Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 194 pages)

Family / Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by 1stola: 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.
Who asked this one yẹyẹ story?
We know your type...
Science/Technology / Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by 1stola: 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I shouldn't be quoting you cos you lag manner but just wants to educate you. The first creation wasn't man but heaven and earth. You can read the details in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. Infact, that chapter made us to understand that animals were created even before man.
Lag is better than you who LACK!
Crime / Re: George Floyd's Death: Ex-police Officer In Video Charged with Murder by 1stola: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
That Bastąrd murderer should die by hanging immediately.

Wicked soul.
Education / Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by 1stola: 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
Toluwashe778:

Do u have any uni in ur village?
Lolz grin grin
U think say na everybody be illiterate like an u cheesy
Science/Technology / Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by 1stola: 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
grin
But according to some people who would prefer not to believe because it contradicts with the stories they read in their story books,
THE FIRST CREATION WAS A MAN
HE WAS CREATED ABOUT 6000 YEARS AGO...

FlordFlorez:
confused atheist spotted! Everything you stated above happened few tens of thousand years ago. Apart from other known and glaring evidences of the existence of noah's ark, holy spirit, immaculate conception of Christ, virgin Mary, Jesus's crucifixion, etc, the Holy Bibles is the ultimate evidence we've got. I sounded more delusional and confused when you called Jesus Christ a thief, God on the throne a tyrant while you hail, asslick buhari and other Nigerian politicians that contributed to your miserable life. Bro, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Go to the nearest church/pastor/reverend father to confess your sins and freed of these satanic bandages/shackles before it's too late. Peace.....

I'm not an atheist but I'm very sure that you're the CONFUSED one.

I guess you also believed in the
-Noah's ark story
- Tower of babble
- And also how Satan took Jesus to mount Everest grin grin grin and showed him the WHOLE WORLD and ALL the riches in it.... grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Re: George Floyd Worked As Security At Same Nightclub As The Officer Who Killed Him by 1stola: 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
RACISM WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE EMACIATE OURSELVES.

I'm not colour blind and I know the colour of my skin.
No human on this earth is ever black or white.

What we have is different shades of BROWN AND PINK.

Dark skinned people (BROWN) were giving that black title/tag/identity/label by slave masters who chose to call themselves white.

I can never be proud of what I'm not.

I hate being called black and I take serious offense to being called black because I am BROWN and not BLACK. It's unfortunate that this so-called white have brainwashed a lot of people for long through langauge, literature, films, myths and even religion. To us, it now seems normal.
That's why it would seem very ackward in our imaginations to see God or Jesus being black or wearing a black robe. They have always depicted black colour as bad and white as good. The so-called white people aren't even white they are pink. It's like we live in some twilight zone.
People shouldn't even be labelled based off colour. It is very wrong.
It dehumanizes people. Calling brown people black and making the colour black bad just causes people to psychologically associate us with bad.
I take offense to it and not because I think the colour black is bad. I don't think a colour can be good or bad. But being that this culture always makes black bad and white good in every form and instances then, I think it is wrong to call anyone black or even white.
In the hierarchy of race now, this is how things seems like:
>Whites
>Hispanics
>Latinos
>Asians
>Blacks �
That's the reality of things.
Education / Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by 1stola: 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin

105 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts by 1stola: 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
grin

Just like that thug KANYE WEST.
Maybe they have been assuming their billion values in NAIRA grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters by 1stola: 6:57pm On May 29, 2020
[quotpe author=Crownbefitsme post=90092988]Youth is this country have really suffered
In the hands of Buhari

[/quote]
You better Goan apply b4 d thing go close wink
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 6:52pm On May 29, 2020
afube:

why wont afonjas like him......after all, he has completed the Lagos-Ibadan rail line...( which GEJ proposed and got funding for ). Let us hope you guys do not sabotage the port Harcourt _ Enugu rail line whenever it starts........una bad belle no get part 2.
Why does his OSU bLodas hate him so much?
Guy why? grin
Crime / Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by 1stola: 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

Yes
Crime / Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 1stola: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
OSUs hate eachother.
That's a fact.
Crime / Re: Taxi Driver Fights Two Law Enforcement Officials In Akure (video) by 1stola: 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Violence is lik 5&6,
Am nt surprised,
Na der Handwork
Dem no go even take you for gateman talk more military.

Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic by 1stola: 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
made4naijamusic:
I love the fact that she didn’t fight the side chick, she fought her husband shocked
Very reasonable woman.

Unlike many fools that will pour anger on innocent sidechicks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
I am what I call "Idad".
Ask any Akwa Ibom or efik man you know what it means.
I'll ask your father why you gave yourself such name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
AJI SO AMAECHI IS NOW AN IBO MAN ABI.

ADAIBEKU LZAA IMHOTEP METAPHYSICAL ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI URUBA.

CAN YALL NOW SEE WHY THEY. CALL US AFONJA. sad
You're getting things mixed up here.
Afonjas are a small group of yorubas in Kwara state. Just like we have ijeshas etc.
Unlike the general label or tag OSUs given to Igbos.

Don't get it twisted guy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:37am On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
But you'll later say he is ikwerre.
Stand one place so thunder can fire u properly.
Really?

