Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 194 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Dell Latitude 5480 Selling For 130k by 1stola: 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
Nairaland / General / Re: Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys by 1stola: 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
ugwumichael:
Make Lala prepare him pepper soup finish, Na Almighty formular e go take calculate the length of your ban.
Even oga seun cannot settle that matter.
I dare him grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys by 1stola: 2:52pm On May 31, 2020
ugwumichael:
Rule No. 2 broken against Lala himself. Your ban go long pass that snake.
Yinmu
E not fit grin tongue
Nairaland / General / Re: Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys by 1stola: 2:42pm On May 31, 2020
Why would this guy continue promoting this rubbish?

He must be seriously sick and obsessed with snakes.

Honestly, it's not funny anymore, it's reallyannoying.

Anything that has snakes must be pushed to front-page

WHAT KIND OF A STUPÎD AND DEMONIC OBSESSION IS THAT?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Take Heed Of False Prophecies! by 1stola: 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
Benbellamor:
yes laws must be obeyed relatively ....for example Before our independence in 1960 our cars and traffic laws are British regulated and lawful to drive a right hand drive cars before ,1960 but after independence we changed to the left hand drive cars and our traffic rules changed accordingly . .if you drive a right hand drive car and travel now you will be arrested by the Read safety. VIO and many More. Your own car will be impounded, you will sign an undertaken to go straight to change it to our lawful left hand drive...

So the British were our tutor leading us to our independence, and having formed our now independent laws we are not under the British dictated laws.

That is the message painted below Galatians 3:24-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor
No where was "relatively" implied unless you just want to be a hypocrite.
Religion / Re: Take Heed Of False Prophecies! by 1stola: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
Benbellamor:
Another Bullshit here. WHY THE LAW?
Galatians 3:24-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor
Stop DECEIVING yourself!

All laws MUST be obeyed.

Jesus Christ said he didn't come to condemn the laws. That alone is enough!
Religion / Re: Take Heed Of False Prophecies! by 1stola: 11:43am On May 31, 2020
Benbellamor:
Sorry... The scripture doesn't please people who do not wants to Submit to it's true meanings.. Intact I was very glad when you call the word ..fooling..because that's what the scripture itself testifies that the true meaning of Gods word will look like Foolishness to the so called wise people... Can you now picture why the Pharisees Jewish law teachers are always in disagreement with Jesus.. Clap for yourself grin
The joke is on you.
You're the one living in denial of confusion.
The words of God is true, clearly stated and very understanding... Unless of course there have many doctorings in it... wink
Religion / Re: Take Heed Of False Prophecies! by 1stola: 11:21am On May 31, 2020
Benbellamor:
Jesus is Not a confusionist But rather an Orderly person, ROMANS 10:4 ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION
.... Romans 10:4 KJV .... For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Bullshît!
So, those scriptors means nothing because Christ is the so-called end?
Keep fooling yourselves in confusion.
Sports / Re: Joshua, Antetokounmpo Make Forbes’ Highest-paid Athletes List by 1stola: 9:57am On May 31, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You don’t minit, these athletes are fair skinned, they must be igbos
Fair skin?

Are you okay?

Is it only OSUs that are fair skinned people in Nigeria?

Goto Ondo, Èkìtì, Osun etc

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by 1stola: 9:52am On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Religion / Re: What Is Sin? by 1stola: 9:49am On May 31, 2020

>HYPOCRISY
>FORNICATING (BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND, OLOSHOS ETC)
>ADULTERY
>MURDER
> STEALING
>LYING ETC
Religion / Re: Take Heed Of False Prophecies! by 1stola: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
WHAT THE LAW SAYS!

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

WHY YOU MUST OBEY

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by 1stola: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
printemps:
I'm sure the idiots that did this can be tracked down if Nigeria has Bio-data base. I'm sure they'll have their DNA all over her and the crime scene.
Do we keep DNA of people in this country?

