Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Flood In Sokoto State by 1stGenius(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Politics / Re: Jonathan,gusau, Alison In N2.4billion Scandal Over ‘house Boats’ Rentin by 1stGenius(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Politics / Re: NSCIA Ekiti Replies Fayose by 1stGenius(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Religious bias spewing hatred,disunity, commotion and what have you since time immemorial. Issokay!
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari's Latest Aig's Appointments. by 1stGenius(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Politics / Re: Lagos State Gets 107 New Customary Court Judges by 1stGenius(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Judges judging, judgements twisting.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Buhari Names Deputy Chief Of Staff, Media Aide For Vice President Osin by 1stGenius(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
.South East which way?Some people said Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. How true is this?
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
RIP to the dead.
SAY hello to 1stGenuis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park by 1stGenius(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ihe ojoo gba afo,ogholu omenala. Which way ma pipo?

1 Like

Politics / Re: EFCC Nabs Ministry of Defence Official For $95,000 Fraud by 1stGenius(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigeria where terrible things happen.Steal 1billion and bail yourself with 1million.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: Bohari Continues With His Loopsided Appointments by 1stGenius(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Loopsided ke,threadsided nko?
Politics / Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by 1stGenius(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Issokay
Politics / Re: Ikeja Residents Protest At Phcn Office Because Of Crazy Bill by 1stGenius(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPA and wire cutting be like police and 20naira.
Say hello to the 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: See The First Known African Slave To Purchase His Freedom. by 1stGenius(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Irrespective of the fact that this happened many years back,some Nigerians do still see themselves as slaves.The worst being mental slavery.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: Gulak, PDP NWC Bicker Over Party Chairmanship by 1stGenius(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can't imagine the earlier much celebrated born to rule PDP is now playing opposition.
Watching in 3D.
Politics / Re: I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB by 1stGenius(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Politics / Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by 1stGenius(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Politics / Re: Latest Fraud By Edo State Govt Special Task Force by 1stGenius(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
I weep for my country and Africa in general.Which way forward mama Africa?
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Defected Former PDP Chairman Sam Inokoba Reported Dead by 1stGenius(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Just watch out,some political bigots would seize this opportunity to spew trashes.
What point am I trying to make?Natural death can happen but in Africa........
Celebrities / Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by 1stGenius(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Can you get a sense for once?
Politics / Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by 1stGenius(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Oh boy!!! What a GOLDEN speech, I was taken by it.
Babe remember u gotta go to work later in d day.
Crime / Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by 1stGenius(m): 2:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Let them dance to the tune they initiated.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: See The Photo Of APC Soldier Versus PDP Soldier by 1stGenius(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmmm.....9ja soldiers been getting pot bellies since time immemorial.
Politics / Re: Former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dansuki First Day Trial Details by 1stGenius(m): 1:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Hehehe....this man is "anu a na-agba egbe o na-ata groundnut".
Politics / Re: See How Governor Amaechi Left Wike With An Empty State Treasury by 1stGenius(m): 1:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Closing in on Ladyf,Introvert and lot more.Just a matter of time.
Romance / Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by 1stGenius(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
...because you've paid her bride price and then turning her into your punch bag,right?I pity guys that reason the way you do/did.
Celebrities / Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Men! Look at how neat and lovely the restaurant looks...We dey suffer for this naija o!
What a funny you.We even have lots of restaurants better than this in Nigeria. Carry out a research and attest.
Politics / Re: 10 Boko Haram Members Executed By Firing Squad In Chad by 1stGenius(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
3rd to comment....feels cool.
In another news,the wicked must not go unpunished. Hope they learn.
Politics / Re: APC It New Heights Of Double Speak And 100 Days In Office. by 1stGenius(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just watching as the events unfold with my eagle eyes.Shebi na change we want?
Politics / Re: British Author, Frederick Forsyth, Spied For MI6 During Nigerian Civil War by 1stGenius(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
meforyou1:
So this man was in East germany when buhari and Michelle were in West germany
Politics / Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by 1stGenius(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kikikiki.....what an expensive moonlight tale.No be Naija politicians again.The same thieves under different umbrellas.
In 2Faces voice;"E be like say dem want to act another movie and tell us another story again."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.