Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Pens An Epic Response To The Arrest Warrant by 1stGenius(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki is on a hot seat no.One person dubiously acquiring upto 2.2trillion naira at d expense of the poor masses.
Issokay.
In another news,today is my BIRTHDAY. Show me some LOVE with your LIKES.
#1stGeniusIsGratefulToGod#
Politics / Re: Billboards Must Be Replaced In Anambra State. Weekly Update! by 1stGenius(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Politics / Re: Scrap 60 Embassies, Ex-diplomats Tell Buhari by 1stGenius(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2015
That will be good.
Next!
In another news,today being 19th Sept is my BIRTHDAY.Show me some LOVE with your LIKES.
Politics / Re: Accused Of Corruption, Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman Shuns EFCC by 1stGenius(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
9ja I dey hail oo.
Next you will here is that EFCC boss is charged for corruption. Who do we lean on for fighting this menace?Even the forces' arms are not to be trusted.

In another news,today is my BIRTHDAY.Show me some LOVE with your LIKES.
Politics / Re: Shame On Some Nigerian Lawyers.. by 1stGenius(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Source
Politics / Re: Legal Thinking: Why The Law Is Not On Saraki’s Side By Lawyer Idahosa Anthony by 1stGenius(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Politics / Re: Coup In Burkinafaso. Military Takes Over by 1stGenius(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is called power tussle.
Let's watch how it plays out.

In another news,tomorrow being 19th Sept is my birthday.Please show me some LOVE by wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance with some LIKES.
....still struggling for more FTC's for this course.
#IAMGRATEFULTOGOD#

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 1stGenius(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
Hmm...that your advice is risky and expensive.
Men are evil,remember.
Celebrities / Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by 1stGenius(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Goes Shirtless, Shows His 6 Solid Pacs by 1stGenius(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hehehe....all I could see is Don Jazzy's head and Iyanya's 6 packs.
Politics / Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by 1stGenius(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=EasternLionn post=38023762][/quote] Enlighten him the more dear.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Cash Crunch Forces PDP To Slash Workers’ Pay by 1stGenius(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2015
No star reigns forever. PDP my guy,na so dem take send you on an exile;of when to come back,none knows.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: PICTURES: Weed Overtakes Lagos State School Of Nursing, Obalende by 1stGenius(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2015
What then does one expect in a country where looting and corruption is the bedrock of the country.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: We Need France's Help To Defeat Boko Haram - Buhari by 1stGenius(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria depending on foreign countries since time immemorial.
Inferiority Complex.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Politics / Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by 1stGenius(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.
Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Revealed? Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees From Benue by 1stGenius(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Politics / Re: See How Buhari Got Soaked In Paris Today (photos) by 1stGenius(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Crime / Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by 1stGenius(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
....and the current and would-be thieves after seeing this gory and agonizing scene,will still go on thiefing.
To whom brain is given,wise reasoning is expected.
Think about it.
Education / Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by 1stGenius(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a sad news.May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Education / UNN 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Released by 1stGenius(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
The well acclaimed University of Nigeria,Nsukka has after much awaiting released the 2016/2017 primary admission list.The list was released this morning online.You can check your admission status by visiting the school's web: www unn.edu.ng
Congratulations.
Education / Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by 1stGenius(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is where I graduated from years back.The assertion of the invigilators climbing the tree to invigilate is a false.
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by 1stGenius(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?
Hehehe,why do you wanna know?
But wait,this question is synonymous to,"how many guys get you screwed up every month?"
Crime / Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by 1stGenius(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Choi I remember when masquerade pursue me for village.Was like 11 years or no more than.
I'm still in shock why I didn't faint. I flew like a bird, hopped like antelope, crawled like a snail all to escape. When i finally entered my grandfather's compound everyone outside rushed to get hold of me as I opened my small mouth in exasperated wail. cry cry cry

*I won even cry sef*

I think I held biscuits stuffed up on my hands for the rest of the day in other to keep me mute as my wailing was almost deafening everyone. Was still in shock don't blame me. My uncle went out and beat the masquerade mercilessly for "messing" with the family's mkpurumma!!!!

Still wondering why the masquerade choosed me in a multitude of very happy watchers! ! angry angry angry.

My Christmas "koikoi shoe was brought back to me.
Kil....may be the guy approached you for friendships and you turned him down. Them no dey take eye see fine babes.

1 Like

Education / Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by 1stGenius(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wait.Let me call a friend from UNICAL and verify the truth behind this allegation.I sense a blackmail from this OP.
Crime / Re: IGP Orders Nationwide Arrest Of Persons Inciting Violence. Take note e-warriors by 1stGenius(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
You do hate Biafrans,still you do not want them to go. Chukwu Okike Abiama will hear our prayers sooner or later.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) by 1stGenius(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
I don't believe this news any bit.Does it mean this man lives inside bush?This rarely seen big snake is hardly seen around someone's home let alone in a room.
Celebrities / Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Did you compare Tonto with Kim to mock her (Kim) or what?
If na play,Abeg stop am.I no like am.
Modified:Everybody is uniquely and wonderfully created and good in their own ways.Just be happy for who you are.QED.
Politics / Re: Senators, Reps Shy Away From Asset Disclosure - Daily Trust by 1stGenius(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Nigerian leaders ripping their citizens off since time immemorial. Nigerian leaders ripping their citizens off since time immemorial. Nigerian leaders ripping their citizens off since time immemorial. Who fools who?

1 Like

Events / Re: Beautiful Babies Of September by 1stGenius(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
I rep Sept.19
Romance / Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 1stGenius(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

I must confess we have guys that are genius on nairaland.

Let ur wooing messages roll in.
Genius?Don't tell me u are falling for me ooo;If my gf catches you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.