Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Labour Party Chieftain Says Party Is Ready To Negotiate With Wike by 1TripleC: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
The South must win
Health / Nigerian Man Breaks Medical Record In USA by 1TripleC: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbo Man Breaks Medical Record in USA

Dr Uchechi Iweala the Son of Dr. Okonjo Iweala, Breaks Medical Record In USA

Dr Uchechi Iweala has become the first to perform a robotic spinal surgery in Maryland, USA.

The Abia born surgeon, who hails from Ohuhu in Umuahia North LGA, is the son Dr Okonjo Iweala.

By this feat he has broken medical record in far away United States.

Dr Uchechi Iweala, successfully performed a navigated lumbar spinal fusion using a robot, the first in the history of mankind in USA

Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Says Party Is Ready To Negotiate With Wike by 1TripleC: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
A chieftain of the Labour Party, Mr Valentine Ozigbo, has said the party’s leadership is making plans to woo the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, and other aggrieved members of the Peoples Democratic Party and All Progressives Congress leaders to support the party’s presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi, ahead of the 2023 general election.

Ozigbo, who was the governorship candidate of the PDP in the Anambra State governorship election, stressed that the LP would be ready to enter into an alliance with Wike, and some other willing state governors to gain their support for Obi’s presidential bid in their respective states.

He spoke on the sidelines of the Labour Party’s stakeholders’ meeting, in Awka, on Friday and urged the electorate to shun vote trading and vote for Obi because he could solve the humanitarian problems facing the country, such as youth unemployment, poverty, ethnic restiveness and insecurity.

He said, “It has become clear that Peter Obi is the choice of every segment of the Nigerian populace for the presidency of this country in the coming election. It is now incumbent on us to let those who don’t have the influence of the social media, who are influenced by money, learn that the little money they get that will not last for two weeks is not enough to sacrifice the whole of the next four years; that if they are in a position to resist the money, they should resist it, but, if they can’t resist it, they should take the money and vote wisely.

“Now, let me say this. We are open to discussing with other parties. Naturally, we will like to see the Labour Party in the entirety of the Senate, House of Reps and state assemblies. That should be our first option.” Punch

Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by 1TripleC: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
An Anglican priest of the Nnewi Diocese in Anambra State, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, has resigned his position as a priest of the church.

Lotanna, a lawyer from Mbanagu Otolo Nnewi, stated in his resignation letter that he received a divine mandate to float a movement in support of polygamy.

He claimed that the movement, which would be called “Gideonites” was aimed at encouraging polygamy, with a vision to reducing the rate of sexual sins in society.

He also said the place of worship would be called “Gideonites Temple.”

He pointed out that polygamy is not a sin, contrary to what is generally being preached.

According to him, what God hates is divorce of any type, and sleeping with another man’s wife.

He insisted that God desired men to even marry more than one wife, instead of going for someone’s wife or ladies they were not married to.

He said he had taken his time to discover the truth the church had hidden from members for a long time, adding that it was high time people were told the truth.

His colleagues expressed shock at Lotanna’s action, saying that they never expected such.

Lotanna ordained an Anglican priest on December 22, 2019, at Cathedral Church of St. Mary’s Uruagu, Nnewi, is married to Chinyere Abigail, who hails from Umuogbu village Achara in Awka North of Anambra State.

No official reaction yet from the Anglican Diocese of Nnewi about the development, as the diocese is busy with the activities of its 2022 synod.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/11/anglican-priest-resigns-to-form-polygamous-movement/amp/

24 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by 1TripleC: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga? Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies speak for him.
Simple task.prove him wrong so he won't campaign again
Foreign Affairs / Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by 1TripleC: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nefort:
Talking like a typical Nigerian who always insult while communicating.
And what the man wrote wasn't an insult? MODERN SLAVE

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Does the Queen deserve to be mourn by Africans? by 1TripleC: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Queen had visited Nigeria sometime in 1956, signed some papers with a man named Louis Odumegwu .O, took (borrowed) a three full plane load of money belonging to a Bank called ACB, money was over 500billion pounds at that time, masterminded a war afterwards, during that war, destroyed all documents containing the deal (money borrowed) with the said man, about a year after eliminating the said man. Mr Louis was eliminated by the Queen.

We shall give full details on this, why Britain and others have worked against the creation of a country with name Biafra.

