Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

Politics / Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by 1stola: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
MUMU GENERAL OVERSEE HA grin grin grin

Always seeing lies and rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: Extremely clean Foreign Used 2012 Toyota Sienna 8m by 1stola: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Lol
8.5 grin

1 Like

Autos / Re: Clean Toks 2011 Toyota RAV4_ 4cyl engine • 7M by 1stola: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
4crownfortress:
Available
Last price?
Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
9jaRealist:

LMAO…. grin grin grin

Dude, the REAL “foolishness” is elevating ephemeral things over essence….
All of the childish and physical “bad” acts will fade, while the SUBSTANCE inside endures. GET SENSE!!
>
Keep deceiving yourself. Nothing will change, expect for the fact that the bad characters will be exhibited in new dimension to suite the present situation.
Autos / Re: Clean Registered Toyota Venza 2011 4plugs. by 1stola: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Miladey:
Clean Registered Toyota Venza 2011
4 plugs
Leather interior
First body
Reverse camera navigation
Absolutely nothing to fix.
Mileage - 36,000
6.5m
WhatsApp: 09037205825
5.5m?
Location?
Sports / Re: Philip Solomon Becomes Guinness World Record Holder For Most Skips On One Foot by 1stola: 2:24pm On May 25, 2023
angry
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite by 1stola: 2:18pm On May 25, 2023
angry
Romance / Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 1stola: 2:16pm On May 25, 2023
bukatyne:

Women control access to sex in sex for positions/promotion/marks when the male has what the woman wants?

Is this a joke or usual fashion, you think men are simpletons when it comes to sex because that's how you sound.

If a woman is not sure of her results (especially in Nigeria where there is no 'reward' for claiming a sexual victim), only few women would have the guts to proposition sex to her manager or lecturer for marks or promotion.
So must women offer themselves to those men?
Is it a do or die affair?
So what does men offer to get to "positions".

It's only women with low moral values that gets entangled in those mess.
How many devote and virtuous Muslim or Christian women offer sex for favour?

1 Like

Family / Re: I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? by 1stola: 3:51am On May 25, 2023
CuriousMind2022:
It's a known fact that most Nigerian girls marry who they consider ready for marriage and not necessarily who they love. I am exactly in that dilemma and the question I am asking myself is whether I should continue in this loveless marriage or slowly drift and walk away.

My marriage is barely 2 years and a few months, but it has been a rough journey for me. Things I never envisaged I would experience in my marriage, I have suffered, from utmost disrespect to verbal abuse.

I came to the conclusion that she doesn't love or care about me based on what happened yesterday. I was recently transferred from my base to a new location and because of that, I would only be able to visit weekends or twice a month. Prior to that, we barely had sex once a week.

We had already had sex the normal once we usually had it (Saturday morning), but I wanted more because I will only be coming back after two weeks. I initiated a move on Sunday morning, she declined because she was thinking of preparing food for our baby before we leave for church. We went to church and came back, and as usual, my wife was in her undies (just panties and bra) in the sitting room (This was what she wore throughout that Sunday).

I watched her walk around the house in that and that even turned me on the more. I am a practicing Christian, and I try not to look after other women lustfully, but common this is my wife, even God sanctions that. After being turned on throughout the day, I went to my wife in the night, (note she slept in the sitting room with our baby leaving me alone in the room) to enjoy my conjugal rights with her, but she gave me excuses that she is upset and not in the mood.

I left and went back, seriously konjified, I managed to sleep. The next morning, I woke up with my urges and went to the sitting room to have my morning devotion, but I could barely concentrate because I was still very Hot. I explained to her that so really wants me to go to my new station like this knowing fully well I will not be coming back until 2 weeks time. This woman did not care!

I took my bath, prepared myself, and set out for my office. I was not happy with her but I kept my cool and left for work. She had demanded that I dropped some money for her before leaving and despite the fact that I was not happy with her, I dropped the money in a conspicuous place where I know she will see it before leaving. This was my own way of saying I am not happy with what you did, but I still cared.

I try to do things I usually do for my wife even when I am angry with her. This is my own way of saying I may be angry with you, but I still cared about you and I am open to a resolution. On the other hand, my wife doesn't care what happens to me when she is upset. She immediately stops cooking for me ad any other thing she does for me when she is upset. It is obvious to me now that to my wife I don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. She is only caring and concerned, when she is not angry (when we are good and we don't have any issues). I believe that when you love somebody, you treat them right and show genuine love and care for them even when you're upset with them. This is what I have constantly shown to my wife in our 2+ years of marriage.

