Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is that all?

Pained and frustrated bigot grin embarassed
No, I have much more for useless PARASITES

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=4ckTOT0 post=103889736][/quote]
Lol
I'm waiting for you and your almajiri people to come out on street with dirty plates to beg grin

I'll rather feed my christain neighbor's dogs with my sallah meat than to feed you people.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Woe betide buharî and all his awusa-fool ani savage animals.

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
fulani to the world. death to iboho and kanu
Yes!
Fool ani to the zoo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is that all? Better to beg like other destitutes worldwide than to be eating rats and exchanging virginity for N100 indomie. Pained wailer.

We have captured and caged Kanu & Igboho and will capture you too if you dare leave your phone and bring your madness to the streets.

You can find a wall to hammer your skull if it's still paining you. Ignoramus.
Lol
I know shameless LAZY fools will always prefer to beg.
Even the holy Qur'an is against begging.
GOD FORBID I WILL EVER GIVE ANY HAUSA-FULANI BEGGAR MY MONEY AGAIN.

Lazy bastards that are supposed to stay back in their states to farm and make themselves useful will prefer to spend thousands of Naira to travel down to the south to beg.

Whether you like it or not, THESE USELESS COUNTRY MUST BREAK!

We can not tolerate to continue to be in the same country with PARASITIC useless fools.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
shut up. fulani to the world. afonjas and Igbos are useless
Quota system fucktardz grin
The truth hurts grin

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Yoruba Nation: Sunday Igboho Reportedly Arrested, Lawyer Reacts by 1stola: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Mumu...come outside and cause the war na...oloriburuku
O ni kure
Hoe low ree buruku
Ọmọ hofo jatijati
Family / Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by 1stola: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2021
fineboynl:
I met this babe that keep telling me no sex until marriage. She said if I like her I should go and marry her. Also she said she turned many men down as a result of that and they left because of her policy. I know she is trying to get married at all cost by protecting herself and to avoid wasting of further time with men but everything get intriguing to me which I told her it will be very hard most men need a date before talking of marriage. She is very churchy which is normal fir most girls if such ages.

so question lead to questions because I want to know if she is not having sex or something.

Also i like the fact she opened up to me although it was not easy before so told me but the revelation was difficult to stomach. Imagine She started having sex at the age of 9 and she is 31 now. That's about 22 years.

Even me when be bros to her at that time she was having sex I was still nerve. It seems majority of girls started it way too early and the question that is disturbing me is who are these men disvirgin little little girls of this ages? It's so painful to hearing if things like this.
Dump her immediately!
Don't let her manipulate you with that nonsense so-called honesty and open up.
People like her will turn into demons when they finally get what they want.

You deserve better and not an overused LEFTOVER WHORÈ.
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Chief Sunday Adeyemo, Popularly Known As Igboho Has Been Kidnappe by 1stola: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharî wants war, he'll get it!

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Security Agents Arrests Sunday Igboho by 1stola: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharî wants war, he'll get it.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Woe betide buharî

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

23 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Nation Agitator Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharí wants war, he'll get it...

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

Crime / Re: Yoruba Nation: Sunday Igboho Reportedly Arrested, Lawyer Reacts by 1stola: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharî wants war, he'll get it...

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

Politics / Re: Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Start it and stop making noise.

ESN tried it and are now either 6 feet below or hiding inside ceilings while Obi Cubana parties with Abba Kyari.
Quota system brain...
Of course, response like this is much expected...

Very USELESS people. PARASITES that just want one useless Nigeria by force.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharí wants war, he'll get it!

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by 1stola: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:
Yet, he's still feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.
Cubana owes this country no kobo so all those fools blaming him for having a bad road to his house are SENSELESS.

See him feeding people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg
I love this.
The truth is bitter.
I must copy and paste this everywhere in their faces!

Very USELESS people indeed.

