Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Romance / Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
It might b text oooo, come to think of it, boyfriend not finace? Hmmm, to show how nice I am ,I will help her to raise it water and that's how nice I can be undecided undecided
Text...as in textbook?
Business / Re: FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN by 1stGenius(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Someone should alert me when $1=#1 and when standard of living improves.Till then...

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match by 1stGenius(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not only in Nigeria.Football is a global language.But when it comes to issues affecting humanity, democracy (dividend of democracy to be precise) and dispensation of governance, Nigeria unity is a failure.
Career / Re: I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary by 1stGenius(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, calm down first, pretend like ntin happened, continue ur job. U sed u filmed dem abi? Keep it safe, any day he tries to fire u wtout any reason, burst d bubble ASAP. My boss has bin harassing me, I had no choice dan to film hm unknowingly while he layer down naked on bed and ws professing Luv 2 me and at d same time inviting me 2 d bed, d video is very safe wt me, anytime he tries rubbish, I shall burst it

Linus

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Magistrate’s Absence Stalls Hearing On Kemi Olunloyo, Samuel Walson’s Bail by 1stGenius(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2017
That's naija for you.Them fit dey there for the next 1yr.Na so them go just dey postpone am.
Politics / Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 1stGenius(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
Just imagine what what comes out of ur mouth.When has it become an offence to seek for self determination and control of resources?
You hate Igbo's and still you don't want them to go.
God will surely deliver His people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by 1stGenius(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Terrorism everywhere.God please help us.
Travel / Re: Reackless Tipper Driver Crushes Young Girl Dead In Akwa Ibom(Graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.God please protect your us.
Celebrities / Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by 1stGenius(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:
Inlove with his money rather grin grin grin

Don jazzy pls look my side too incase tongue
Hmm! You fine sha;but that ur location in ur profile,I don't understand.
Business / Re: From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) by 1stGenius(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hard work,determination,conviction and perseverance pay.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie by 1stGenius(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Hehehe...e pain that trans gender moto gan!
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) by 1stGenius(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jesus! What a wicked world we are into.
Oh God kindly terminate this world at once.
What a sacrilege.
Baba God over to you biko.
Health / Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by 1stGenius(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Everything is possible in naija.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by 1stGenius(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
My able governor.Kudos to you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by 1stGenius(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Celebrities / Re: Iyanya Releases Hot New Photos by 1stGenius(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Where have the six packs gone Iyanya?
Politics / Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by 1stGenius(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
....winning the war gradually.
Business / Re: How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession by 1stGenius(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Odi egwu!
Jokes Etc / Re: "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) by 1stGenius(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Ighoga898:
I guess d OP prearranged d whole thing. If not can someone tell me what kind of exam dey ask ''what's food poisoning''
If u offered Health Science during your high school days,you won't be asking this question.
Celebrities / Re: Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke by 1stGenius(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
we almost forgot him n now he is seeking attention, ,bros is only your song that will make u relevant so try n drop one...I hope the gentle men of the highway will not visit u now that u re calling unto them with ya childish attitude
Check the date.He was just joking.
Properties / Re: Follow Me To Thank God by 1stGenius(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2017
It's Lord's doing.Glory to him.
Politics / Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by 1stGenius(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm...dumbfounded.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos by 1stGenius(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=NegeduGrace post=54574562]why she fine like this?ewo ooo*Ada maramma[/quote
...just checked ur pic.You even fine pass her.Say thank you.
Celebrities / Re: Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos by 1stGenius(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
...just checked ur pic.You even fine pass her.Say thank you.
Crime / Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 1stGenius(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
...good news
TV/Movies / Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by 1stGenius(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Jobless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by 1stGenius(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Their biz
Business / Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by 1stGenius(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Money is good.
Sports / Re: Women Day: Top Ten Super Falcons Players by 1stGenius(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Big ups to all hardworking women out there.
Travel / Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by 1stGenius(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Rest in Peace to the dead.What a gory sight and sad way to die.It beats my imagination hearing some utterances like, "do you know who I am?"My dear, you are nothing but a MORTAL being that can die any way any time.
God be praised always.
Celebrities / Re: Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics) by 1stGenius(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
All that I ask from you Lord is for her successful operation and quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.