Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

Politics / Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by 1stola: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Romance / Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by 1stola: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
There's this church girl I'm currently dating, I love her so much and she loves me too. She claimed to be a virgin and insisted on no sex till marriage, I really do not have a problem with that cos I'm not a virgin and I told her about it and she said she's cool with it.

Now this is where the issue is, suddenly one day she chatted me up and asked if I know about hymen in ladies, I said yes and she popped another question asking if the hymen of a lady can be broken without penetration, I told her yes that sometimes the thickness of the hymen varies amongst ladies, some are very light that too much of heat and stress can make a lady discover a little discharge of blood underneath her thereby breaking the hymen ( I actually learnt this during school days). But the question got me curious and forced me to ask her if hers was still intact, she replied me by saying she doesn't know, that she only saw it online and decided to ask me cos she knew I'm knowledgeable, like how possible is this? Why shouldn't you know? We fought about this for days and she still insist that she's isn't aware, she was nearly crying saying this. Well, I noticed some innocence in her statements and let go of it.

Now my question is, is it possible for a lady not to know if her hymen is still intact or not? Ladies in the house please help me out.

Note: I'm not a simp, I be correct OG but decided to give love a chance and trusted this girl not because she's a church girl, not because she claimed to be a virgin, but because everyone tends to vouch for her including those kiss and tell guys around, none of them fit play her tape like they talk about other ladies around. Even in her uni days, I was opportuned to have a friend in her school hostel area of which he's unknown to her and the comments he gave about her are very impressive.
Even when I stylishly engage her in some sex topics, she tends to ask me the meaning of some erotic words.

She's a good girl, never billed me before, though I do send her funds atimes, she dresses moderately and hates going out.

But considering how ladies pretends and how some good girls turns bad, I still have this doubt within me, what could make her asked me such question?

Please I need answers as I'm planning towards our marriage soon, she's in her mid 20s and now a grad
I'm 100% sure that girl is not a virgin. Don't ask me how I know... Time will tell but it might be too late for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? by 1stola: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
grin
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by 1stola: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2023
They all know, but some of them will still disgrace their parents and family members there.

You do stupid things that you'll later regret and that will tarnish your image for life...

It's even worse for the girls...
Imagine watching your father watching his daughter getting digged on national TV all for money...

Your future husband will see it...
Your in-laws will see it...
Your children and grandchildren will continue to see it.

Even people we thought won't care in the west like Kim is still regretting her leaked video and always saying she hopes that her children won't see it.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Autos / Re: CLEANEST 2015 4RUNNER 30M LAST!!! by 1stola: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2023
No be only last grin
Car Talk / Re: Electrical Vs Mechanical Faults: Which Is Worse? by 1stola: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
It depends on the car.

2 Likes

Career / Re: Career Crisis - What Do I Do by 1stola: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
embarassed
Crime / Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by 1stola: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
cry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Very Sad And Heartbroken. Pls Advise by 1stola: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
opizu:
Good day my bosses here.
Pls I need sincere and best advice...
Am really heartbroken right now 😢😭
Pls kindly give me advice sir
I use whatsapp web clone app to monitor my girlfriend whatsapp chat
Ever since on Saturday have been seeing her chat with a guy who always go and meet her
I just pretend I don't know what's going on... we chat normal but am really deep sad down my hearr.
Today we schedule an appointment to see and the guy also does....

I waited for hours and my babe did not show up... Later I called and she lies that her phone battery was down that she want to charge
I got really angry and I just gave her the drugs I bought for her and left angrily
Ever since then she has been calling and chatting to apologize
I just said ok.. no prob
But while checking the clone app ... I see she was thanking the guy for visiting her 😢😭😭
Boss, pls advise me, I really love this girl
She even pin my chat at up. She didn't save the guy number, That's why I don't know the guys name.
Am really heartbroken 😭😢
Some of you are just so funny grin
You're asking for advice grin
Advice for or on what exactly?

Anyway,
My advice is that you should make sure that you enjoy your time with her but never take her seriously ever again.
Enjoy her to the fullest!
Make sure you don't invest anything or spend money on her again. Pretend as if you're broke.
Na she go tire ask you for breakup grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Very Sad And Heartbroken. Pls Advise by 1stola: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol
Ojuẹ àbò grin grin grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by 1stola: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cheating is bad and evil for both genders, but it's certainly different for both genders, and cheating and it's meaning is also relative.
A man who's interested in polygamy won't feel guilty with some acts and relationships with other women as cheating, compares to a man whose value is in monogamy...

