Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

1stola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stola's Profile / 1stola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

Crime / Re: George Floyd Last Powerful Message Before Minneapolis Incident.. by 1stola: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
We should reject the slave label/tag/identity first.

Let's not see ourselves as people define us.

Why are we called blacks (BROWN SKINNED PEOPLE) when we're obviously not?

Why are they calling themselves (PALE SKINNED PEOPLE) whites when they're obviously not.

They painted colour white as good, clean, holy, strong etc while black is the direct opposite.
Crime / Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by 1stola: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria i'm scared.
You better be careful around your father, uncles and brothers...

5 Likes

Politics / Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by 1stola: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

'Oduduwa is a phantom nation that will never exist'- yoruba muslims

Source:-

https://www.nairaland.com/5895603/amotekun-muslims-reject-oduduwa-republic/3#90197746

yorubas are never united. grin

Lol
What about frustrated OSUpeople that wants Biafra? Who is crying more?
Who is more frustrated?

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by 1stola: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't understand...

1 Like

Sports / Re: Footballers Black Power Pose Supporting Black Lives Matter Protests (pictures) by 1stola: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
wozasport:
What Footballers Are Saying Amid Racism
https://woza.co/what-footballers-are-saying-amid-racism/
Brown = Black
Pale = White
When you identify yourself based on other’s definitions.
Slave label/tag/identity...
Emancipation first.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by 1stola: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Ola17:
It will be a miracle if Trump wins his reelection.
The demystification has started and from no other place than the police service itself.
Quote me later.

You'll be put to Shame.

Forget the nonsense media propaganda

1 Like

Crime / Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by 1stola: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.
Like your father, uncles and brothers?
Sports / Re: Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time by 1stola: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
kingkakaone:

Tyson is for this generation but not as great as those on the list. His reign was powerful but short.
We are talking about people who reigned for a long time here. I'm not taking anything away from Tyson but he couldn't have been the boxing GOAT.
Do you know about Sugar Ray Robinson and Joe Louis?
Those were beasts. I'd like you to watch their clips on ESPN boxing online or better still watch DStv SS 8 on weekdays from 12am to see these great boxers.
Ali also is good and could still pass out as the GOAT but Tyson cannot wear that crown.
[/s]
You know nothing!
Just like those fools who compiled the list.
Sports / Re: Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time by 1stola: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2020
espn:
You mean boxing or the play those kids do this days... boxing must be a joke...we are talking about flesh for flesh...blood for blood...not clowns called boxers...
Sense dey your head?
Crime / Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by 1stola: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Let them go and look for something better to do with their time and lives.

RIp Uwa, May your soul sleep peacefully.

But truth be told , most ladies exagerrate this rape of a thing. The word "rape" has been so much bastardized. Even if you pressure a girl for sex and she later agreed, na see open leg for you o, she will still say you raped her ...all because you pressurized her for it. Reasons 98% of Nigerian ladies usually say they were raped if you asked them how they lost their virginity. It's very terrible.

I was having sex with this girl sometimes last year and after the romp, she sat down for one corner and began to cry like someone that was just raped. I wasted no time in sending her away from my house before she lands me in trouble. I was shocked. This was someone that even initiated the sex.

Moreover guys also get molested, no one says anything about it. The other day, I witnessed a lady grabbing a guys privates in public and everyone was smiling and cheering the dude. Now I imagined if it was the other way round, they would have decended on him.
You started your post senselessly.
ARE WE SURE YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE RAPISTS?
And there's no sense in your entire posts.
How can you ever be successful in life with this kind of brain in your head?
That's the problem with most of you and why this country has remained like this.

If Uwa was your sister, would you have been do senseless in your comments.

YOU WILL BE EXPOSED SOON BY GOD'S GRACE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by 1stola: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba
Learner

What planet are you?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by 1stola: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na wá o

This two useless senile ugly old fools should behave nau.

WHEN WILL ALL THESE NONSENSE STOP?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Poems For Review / Re: Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao by 1stola: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Travel / Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by 1stola: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Employ a bounty hunter/professional debt collector
Dstv don dey confuse your brain...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1stola: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
made4naijamusic:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/01/video-white-people-kneel-ask-forgiveness-from-the-black-community-in-third-ward/%3foutputType=amp

Very Stupîd identification/tag/label

What is black and white?

Are you colour blind?

What is obvious is

BROWN AND PALE!

DON'T CONTINUE TO IDENTIFY WITH WHAT PEOPLE CALL YOU.
Politics / Re: Videos Of Nigerian Politicians Dancing: Who Is Best Of Them All? by 1stola: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Useless senile old fools.

THE OLD FOOLS THAT DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY.

Wreckless and greedy generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija Frodd Spotted Rocking Matching Outfit With Elo, Ike, Omashola, Joe by 1stola: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who are they?

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by 1stola: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin

I like it this Kain vanity grin

NOBODY has been to heaven before but the way some mofos here can describe it ehn, you'll be wondering if it's a place they sleep and wake everyday. But they're only using their imaginations and because a story book says so...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Autos / Re: Awoof!! Clean 2006 Honda Pilot @1.2m by 1stola: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dreams cheesy
Autos / Re: Awoof!! Clean 2006 Honda Pilot @1.2m by 1stola: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dreams
Crime / Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by 1stola: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
FTC bae

Revolution now!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..... My people, how una dey??

Somebody help... Boohariiii can't breathe......

If the case was a Nigerian setting, Nollywood version ooo;

The police men wud be igbos

The deceased will be boohaaariiiiiii

The people watching and capturing it will be yorubas.

Division of labor gringringrin
First to mu. mu.

This girl!

U nor get work?
Politics / Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by 1stola: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Crime / Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by 1stola: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
hilfinity:

'U mumu o'

Genevieve neva said men don't suffer from abuse: rape. Instead, she was strongly referring to d men in uniform, who brutalizes n kill innocent civilians for no just reason.

When she said "WE" live in fear of men in or out of uniform, she was referring to everybody; both men& women. Because rape n police brutality ain't gender based.

You stupîd o
Do you need someone to interpret what she posted better before understanding it?

3 Likes

Education / Re: Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor by 1stola: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rapist spotted
Dumb hypocrite and a liar spotted.
Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student by 1stola: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2020
angry

Make we protest nau angry

See babe wey those Bastąrds just waste like that angry

I swear, this girl fine pass Chioma 3x angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 194 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.