Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Meet Port Harcourt Bobrisky by 1TripleC: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Hope he's not a gaybriel ? grin
Ask Bob
Politics / Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by 1TripleC: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:
Be warned Obi didn't change and thing during his time as governor. These people here are fake leaders. I'll rather vote for AAC. Obi is a good man but I won't build a house only for another to come and destroy it. Obi and Tinubu are not that different only age separates them. What we have here are the best thieves and the good smart thief. Obi is a nice man so was Jonathan we need brave leaders who won't hand over to thieves but nurture greater leaders of the future.
You are not serious...we know una

2 Likes

Celebrities / Meet Port Harcourt Bobrisky by 1TripleC: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
The name is Daniel Anthony Nsikan, The Beautiful Port Harcourt Boy That's Now Transgender.

Politics / Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by 1TripleC: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
A leader saw the tears behind the victory, while the politicians only celebrate the victory without recognizing the tears. Leadership is the solution to the problems of our country.

What do you think guys

Politics / Seun Vs Peter Obi by 1TripleC: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2022
#ChannelTv: OBI on channels TV today.

SEUN: Mr, Peter obi. Atiku said so many things about you, he said it will take a miracle for you to win the election, what's your take on that?

OBI: well, my Political journey has been a miracle. So many things has happened in my life that people never thought would be possible. In 2003, i contested for the Anambra Governorship election under a party that was just one year old, people said it will take a miracle for me to win the election that year, I Won.

Six months later, i was impeached. I challenged the impeachment in court, people said it will impossible for me to come back to Office, that no governor has ever come back to office after impeachment, they said it will take a miracle for me to win the case in court, I won the case.

I came back to office and in 2007, an election was conducted and Andy Uba declared the winner. I went to court again to seek for the interpretation of our laws, i told the court that the tenure of a Governor is Four years and i should be allowed to finish my tenue, people said it will take miracle for me to win that case, I won.

So my Political journey has been like a miracle and I'm waiting for the bigger miracle to happen in 2023. That's my response to Atiku's statement.

SUEN: Alright, Atiku said that 90% of northeners are not on social media, so he is not bothered about your popularity online. What's your take on that?

OBI: Well, that's the problem I'm coming to solve as the Nigerian President. I have said it before that the north will be our new oil, i will convert that population to wealth through Production,. I will invest in education so that those who don't know how to operate the internet in the north, will learn how it is done. The north is our new oil.

SEUN:. Alright, maybe i should stop talking about what Atiku said and go into other topics but before i do that, i will like to ask you this question. Atiku said you didn't inform him when you left the PDP, is that true?

OBI: Yes, it is true.

SEUN:. Why didn't you inform him? As his former running mate, many expected you to inform your former boss before taking that decision.

OBI:. You see Seun,. A time will come in a man's life, where he will decide to take a very Strong decision about his life and his people, without informing those who are likely to tell him not to take such decision. I have so many important people in my life that i didn't tell that i was going to leave PDP, i didn't even tell my family at that time.. i took that decision because it is the best thing to do and i didn't want anybody to distract me.

Remember when i left, i told Nigerians that i rather lose doing the right thing, than win doing the wrong thing.

SEUN;. How will your security plan be like?

OBI: it will be immediate and desicive.
I will pull people out of poverty, it has been Proven that the more you pull people out of poverty, the more you reduce crime., I will invest in education and military manpower. All options will be on the table.
________
Dear Nigerians, behold your leader. He is the man for this job.

6 Likes

Properties / Arthur Eze Acquires G450gulfstream by 1TripleC: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Prince Arthur Eze of Dunukofia local government of Anambra state has
a Private Jet, American G450 Gulfstream Jet That Worth $150Million.
Congratulations ✅

Politics / Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by 1TripleC: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Typing from Kano I guess...You don't know who really occupy Lagos
Politics / Re: Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) by 1TripleC: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Rivers

Politics / Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by 1TripleC: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/mention-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling-can-dares-apc/
These are the names of some Distinguished Bishops that attended the unveiling of the APC Vice Presidential Candidate Kashim Shettima and their contact numbers...

You can as well call them...

