Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,881 members, 5,432,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 01:31 PM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 169 pages)

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) by 1stola: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crimecity:
This people sef
Shut up and mind your business
But you believe that Jesus died and resurrected?
Politics / Re: Oodua Groups Write Sultan Of Sokoto by 1stola: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Refrain from this way of thinking,the entire south should stand as one against the Common enemy.

When you point one finger at and accuse others of empty threats and imaginary enemies,four fingers are pointing back at you.

I'm Edo,we Niger Deltans,the Igbos and you yorubas are at the receiving end of this northern internal colonisation and oppression.

Let's come together and liberate ourselves please
Hehe
Coming from a conehead ...
This must be a sacasm
Religion / Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by 1stola: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2019

Politics / Re: Eid El-kabir: Gombe Governor Urges Muslims To Show Love And Good Neighborliness by 1stola: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yes o

I'll show love to all my bLodas cool
Politics / Re: BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu by 1stola: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
The way osus who happen to be both zakzaky and Cownu slaves speak and chestbeat, you would think there is not a single fulani or hausa or northerner on ipod land. But they even have a market. grin grin grin
Abio
Don't mind those frustrated people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by 1stola: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
foolish poverty people

9 Likes

Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Izime4:

You can continue carrying your tiny dick in frustration.

You are a frustrated man, going by the way you sound. You probably have some psychological problems disturbing you that's why are try to vent out the frustrations on people.
I am not the cause of your frustrations in life.

I know people with psychological problems like you are going through a lot.

Try to seek medical advice with your antisocial personality disorder
Two problems you have
A tiny dick and a tiny brain.
Only miracle can help yoiu.
Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:

1stola... u ddnt school me, people learn everyday, and I’m very open to learning new things. u claim to be a medicinal chemist in the Pharama business, u don’t even know who u are speaking to, thats why convo on nairaland can be very weird.

I don’t say what isn’t in standard reaeqrch journals, I don’t speak of undocumented illegal Chinese research and ur last comment wasn’t about proven science but about someone that was given a back of a tree and an erroneous claim of an 8imch dick u ddnt measure.Yet u said u decided to school me..Haba!! Sir u are scientist naaaa..
Can u take this to ur research and ethics board of ur company cos I don’t see why ur company isn’t producing the so called concoction you so confidently claim increases d!ck size in no time that u were infact able to confirm the measurement of the guy’s dic
Mr 1stola, In the standard science we have today that is safe.. I repeat safe,no Chinese illegal nonsense, it isn’t yet possible to irreversibly grow ur penis without any catastrophic side effects... go and ask body builders that take steroids and other muscle injections that we even see the evidence on their body , does it work for their pen!s.. why do they have to keep taking it and keep excercising when they are still in the business if they can just take it once or twice and be fine and have big good muscles..

All these rubbish methodologies will only continue to make you wallow in ignorance.
medicine has been in practice for centuries before the designs of all these methodologies and people have been getting treatment and healings.
Some years back as a pg student, my co-supervisor who is even a professor does not take orthodox medicines and at his age then (early 60s), you'd think he is 40somtin.
You better calm down and flush all those nonsense off your head...
Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
camobri:

1stola just want you guys to buy his herbs.. do not be fooled. Do not message anyone here.
ogbeni find your mate.
I am not a herb seller. I am just trying to enlighten you ignorance ones...
Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Izime4:

You can't make a simple sentence to prove your point without insulting me?
I don't know why my comment hurt you so much... must have been so painful to you.
Only animals react the way you do, please look for your mate elsewhere, I'm not one.
thanks
Ignorance will send you to your early grave...

You can continue carrying your tiny dick in frustration.
Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:

1stola, u said u work in the pharmaceutical business, chemistry to be precise.. sincerely I taught u wanted u walk me through some science of new biotechnology ur company has.. but all U are saying is that one person gave another person a herb mixed with another herb that u clearly don’t know from ur narration and later measured his 8inches fo him....I don’t wanna sound rude to u sir... but do u know u sound as a scientist right now ??
I'm not so interested in the topic but your strong assertion and too-know on the subject matter is annoying and I thought it's necessary to school you.
IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE!
The only part of your body that is almost impossible to grow in your body is the part infused with bones after epiphysis.
Stop limiting yourself with stubbornness and too-know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Pls do you know that man . or what he gave.. 5.3inches here bro
It'll be easier if you reside in Lagos...
Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Emily22:

Funny u bro
Not funny....
99 % of you girls don't ever get satisfied.
Talking from experience with my 3 girls....
Girl one: She never gets satisfied with sex. She'll tell you baby it's okay and after few hours, she wants more

Girl two: Started as a virgin... Before, I'll hear baby please take it easy , the thing is like reach my chest blablabla, after some times, I started hearing "baby I'm not feeling you... One has to finger like mad for a long time before this girl will allow you to rest.

Girl 3: Had 2-4 exes before so she's experienced yet, the only style that can satisfy her is doggy and you have to be a bit rough. Her major problem is that, it's extremely hard for her to reach orgasm.
Mind, it's 7.5-8 inches fat tool I'm using on them o

1 Like

Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 1stola: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Don’t let anybody deceive you...allow me to give it to you straight from a molecular biology angle...
It is impossible to achieve “site-directed mutagenesis” with any drug....impossible
Incase ur pharmacology is a bit rusty let me explain..if I have headache and u take paracetamol.... the paracetamol doesn’t travel to ur head alone to cure u.... the blood moves it round the entire body and it performs it usuall function of prostaglandins inhibitor everywhere u have tension or pain it would work for it..weda head or leg..it isn’t site-directed to a specific place..
The only way to increase pen!s size is tru genetic engineering by directly altering the specific gene that codes for the penile elongation... and that’s risky..the process is on auto pilot from the day u started growing in ur mother’s womb..no scientist knows exactly what to do to the gene to accelerate the penis growth and then stop it when it reaches it Desired length....

Lol
Very nonsense piece of shît.
Molecular biology kor, genetic engineering ni.
Keep fooling yourself with your myopic biology knowledge making your head swell.
Your problem is that you think you know so much already but in truth, you're still around "introduction"
You better humble yourself so that you can learn and be taught.
I work in the pharmaceutical industry (pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical chemistry) and I can categorically tell you that there numerous drugs out there, local herbs, anabolic steroids (in injection, capsules, creams and tablets) etc that can help you grow muscle mass in ALMOST ANY PART of your body...
There was a case of a young newly married guy some years who was desperate to increase his penile muscle mass. He had spent a lot of money and had been scammed by many until he came by a local herbs man... To cut the story short, the herbs man gave him just a plant bark and another leave powder to try FOR FREE!
He he can just come and appreciate him after one month... Till today, this guy is still carrying his 8 inches Dick around from 5 inches before.
The funny thing about his story is that, his wife that he was desperate to satisfy then has divorced him.
Don't lose hope bra.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 169 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.