Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
The last bus stop indeed.
Embracing Biafra Nation....

1 Like

Romance / Re: Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pheals:
ok is okay

nowadays I don't really know what guys values in ladies... am not talking about the pictures o... have seen many pre wedding photos here and it make me believe guys good for beauty first...

Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside. and if u tell them this... the reply is

" so will should take electron microscope along to see inner beautiful"
maybe this man is pointing to what he value most in his wife to be I don't know and it ain't my concern but just a piece of advice "u will leave with the character all your life not the beauty "

and some is out there saying It is because pheals is ugly
You just capitalized on this FTC ish to advertise yourself so that people will check your profile to know if you are beautiful and 'bootyful'.
Issokay!
Wehdon ma!
Politics / Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by 1stGenius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:
The fact that Fayose and FFK are even given airtime in Nigeria shows the lack of quality opposition in Nigeria.

Seriously, we lack viable options for leadership. People with ideas and intelligent contributions.,

Do you know how one can spot a sensible comment on front page?
This is how:a sensible comment attracts a lot of likes and probably shares.In ur own case,they were 2 likes and a share so far.Reason being u are so myopic to spot the truth and call a spade its name;thereby attacking the messenger and ignoring the message(truth).Its a known lie that this APC's administration is a SCAM.
Accept the TRUTH and live longer buddy.
CHEERS!
Religion / Re: Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive by 1stGenius(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
The priests already know they have no option than to obey the Pope's final order or get themselves excommunicated. Okorocha was just exercising his speech organ.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by 1stGenius(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
See this one.You think by so doing will make Nigerians believe we are supposed to be one.The hate is still there especially between Igbos and Hausas.Nigerians are much wiser now.We know quite well that those of you canvassing for unity are doing so for your own selfish interests.Life will be better off for everyone of us if we should go our separate ways.Our leaders have caged us,both the present and the past leaders.
Let's brace up the TRUTH.
Phones / Re: Data Usage For The Month Of June by 1stGenius(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Just a paltry 3 point something Gigabyte

Crime / Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by 1stGenius(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
DrinosBlog:
A 200- level undergraduate student of Mass Communications at the Cross River State University, Joy Odama,whose mother claimed she was killed by an Alhaji, died after inhaling carbon monoxide. This is according to the police autopsy report revealed on Thursday. .

The Force Spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, told journalists in Abuja that the new report carried out by CP Wilson Akhiwu, Force consultant showed that Joy died after inhaling carbon monoxide fumes ‎and not cocaine as reported by Dr. Jibrin. .

The FPRO said a suspect, Alhaji Usman Adamu, has been arrested by the police. Moshood, who dismissed reports of police cover up, added that Adamu would be charged to court soon. .

Joy’s mother, Philomena Odama‎, had petitioned the IGP; the Senate President, and the Speaker of House of Assembly, alleging that her daughter was tricked by Alhaji Usman under the pretence of offering her financial help.

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/06/joy-odama-died-of-carbon-monoxide.html

BTW.What happened to the previous autopsy?Nigeria's full of many surprises.Turning stories upside down.I hate this country.

1 Like

Family / Re: 5 Signs Of A Childish Adult by 1stGenius(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Randyhot:
A particular mod is just like that..
He gave me a Methuselah like ban for an ordinary joke.
Kikikiki...this ur comment funny die.Hope he won't spot this ur comment.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by 1stGenius(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

During campaign in 2014 Buhari made efforts to include and carry SE along in his train. He was denied access in SE. He turned around and approached Ohanaeze leaders in Lagos to meet with them and discuss Ibo interests and to secure their votes for his victory, Ohanaeze refused to meet and turned him down.

Early this year the President was to visit Enugu, IPOB put out a threat that if he stepped foot in Iboland they will target him and they have suicide volunteers ready to take him along with them.

Thats a whole President and you told him he is a non entity on a sovereign soil that he presides over. So if the northerners declare Ibos non entity on their soil, why the upset, ehnn, why are you gnashing teeth and lamenting?

Ok...Buhari was not the only person you banned. You banned Kumuyi. You banned El Rufai. You banned Aregbesola. You banned Ambode.

Where were your elders? Where were your leaders? Your pastors, your traditional rulers? No one in East had a sense of moral and wisdom to caution you. They were the energies and sponsors behind it.

