Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

NYSC / Re: Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) by 1stGenius(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ah swear,this guy no fyn pass me.
In another news,no be who fyn make am pass in this life.Everybody is handsome/beautiful in thier own ways.Just be proud and appreciative of God's handiwork in you.#Hardwork,Sincerity and Humility Pays#.
Education / Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Be A UNILAG Student(+gif) by 1stGenius(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2017
I am happy to be a SUPER LION.As far as history is concerned,there are TWO Universities in Nigeria vis avis: UNN and others.
Can I get LIKES from the already/to be LIONS,LIONESSES,SUPER LIONS and SUPER LIONESSES in the building?

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Harrysong isn't happy...
I just saw the comment I've been waiting to read.Thought I was the only person that observed that.
Education / Re: Schools To Teach Maths, Science In Indigenous Languages-Onu by 1stGenius(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2017
It's unfortunate that we are now about to recognize the rejected stone as pillar for this contraption.
Education / Re: What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. by 1stGenius(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
I dreamt of becoming a medical doctor;but now proud being an engineer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by 1stGenius(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Anticorruption post=53172193]

binary is better, you can open a binary.com account ( demo) i will make 1000$ on top
just to give you confidence cool
you can also follow my journal while i head to 10kUSD[/quote
I am into FX.Can u teach me binary?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) by 1stGenius(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
O boy, some African countries just seem far behind. That picture looks like Aba in the 60s.
Largest city indeed...Gambia is way backward.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ugwuanyi Gives Champions Rangers Land, Cash Gift by 1stGenius(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Phones / Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2016
As a business man that he is,he uses it because it is easy to operate.He has people employed for some company's information dissemination.Those cheap phones are just to pick calls and probably talk about billions to pay or receive for a budiness deal.If I were him,I would do the same.
Health / Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by 1stGenius(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank God for her...wishing her a quick recovery.
Crime / Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by 1stGenius(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Now tell me why a right thinking being after seeing this humiliation would engage in stealing.Stealing is never a sure way of making it.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nwafor Violet Lagos Most Beautiful Girl In 2016 by 1stGenius(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
"Ndi Ofe Mmanu"won't like this news,I swear.
Celebrities / Re: Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos by 1stGenius(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
The girl is dull for my visual liking.Hope she brightens up;ofcourse, she will.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by 1stGenius(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
Useless albino fool
Just a few days in the zoo custody and he is grey and lost weight
weak Ipod man
Idiatic coward
Politics / Re: Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation by 1stGenius(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kyase:

I am free but you are still slaves to Nigeria
You will keep voting for us and we'll Continue to lord over you people. so just prepare to die a slave

You must be a first class FOOL for making such a statement.
Idiat.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner by 1stGenius(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
None of my concern but the BIAFRA liberation.QED.
Celebrities / Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by 1stGenius(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hmmm!and who is Iyanya again? undecided

Who dey like my post hian cry
Ok kip liking embarassed
Seek not ye attention any longer coz u ain't....
Celebrities / Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by 1stGenius(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
That boy in blue attires of the 1st pic though. But wait,Am I the only one that noticed that Korede Bello is a short man?
Politics / Re: Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims by 1stGenius(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Even if Arase happens to be kidnapped,his family will still pay ransom for his release.
Politics / Re: APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday by 1stGenius(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigeria politics is becoming interesting. Let's watch as the events unfold.
Romance / Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by 1stGenius(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2015
...and it made FP. SMH.
Car Talk / Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by 1stGenius(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Eyaaa!...may their souls rest in peace.
Some will be bragging;"do you know who I am?"
You are truly nothing.
Education / Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by 1stGenius(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehe...$#!t like this don't happen in my dear University of Nigeria{UNN}. What a disgrace!
Politics / Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by 1stGenius(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
What a Propaganda.
Romance / Re: Don't Know What To Do by 1stGenius(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
This kind of scenario rings a bell in my ears each time I read it.I had a similar experience some years back.I and the girl just met knew.On one fateful night when I was not prepared for "KPAKE",she pestered whereby I was not having a condom.It came as a shock to me because I considered the consequences which I briefed to her.But to my utmost surprise,she said,"Ehen,even if I get pregnant for you,is there anything wrong with that?"
Na that day I first see the real "KARISHIKA" wey Falz and Phyno sing for song.
Trust me na,if u see d way wey I use take off,even Usain Bolt no fit catch me.

Know this all;abstinence is the best but if u must do,do with a condom.Thank you.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by 1stGenius(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:
Something she has been wearing before meeting ik she tinks all nigerian girls are gullible bish u av been wearin it before now ok stop actin like d world revolves around ya u married to ik not nigerias president nigerians been fallin hand ever since why disturb her cos she married ik hain na wa o if its paining u marry a guy from her country a rich guy at dat so if her country girls cum for her she wud b there weak point difference between a black chick nd a white chick is dat a white chick talk less nd act more why a black chick talk more and act less dey steal ur men steal theirs nd make dem feel bad about it gosh!!!!! undecided

Hian!How can you travel all along from Enugu to Sokoto without a stop over?You gotta improve in your writing skills especially that of 'mechanics'.Thanks.
Politics / Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments by 1stGenius(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
I pity for my 5% states.
Politics / Re: Buhari To Meet With Obama, Cameron, Ban Ki Moon At UN by 1stGenius(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice
Politics / Re: Buhari To Address UN General Assembly Monday by 1stGenius(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hope he goes with a translator.
Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki, APC And Politics: Lessons I Have Learnt by 1stGenius(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Politics / Re: Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
....and it made FP.
I don't see an unprecedented event there.Is it because it happened in Nigeria?Try jump a traffic in the Western world and experience the law take its uninterrupted course.Mtcheeewww!Everything is news in Nigeria.
Excuse Me!!!!!
Family / Re: Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day by 1stGenius(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

Very Very bad Advice!

Look, my own mother suffered abuse in the hands of her husband after doing heaven and earth for him. You know what my mother told me one day? She sat me down and said, "Raayah. My husband does not love me, If he did, he will not abuse me like this for no reason".

Weeks after that, She moved out and hasn't looked back. She is planning to return the dowry to his people very soon. Life is so much better for her. No more spending nights at the hospital,(Yes, that's how serious the physical and mental abuse was), no more tears.. Life is good!

If you choose to stay with an abusive man because of the "children" or because you cannot "live independently", then say so. Don't tell women to stay with men with abusive men..
Same advice for men, don't stay with abusive women. They can kill

She dared him by doing what? How many of you will fight an agbero who dares you, or a man who disrespects you, Not a lot!
But when it comes to your wife, she does something wrong, you decide to give her head injury!
All of you justifying this abuse are cowards, yes I said it!

Nairaland's women rights activist has spoken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.