1)Bishop SAMUEL OKWARA 08030786277,,
2) BISHOP CHUKWUDI EJIEME 08065735952,,
3) BISHOP CHRIS ABRARHAM 08027098038,,
4) BISHOP) DAVID T ABAH. 07043864799 ,, 5) BISHOP CHUKWUEMEKA FRANK 08138452258
6) BISHOP CelinYa OSEGHALE. 08136878251
7) APOSTLE KINGSLEY M.JOSEPH 08036834018
� BISHOP JEREMIAH JESSE OTUBOR
9) APOSTLE . MARY UDAYI__08063335109
10) BISHOP .GODWIN LIVINUS __ 07061564653
11) APST.FELICIA CHUKWUDI __ 09167549744
12) APST.BONNY .L. SUNNY __08161755481
13) APST.MATHEW OGBU _ _ 07030152965
14) BISHOP FEMI BABALOLA __08106338318
15) APST .OLOTU. Y .___ 07067907753
16) BISHOP CHALES JONES __ 08037474019
17) APST.HENRY MICHAEL ___ 08038126102

18 )APST .EKAPONG UBI __08067850503
19) BISHOP SHEDRACH ___08032830444
20) APST.SAMUEL UJEN __ 08061118616

21) Bishop JULIUS __ 08124179783
22) BISHOP NDUBUISI SAMUEL__ 08034444751

23) BISHOP JAIOLA ___ 08037706748

24) BISHOP LAWRENCE __ 08129515246

25) BISHOP EMEKA ___ 08033735664

26) APOSTLE.DANIEL ___08035077446 08087800102

Cc: Obika Abuchi Zuma

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by 1TripleC: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
These are the names of some Distinguished Bishops that attended the unveiling of the APC Vice Presidential Candidate Kashim Shettima and their contact numbers...

You can as well call them...

1)Bishop SAMUEL OKWARA 08030786277,,
2) BISHOP CHUKWUDI EJIEME 08065735952,,
3) BISHOP CHRIS ABRARHAM 08027098038,,
4) BISHOP) DAVID T ABAH. 07043864799 ,, 5) BISHOP CHUKWUEMEKA FRANK 08138452258
6) BISHOP CelinYa OSEGHALE. 08136878251
7) APOSTLE KINGSLEY M.JOSEPH 08036834018
� BISHOP JEREMIAH JESSE OTUBOR
9) APOSTLE . MARY UDAYI__08063335109
10) BISHOP .GODWIN LIVINUS __ 07061564653
11) APST.FELICIA CHUKWUDI __ 09167549744
12) APST.BONNY .L. SUNNY __08161755481
13) APST.MATHEW OGBU _ _ 07030152965
14) BISHOP FEMI BABALOLA __08106338318
15) APST .OLOTU. Y .___ 07067907753
16) BISHOP CHALES JONES __ 08037474019
17) APST.HENRY MICHAEL ___ 08038126102

18 )APST .EKAPONG UBI __08067850503
19) BISHOP SHEDRACH ___08032830444
20) APST.SAMUEL UJEN __ 08061118616

21) Bishop JULIUS __ 08124179783
22) BISHOP NDUBUISI SAMUEL__ 08034444751

23) BISHOP JAIOLA ___ 08037706748

24) BISHOP LAWRENCE __ 08129515246

25) BISHOP EMEKA ___ 08033735664

26) APOSTLE.DANIEL ___08035077446 08087800102

Cc: Obika Abuchi Zuma
Culture / Akara Is Not Bean cake by 1TripleC: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Akara Is Not "Bean Cake",
Moi_Moi Is Not "Bean Pudding",
Abacha Is Not "African Salad",
Garri Is Not "Cassava Flakes/Flour",
Akamu Is Not "Pap",
Eba Is Not "Baked Cassava Flour"..

Respect Our Culture And Stop Translating The Names Of Our Cuisines To What You Don't Know.

After All, You Buy Pizza And Spaghetti (Italian Names) And Call It With Their Italian Names...

So Why Not Leave Our Akara And Moi_Moi To Bear Their Original Names, So It Can Tell Where It Originated From, Anytime Foreigners Sees Them...

If A Friend From USA Or UK Asks You What You Had For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner. Tell Him You Had Abacha, Eba Or Akara And Akamu...

And If They Don't Know It, Let Them Google About It. After All, That's Also How We(Africans) Read About Their Cuisines On The Internet...

Telling Them You Had "Bean Cake Or Pap", Doesn't Mean You Are Exposed And Educated, It Only Shows How Inferior You Take Yourself And Your heritage �
Proudly Nija

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Obi Vp's Number Of Followers ,then And Now by 1TripleC: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
One day of announcing him as Obi's VP, we decided to screenshot his number of followers now and compare. Check again tomorrow.

Politics / Re: Peter Obi App Now Available In Play Store by 1TripleC: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Features

2 Likes

Politics / Peter Obi App Now Available In Play Store by 1TripleC: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Be Obedient and Yusuful

1 Like

Politics / Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by 1TripleC: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear Reno Omokri.

For a long time now, you've played a critics to my aspirations as a presidential candidate under labor party.

I want to tell you that as a leader, I welcome criticism. Any leader who is not ready to accept criticism should step aside.

As a past governor of Anambra state, I experienced criticism too. I never jailed or arrested anyone for that. You can go and verify.