You can't even imagine the shithole you're in.
Nigeria is still living in the 18th century.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by 1stola: 4:56am On May 31, 2020
zedman1:
I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm a 100% sure you're from a very poor family. Don't get me wrong, saying you're poor isn't an insult, I don't even know why people ridicule those who are poor. I just know how girls from very poor families talk, particularly the 'beautiful' ones.
She's not close to beautiful.

That many guys are sleeping with a girl who collects their money doesn't make the girl beautiful.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by 1stola: 4:54am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
What you should strive for is to make it on your own. That's the best thing that can ever happen to any person. Instead on depending on a man.
No be your mate be Linda? Omotola, Genevieve etc.
Use your brain nau!

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by 1stola: 4:44am On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
You're a hypocrite and God hate hypocrites.

People like you will always want to marry a virgin but the girls you've slept with, WHO SHOULD MARRY THEM?

SO, you don't mind that you're sisters are tossed around by many guys before they finally settles for one unfortunate ignorant mumu who wouldn't know that they're whọres?
Celebrities / Re: Reacting To Davido 800 Million Naira Banana Island Mansion !!!![b][/b] by 1stola: 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
Skillzthebadguy:

Good day,
i just dropped a new video after 2 years of not posting, kindly help me watch like and subscribe.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66gCVlEVyFw
Do you people have brains at all?
800m?
Where did you get the figures from?
Travel / Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by 1stola: 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey
What about those OSUs that Fulani herdsmen people are killing, na like dis their house be?

Chest beaters won't kill me with their fuckēry grin

2 Likes

Education / Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by 1stola: 9:07pm On May 30, 2020
sulaak:

Olodo, What has the West got to do with Africa deforestation?

Your inferiority complex to the White Man is the reason why you measure your success and failure base on White people action

Focus on the rapid deforestation across Nigeria and why there are afforestation project across the country

You just made a big fool of yourself tagging a human "white"
The real inferiority complex...
Brain dey pain you?

I'm sure you see yourself as a black man.
Because it's by the colour of your hair and possibly not your skin...
Oh po nuuuu
Health / Re: Knee Pain please help by 1stola: 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
wale377:

I'm 20
Good.
As long as x-ray has said that your bone are okay, the tissues the pains could be coming from is the muscle and/or nerves in that region.
Some muscles fibres could have been damaged when the accident occurred. Trust me, with good regular exercises and massages , it'd be restored.
You can be using warm water to massage it too regularly especially before you sleep at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by 1stola: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
angry
Health / Re: Knee Pain please help by 1stola: 8:34pm On May 30, 2020
wale377:
pls i'm in need of a physiotherapist here. i have a problem with my knee. I hit my knee below the knee cap on concrete 2016 and since then I have been feeling pain since. i have don x-ray and my bones are intact. i have met doctors and the always tell me to do strengthning exercise....... nothing changed. so recently i went online and i noticed my knee problem was knee fat pad impingement because all the symptoms are exactly the same. and the treatment of the fat pad impingement require cortisone injection. pls advise me guys. and how much does the injection cost.? or is the any alternative?
pls heal

How old are you?
You can give a range...
Romance / Re: See Want I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran For Her Life by 1stola: 7:16pm On May 30, 2020
This jobless boys.

E for better if Una go do factory works.

RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by 1stola: 7:13pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

You are right but can you afford those chargers?
Shut up!
What can you afford?

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by 1stola: 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The 2nd best player in the World after Leo Messi
kid

keep fooling yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Education / Re: How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo by 1stola: 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
U re literate but u can't decipher what a professional doctorate is, even with the myriad of resources at ur disposal. U just made a fool of urself on a public forum.
hahaha

You just defined yourself perfectly. The joke is on you.
Education / Re: How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo by 1stola: 5:20pm On May 30, 2020
MrEgghead:
She knows she's not a Medical Doctor.. it's just a title just like people with Ph.Ds.
where did you see medical in my post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.