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by 1stola: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol go back to school ur English suck just like ur president lol...Yahoo jobless 419 criminal like boy like you...
Better than your nana money doubler ritualists tongue
PS: I am more educated than anyone in your lineage.
Politics / Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by 1stola: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
puremaker7:
herdsmen, if you know you know.
Don't be stupîd.
Learn to read.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by 1stola: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Ur the stupid blockheaded illiterate on this forum lol... it's our country we speak any language we want fool...if you go to Russia or China would say the same shit that their illiterates...why you Nigerians fool too much...get out of our country...even Nigeria is most illiterates country in Africa...ur president is a good example lol
Woe betide you and that your ugly septic tank mouth.
What are you doing here, you ugly black pig?
Does this place look like ghanaland or cedisland?

You ugly black illiterate fóols are usually just obsessed with everything that concerns Nigeria.

I have that strong decoder and truthfully, 70% of the channels on it are the useless illiterate Ghana people channels. It's obvious that most of you don't know how to read and write. Why then is English your official language?

On your TV channels, one would see live cult practice, money rituals, fake money doublers, fake pastors doing fake miracles and giving out fake lottery numbers. And most of all, all these illiterate NANA Ritualists that will always ask you to send 20 useless million cedis to collect useless 80 million cedis.
All those nonsense on national TV!
How shameless, miserable, foolish and stupid can you people be?
Please get lost and go to hell!
This is Nairaland for Nigerians and not frustrated jobless ugly Ghanaians.
Senseless moroñ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by 1stola: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
Star of David
Noise grin
Music/Radio / Re: The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. by 1stola: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Naptu2

Tiri gbosa For you cool
U too much my guy.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by 1stola: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
all this Ogun state boy using 3accounts,is this your second account grin
You don't know your elders abi?
How old were you when I registered this account?

Eye or brain dey pain you?
Politics / Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by 1stola: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

1stola pls reply your brother gringringrin
Are you talking about this Biafra
Mystery22

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI by 1stola: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
omocalabar:
Is Tinubu aware?...I remember how KAI back then will seize and destroy goods from Igbos and other tribe but seize and later release back goods of Yoruba traders in ojuelegba
Liar!

I cut cap for you o.

Politics / Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole by 1stola: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
berrystunn:
Imagine Nigeria without APC , buhari, Osho, Fulani herdsmen, ipob, Nnamdi kanu, SARS, OPC, kidnappers, bandit, Boko Haram, jihadist, rapists.
And those that refuse to say no to hard drugs.

Nigeria matter will be settled.

My dream grin
Politics / Re: Senator Munir Muse Is Dead by 1stola: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala.. Those two guys above me stole my FTC all bcox I have a 'f' in my moniker.... We 'f' on nairaland now are endangered species gringringringrin

Pls help me reclaim my stolen mandate

After Jesus and money plus food & women, I breathe nairaland, can't do without it

Meanwhile, coman see a Nigerian ooo (pic below)
This notice-me girl.

Goan Siddon jor
Politics / Re: Senator Munir Muse Is Dead by 1stola: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ok.

Rip to him.
Sports / Re: Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time by 1stola: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingkakaone:

All some of you know how to do is to insult people with opposite views and that's very bad.

How many boxers have you watched that you know more than everyone?

You think boxing started in early 80s?

Some people are ardent supporters of boxing or better still, sports in general that they follow the history from beginning.

And by the way, Tyson had the power but there are some boxers that are everything a boxer should be, from power to technical prowes to stamina, etc.

Sugar Ray Robinson could go 15 rounds and still best his opponents most times.

How many 12 rounds did Tyson encountered in his time?

When he was figured to be a 6 round fighter, most boxers kept him until he became vulnerable in the later rounds and they finished him.

Imagine him having a 35-0 record of 30 knockouts, but ended having 6 losses and about 7 draws with 21 wins in his later days.

Do you also want me to tell you how his promoters fixed a fight with weak opponents just to boost his morale afterwards? That's how he got most of those 21 wins in his later days.

See nonsense analysis asking how many 12 round Tyson...

You think boxing is like WWE drama?

Why waste time and energy when your power and techniques can take your opponents out even in the first round?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Majek Fashek Dies At 71 by 1stola: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Ehya!

Rip rain maker...

Legend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.