Back to my story of what happened weekend/Monday. My wife never bothered to call me to check if I arrived safely since I left the house yesterday. I even called her once (primarily to check on my daughter), but she didn't pick up and she didn't call back, and up till now, we have not spoken.

She obviously does not care whether I arrived safely in my station or not. In this country of insecurities, a family member of yours will travel and you do not care whether he/she arrived safely, that is the height for me, and in the actual sense, I should be the one upset here because she left me high and dry, despite knowing fully well I am very Hot.

I am a family-oriented person, I have always dreamt of having a peaceful, loving, and Godly home but unfortunately, the reverse is the case for my wife. I began to understand why family background is very important in a person's life, after getting married. My wife is from a family where they place little or no value on marriage. Her mother had children with 2 men, and my wife is obviously working very hard to follow that same path. She shows little or no enthusiasm in making our marriage work. I am always the one to initiate moves to resolve issues when we quarrel, whether I am right or wrong, I do not care, my focus is just on making my marriage work and my home peaceful.

This last episode shook me very hard, and I have been asking myself whether I want to continue in this loveless marriage or opt out. Working and living in a different city will even make it easier for me.

I needed to let my thoughts out and thanks to Nairaland, I have done so.

If you had married a virgin, you won't be in this situation.
The moment girls have sexual experience with a man, she builds attachments with him... NOW IMAGINE A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT, HOW CAN THAT GIRL BE CAPABLE OF LOVING ANYONE BUT HERSELF...

3 Likes

Family / Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by 1stola: 3:27am On May 25, 2023
Beebah321:
I wonder why married women no dey gree knack after them born. undecided
It's mostly the OLOSHOS...
Girls with numerous bodycount before marriage...
Girls that already knows how to use sex as a weapon...
Girls that knows how to control and manipulate with sex...

GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT ARE VERY DANGEROUS TO MARRY...

1 Like

Family / Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by 1stola: 3:17am On May 25, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.
Reasons:
She's using sex as a weapon to get something or to control you...
She's cheating on you...

It's either one of both of those reasons
Romance / Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 1stola: 3:12am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.
Believe me, you can't blame men and it's ignorant for anyone to blame men.
EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF RAPE, WOMEN CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX.
Greed and laziness is what drives all these oloshos you're seeing engaging men.
IT VERY EASY TO HAVE HIGH MORAL AND MAINTAIN IT.
IT'S VERY EASY TO RESIST LUST
IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY NO.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 8:00am On May 24, 2023
9jaRealist:

What sort of PRIMITIVE insecure mindset is this?
You think those guys who touched her breast took it away with them?!

Instead of looking whether your mate is intelligent and kind-hearted…
You’re busy ferrying into past pictures to see if she once behaved as a young person. SMDH

>
Lol
I know your type... Not everyone is foolish sha... Not everyone can settle for less a a leftover.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 6:50am On May 24, 2023
Sniper101:
I was (once upon a time) having an affair with a married lady who had affairs with so many other guys/men before me; upto 60 body counts (she once said) including females.
Females whom she still brings right down to her husband's house when Dude is offshore.

Worse of it all is that Dude knew she was into sexual relationships with fellow females before he married her.
PS: after their wedding she told him she has left that bisexual lifestyle to be her past.

Now, would the marriage continue if Dude finds out that the mother of his four little kids is highly promiscuous and that she is still indulging in her bisexual lifestyle?

I just dey pity the husband sha
I dey always sorry for am

those wey say "a woman's past doesn't matter"
make una DEY PLAY
If you want to live long and not die untimely and prematurely
If you want a peaceful and happy life
If you don't want men to sleep with your own wife
If you don't want your mother to be cheating on your father
If you don't want your sisters to be messing around with different men even after marriage
WHY SHOULD YOU BE SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED WOMAN?
Many of you are the reason for your mysteries and hardship in life, YOU DISH OUT WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED TO YOU AND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Just know that in this life, you can't get away with anything.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 11:08pm On May 23, 2023
isabi2lof:

See them forming saints online , yeye dey smell , so who're all those dummies coming online to complain about their girlfriends, refusing to have sex with them

Na here we gather dey o , we go see who go dey complain of being sexually starved 🤣🤣 by him girlfriend not even wife .

You men can't do without women, that's the standard from the beginning, God says that it's not good for a man to be alone , He gave man a companion through woman.

Something you both enjoyed, you now want to shame the other gender , ko possible.

I don't know the kind of morally degraded and very IRRESPONSIBLE parents raising children of this generation, but why does it seem normal to you that premarital sex is not a big deal?
Any father who's raises a girl that comes home under his roof with a swollen PỤSSY and mouth full of cum is a total failure and disgrace.
The pride of a pride should be to raise a high moral girl he'll marry off as a virgin.
In my beliefs and principles, bride price should be divided by the number of a girls bodycount.