A cheating wife / fiancee / girlfriend is far more dangerous to the health and success of any relationship than a cheating man in the relationship. Men can love their spouse and still cheat, but it's impossible for a woman to cheat on the man she truly loves... FACT!

Also, most women tend to cheat MORE in relationships before marriage than men, and most men tend to cheat in marriage. This is very simple to understand. Women will exploits their options with multiple suitors when they're at the peak of their sexual market value (16 - 35). Their values starts to depreciate when they start to approach 35-40 and upwards -BIOLOGY. This will cause the number of men interested in them to reduce drastically. Many will also now start to respect their marital vows and stop cheating...

Meanwhile, men's value starts to increase with age - usually 25 upwards, especially when they become
Strong
Independent
Rich. Etc. This will increase their options and the number of women accessible to them to increase....

I don't pity most women that their husband cheat because if you know what some those women have done during relationship and how many men they cheated with during their relationships, You'll be shocked and have no pity for them.
Women are just very smart at cheating and concealing the evidences, but in the long run, THEY ARE NOT INTELLIGENT, GREEDY, SELFISH, DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT, BUT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DON'T WANT grin
e.g,
They don't want a poor man...
They don't want a man that will cheat on them, even though they will cheat on him grin grin grin

Lastly
If you cheated on your during your relationship with him before for marriage, YOU DON'T DESERVE A LOYAL AND COMMITTED HUSBAND IN YOUR MARRIAGE. KARMA IS ONLY CATCHING UP TO YOU NOW.
grin grin grin

31 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by 1stola: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by 1stola: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
cheesy
Sports / Re: Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records by 1stola: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Politics / Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by 1stola: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Lol
Ekpa indeed

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Ooni Presents Crown To Oba Sharafadeen Babalola In Kwara by 1stola: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
ideynl1:
The Kabiyesi will definitely report to the Emir of Ilorin.
He is not Eze Ndigbo, so he can't do that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Autos / Re: Brand New 2013 Honda Crv AWD (fully Loaded) by 1stola: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpaceAngel:

I'm not the seller, I only made corrections. The car must have been sold since. That's 10 years ago from the thread title.
Lol
I didn't see that grin

What SUVs do you have now?
Rav4, Lexus and Honda
Autos / Re: Brand New 2013 Honda Crv AWD (fully Loaded) by 1stola: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
SpaceAngel:

102 miles not 102k and that's a 2013 model advertised in 2013.
Sorry about the error...
So where's your location and can we do 5.5?
Education / Re: Kebbi State College Of Nursing Science Releases 2023/2024 Form by 1stola: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Form to steal money...
So that thousands will buy but only like 100 will be admitted...
Autos / Re: Brand New 2013 Honda Crv AWD (fully Loaded) by 1stola: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Middleman:
black exterior

black leather interior

navigation, dvd

green eco tech

reverse camera

bluetooth telephony

bluetooth media

side steps

Mileage :102miles (brand new)

price: 6.7m

08138783871 or Add: 25E03182

TRADE-IN IS AVAILABLE ON THIS PARTICULAR DEAL
What's the meaning of the brand new in brackets?
102k mileage of 10 years for 6.7m and brand new? grin grin grin
Very funny dude
Romance / Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by 1stola: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
cheesy
Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman by 1stola: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
cry
Autos / Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Model Toyota RAV4 Sport (tokunbo) Very Neat by 1stola: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mileage tooooooooooooooo high for the price.
Family / Re: Are Physical Attributes So Important? by 1stola: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol
See mind o grin
After 2 still dey form like say she get true preference and choice grin women sha...

I no blame you... Na the mumu man I blame.
Why would I leave millions of single women, some are even virgins to go marry a single mother of two with unknown bodycount? grin
God forbid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 1stola: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... But all children alive will be happy up hear that their father was once a stud... mess this mess that...

When you point a finger at others, remember 4 fingers are pointing at you....

A man who is a virgin that deserves to marry a virgin..
If you aren't a virgin, I see no reason you looking for one...
Whether you've had one body count or 100 body count, the fact is that, you have tasted pleasure...

Sex Nd the whole lots of activities that comes with it doesn't describe a person behaviour or attitude....
Stop being hypocritical here....

If my mother was a slut while young, and I grew up knowing she is the best mother on earth that I as her child can die for her....
See, next life, I will still want that same mother...

