Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Sports / Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by 1stGenius(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!
Thanks alot for the awareness dear.Wish the current and would be betters would make use of your advice.
Politics / Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead.
Crime / Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
How I wish the current and would-be robbers would learn from this.SMH amidst mixed feeling.
Celebrities / Re: Singer Kcee's Wife Finally Spotted In Public (+ Her Photos Then And Now) by 1stGenius(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic by 1stGenius(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Any eagle-eyed fellow had expected this.Does it mean there are no competent fellows in other regions?The equation has to be balanced before it gets too late.
Car Talk / Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh! my goodness.May their souls rest in peace.Unto your palm we commit ourselves LORD.
Health / Re: IGP Directs Hospitals To Treat Gunshot Victims by 1stGenius(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good one.But that doesn't give you the robber the guarantee to go and steal.Remember you might get shot on the process.
BE A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN AND DO NOT STEAL ATALL.
Celebrities / Re: 2face Shines At The Hennessy 250th Anniversary In South Africa (pics) by 1stGenius(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
2face shines at the hennessy 250th anniversary in south Africa

Source :https://instagram.com/p/6oUWqrj_pW/

You can say that again hun!
Career / Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by 1stGenius(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eyaaa!What a poor employee. Just try as much as possible to earn it,so nobody can say they gave you $#!t.
Politics / Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Initial gragra is allowed.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves by 1stGenius(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
As far as Nigeria and NASS in particular is concerned, the probe and prosecution of the subsidy thieves is not gonna yield any positive result.They (the subsidy thieves) will still bribe their way through.
I weep for my country.
Car Talk / Re: Trailer Falls On Family Car In Anambra, Claims Four Lives Instantly..photos by 1stGenius(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Ewooo!Chai!!;...what a TRAGEDY. May the souls of the dead rest in peace. We the living commit ourselves to you LORD.
Business / Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by 1stGenius(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one there.You have just conquered one of the man's greatest enemies which is determination.Just be steadfast and watch how events unfold for your good.
Be passionate in your endeavors.
Celebrities / Re: Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos by 1stGenius(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Where is their mama?
Celebrities / Re: See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) by 1stGenius(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
nikkiking:
The last time i check he's still a niggros who doesn't do women is wat he says to me. Ya'll knw waaat i mean.

Seems you are one of his partners.
Celebrities / Re: Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ike nsi.
Travel / Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by 1stGenius(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
So none of the South-Eastern States made the top ten;could this be termed bigotry?
Romance / Re: The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. by 1stGenius(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't even know where I belong. I think I am intermediate.
Now listen:whether ugly or handsome, slim or fat,yellow or fair in complexion, tall or fat,male or female and whatever differences it might be,say NO to inferiority complex.You can only become the best you can only if you believe in your uniqueness and will power.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by 1stGenius(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
She be like "My sins will be washed away after using these bleaching soaps and creams.
Celebrities / Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by 1stGenius(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I even fine pass all of them.Na photoshop. Bwt! What does it profit a man to be handsome and poor.
Education / Re: Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. by 1stGenius(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
I remember those days we used to sneak out of the school compound in the night to buy cheap fried fish heads and beans cakes(akara).
As well,I remember when we used to chain sleeping students to their lockers during night prep,after which we surround them with seats,off the light and make a scaring noise for them to run.You know what happens next na.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by 1stGenius(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching

Are your eyes deceiving you?
Phones / Re: Top 10 Addictive Games On Android by 1stGenius(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
What of Temple Run?
Fashion / Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by 1stGenius(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
That Lagos State contestant though.
Politics / Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by 1stGenius(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
What does it profit EFCC to charge one to court for 1billion naira fraud and for the person to be discharged and acquited with 1million naira fine? #whofoolswho?#
Romance / Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by 1stGenius(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
.......and it boiled down she has achieved the cheap publicity she so wanted.Shikenan.
Crime / Re: Woman Throws Her 3-day-old Baby Into Dustbin In Edo by 1stGenius(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's no news though; just one of the actions repeating itself.The end is hear.If it might interest you to know the signs of this end time,go and read up the book of Revelation.
Nairaland / General / Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by 1stGenius(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
9ja I hail oo.....this is a clear indication that we still have a longer way to go.
Events / Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Hian!People and wickedness since time immemorial. May God save us. Rest In Peace To The Dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.