Mr. Reno, what you're doing currently is beyond criticism. For your information, I'm not the current president neither am I the vice.

I will advise you to focus on your candidate and market him. I was a vice presidential candidate under Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 Election. He is a man I respect and love so much. Till this day, you've never seen me speak against him because I respect him.

You are someone who've travelled to different countries and experience how Election campaign is done. You've lived in US, Canada and Europe.

There, they devoid of Ethnicity, region or religion during their campaign. They campaign based on what the person has done, his track records and manifestos.

But sadly, knowing how deep Nigeria is divided currently, you choose to bring this primitive and dinosaur antics in our politics.

It is very unfortunate. You have gone beyond constructive criticism to now inciting regions just to score cheap points.

You have to watch it because posterity will judge today's event!. Peter Obi.
Politics / Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by 1TripleC: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear Reno Omokri.

For a long time now, you've played a critics to my aspirations as a presidential candidate under labor party.

I want to tell you that as a leader, I welcome criticism. Any leader who is not ready to accept criticism should step aside.

As a past governor of Anambra state, I experienced criticism too. I never jailed or arrested anyone for that. You can go and verify.

Mr. Reno, what you're doing currently is beyond criticism. For your information, I'm not the current president neither am I the vice.

I will advise you to focus on your candidate and market him. I was a vice presidential candidate under Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 Election. He is a man I respect and love so much. Till this day, you've never seen me speak against him because I respect him.

You are someone who've travelled to different countries and experience how Election campaign is done. You've lived in US, Canada and Europe.

There, they devoid of Ethnicity, region or religion during their campaign. They campaign based on what the person has done, his track records and manifestos.

But sadly, knowing how deep Nigeria is divided currently, you choose to bring this primitive and dinosaur antics in our politics.

It is very unfortunate. You have gone beyond constructive criticism to now inciting regions just to score cheap points.

You have to watch it because posterity will judge today's event!. Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Events / Salah Ram Climbs Above Roof Of 2 Storey Building by 1TripleC: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Something strange has been seen in Lagos state where a ram was spotted on top of the roof of a two-storey building.

A video shows the animal moving about on the roof, but it is not known how it got there. Some say it is running and that it climbed by itself.

It is not known if it has been rescued. Reacting to the video, @mr__landlordd said: "You no suppose eat this kind of ram again, e get why."

Politics / Re: Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today by 1TripleC: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
More

Politics / Re: Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today by 1TripleC: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prince111111:
you go wait timorere Man
Nairaland / General / Re: Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) by 1TripleC: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
sekem:
Double meat.
You cannt eat the antelope cos the snake venom is already in it's meat. Its dangerous
Politics / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today by 1TripleC: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2022
The rally is about to kick off

More pictures loading

1 Like

Politics / David Hundeyin Comes Hard On Reno Omokri by 1TripleC: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Reaction to Reno's call to hold Peter Obi responsible,David has this to say

Politics / Re: Obedients To Get Paid In IMO By An Obidient by 1TripleC: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Later on these sponsors will ask Peter obi to give them projects for their support, projects they won't execute. And the corruption cycle continues
Biko we need someone that can carry the financial burdens of his election by himself and not depend on mercenaries that will Hijack his government with ridiculous demands
Did he sign any agreement with him?.Please stop being pained and commend good things when you see them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Obedients To Get Paid In IMO By An Obidient by 1TripleC: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
triple996:
You Neva even enter corruption done they show. Nawaooo
How??

1 Like

Politics / Obedients To Get Paid In IMO By An Obidient by 1TripleC: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2022
������������

Special Announcement!!!

WE WILL BRAND YOUR CAR FOR FREE AND PAY YOU MONTHLY!!!

Join us as we commence a brand new publicity project for our incoming Peter Obi

This is for IMO State Residents only. Call or send a DM now!!! Jonjude Okere

#brandyourcar4obi
#PeterObi
#PeterIsBetter

Cc: Chiddie Anyasodo

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

1 Like

Politics / Forces Behind Peter Obi in The North by 1TripleC: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country. A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots?

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Business / The Man Behind The Young Motors by 1TripleC: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Many people have heard of The Young Shall Grow Motors, a leading long-distance luxurious transport company in Nigeria with over 500 luxurious buses which moves to and fro on Nigerian roads. But not many know Chief Vincent Amaechi Obianodo, The owner of this giant transport company who started life as a vulcanizer and a bus conductor In Kano State.

Chief Vincent Obianodo was born on August 10, 1947, in Umueze village, Neni in Anambra State. He spent his early life in his hometown and when he became a teenager, he discovered that he had nothing to show or rely on, then he moved to Kano state in search of greener pastures and a better life. In Kano state, Chief Vincent Obianodo learnt how to fix punctured tyres and became perfect at it (a time when few people could do it), hence he had a lot of customers queuing up to fix tyres for their bicycles, motorbikes, and vehicles.