I repeat, Marry your spouse for WHO they are, and not WHAT they are... Nobody holy pass...

I rest my case...
Court Rise...
Case dismissed... wink grin grin
Lol
The problem with most of you is that, it's hard for you to accept reality. Sadly, you most times end up learning your lessons the hard way....
SEXUALITY DETERMINES A LOT ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY AND DEFINES WHO YOU'RE.
A CHILD WITH GOOD MORALS AND THAT WAS BROUGHT UP BY RESPONSIBLE PARENTS CAN NEVER BE A SLǓT, BE DOUBLE DATING AND DOING HOOKUPS.

Historically and in almost every race and culture, women sexual purity is far more important than men's. This makes sense and even biologically and Scientifically, it's only women that can have doubts of paternity of a child.
What I mean is that, if you spread your legs for two guys within a week and you get pregnant, YOU CAN NEVER KNOW OR BE SURE WHOSE BABY IT IS THAT YOU'RE CARRYING. If a man sleeps with 100 women within one week and they all get pregnant without seeing other men many weeks or months before the recent man and they are all very sure about this, the man is 100% responsible.
When it comes to sexuality, you can not compare a man and a woman, there's no even reason to compare unless you just want to be a senseless and delusional feminist.
Nobody is saying men should mess around and not marry as a virgin. Sexual purity is good and important for both gender, but in reality, it's you women that suffers the retributions of sexual misbehaviours the most. Take it or leave it.
I am not a hypocrite, I'm just stating the facts.
There's absolutely no value and gain in being a SLÚT and messing around, whether you're a religious person or not.

The difference between a mother who used to be SLÚT and a father who used to be a stud is VERY VERY DIFFERENT, ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK OTHERWISE.
NONE IS GOOD BUT, 100% OF EVERY CHILD ALIVE WILL PREFER TO TAKE A FATHER WHO USED TO BE A STUD THAN A MOTHER WHO WAS A PRÕSTITUTE, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GENDER OF THE CHILD.
Romance / Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 1stola: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

See Mr man, marriage to a retired olosho, will give a man rest of mind.. even in your absence... She give you kids, she gives you the best sex, she stands by you through thick and thin... Nobody, I repeat, nobody can entice her with anything, coz she has been there, done that, and is now married...
I'm not saying every girl should be a slut, but I'm telling you that, prostitute can also be good housewife...
I mean, what more do you need when your wife cooks for you, dress well both indoors and outdoors, takes care of your children.. even your guys sef dey envy your wife...
What more does a man needs??
Irrespective of what we desire in life, we will get old... And by old age, we will look back at our lives and reminisce about good old times ...
This is life.. Live it, love it..."Gotv" lolzz
Don't let anyone deceive or fool you, it's absolutely impossible for a prostitute to be or make a good wife. If you've been messing with some guys that tells you that your sexual past and experience doesn't matter, believe me, it's either they don't have sense or they don't want a serious and committed relationship with you. They mostly just want you for fun - sex etc...
The moment any girl start having multiple bodycount, she becomes broken and damaged emotionally especially. Sex is a very important and sacred thing and way beyond the physical... YOU EXCHANGE ENERGIES WITH YOUR SEXUAL PARTNERS...

There's no sensible, reasonable and high value man alive that will want or prefer to marry someone that has been ran through by multiple men. Even you won't like your sons lt brothers to be married to such girl, IRRESPECTIVE of the situation or circumstances, so don't be a hypocrite.

Also, no child alive will be happy or glad to learn that his or her mother used to be a "DOG".
Marriage and being married is much more than just wanting good sex, a cook or someone to bear children for a man. No high value and sensible man will find joy in making a prostitute or SLÚT the mother of his children. Every sensible man wants a woman that a lot of men want but never have had, and not a woman every man wants and many have had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: His Excellency Chief Timipere Sylva 4 Governor 2023 by 1stola: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2023
For what?
He wants to come back again for what exactly?
What were his achievements the last time?
These people think everyone is silly like them...
Health / Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike by 1stola: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
This ones ALWAYS declaring strike.
Una nor dey tire?

Strike no longer works on this government, ASUU wey strike for 8 months, nobody tell dem till dey resume back grin Government no pay dem for the 8 months grin
Banana republic grin
Celebrities / Re: Jaye Lo: Dancing In Front Of Mosque Not Provocative, Don’t Apologise, Soyinka Te by 1stola: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aproko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.