Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2022
I have obtained documents from an American govt agency showing that Legacy Logistics LLC entered into an over $16 million contract with Sada Cumbers of K.M Family investments for the following services: 1) Procure US visa for PDP's candidate Atiku Abubakar - $5.5M (not the $5.9 million Legacy Logistics LLC is asking for)

2. write a book to influence election for Atiku (over $8m) etc. Now you know why they published a book to launch his campaign and who wrote the book - Americans.

3. Fix Atiku as a speaker in global events to launder his image.

And many more election-manipulting services.

My team is currently uploading the documents to a cloud server and as soon as it becomes available, we will share the link.

16.5 million dollars for USA engineered Lobbying?

We are finished.

My heart is broken....

Reno and Osita Chidoka , did you both know about this? If yes, why hide such information from the public? If no, are you being used by a man you don't even know?

Nigerians, this is no longer about elections... Atiku is deeper than I thought. If you vote this man, the country will be sold in 6 months.

PDP members will say APC has bought me. APC will say Peter Obi bought me. But my name is Charles Awuzie and I am working for My conscience.

Politics / Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
The part of the letter that talks about Atiku's teeming supporters celebrating his triumphant entry to America is the major part because it exposes the goal of such massive visa fee - to deceive the supporters into thinking that Atiku has no case in America.

5.9 million dollars for a visa? Lobbying for visa?
Imagine what that money would have done for Victims of Flooding in Nigeria.

ATIKU is too desperate

Politics / Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
This is a part of the letter.

Atiku shouldn't have made this trip. This has become the most scandalous trip any Nigerian has made to the United states.

Now that the secrets are out, what else can the PDP say about their genital Unifier?

Politics / Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2022
I have been vindicated...

Legacy Logistics LLC allegedly signed an agreement of over 5.9 Million dollars just for Atiku's visa in 2018.

Peter Obi doesn't pay Shishi to go to America because he has nothing to hide.

When I wrote that Atiku paid millions to lobbyists and went to America using diplomatic backdoors, Reno and Mazi Osita Chidoka called me out. I quoted Reuters , they quoted themselves. Mazi Osita Mentioned another firm all together which means he doesn't even know about The Legacy Logistics LLC agreement which I was referring to. Mazi Osita was not aware of this - it was supposed to be a secret deal but Atiku's refusal to pay but instead used another firm in 2022 has brought this secret to the public.

Atiku's America trip has become such a dirty scandal..

This trip has exposed so much and whoever advised him to make this trip hates him. He almost got into trouble in America this time and now look at what legacy Logistics LLC is doing to him.

For more information, see the news for yourself:

https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-firm-in-row-over-5-9m-visa-bill-payment/

-Charles Awuzie

Celebrities / Lessons From Loss Of Ifeanyi Adeleke by 1TripleC: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Must Read:

I've searched everywhere to find the tiniest clue that this is fake news...

But everything points to the reality of this sad news...

As a father, I can't imagine losing a son in such a terrific way... I can only imagine the pain of Davido and Chioma each time the images of their son drowning in a swimming pool replays in their mind. A part of them have died. It is impossible to heal from this pain.

As always, there's a lesson to learn.... This post can save another child's life. Please read soberly:

When I installed a fence around my swimming pool, a female friend told me my pool no longer looked modern...

I told her about D-Banj whose son drowned in his swimming pool in 2018... I told her that male-children are extremely unpredictable. Gladly, I convinced her that protecting a child's life is better than a world class looking swimming pool. She ended up installing a fence around her pool too. One day, she found her child mysteriously alone at the pool side but fortunately the fence stopped her from going inside the pool unattended. She WhatsApped me the scary picture with a "thank you for your advice".

The door leading to my swimming pool is 247 locked. The only way a child can go to the swimming pool side is if an adult unlocks the door. There are 3 cameras connected to the internet with high alert mode watching every movement around the pool side. I receive alerts on my phones for every movement around the pool side. This level of security was inspired by D-Banj's case. It broke me that what a father built for the pleasure of his family could end up causing the family the deepest pain. I decided never to let my wealth bring me sorrow.

If you have a swimming pool, you must implement EXTRA security and protection measures even if the extra measures distorts the beauty of your space - this is the lesson every swimming pool owner should learn and Implement ASAP. This should be the last time we will lose a child in such horrific manner.