E.g, if normal bride price of a girl is 100k and her bodycount is 10, her father deserves to get only 10k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:53pm On May 23, 2023
josielewa:
So many kids here. Some of you are married to brothel hoes and you will never know.. Hoes get married every Saturday... Dey play.. Just pray God gives you wife wey get sense.. I just dey laugh.. I can say 50-60 percent of naija ladies are full time or part time olosho. It's still your sons, uncles, brothers etc that will end up marrying them... Just pray for the one wey the glory still dey connect 4g, make you no go marry d one wey the network dey on gprs...
Not everyone will be unlucky or unfortunate to marry a whórë.
NOT EVERYONE WILL SETTLE FOR LESS!
Most girls of this generation are filthy but the good ones are still out there.
It's your choice to be cheap or not
It's your choice to settle for less or not
Dem curse you not to marry a virgin?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:49pm On May 23, 2023
isabi2lof:

We're going to judge everyone by their past and by their future, you guys wants to eat your cakes and have it back .

It's not only men that has future , we women too has future.

So you except me to forget a rapist past or a ritualist past , you'll must be joking.

I'm gonna judge you , by your past , present and future , don't just let me know about it cos definitely I will judge you harshly 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately for you women, when it comes to sex and HOOKUP culture, you people deserve 99% of blame because, MOST TIMES, IT'S YOU PEOPLE THAT CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX.
EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF RAPE ...
GREED AND LAZINESS IS MOST GIRLS' PROBLEM AND REASON THEY ENGAGE IN FORNICATION AND PROSTITUTION.

If you don't spread your legs, you can't get Fucƙed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:38pm On May 23, 2023
Queendera:
There's always a sucker somewhere ready to worship her. So whether you forget her past or not, she'll always get someone.

Maybe not you. Maybe not your brother or father or uncle but someone is always ready
Yes
Because some people enjoy eating leftover, JUST BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEY CAN AFFORD.

GOD FORBID A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT (ANYTHING ABOVE 2)
GOD FORBID LEFTOVER
GOD FORBID A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND BY MULTIPLE MEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
immortalmortal:
It doesn't matter if you don't know
It is whether you know or not
Romance / Re: This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) by 1stola: 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Her past doesn't matter, so long she doesn't go back
Say that to your brothers and all the men in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva by 1stola: 9:36pm On May 23, 2023
Beautiful!

People need to wake and stand against
EVIL
CORRUPT
RETROGRESSION

28 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: As Prince Clem Agba Bows Out Of Office With A Deserving Sense Of Fulfilment by 1stola: 7:15pm On May 23, 2023
65 USELESS projects grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by 1stola: 6:18pm On May 23, 2023
Mumu

Make una kuku kill all of us make the world end make we all rest

Una dey crase

Na only una the pandemic go affect.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by 1stola: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
drtwist:
If they are not Voting Peter Obi , no need to clap for them . Though Atiku is a better alternative to Tinubu but OBI is the main goal
You mean the useless corrupt OLOSHO?
He'll never be the president of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: Dell Inspiron 7490 For Sale | I7 10th Gen|512gb Ssd|14" FHD Display SOLD SOLD by 1stola: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
dessz:

Unfortunately, No sir.
What's the best you can do,
Technology Market / Re: HP Elitebook 840 G5 for sale i5 8th gen|16gb ram | fingerprint scanner SOLD by 1stola: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
dessz:
Hp elitebook 840 G5
I5 8th gen
16gb ram
256 ssd
Fingerprint Scanner
Windows 10
Backlit keyboard
Mint condition
220k 200k shocked shocked
How's the battery?
Technology Market / Re: 5 pieces of Microsoft surface Laptop| Touchscreen Display|16gb Ram|SOLD OUT by 1stola: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
dessz:
Microsoft Surface laptop
13.5" touchscreen PixelSense Display
Intel core i7 7th generation
Intel iris plus graphics
16GB Ram
512GB SSD
Fingerprint Scanner
Face Unlock
Backlit keyboard
Slight discoloration on palm rest
Laptop and charger
#230k
Condition?
Technology Market / Re: Dell Inspiron 7490 For Sale | I7 10th Gen|512gb Ssd|14" FHD Display SOLD SOLD by 1stola: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
dessz:
Dell Inspiron 7490
14" FHD Display
Intel Core i7 10th Generation
8gb ram
512gb ssd
Backlit Keyboard
Fingerprint Reader
Thunderbolt 3 port
USB C port
Laptop and charger
#280k
Cash sir
Computer Market / Re: HP Elitebook 840 G4 512gb SSD 16gb Ram by 1stola: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Medite1985:
HP Elitebook 840 G4
Core i5 7th gen
512gb SSD
16gb ram
Keyboard light
14"
Lasting battery
Sleek and clean
Webcam
Price 220k
Phone number 08068125494, 09064918859
ADD Suite 48 No I Adepele street computer village Ikeja.
Email chinedubesco@gmail.com
How many hours battery?
Computer Market / Re: HP Elitebook 1030 G2 Core I5 by 1stola: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Medite1985:
HP Elitebook 1030 G2
Core i5 7th gen
512gb SSD
16gb ram
Keyboard light
13.3"
X360 convertible
Touchscreen
Clean and perfectly working
Price 280k
Call 08068125494, 09064918859
Email chinedubesco@gmail.com
ADD. Suite 48 No I Adepele street computer village Ikeja
Make I pay 220k
Computer Market / Re: Quality Laptops Available -- HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Macbook by 1stola: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2023
MurphyInc:
*Our Updated Laptop pricelist*