Chief Vincent Obianodo continued fixing tyres just for a few more years before he decided to go into the transportation business as a bus conductor. This was what he did until 1972 when he had gathered enough money to buy his bus. After acquiring maximum knowledge on how the transportation business works, he then decided to stop working as a bus conductor and he acquired a mini-bus to ply from Enugu to Onitsha route.

As his business grew, In 1973 he relocated his business operations from Onitsha to Lagos and ventured into a more developed transport business, which he started with two locally built Mercedes Benz 911 buses. After seven years of operating in Lagos, the number of buses he owned increased from 2 to 40 alongside his transport business. He also engaged in the delivery of goods which also boosted the success of his business.

Chief Vincent Obianodo’s exceptional customer service delivery also got many people patronizing his transport business and by 1978, he decided to expand his business further by opening up a new interstate route, plying from Lagos to Onitsha to Owerri. He also bought a Mercedes Benz 0362 luxury bus for this purpose. This expansion gained his business more fame and within 6 years, his number of buses grew to 150. Owing to the success of the business, Chief Vincent Incorporated his business in 1984 so he could fully cover every possible part of Nigeria, as a leading inter-state luxury bus company.

Today, The Young Shall Grow Motors is one of the largest luxury bus companies in Nigeria with more than 500 buses that ply almost every route in Nigeria as well as other west African countries like Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali and The Benin Republic.

Chief Vincent Obianodo success doesn’t stop at transportation, it also includes other sectors like Hospitality, Oil and Gas, Real estate etc.

Conclusion: Anyone can achieve anything If they are not just smart, but also take advantage of opportunities whenever they are present.

Politics / Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by 1TripleC: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Jesse25:
A petition to Ban Reno Omokri from twitter petition at change.org hit 12k signature

https://twitter.com/Owenjesse8/status/1545168072163659776?t=xUTVjnUWWOd5mJjpC3HTdQ&s=19
Petition link

https://www.change.org/p/ban-reno-omokri-from-twitter-just-like-trump-was-banned?recruiter=1157379600&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=e415aa30-0fe3-11eb-a5da-3d07491e6160&share_bandit_exp=initial-33868228-en-GB

Segalink know why he kept silent for some time now youths are not smiling cheesy

Reno Omokri, The Manipulative Emotional Blackmailer!

“Who first shared Peter Obi's picture printed on a Muslim mat and made it go viral? Reno

Who used the mat and picture and tried to instigate a Muslim Vs Christian fight with arguments on tolerance and intolerance that even led to Peter Obi making a disclaimer? Reno

Who started the false story of Peter Obi leaving PDP to join NNPP? Reno

Who edited a picture of Peter obi and Kwankwaso and came up with the false story that Peter Obi is trying to sideline Kwankwaso in "his own party"? Reno

Who is trying so hard to make Peter Obi look merely like an Igbo project? Reno

Who is the one trying to gaslight Peter Obi's supporters by emotionally blackmailing them and accusing them of Cyberbullying? Reno

Just this recent interview that Peter Obi granted with Arise news in which he used a driver-pilot analogy to explain how we need to start hiring the right and qualified candidate for the job without the primitive consideration of tribe and religion. . . who is trying to turn his analogy upside down to cause tension and division between Muslims in the North and Christians in the South by playing a mind game on the Northerners even to the extent of making the post in the Hausa language? Reno

Who will come out to still post pictures of himself and Peter Obi and make videos claiming to be Peter Obi's friend? Reno

Who is the man that claims to be a Christian Pastor yet does not believe that Jesus is God? Reno

What is the best word that we can use to describe the person and actions of Reno Omokri?

Please, if you have an idea, help me. . .”

— Fr Kelvin Ugwu �
#EOB
Politics / Re: 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? by 1TripleC: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
angry While I'm certain my preferred candidate won't win, I'm very eager in casting my vote for Peter Obi / Baba Ahmed..

And I urge everyone to get their PVC, and vote their choice!
Agbado supporter spotted
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 1TripleC: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Politics / Re: Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison by 1TripleC: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But we were told that he was moved to a different facility.
But...

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Want A VP Candidate That Can Correct Me When Am Wrong - Peter Obi by 1TripleC: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Newslink:
Peter Obi, Labour Party’s presidential candidate speaks on choice of Senator Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed as his running mate

I want a much younger and competent Vice presidential candidate with fresh ideas, someone that can say Mr President you are wrong - Peter Obi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-4aKEFejA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfqfeAOAvkF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/peter-obi-set-to-unveil-datti-baba-ahmed-as-vp-candidate/

But that was why Wike was rejected....You are not a Nigerian Peter....Lead Peter(LP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.