While we wait for an official statement from the Adelekes, we can only pray and learn. Act immediately. Secure the lives of our children.

My heart goes out to the Adelekes. And to our son Ifeanyi, WE FAILED YOU. WE ARE SORRY SON �.

Never again.

Charles Awuzie

2 Likes

Politics / Obidients To Monitor 2023 Election With Spy Fly. by 1TripleC: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is not an ordinary fly...
It is a spy fly...

I had a chat with the team from www.spying.tools about these spy insects and they have the ability to supply.

In the Sky, it becomes invisible but sends Live HD videos to phones.

I'm giving you a tip...

2023 will not be like 2019....

Evidence of any form of electoral malpractice will be gathered using advanced systems - if you are planning to buy votes, we will have real time evidence.

Surveillance | Invisible Eyes | Advanced Technologies

www.spying.tools

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA by 1TripleC: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1585916163057483776?cxt=HHwWgIC86aCWp4IsAAAA
I can't believe that some gullible Nigerians are celebrating that Atiku travelled to Washington DC, USA. Like seriously? So despite all the information we share here, you still allow ATIKU to deceive you?

Now let me break it down:

Atiku cannot Travel to America without the presence of a Diplomatic Passport Holder who enjoys immunity.

In 2019, he also traveled to Washington DC and stayed at Trump's Hotel in a failed PR attempt. It was later revealed that he travelled as an Aide to Saraki who was then Senate President and had him covered based on his diplomatic status. See news here: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/19/how-atiku-entered-us-as-aide-to-saraki/

This time, Atiku has traveled with A sitting State governor and holder of an official Diplomatic Passport - Tambuwal of Sokoto. All he has to do is include his name as an Aide of Tambuwal and he will be covered by Tambuwal's diplomatic status.

Peter Obi travels to America ALONE and without need for a sitting governor or Senate President. No. He goes there as Mr. Peter Obi. Atiku travels to Dubai alone. No governor or Senate President travels with Atiku to Dubai. But when it comes to America - ATIKU needs a lot of diplomatic arrangements, lobbying etc.

It was almighty Reuters who exposed that Atiku paid millions to American lobbyists to enable him visit America briefly. See news here - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR

Please click the links here and study to enlighten yourself so that these kakistocrats won't mess with your intelligence again.

Atiku's visit to America is the reason you should never visit him - it's an act of using money and political positions to manipulate systems for personal gain. Shame on Saraki and Tambuwal who are aiding this desperate tribalist.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku In Us -the Real Truth by 1TripleC: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Atiku is in US but u are in pain
why should I?
Sense is far from you and it's evident in your gibberish fingers.
Politics / Atiku In Us -the Real Truth by 1TripleC: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can't believe that some gullible Nigerians are celebrating that Atiku travelled to Washington DC, USA. Like seriously? So despite all the information we share here, you still allow ATIKU to deceive you?

Now let me break it down:

Atiku cannot Travel to America without the presence of a Diplomatic Passport Holder who enjoys immunity.

In 2019, he also traveled to Washington DC and stayed at Trump's Hotel in a failed PR attempt. It was later revealed that he travelled as an Aide to Saraki who was then Senate President and had him covered based on his diplomatic status. See news here: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/19/how-atiku-entered-us-as-aide-to-saraki/

This time, Atiku has traveled with A sitting State governor and holder of an official Diplomatic Passport - Tambuwal of Sokoto. All he has to do is include his name as an Aide of Tambuwal and he will be covered by Tambuwal's diplomatic status.

Peter Obi travels to America ALONE and without need for a sitting governor or Senate President. No. He goes there as Mr. Peter Obi. Atiku travels to Dubai alone. No governor or Senate President travels with Atiku to Dubai. But when it comes to America - ATIKU needs a lot of diplomatic arrangements, lobbying etc.

It was almighty Reuters who exposed that Atiku paid millions to American lobbyists to enable him visit America briefly. See news here - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR

Please click the links here and study to enlighten yourself so that these kakistocrats won't mess with your intelligence again.

Atiku's visit to America is the reason you should never visit him - it's an act of using money and political positions to manipulate systems for personal gain. Shame on Saraki and Tambuwal who are aiding this desperate tribalist.

Webmasters / 10 Useful Websites Every Curious Person Should Know By Charles Awuzie. by 1TripleC: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
10 Useful Websites every curious person should know by Charles Awuzie.