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:18am On May 29, 2020
Issokay

Obedient Igbos will usually enjoy master arewa's generosities. grin

58 Likes 9 Shares

Romance / Re: Bumping Into Someone Kissing. by 1stola: 11:16am On May 29, 2020
Yes.
I bumped into my kid bro kissing our tenant's daughter. 15 years old girl and she was the one on top sef...
My bro was very shy and this crazy girl was just smiling sheepishly.
Children of this generation don spoil finish grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by 1stola: 10:59am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Sorry, I didn't read this cos it's not worth my time.

Self-hatred isn't my thing.
That's your problem.
You have low self esteem and you keep living in fools paradise while your oppressors keep making a fool of you.
It's almost 3 centuries since American independent yet, racism is still the order of the day.
In your next life, they'll call you a fool or a monkey and you won't have any issues with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by 1stola: 10:51am On May 29, 2020
[s]
TripleOh7:

Oh, I am brown abi?

Because you gave birth to me.

Be proud of your skin colour bro.

Without knowing it, you are pandering to their systemic erasure of the blackman's confidence in himself.

That's because they've told you that white is good and black is dirty and bad.

We Africans are black. As in BLACK.

Be proud of who you are.

You have an abundance of MELANIN.

That precious component of the skin that gives you protection from the sun.

Be proud of who you are.

You are black..

BLACK IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL.

When we say that we actually mean it.

We are not saying that to make us feel better.

It is the truth.
[/s]
Keep fooling yourself.
It's even obvious that those pictures are modified.
I'm not colour blind and I know the colour of my skin.
No human on this earth is ever black or white.

What we have is different shades of BROWN AND PINK.
Meanwhile, you can remain black for the rest of your life.
YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE BLACK! You were giving that black title/tag/identity/label by your slave masters who chose to call themselves white.
I can never be proud of what I'm not.

I hate being called black and I take serious offense to being called black because I am BROWN and not BLACK. It's unfortunate that this so-called white have brainwashed a lot of people for long through langauge, literature, films, myths and even religion. To us, it now seems normal.
That's why it would seem very ackward in our imaginations to see God or Jesus being black or wearing a black robe. They have always depicted black colour as bad and white as good. The so-called white people aren't even white they are pink. It's like we live in some twilight zone.
People shouldn't even be labelled based off colour. It is very wrong.
It dehumanizes people. Calling brown people black and making the colour black bad just causes people to psychologically associate us with bad.
I take offense to it and not because I think the colour black is bad. I don't think a colour can be good or bad. But being that this culture always makes black bad and white good in every form and instances then, I think it is wrong to call anyone black or even white.
In the hierarchy of race now, this is how things seems like:
>Whites
>Hispanics
>Latinos
>Asians
>Blacks �
That's the reality of things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by 1stola: 10:24am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.
You're brown but they call you Black and you accepted.
Is it by the colour of your hair or your skin.

Racism will never stop untill this people start using their brain and rejects this slave label/identity/tag.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: 27km Blue Line project Ready For Passengers In 2022— Lagos Govt by 1stola: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Lagos leads
Islam for Muslims / Re: The Virtues Of Fasting Six Days Of Shawwal by 1stola: 9:39am On May 29, 2020
Make I rest for the past 30 days own first.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by 1stola: 9:32am On May 29, 2020
Haba!

Person no go rest?

After 30 days...

Thank God it's not compulsory undecided

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by 1stola: 8:35am On May 29, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Don't you read? Abi eye dey pain you? Didn't you see that they said they arrived the US before the lockdown?
Don't you read?
Abi brain dey pain you?

Didn't you read where I said I still saw them around March? In Lagos.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince Harry And Wife Meghan Alert Police Over Strange Drones Flying Over Home by 1stola: 8:16am On May 29, 2020
grin

No more free security personnel at government expenses grin

They should just live with the new reality.
Celebrities / Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by 1stola: 7:57am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.
grin
Na lie!
The pikin resemble YCee more... grin

Inside lockdown o

Person wey I still see around march....

How dem take enter USA?

This country na scam.

Lockdown na for poor people.

Congratulations on the birth of una pikin o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by 1stola: 7:49am On May 29, 2020
Lol!

You're just wasting your time guy.
That girl is playing with your dumb head.
That girl is not a virgin and has multiple boyfriends that you're one of.

Girl told to suck her toto and you agreed and did it. You didn't even ask her to repay you by sucking your dick.

All your were busy doing is sucking:
Old sperm
Menstrual fluids and
Other discharges filled with bacterias and fungi
THAT'S THE LAST YOU SHOULD DO FOR A GIRL...
IT'S A VERY UNCLEAN ACT.

WHAT A SHAME!

And u think say if you use that mouth pray God go answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: You don't compare GOD with tiny satan by 1stola: 7:38am On May 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
With the little power given to children of GOD on earth we are still able to subdue the wicked one not to talk of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR of everything that exists. HE would wipe out satan with HIS words.
Really?
Say God

1 Like

Politics / Re: Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps by 1stola: 7:31am On May 29, 2020
They are all rogues.

The ban is audio.

You can cross any border today if you have the money.

90% of the drivers of those transport vehicle are own and/or driven by police or army officers.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by 1stola: 11:05pm On May 28, 2020
Frankestein08:
Hello house, so my mum wants to get a new car and she's really crazed about Pontiac Vibe. Although I've read a couple of good stuffs about the car online - I'll still want to consult with the car gods here so she don't regret making that choice. So guys, what do you think about the Pontiac vibe, do you recommend or not
A new car or a used car?
Let's set things straight please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.