Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by 1stola: 4:02pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.
Wey rey
Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:42pm On Apr 13
Jemex003:

Do your father have your own DNA result?
Ask your father first if he married your mom as a virgin, then we'll know whether to advice him to do DNA on you or not
Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:41pm On Apr 13
Reelmii:
Na this boy people say no resemble moh..some people really wear bra for eyes
Or deh
Hypocrites everywhere

Put that boys picture against the elegusi and tell me what you think
Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:40pm On Apr 13
Elinosweet143:
But this baby resemble him papa sha
Abi, to you, even white can look black
Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:39pm On Apr 13
VaginaAcademic:
Thats Moh's son no DNA test needed carbon copy
DNA is the only evidence we need to prove that Wunmi didn't kill Mohbad directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:37pm On Apr 13
Goodlady:
The son don dey resemble Mohbad.
Lol
In your dreams
Do you wish your son to marry someone like Wunmi?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) by 1stola: 3:36pm On Apr 13
Imagine

And the person that took care of him from birth is not even there.

People that are suspects in his murder are the ones reaping from where they didn't sow.
SEE THE SHAMELESS MAMA SEF...
Health / Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by 1stola: 3:33pm On Apr 13
Really
Foreign Affairs / Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by 1stola: 3:32pm On Apr 13
MrLibrarian:
chai e pain this head slamming terrorists.
That'st the kind of treatment we need to apply to your bothers up north but unfortunately a vegetable and slowpoke dead man is at Aso Rock
Your mumu papa Na terrorist.
Oloriburuku
Foreign Affairs / Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by 1stola: 8:36pm On Apr 09
sucess001:

Stf.

You don't represent the God we serve. The Jesus who told Peter not to strike the soldier because our weapon of warfare are not carnal.

Test your spirit.

That senseless chosen church rat is nothing but a sick fooI

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by 1stola: 8:35pm On Apr 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Even when your dumb brains knows that the real Jews are black, you will still always lick the asses of fake European Jews.
That boy is an irredeemable fooI

7 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by 1stola: 8:33pm On Apr 09
Righteousness2:

GOD ALMIGHTY First born , Signet on Earth and Covenant Nation has spoken.
They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

Just in case you are confused about ISRAEL or you dont Understand what or Who ISRAEL really is.
Come with me to Genesis 32:24-28

[b][/b]

When you see nations and People angry and blabbing and ganging up against the Nation of ISRAEL and, this are the reasons.
They cant understand, describe nor Explain the Strength of a little nation that the world cannot do without.

You Hate them or you Love , they are GOD'S Signet on the Earth. Dwelling in their Land Given to them by GOD. No Force on Earth can do anything about it.

It is not their fault. If you angry with ISRAEL, go and Fight your CREATOR.
If you angry with ISRAEL, go and Fight GOD.

Woe betide Israel the terrorist organisation and all its supporters.

God punish you all.
See dumb ass black slave monkey ass licking Israel. Jobless mumu wey no Sabi the difference between Jew and Christian
Blind dumb ignorant senseless follower grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) by 1stola: 5:01pm On Feb 14
grin
Sports / Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by 1stola: 4:54pm On Feb 14
grin
Politics / Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by 1stola: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2023
gerrardomendes:

You live in a country ruled by a criminal Yoruba man just because an Igbo man is not seen as being good enough to be president. What do you have to say about that. What's the difference between Coup d'etat and Ballot d'etat. Tinubu has taught Africans that power is not served a la carte.
Frustration no go make you think straight
Politics / Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by 1stola: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2023
undecided
Politics / Re: Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template" by 1stola: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
undecided
Romance / Re: DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna by 1stola: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
tishbite42:
Person wey no fit pay 20k for your head, na im you go marry?!
Women's way of thinking is very mysterious. Most of them never grow past the age of an average 12 years old human in thinking...

Na reality, children etc go reset her brain.
Politics / Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by 1stola: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Trust me, that picture won’t be hanging there by December.

Go and write it down.
In your dreams... Or after you're long gone...
Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) by 1stola: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Use your brain before you talk

You lack it

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) by 1stola: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Between Ghana and Nigeria, who do OLOSHŌ pass?
Ghana is worst than Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by 1stola: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.
Trust me, he'll perform very poorly, they usually do.

SEE FETUS SHAMELESS KEYAMO...

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 1stola: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️
With your terms and conditions, can you meet up with the reality and the general or usual terms of everything right thinking high value man?

Are you:
A virgin
Young
Beautiful
AGREEABLE?
Lastly, DO YOU HAVE SENSE?
Romance / Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by 1stola: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mumu useless pikin. See person daughter grin
How can a normal human being turn on their phone camera and start recording themselve crying?

If the story is true, it's mostly that she's a USELESS and worthless girl. She has no value outside that relationship and has been leeching on the mumu or innocent guy.

On the contrary, the equivalent of TALL, RICH, DARK, HANDSOME AND GOD-FEARING TO WE MEN IS:
YOUNG
BEAUTIFUL
INNOCENT
AGREEABLE
and WITH VERY LITTLE (1-2) OR NO BODYCOUNT.
NO REASONABLE MAN LIKE SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN RAN THROUGH OR PASSED AROUND...

Maybe this is the reason the guy left her for the secondary school girl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex by 1stola: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Virgin kọ, vagaina ni
Travel / Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by 1stola: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
micellgevity:
A friend came to me yesterday, he wanted to sell his house to relocate to Canada. He is 42+ yrs. He is assured of a tourist visa that will cost him 1.8m excluding ticket. He wants to to know if it is worth it considering his age. Also he is afraid that if he sells his house and the things go south what will happen. Another thing he is assured is that his visa can be extended before expiration. He wants to know whether he can truly work with a tourist visa of 5 yrs and whether his visa can be extended. Your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks.
Where is your house?

33 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay by 1stola: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Nonexisting:
Guy, NGO job no dey guaranteed. I'm anti japa but you have a child, a son for that matter so japa for his sake. Country no level. Even though I'm still comfortable so far, if I have a son, I will japa to give him a better future. God forbid I raise a son in this dark part of the world.
Most you don't know anything about abroad...
That same son could turn against you later in an evil society abroad... Nobody go tell you...
Society of homos where you can't correct children...

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by 1stola: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las
Nobody dey drag superiority with you... Common sense and reality should tell you who's the superior already...
Just think with your head before you commit yourself to any relationship. It's not that difficult. If you make any stupid mistake, na you go suffer pass.
Politics / Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by 1stola: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:
He's doing it to pepper Obidients 😂

Keyamo is actually a very sound and intelligent man. If you think otherwise, then you've never heard his arguments or you just don't want to reason logically like he does.
How has his so-called soundness and intelligence added values to your life?
How do you people think in this country for God sake!?
Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 1stola: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
oliverjiad:
evening

Honda civic

2009:#1.750m
2010:#1.750m

2012 camry:#1.9m
2016 rav4:#3.050m

Regards

Jaid
This is pure EVIL and extortion. It will never be well with everyone involved in this EVIL.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by 1stola: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.
Lol
Will you tell your brothers and sons same thing if they were in such situation?
Don't be a hypocrite.
Don't be GREEDY
Don't have entitlement mentality.

If she must keep all the gifts giving to her on the condition of their relationship because of sex, WILL SHE ACCEPT THAT SHE'S A PROSTITUTĒ?
With your mentality, if dem call you olosho now, you go dey vex...
Autos / Re: Toks Standard Firstbody Registered 2005 Rx330 by 1stola: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.