1. www.spying.tools - if you are the curious type and want to have relationship with a real spy and hacking company. Whatever cybersecurity or spy problem you have, they have a solution which is usually not even advertised on their website.

2. www.globalissues.org - you need to know what's happening everywhere in the world to sharpen your intelligence. This website is run by one man called Anup Shah who began reporting global News because the likes of CNN and BBC can be biased.

3. Replace Google with www.duckduckgo.com
Google is the worst search engine any security conscious person should use. Switch to DuckDuckGo - you can search any dirty thing under the sun without fearing that the authorities are watching you. Google is not safe for you.

4. Make your life easier with www.tinywow.com - this is a utility website you can use to split, merge, sign, unlock, compress or even add security to PDF files.

5. Do you suffer from lack of commitment to your goals? Has procastination caused you delay in life? Use this website to enter into a contract with yourself. www.stickk.com and hold yourself accountable to your personal goals. This has helped me personally. This is the secret of committed leaders. They enter into contracts with themselves.

6. Do you want to know what was happening in the world in the year you were born?
Just go to www.whathappenedinmybirthyear.com and select your birth year.

7. Want to understand your own body and help live healthier? Visit innerbody.com and check out their anatomy side.

8. Are you building your own website and need graphics without background? Go to www.cleanpng.com and download transparent images for your project.

9. Do you need to get your first degree or PhD but want to study within a specified budget and period of time? Visit www.bachelorstudies.com Thank me later.

10. You just bought a new laptop and need to safely install softwares on it? Visit www.ninite.com

- Charles
Celebrities / Difference Between Networth And Affordability:kanye West & Elon Musk As A Case. by 1TripleC: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Difference Between your Networth & Your Affordability: Why Elon Musk May Be Worth 218 Billion USD but Can't afford to buy Twitter for $43 Billion in Cash...
And why Kanye Was Worth 2 Billion USD but fell to 400 million USD overnight without losing one dollar in reality:

Let's assume you have $20 in your wallet/bank, own property worth $100 & $200 shares in a company. Your Networth is $320 minus your liabilities. But your affordability is not $320. Your affordability is usually below 20% of your Networth.

Now when you hit a certain amount, in a functional financial system, you should have financial advisors and asset managers.

We have ours and they control our portfolios. They know how much cash we need on month to month basis and will NEVER give us more than we need monthly. I needed cash badly sometime last year, I spoke to our asset managers and applied to withdraw a certain amount from our portfolio. They produced policies we signed which limited how much cash we can access.

If you have a good financial planner, you shouldn't have more than 20% of your Networth in the bank. Actually, most prudent people allocate between 5% to 10% of their portfolio to cash.

This financial planning is the major difference between AFRICAN rich boys on Instagram and western rich kids whose wealth have survived several generations.

The major measure of your wealth is how much of it is transferable to your next generation, not how much of it that is spent on your desires and lusts.

Now let's talk about Elon Musk and Kanye West...

Elon Musk is going to be CASH broke for the next 3 years. The reason is that he has already sold a lot of his Tesla shares and has gone above what he should liquidate for the year. So you don't expect him to keep selling his own shares in his company - that's like casting a vote of no confidence on his own organisation - imagine the Dev wallet of Transhuman Coin selling our bag! What do you think the community will do? Panic and sell too? Yes. That's why founders do not sell shares easily. So when you see Elon Musk selling his Perfume, don't think it's because he loves perfumes. No. It's a side hustle. But some of you are too arrogant to have side hustles. Yet the richest man in the world has side hustles. Because he understands the difference between networth and affordability.

And now about Kanye West...
Some people are crying more than the bereaved... Kanye has not lost ONE DOLLAR so far.... What he has lost is the figures attached to his name - the net-worth.
You need to understand that no billionaire has ever had billions in cash. That would mean liquidating investments and keeping your money in Cash. A foolish decision no wealthy person can make.
So if you think that Kanye's livelihood will be affected by a drop in his networth, you are not well informed about the concept of networth calculations. What will affect Kanye West would be a crash in the stock market - this will affect everyone of us too. That's the real fear of rich people. However, such crash also present new opportunities for the emergence of new wealth.

Slowly, as you understand the difference between networth and true worth, you will place more value on yourself because some of you are Billionaires by asset but because you don't even know how to calculate your networth, you carry yourself like a poor person and miss banking opportunities available to people of your networth.