Britain was 70% built with money and resources borrowed from the said nation (Biafra). People must understand, the Queen had committed a lot of atrocities in the past, a country which should be the richest in the world today, is currently being kept under the carpet. But remember the expositions in the past? In no time, this country would be declared, these money would be returned. These are facts you won’t see anywhere near the google or Wikipedia. The mainstream is controlled by the agendists. You must be aware of this.
Anonymous

As long as Anonymous remains? The right thing shall be done.
Politics / Does the Queen deserve to be mourn by Africans? by 1TripleC: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2022
“YOUR MAJESTY, the British officials in Nigeria are fully aware of all these. They know that we are injured and deeply grieved people and had been cruelly treated by our erstwhile fellow citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The British officials not only knew the crux of the matter, but they also encouraged Northern Nigeria to carry out and execute their nefarious plan against us.

They are angry with Biafra because Biafra categorically refused to remain as part of the Nigeria federation and political unit only to be trampled upon, discriminated against and hated, ruthlessly exploited and denied her rights and privileges, and slaughtered whenever it suited the whims and caprices of the favoured people of Northern Nigeria.

To add insult to injury, Your Majesty’s Britannic Government, instead of being neutral in our quarrels or finding ways and means to mediate and bring peace to the two countries, has now taken it upon herself to supply military aid to Nigeria to help them defeat and subjugate Biafra.

It is simply staggering for a Christian country like Britain to help a Moslem country militarily to crush another Christian country like Biafra. This is just too much for me, Your Gracious Majesty, this act of unfriendliness and treachery by the British Government towards the people of Republic of Biafra who, as Eastern Nigerians, had so much regard for Britain and British people.

In the circumstance, Your Majesty, I no longer wish to wear the garb of the British Knighthood. British fair play, British justice, and the Englishman’s word of honour which Biafra loved so much and cherished have become meaningless to Biafrans in general and to me in particular. Christian Britain has shamelessly let down Christian Biafra.

I love the Republic of Biafra very dearly and pray that, by grace of God, she may remain and continue to grow and live and always act like a truly Christian country for all times.

I am, your Majesty

Yours Most Respectfully

(AKANU IBIAM)”

[HISTORY]

1 Like

Politics / All Our Members Are moving To Labour Party,Benue Chairman Laments by 1TripleC: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
There are fears that the APC might be non-existent in Benue soon.

A ruling party chieftain in the north-central state says virtually all the APC members have moved to Labour Party.

“Our staunch members are defecting daily,” Anthony Obekpa lamented.

Labour Party ✅

©️Legitnews

Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri | by 1TripleC: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Femi Fani-Kayode Shares Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri | #IgbereTV

Politics / Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by 1TripleC: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dear Reno, as Obidients, We deal with Facts....

As promised, We engaged an independent twitter followership audit platform to analyse Reno's twitter followers and that of Peter Obi.

Reno has over half a million FAKE FOLLOWERS.... This comes up to over 30% of his followers.

Peter has only about 10% fake followers - Reno has admitted publicly that these fake followers are products of his days of managing Peter Obi's platform.

We are very sure that they will pay millions to manipulate this data but we have already taken screenshots and are pleased to make them public first.

Reno Omokri lacks Technological know how...

He should know that the Peter Obi movement is powered by Smart Young Computer Scientists who will expose him if he dares talk about fake twitter followers.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am Reno's biggest nightmare. He should stop sending people to beg us while continuing to insult our Next President. We will expose him beyond his Twitter falsehood. There are more things we are investigating - he should wait for us.

After him, we will start exposing all the enemies of progress - e go loud.

1 Like

Politics / Obedients Exposes Reno's Fake Followers With Evidence by 1TripleC: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dear Reno, as Obidients, We deal with Facts....

As promised, We engaged an independent twitter followership audit platform to analyse Reno's twitter followers and that of Peter Obi.

Reno has over half a million FAKE FOLLOWERS.... This comes up to over 30% of his followers.

Peter has only about 10% fake followers - Reno has admitted publicly that these fake followers are products of his days of managing Peter Obi's platform.

We are very sure that they will pay millions to manipulate this data but we have already taken screenshots and are pleased to make them public first.

Reno Omokri lacks Technological know how...

He should know that the Peter Obi movement is powered by Smart Young Computer Scientists who will expose him if he dares talk about fake twitter followers.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am Reno's biggest nightmare. He should stop sending people to beg us while continuing to insult our Next President. We will expose him beyond his Twitter falsehood. There are more things we are investigating - he should wait for us.

After him, we will start exposing all the enemies of progress - e go loud.

1 Like

Politics / Obidatti Predicted By A Twitter User In 2020 by 1TripleC: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
If indeed God rules in the affairs of men

Then this is one of those occasions

This prediction was made in 2020

It was on Peter Obi's birthday

Now let us say you don't believe in all those gods and all kinds of stuff....