*DELL*

LATITUDE 7280
12.5inches
Intel corei5-7th gen
256gb
8gb ram
Backlit keyboard

LATITUDE 7280
12.5inches
Intel corei7-7th gen
256gb
8gb ram
Touchscreen
Backlit keyboard

LATITUDE 3470
12.5inches
Intel corei5-6th gen
500gb
8gb ram

vostro 2520
15.6 inches
Intel corei3
320gb Hdd
4gb ram

PRECISION 5520
15.6 inches FHD Display
Corei5-7th gen
256gb
8gb
Backlit keyboard
Non graphics
Tiny tiny blemishes on screen

Latitude 7480
14 inches
Intel core i5-6th
256gb
8gb
Backlit keyboard

*HP*

Zbook 15u g3
15 inches FHD display
Corei7-6th gen
16gb ram
256gb ssd
2gb dedicated Radeon
Touchscreen
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C
4 units available

PROBOOK 450 g5
15 inches FHD display
Corei7-8th gen
16gb ram
256gb ssd
2gb dedicated Nvidia
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C

ELITEBOOK 840 g1
14 inches display
Corei5-4th gen
8gb ram
128gb ssd
Backlit keyboard

Elitebook folio 9480m
14 inches display
Corei5-4th gen
8gb ram
500gb
Backlit keyboard

ELITEBOOK 850 g4
15 inches FHD display
Corei7-7th gen
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C

HP ELITEBOOK 820 g3
12.5 inches Touchscreen display
Corei5-6th gen
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C

HP ELITEBOOK 840 g3
14 inches display
Corei5-6th gen
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C
5 units available

HP ELITEBOOK 840 g3
14 inches display
Corei5-6th gen
8gb ram
500gb Hdd
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C
5 units available

HP ELITEBOOK 1040 g3
14 inches display
Corei5-6th gen
16gb ram
256gb ssd
Backlit keyboard
Usb type C

Envy 15 x360
15 inches display
Corei5 4th gen
8gb ram
500gb Hdd
Backlit keyboard

PROBOOK 430 g5
13.3 inches display
Corei5-8th gen
8gb ram
256gb SSD
backlit keyboard
Usb Type c

PROBOOK 430 g4
13.3 inches display
Corei5-7th gen
8gb ram
256gb SSD
backlit keyboard
Usb Type c

PROBOOK 430 g4
13.3 inches touchscreen display
Corei3-7th gen
8gb ram
128gb SSD
backlit keyboard
Usb Type c
4 units available

Notebook 14
14inches
Intel celeron
64gb
4gb ram

Notebook 15
15.6 inches
Corei5 8th gen
500gb HDD
8gb ram

MacBook

MacBook air 2014
13 inches
Corei5
128gb
4gb
2 units available

🧡🤍🧡

*LENOVO*

ThinkPad t14s (gen 1)
14 inches touchscreen display
Intel Core i5-10th Gen
8GB RAM
256gb SSD
Backlit keyboard
USB C Thunderbolt port
HDMI port and SD Card slot
Cellular Network

ThinkPad t460s
14 inches
Intel Core i5-6th Gen
8GB RAM
256gb SSD
Backlit keyboard
Hdmi port
140k each

Thinkpad t440s
14 inches display
Corei5-4th gen
8gb ram
400gb ssd
Backlit keyboard

I want 16gb ram
256 or 512 storage
14 inch screen
Very good battery
Hp, acer, dell
Budget 150-250k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.