Charles Awuzie

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by 1TripleC: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will get the job done. He understands the economy and also appreciate the diversity of the country. His manifestos is the best and even his worst critics are turning around to accept that his ideas are the best for the country. We must give this man the opportunity to help us reshape and reset the destiny of this country to the path of economic growth, industrialization, secured communities and shared prosperity.

I stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. What about you?
We are aware of the fake account created on tweeter by Agbado Urchins

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by 1TripleC: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
ForumNL:
South west generates 51.2% of the totally revenue generated in 2022

Out of which Ogun State (Non oil producing state) alone as a state generates almost equal amount with South East (A region with 5 States) and far more than North East

Also Oyo State (non oil producing state) generated half of what south east region of 5 States generate

At that, if we are to remove Lagos for south west
Remove Abuja for middle belt
Remove rivers for South South
Remove Kaduna or Kano for North west and let north east remain 6 grin

South west still leads all other region with large margin considering only 5 States per region

And from the stat it's obvious Anambra and Ondo are the mates here likewise Kwara and Enugu are mate

When we talk of industrial hub give it to Lagos and Ogun
When we talk of mineral resource, give it to Ogun
When we talk of Agriculture,give it to Oyo state

Yoruba Lagba

1 Like

Politics / Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by 1TripleC: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:
Chicago State University Accounting graduate with Honors will not be robbing bumbum with University of Nigeria Philosophy graduate.

The Lion does not sit in the midst of cats and dogs, so don't expect the Lion of Bourdillon in the midst of local goats and chickens.
But he wants to be head of local goats.Efulefu defending ekperima
Celebrities / A Nigerian Rapper Is Dead by 1TripleC: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Enugu born Nigerian rapper, Tidinz is dead, the news reaching us said he died last night 9/10/22, while he was preparing for his show.

Richard Dilichukwu Okonkwo know with his stage name "Tidinz" is a Nigerian Igbo rapper who hails from Enugu State, Nigeria.

Some conflicting reports has it that Tidinz took overd0se drug and that's what led to his death while other has it that he was p0is0ned.

The rapper who last dropped a project, an extended play record dubbed “Rebirth” in 2021

May his soul Rip

Politics / Peter Obi's Fund Raising Cash Out? by 1TripleC: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
I've heard a few people say that raising money for the Obidient movement is a way to cash out....

I laugh at such people...

First of all, Presidential campaigns everywhere are funded by THE PEOPLE and the corporate...

It is corruption in Nigeria that gave birth to people like Tinubu and Atiku becoming so rich that they can fund their presidential campaign from their pocket.

Even Billionaire Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa who is a Forbes-rated dollar Billionaire needed donations from the people for his presidential campaign.
Billionaire Donald Trump sold MAGA face caps, mugs etc to raise money for his presidential campaigns.

Normally, political parties use Fund raising events, sale of T-shirts, tickets to events etc to raise money for Presidential campaigns.

The principle is that if a presidential candidate spends his personal money on campaign, when he gets to office, he will be tempted to use his position to recover his expenses. And to avoid corruption in office, campaigns in saner climes are funded by THE PEOPLE.

I have heard rumours like - Obidients are cashing out with the donations bla bla bla.

This is only a sign of a dysfunctional system and corrupted mind.

Please avoid people who think so low. They are either low Minded and criminal minded.

Your responsibility is to hold the party responsible for every Kobo you donated. The party owes it to her members to audit the campaign account after the elections.

And for events like the diaspora visits of Peter Obi, funds are usually raised through sale of tickets because in diaspora, no single person will be able to give out huge amounts of cash except they are in crime. So this is why the diasporans use tickets etc to raise funds for the event.

And for the record, personally, I do not have access to any form of funding attached to a political movement.
And I have faith in the great people managing the funds for our movement. Nobody is interested in even one Kobo.

Remember, if you genuinely want Change, you must invest your money in the change you want. It is a principle.

Charles
Politics / The Trial Of Ejike Mbaka by 1TripleC: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Home Opinion The trial of Ejike Mbaka: Canonization of Chimaroke Nnamani and demonisation of...
Opinion
The trial of Ejike Mbaka: Canonization of Chimaroke Nnamani and demonisation of Peter Obi – rummaging through the past
By ofomata- June 16, 20220

Chimezie Ogenna Nwodo

In the year 2001, just two years into an administration many have described as bloody, the brainiac Chimaroke Nnamani, the former Governor of Enugu State had his name written in black ink, in the book of the inhabitants of hell. Who was the writer? Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, a priest of the Catholic Church and the administrator of the self-styled Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN).