Take a closer look at the Obidient movement and how it is gaining momentum

It's unusual

From leaving PDP to an unknown party without structure

To becoming a contending force in the 2023 presidential elections

There is something about the #Obidient movement that defies logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Politics / Umahi Declares Support For Obi, Says He Likes What Obi Is Doing by 1TripleC: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, on Friday, swiftly made a U-turn on his earlier stance on the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

This was as Umahi said he would stage an attention-grabbing reception for the former Governor of Anambra State, adding that “I like what Peter Obi is doing.”

Umahi stated this in an interview on Arise TV, on Friday, and expressed his admiration for the activities of Obi as the 2023 general elections draw nearer.

Umahi further described Obi as a friend and debunked ever saying that Obi would not get any vote in the All Progressives Congress-controlled Ebonyi State.

Read also Federal Government Launches Action Plan To End Statelessness

Umahi, “I never in all my outings and utterances mentioned Peter Obi.

“Peter Obi is my friend, I’m going to host him in Ebonyi State and I will host him publicly,

“I like what he’s doing, and it’s very encouraging.”

Recalled that Umahi was quoted in the past to have said Obi would not get any vote in the state.

He denied making such comments and accused the Peoples Democratic Party, in his state, of masterminding such narratives. Punch

Politics / Re: Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State by 1TripleC: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2022
OP pls education area was not covered....I know he did well there,I was a Corp member serving at Ojoto then

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by 1TripleC: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Talks About Only The Problems? by 1TripleC: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

I KNEW THAT MOMENT OP.OBI IS COMPLETELY VACANT AND WELL DESERVED HIS ORDINARY PASS
Just a page article and you Can't read? No wonder you are not supporting him
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Talks About Only The Problems? by 1TripleC: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
T9ksy:
Op, you are right - the moment Peter Obi aka motivational speaker said there's nothing wrong with our constitution, I switched off
Read the article before commenting...Agbado
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Talks About Only The Problems? by 1TripleC: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=nazicartel post=116084375]Wetin you want make e talk ?[/quote
I am sure you didn't read the post
Politics / Peter Obi Talks About Only The Problems? by 1TripleC: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi’s Solution

✍️ By Yinka Festus Adb

Everytime I read people say Peter Obi is only talking about the problems and not the solutions, I get confused.

Is it that you don't listen to the man at all or you don't listen attentively because of your bias or you are just an outright mischief maker who tells lies to score points?

Obi's philosophies and ideologies have never been hidden because he is always talking about it.

For example, he talks about our crumbling economy and budget deficits and he is clear about PRUDENCE as a key factor to solving it.

Swear you have never heard Obi talk about prudence in governance as a key to turning things around.

He talks about how our culture of waste is killing our economy persistently; about how he used prudence to manage Anambra State such that he was able to win the award of "The Least Indebted State" from the Debt Management Office and left N75 billion for his successor - something no Governor have ever done in Nigeria.

He talks about the crashing Naira and how it is due to the fact that we consume more than we produce.

He was the one who invented the "CONSUMPTION TO PRODUCTION" mantra as the way out.

Can you swear you've never heard Obi saying something about consumption to production before?

He talks about out how the North with its vast land and human resources can be our agricultural hub. This is what he talks about whenever he is talking about Netherlands making $100 billion from agricultural exports.

The problem is you'll be more keen about the 100 billion dollars figures so you can Google and fact check him than hear his agriculture and northern talk

Lol

He talks about Industrialization and SMEs.

He talks about Education and Health.

He talks about creating jobs by massive agriculture and industrialization.

He talks about how reducing unemployment figures which can reduce insecurity by nearly 50% making it easier for security agencies to deal with the remnants.

He talks about how he will address genuine agitation by dialogue while the recalcitrant criminal elements will be dealt with decisively.

While we await his manifestos and policy documents during campaigns, please note that Obi have been talking about solutions to our problems but you are the one listening only to pick figures that you can type on Google to factcheck and bring here to call him a liar.

You'll rather pick the $100 billion of his Netherlands agriculture talks for factchecking than hear the part he says northern Nigeria having capacity to do same and more.

You are the one not listening.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Facts About Second Niger Bridge by 1TripleC: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Stu!p post ever on Nairaland Internet Forum
Sense is far from you
Politics / Re: Facts About Second Niger Bridge by 1TripleC: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Take this to front page .Some say it's Buharis legacy.Ignorance is bad

1 Like

Politics / Facts About Second Niger Bridge by 1TripleC: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Facts about 2nd Niger Bridge.

1. The Bridge is not Being Constructed by the federal government. It’s a PPP Project which the federal contributes a tiny fraction.

2.The 2nd Niger Bridge was to Cost about N160 billion but was reviewed by the Buhari administration and increased to 400billion.
400billion for a 1.6km bridge? Lol.