No Northerner or Westerner could enjoy in your region the level of liberty you guys have in their regions. You limit others but want to milk their nourishment, and when they say no, you start to cry to UN and ICJ that you want referendum for your own country. Ok, you will by GOD have that country this time. You wont need UN...you are DONE!

Can you see how you incrementally evicted yourself from North. You are lucky West has not asked you to vacate, upon all insults you throw at Yoruba, but I can understand.....your sweat is generating cash for government. If not they would have thtown you out much much earlier than Kaduna Declaration.

Baba lo ma pa iyanminrin

The summary of all you said is RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu by 1stGenius(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=olayinks007 post=57610093]Ikorodu again.... [/quote

May be na fowl she dey kidnap.
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by 1stGenius(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
This is the time for the international communities to come in.Wish they envisage the impending doom in our land.Lord please give them the passionate heart to divide this country peacefully without shedding bloods.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by 1stGenius(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
How about the "only male child" folks.What are our traits/characteristics?I am eager to know for comparative analysis.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by 1stGenius(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:
And she said broke guys shouldn't toast fine girl undecided

She's one of the reasons why they said fine girls lack brains.

I better toast ugly girl with brain than this.

She no even fine.
NYSC / Re: Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Am yet to understand what this scheme contributes to Nigerian youths, because the country is still very much divided than ever before after almost 30 years of the scheme

The NYSC has outlived it's relevance, it's currently one of the many draining pipes used to siphon public funds for some corrupt individuals

It doesn't add any value to our lives, wastes our time and subject youths to different levels of risks and dangers

It's not surprising that it's only a stupid country like Nigeria with visionless leadership that operates the mandatory NYSC scheme, no wonder we can never develop and will always remain a third world country with the way the country is being run

I felt like the biggest boy during my time as a corper but later realised that I just wasted 365 days of my life for nothing angry

#ScrapNysc
Nicely said.Please is there any way I can exempt myself from participating in this bul$#!t called NYSC?
Your reply will be appreciated.
Romance / Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by 1stGenius(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2017
Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke by 1stGenius(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
Welcome to my world baby girl.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 Nnpc/total Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates Is OUT! by 1stGenius(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
Nice
Car Talk / Re: Top 3 Cars Used By Nigerian Politicians - AutoReportNG by 1stGenius(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeria...rich country poor citizens.
I can't be proud of her at all.

5 Likes

Culture / Re: Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion by 1stGenius(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Splinz:
Okay. The lies in earlier reports means that BMC have arrived the emirate.

HRH, ndo. smiley
What's the meaning of BMC please?
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by 1stGenius(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Celebrity and showbiz be like garri and sugar.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by 1stGenius(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Rich people fry garri too Ohh
E red Ooo
...based on recession ,right?
Family / Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by 1stGenius(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
I wan ask question ooo.If she's from a rich home,do u think she would engage in this?

The las time I checked,I didn't see anyone that derives joy from suffering.But in case you are not from an already made rich home, hustling should be inevitable.
It pays to genuinely work hard in order to live well.

1 Like

Education / Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by 1stGenius(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Do the needful OP.
Source of course.
Religion / Re: LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) by 1stGenius(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank God NO life was lost.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by 1stGenius(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

Mhehn!This guy is very draft.See how you have been brainwashed with tribalism and religion.To the extent you no longer value human life.May God deliver you and your types.
Phones / Re: CHEAT: Airtel 1GB Data For A Month Browsing At #300 by 1stGenius(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who has tried it please?I need testimonies.
Politics / Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2017
henryanna36:
Bayelsa man wey no sabi catch fish for river that one na Bayelsa man?His Excellency Governor Henry Seriake Dickson displayed himself as a fisherman in Bayelsa.This is a test of quality and dynamic true Izon man as a leader.Check out what he caught below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/gov-dickson-shows-off-his-fishing.html?m=1
Mhen! I go serve for Niger Delta so that I could devour most of the sea foods endowed to the land.
Literature / Re: 'Stay With Me': Ayobami Adebayo Listed For UK Baileys Women's Prize For Fiction by 1stGenius(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Nice one.
Always making names in overseas.
Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oshiomole the sexiest and most handsome man in Edo state.Happy birthday to you sir.

1 Like

Education / Re: Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 by 1stGenius(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
So degree is now underrated, abi?
Ok ooo.
Romance / Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by 1stGenius(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery
Some can even take it in the toilet or on the roof top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.