Young and fiery, the priest kept the former Governor, perennially, at the top of his critique list, never to be brought down. His pulpit at AMEN which then convoked at the field of Government Technical College, GRA, Enugu, was a fertile ground from where he tirelessly launched his missiles against the then Governor, after which his infantile and zealot foot soldiers will mill around the city with hand grenades of allegations after each week’s ministration. Mbaka’s allegations against the government of the day were numerous; ranging from misdemeanors to capital offenses, and san proofs. He had once alleged that the former Governor had sent men of the underworld after him, their only mission being to ensure that he is permanently retired to the world beyond before his Ministry would ever move to the permanent site, at the behest of the former Governor – and but for the Bible, he wielded, which had the capacity to magnet bullets, he won’t be here today criticizing anyone who decides not to buy into his scam.

And one night, the camel’s back broke.

The residents of Enugu woke up to a morning devoid of peace. There had been a stampede the night before at Adoration ground. People died, including a pregnant woman. Of course, Mbaka found a worthy scapegoat. Your guess is right – the ‘enfant terrible’ of a Governor. And this was the point of departure for the many battles the Governor and his administration will face.

I remember, quite vividly, how the palpable peace in the quiet city of Enugu was decimated in the coming days. Ejike Mbaka and his fanatical followers stomped the tars and sands of Enugu in a needless protest, nay mock burial, of the former Governor. A casket with the pictures of the former Governor was carried around the city. And they chanted: “Chimaroke, o ji ọbara a ṅụ tea!” —”Chimaroke, the one who takes his tea with blood!” As a young chap at Uwani Secondary School, I remember joining the frenzy. It was easy too; for nearly every establishment Ejike Mbaka passed with his mammoth crowd closed down. By the time he got to Uwani Secondary School, nearly all of us, young and impressionable, joined his ‘triumphant passage’. With the benefits of hindsight, and of better knowledge, it is curious, how a Governor who was seemingly notorious for breaking laws – and bones – allowed such a protest, a permanent attack on the dignity of his person, in an Era when people in power abused Human Rights without batting an eyelid – and without consequences. Of course, looking back, he ought to be canonized or at least, be awarded a Nobel Prize for peace.

But then, even as a young person, it was not difficult for me to consider Ejike Mbaka as an unserious attention-seeker. And now, I seem to have a better word – charlatan; and his antecedents would fail to dissuade me from that choice of word. During the mock burial in 2001, Ejike Mbaka had pontificated that Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani was already a walking dead; that within one year to follow, his real burial would have been concluded. Later, at the conclusion of his tenure as Governor, and while seeking to be elected to the Senate, Ejike Mbaka had boasted that Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani had no chance. In fact, he said, and I dare to quote, “if Chimaroke goes on win election for his second tenure, I will remove my suthan and cease to be a priest of a true God!” He made a similar utterance when Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani sought for the first time, to represent Enugu East Senatorial District at the Red Chambers. Yes, this was before the internet which now constantly and effortlessly culls up our past. So, I expect him to deny it. But those with a good memory will remember. When eventually Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani became ill after his first sojourn to the Senate, Ejike Mbaka mocked him, we remember. Well, needless to say, two decades after the mock burial and proclamations or rather, pontification of his death, Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is hale and hearty and gearing to return to the Senate for a record third term – and, if you must know, Ejike Mbaka clutches tightly to his Suthan – the only thing that ensures the perpetuation of his scam, in God’s name. Unlike Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani, many politicians did not survive the toxic message flying off the altar of Ejike Mbaka. I believe Governor Ikedi Ọhakim will tell the story better. I dare say that God who, in His omniscience, knows what every man deserves, just like his name portends, Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani has been vindicated by God.

Looking back, I can say that Mbaka’s messianic posture could have caused that stampede at the Adoration ground. Being a practicing Catholic, I frequented Corpus Christi processions at the Holy Ghost Cathedral, in Enugu. At one of such religious gatherings, the overzealous followers of Ejike Mbaka after the religious event ended, while chanting “Daadii!!!” (Daddy), in a bid to touch their messiah, caused a stampede that nearly caused the death of a pregnant woman who was also trying to touch the garb of the recalcitrant priest.