3. Started in 2012, project was launched in 2014 and should have been completed in 2017, but worked stopped for 31 months by buhari administration in 2015, & completion date was moved to 2019 but still wasn't completed until covid happened in 2020, so completion was moved to 2022.

4. Federal government share of the Cost is 20%. Jonathan through the Sure-P paid N21.2billion including N7billion for the completion of preparatory work (Phase 1).

5. 38% of the work was done as at Jan 2015, 1year after the launch.

6 Buhari’s Govt Paid N2billion when he came to power and paid another N3.05Billion when 2018 budget was approved.

7 Work under Buhari began in 2017 at the site and about 12% was completed before covid bringing the total completed work to about 50%

8. Jonathan Govt have paid 71% of federal government share of the cost, While Buhari’s govt is to pay 29%.

9. Anambra and Delta state government paid a fraction of 20% for the project.

10. Julius Berger, the Major Contractor and Construction company will put Toll Gate on Completion of the Bridge to cover their cost.

11. The Construction Company is Funding 60% of the Project and the People using the Bridge will bear the cost via Toll Charges.

The real People building the Bride are Nigerians that will use the Bridge, as they will repay the cost to Julius Berge

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by 1TripleC: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

What nonsense zombie obidient?

Has Peter Obi made his Anambra great first?

The same Peter Obi who was in Jonathan's administration and even chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies who couldn't manage it nor want to return it?

The fact that Lagos is the new abroad shows why Tinubu needs to be the President. Meanwhile, if not for the people flocking into Lagos to thin Lagos resources the more, Lagos would have developed even more than what we have now.
Do you even think?
The Lagos immigrants contribute much to her development.
Tinubu gave us Buhari .
Alpha beta is milking Lagos.
Your shame de shame me.
Suffer head
Politics / Re: Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March by 1TripleC: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Throwback:

You don't have a memory.

You think my name is Throwback for nothing?

Charlie boy was paid to campaign against Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.

https://guardian.ng/news/deji-adeyanju-accuses-charly-boy-of-collecting-money-to-campaign-against-atiku/
You that have a memory ,how come you believe that clown cashvist who thinks everyone is like him

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March by 1TripleC: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Throwback:
Charlie the cashtivist that was caught napping by Deji.
Too much Agbado no good oo

20 Likes

Politics / Re: Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March by 1TripleC: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pic

Politics / Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March by 1TripleC: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Charlie my man

1 Like

Politics / Enugu Pdp Guber Flag Bearer Joins Obidient Movement by 1TripleC: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
This was captured in the poster as Enuguans are completely obidient,pdp is afraid of losing

Sports / Africa Super League Launched by 1TripleC: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2022
BREAKING NEWS, OFFICIAL AND CONFIRMED!

CAF President Patrice Motsepe has officially launched the Africa Super League!

CAF President Patrice Motsepe announced the Africa Super League (a new African club competition) is expected to generate about 200 million dollars yearly.

While half of the amount (100 million dollars) shall be shared between participating clubs, the other half shall be invested in football development across Africa, with each of CAF's 54 member associations expected to receive at least one million dollars yearly as contribution to youth and football development.

"Our intention is to use 100 million dollars as prize money every year in the ASL, and the club that wins gets 11.5 million dollars," Motsepe said.

Thanks to the Super League, CAF shall also be able to increase the prize money of the men's and women's CAF Champions League.

Participating clubs must have a women's team and an academy.

The competition is set to begin in August 2023 with 24 clubs from 16 countries, with 197 matches.

#AdeDivine

Politics / Calabar is obidient by 1TripleC: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
This is just wow

Politics / Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by 1TripleC: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
We Are Not Obidients In Enugu - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, a renowned Archbishop of the Anglican Church of Nigeria, Enugu Ecclesiastical Province, Most Rev’d Dr. E.O Chukwuma (OON) has lashed out at the candidates and supporters of the Labour Party in Nigeria saying Enugu State people would never be part of their controversial “Obidients” mantra.

According to report, Archbishop Chukwuma who said this on Thursday at Eziokwe Village, Ndiagu Akpugo, Nkanu West local government area of Enugu State during the burial ceremony of a former Military Administrator of Osun and Abia states, Colonel Anthony Obi (rtd), stressed that political parties should refine their paths with people-oriented programmes that could lift the country out of poverty.

“Let me say this in clear terms: we are not Obidient in Enugu State, and we’ll never be. The people of the state are under umbrella and better off with the PDP. Our people should vote for the PDP in Enugu State. The parties in Nigeria must go and refine themselves and prepare for a better Nigeria".
We in his church are more obidient than Yusuf Datti sef

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.