭕⭕ by 1stallon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is this car still available?
Autos / Re: 2007 Model Toyota Avalon Xls Toks Full Option Selling Cheap by 1stallon(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
do you the limited trim of this baby boy?
Autos / Re: Sold: 08 Toks Toyota Camry XLE by 1stallon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dangrace01:
Do you need more pics
More interior pictures please
Crime / Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by 1stallon(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2019
Is the knife made of dragon glass?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa by 1stallon(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku's president �

4 Likes

Autos / Re: SOLD OUT Toyota AvalonIn Ibadan @7m 08088525399 by 1stallon(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
no interior pictures?
Politics / Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by 1stallon(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
But why does Reno always sound embittered and angry?? Always.
He's suffering from free money withdrawal syndrome

1 Like

Politics / Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by 1stallon(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
But why does Reno always sound embittered and angry?? Always.
He's suffering from free money withdraw syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.