I also remember that Ejike Mbaka would not allow the successor to Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani to drink water and keep cup. Ejike Mbaka’s puerile criticisms did not elude him also. In fact, Ejike Mbaka had endorsed and openly campaigned for Mr. Valentine Nnadozie for the seat of the Governor of Enugu State. We know how that ended. And what was the sin of the quiet and amiable Sullivan Chime? His only sin was being ‘selected’ by Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani to succeed him. Apparently, the present Governor, His Excellency, Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, a Chief proponent of political ecumenism, came to power, armed with a lot, including the pills of Ejike Mbaka. Don’t ask me what the pills are.

And with Mr. Peter Mba gearing to succeed Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, who apparently, Ejike Mbaka dares not criticize – and whose political genealogy can also be traced back to Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani, there is then the urgency to canonize Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani, two decades after. More urgent, is the need to maintain fecund patronage seeing that a government with which he enjoyed unlimited entrance into the Government House at Enugu is about to exit and possibly take over, is one whose grandfather is most likely going to ensure that the gate of the Government House is shut, nay slammed in his face, hence the urgent need to restrategize. Sadly, Ejike Mbaka does not know Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani. For Ejike Mbaka, it is all about access to the corridors of power – and yes, lucre.

And, as he praises a Peter who has no proven track record in public service and management of public funds, he pillories another Peter who has an impeccable and unimpeachable record of management of public funds. And why? The second Peter is stingy! It does not matter to Ejike Mbaka that this second Peter has a record of verifiable donations, running into millions of Naira, to missionary schools. It does not matter to him that this particular Peter left a verifiable amount of money running, into millions of dollars for Anambra State at the expiration of his tenure as Governor. It does not matter to Mbaka that this particular Peter is obviously the best amongst the Frontliners for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, hence, the yearning of the masses that he becomes President.

Apparently, Mbaka is counseling his foolish followers to sell their votes to the highest bidders and suffer the incidental misgovernance that would follow. Well, to be fair to him, if I were in his position, I would make such an argument and proposition. For just like his followers, Mbaka is also jostling for survival and he is certain, just like I am, that if many Nigerians cross the Rubicon, into sustainable prosperity, as Peter Obi promises, he will have fewer people to rant before every Wednesday – or is it Friday now?

During the EndSARS protest that shook Enugu and many cities in Nigeria, I cannot remember Ejike Mbaka rendering his voice to the demand of the teeming youth who are victims of police brutality and perpetual misgovernance. I wish someone could jog my memory in that regard – maybe he’s so dead to me that I can’t see any good he does.

I pray that one day, the people will wake up and realize that Ejike Mbaka is an enemy of the people and one of the malevolent forces holding them down.

As long as the money does not get to Mbaka’s altar, feats like that of Peter Obi pales. It, therefore, presupposes that you can steal your State blind and retain your Sainthood as long as the loot gets to Mbaka’s altar. And for his failure to understand Mbaka’s body language or kowtow to his irreligious shenanigans, Peter Obi ought to be demonized. And Ejike Mbaka, in his selective myopia, easily forgot that the Peter he now praises played major roles in the government he fought two decades ago. And today, the person at the helm of that – to use his words – “wicked and demonic government” in which this first Peter served is now a Saint, and of course, the entire members of the Ebeano family, must share that Sainthood, rather vicariously. Wonderful but laughable.

Peter Mba should learn not to trust Ejike Mbaka or anything that looks like him. If he does, clearly, he has not learned enough from Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani. Well, I do not expect that Mbaka would enjoy in Peter’s administration if it comes to be, the patronage he enjoys in the current government – and for obvious reasons.

Many are the atrocities of Ejike Mbaka against the people he claims he speaks for. One of the most recent is ensuring that the current APC government at the Federal level cruised to power. But then, do I blame Ejike Mbaka? Not entirely. I blame his Bishop who lack the capacity to rein in a priest who perseveres in error and of course, politicians, including Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani, who could not invest massively in the proper education of the populace and human capital development which would have shrunk the followership of Ejike Mbaka and people of his ilk; and eventually tamed his rabble-rousing tendencies.

Lest I forgot, Saint Chimaroke Nnamani of Ebeano Province, pray for us!

