Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 194 pages)

Education / Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by 1stola: 11:02pm On May 28, 2020
Yustash001:
My Alma mata....

but truth be told...viewing this pictures, you may think it's one heaven on earth but on visiting the school you may be disappointed
Only a fool will see this and be impressed.

Very unorganized rubbish.
No tarred roads.

I'm very disappointed.

1 Like

Education / Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by 1stola: 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
What a massive and great master plan. I really give kudos to the VC's that served the great citadel of learning.
Don't you have brains?
Don't you have eyes?

See how loose and unorganized everything is.
No single tarred road... I pity this future generations...
Romance / Re: Why He Falls Asleep After Ejaculation, FIND OUT by 1stola: 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
Very dump post
Politics / Re: Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President by 1stola: 6:19pm On May 28, 2020
smiley
Autos / Re: Toks 2005 Pontiac Vibe by 1stola: 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
1.5?
Autos / Re: 2006 Model,toyota Corolla Sport,automatic,with Leather Interior, #1850000 Negoti by 1stola: 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
How much be the tokunbo?
Business / Re: COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos) by 1stola: 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
What the useless goverment has failed to do...
TV/Movies / Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:56pm On May 28, 2020
2special:
The one l watched, that won #10 million used all the 3 options...the last question he answered was about a Nobel prize winner which he called his uncle and the uncle gave him the correct answer....such a brilliant guy
Don't mind Amanee
I'm sure he didn't even watch the episode...
E wan use lie spice things up grin
Dude was bursted grin

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
Ovie56:
chai, Op can lie, Aroma did great on the show, he used his lifeline and he never called to inform his family he was about to win, he called a friend to verify an answer, i guess you want to spice up the gist, but come on, do not lie to us like that, we are not suffering from short attention span and i wasn't that long ago cuz we're not kids here.
Amanee
Hmn
TV/Movies / Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:54pm On May 28, 2020
Ovie56:
chai, Op can lie, Aroma did great on the show, he used his lifeline and he never called to inform his family he was about to win, he called a friend to verify an answer, i guess you want to spice up the gist, but come on, do not lie to us like that, we are not suffering from short attention span and i wasn't that long ago cuz we're not kids here.
Don't mind the e-diot
He must be a chest beater ...

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

Aroma Ufodike, from Nnewi, Anambra State, who appeared on the popular TV Show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in Nigeria” on September 11, 2009, and won 10 million naira. He was the first and only person to win the top prize in Nigeria, I think.

He got all the questions without using any life line.

When he was on the last question, he said “I want to use my 'phone a friend' option to call my family at home that I’m about to win 10million Naira.”

My thoughts also go to the intellectually balanced Frank Edoho

Where is Gulder Ultimate Search? �

These are the type of programs we need to see on air not the extremely immoral Big Brother Nigeria.

This is worth celebrating indeed, but I'm not trying to shame BBNaija either.. I'm just saying..

I wish these intellectually stimulating TV programmes could return back to our homes. #GodBlessNigeria
@ Bolded, YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!

Education / Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt by 1stola: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:

We taking about schools here.

LASU will open sametime with markets
Lol
Are you okay?
Na school wey I dey teach be dat o
U get staphylococcus ?
Education / Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt by 1stola: 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
Jokerman:
Selfish parents.... If they open schools, you can't ask your children to stay home... No be force... Allow other parents
You're a joker man.
Family / Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 3:18pm On May 28, 2020
post=90053113:

Your mother should know the answer, because she's the only person that can tell you who your father is
See this one o grin
You must be mistaken me for your father grin
You must have exhausted your prescriptions...

Crime / Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by 1stola: 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) by 1stola: 2:53pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Socialite Bobrisky has allegedly been arrested by men of the Ajah police division in Lagos.

It was gathered he was trailed to a salon in Lekki, last night, by the police officers, who interrogated her before being whisked away to the police station.

The reason for his arrest remains unknown, but multiple sources suggest she might have been arrested for breaking the curfew considering the time he was found outside.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmy0HOj4uY

Using "Her" for bobrisky?

Are you okay?
Family / Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
post=90050810:

The person that fight his father and the person that reap his father's heart for money ritual which one is worst?
Ask your father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto by 1stola: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
angry
VERY SAD!

This people sef

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Indaboski Bahose, Prophet Odumeje Reviewed In Uk As, See What They Called Him by 1stola: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Chimaobi377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_D9Aj2VUCA
Jolly choko mouth like ugly big basket.

You carry person video, edit am come post am for your stupîd blog dey beg for subscription.

Stop all these rubbish of subscribe to my channel. It's very annoying and stupîd.
No be by force nau!

The trust is, anytime I see such nonsense, that's the time I won't even subscribe.
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian, Tony Ugochukwu Wrongly Jailed In US, Freed After 15 Years, Gets $10m by 1stola: 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
God of miracle grin

1 Like

Health / Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by 1stola: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
light099:

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.
Keep your fuckēry thoughts and opinion to yourself.
My advice for you:

Romance / Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by 1stola: 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
Toluwashe778:

bros, to the ops, he is trying to render assistance (i hope u get that)
the reasons why i suggested he should pray is that if his faith did not condemn it and if he is sure there will not be problem afterward then it is fine. or did ur bible not tell u about helping others?

He has a good intention towards her but the risk is also high
Keep fooling yourself.
Can you allow your sister to live with her boyfriend in the name of helping her?

The level of HYPOCRISY is what I detest most in people like you.

REPENT!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by 1stola: 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Please I need advice and contributions.

You don't need any advice.
You already know the reality and EVERYTHING that will happen.

The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Health / Re: 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) by 1stola: 1:18pm On May 28, 2020
andrewtosin:
Kogi kwa?

Second successive day no case reported in FCT... I wish it continues like this
Fct has far more case than Lagos.

They are just deceiving themselves.

The trust is, most people can self quarantine or isolate in fct and won't come out for test because of the stigma. Many have the means to hire a private doctor too so, you won't see cases there.

EVERYTHING NA AUDIO.
Family / Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 11:27am On May 28, 2020
nanauju:

I used to read up your comments & topics back then, they were something to look forward to. What happened? When did you become this frustrated. It's well o
Lol
Nairaland mods can ban you for 5 years and force you to open multiple accounts...
Family / Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=90043097][/quote]
Let's do your x-ray
Family / Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by 1stola: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
OSUs won't like this...

3 Likes

Family / Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
Justiceleague1:

And it describes you perfectly lolsssssss
Lol
E pain am cheesy

Guilty conscience grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.