Chimezie Ogenna Nwodo, Esq, a legal practitioner, writes from Abuja.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Wanted Obi Like Mad by 1TripleC: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Gce holder... cheesy
Make I no tell u wetin de my mind shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Nigerians Wanted Obi Like Mad by 1TripleC: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
See these screenshots

1 Like

Politics / Nigeria 'll Produce New Crop Of Political Leaders - Buhari... by 1TripleC: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:
1TripleC, religion has killed many relationships.

I had a Muslim bf in school, he read medicine so I finished school before him. We were crazily in love, in fact he loved me more but I couldn't continue Even when he started going to church with me. I know we would have problems because there's no single christian in his entire family and my practicing christian family do not want me marrying a Muslim even though we're from the same state. He threatened fire and brimstone when I left but I weathered it cause I also was feeling the hurt so I understand his disappointment.

Do you know he's married to two wives now? Yes, he's rich. Those were the things I thought about that got me scared. He reverted back to Islam! I know he would cause his family won't let him be. Everything I thought of came to pass. He still sends messages to me about us getting together though but hell no!

Now, sit back and think things through like I did. Put emotions aside. You will see a clearer picture of things when you do that. Believe me, you couldn't have loved your girl the way we loved each other back then. The whole university community knew us, we were an item but I borrowed myself brain.

There's no do or die in marriage. Both families MUST agree otherwise you are courting problem!
Thanks
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Justkatty:
Ofcourse I understand everything but you both should just be careful.

I just hope it turns out positive at the end of everything
May God direct you.
Sure we will be. Especially in the area of prayers

1 Like

Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
starpower:
. Do your court wedding. Do blood group test too. The babe my mum said I shouldn't marry is married now, my mama Don die now. Ensure she agreed as an adult.
Haha!.... You just cracked my ribs.Thanks also for the advice
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerianization:

Tell the girl to ask her father if his in-laws have resisted him marrying a Christian, will she have been born?

The girl's father is a hypocrite. He married a Christian but will not allow a Christian to marry his daughter. So much for........we are one and we worship the same God. Na wash
Same question I have been asking myself
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Justkatty:
I feel for you both but I just pray at the end no one is hurt.
But just be careful shaa.
Leaving someone who you both are clingy to each other can be very painful and hurtful.
I'll advise you to just hustle hard, they may reconsider.
You really feel my pain.The Thorn is always smooth on another man's skin.Thanks...
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm, A Yoruba proverb says
"A bad wife or husband is better than a bad in-law" that all I have to say...Good luck!
Thanks all for your advice.
We have resolved to pray more about it and also hear the maternal uncles view.
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Op I can see that despite all the comments above telling you to let go of the lady... your mind is determined to do that secret wedding, you are quite stubborn!

You think marriage is an easy task abi with family issues, Go ahead o
You didn't read well.Its done already...go through it again...it's proceeding with the main one that's raising dust
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
If the family doesn't support the relationship, break it. This is coming from a woman. The frustration of life in present day is too much to bear to now be facing marital issues from the family. I ll rather let the relationship go
6-6years no be beans oo...and the girl is just too good.She has been my motivation.with her I became financially independent
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Antyxx:

I pity any Yoruba Marrying Igbos, Igbos are full of hatred and anger and very wicked people. The father has learnt how tthe ladys mother mader her life a living hell,and tthus wouldn't want her daughter pass through such.
You are doing well.The man has mandated all the male to marry Igbo girls ,so you just spewed thrash

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
detectivejones:
No matter the amount of love you have for each other as long as her family especially her dad is against your union you better rethink. This is Nigeria where we live the communual life and carry family along, do not use love and cause enemity between the girl and her family or your children and their maternal family in future.
Hmm
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
hmmm...initially i will advice u let go but it seems u want to fight for love. i will advice u get in touch with atleast ur age grade for the paternal family a male and a female who will give u ear. no matter how tough they might be they must have 1 person who will understand. also u need to work on ursef to be financiallly independent.

but remember,if u try all means to get their approval yet futile and u go ahead i tell u one thing will warrant u going back of which they might be bhind any afflictions in future...

bro no start wetin u no fit finish.....God be with u

shalom!
Thanks for this
Romance / Re: Religion and relationship wahala by 1TripleC: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
LikeAking:

U no get problem.

Please how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.