Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Fashion / Indomie Generation Won't Know About This Wwar by 1TripleC: 7:20pm On May 27, 2022
One if the best foot wears ...please bring it back

1 Like

Politics / Peter Obi Opens Up On Why He Left PDP by 1TripleC: 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
"I came to offer my services to Nigerians free of charge through the Platform of PDP, but PDP decided to sell it to the highest bidder, I did not steal government money and I have no intentions of stealing it in the future. Nigerians have suffered so much as a result of this type of politics of buying political offices. This is the reason why Nigerians can not hold their leaders accountable for failure, because they have sold their right to good governance over a morsel of bread. I left PDP in other to change this narrative"

—Peter Obi.

#nkanutv
Politics / How True Is This by 1TripleC: 9:43am On May 24, 2022
1.5 Trillion Naira
Traced to a personal account of NIMASA DG..
Politics / Enugu State Pdp Primary Election Winners by 1TripleC: 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
The final list of the winners in Enugu state pdp primary election held yesterday

������������������

Enugu State House Of #Assembly

Engr Magnus Edeh ------- #Aninri State Constituency

Hon Jane Eneh ------- #Awgu North State Constituency

Hon Chukwuobasi J. -------- #Awgu South State Constituency

Rt. Barr. Chima E. Obieze ------- #Ezeagu State Constituency

Hon Okey Mbah -------- #Nkanu East State Constituency

Hon Amaka Ugwueze -------- #Isi Uzo StateConstituency

Rt. Hon Ezenta Ezeani ------- #Igbo-Etiti East State Constituency

Engr Chukwuebuka Ugwu ----- #Igbo-Etiti West State Constituency

Hon Mrs Ngozi Ezeja ---- #Igbo-Eze North State Constituency 1

Hon Obe Clifford ------ #Igbo-Eze North State Constituency 2

#Hon_Vitus_Okechi -------- #Igbo-Eze South State Constituency

Barr Onah Christy ------- #Nsukka East State Constituency

Hon Amos Agbo ------- #Nsukka West State Constituency

Hon Jack Solomon --- #Udenu State Constituency

Rt. Hon Uche Ugwu ---- #Udi North State Constituency

Hon Sam Ngene ----- #Enugu south

Hon Okechukwu Aneke ------ #Udi South State Constituency

Hon Chukwuma Ekweme ------ #Uzo Uwani State Constituency

#HOUSE_OF_REPRESENTATIVES

Agwu/Aninri/Oji: ------ Anayo Onwuegbu

Igbo eze north/Udenu:------ Engr Simon Atigwe

Enugu East/ Isi uzo: ---- Prince Cornelius Nnaji

Enugu north /south :. ------ HON OFOR Chukwuegbo

Udi/Eziagu. : ------ Festus Uzor

Nkanu East/West : -- Pharm Hon. Nnolim Nnaji

Nsukka/Igboeze South : ------ Engr Vita Abba

#IgboEtiti/#UzoUwani : ------ Hon.Martins #Oke

Congratulations to them
Politics / Re: 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates by 1TripleC: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Dapson73:
Good development.

Bad news for the haters.

Yoruba amaka
AMAKA is Igbo na
Politics / Re: Did Tinubu Hire 'Russian Hackers' To Influence Social Media? by 1TripleC: 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Fighting dirty I guess

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by 1TripleC: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
Nairaland has lost its value because of people like this. Each time I open comment sections all is see is ethnic bitterness in people's comments.It makes me feel that actually we shouldn't be one Nigeria because everyone is busy defending everyone's region or ethnic group, however doing everything possible to bring down another group. If the authorities in charge of this forum doesn't make moves to stop these hate writings,I see more people losing interest here.

1 Like

Politics / Is There An Attempt To Eliminate Mr Peter Obi by 1TripleC: 9:23am On May 11, 2022
I came across this post by Anonymous on Facebook. Just wondering if it's a joke.

Politics / Stop Shaking Your Head-wike by 1TripleC: 6:41pm On May 08, 2022
Saw this video of Governor Wike telling a high ranking chief to stop shaking his head .It was very embarrassing.
Travel / Re: In Spain You Can Only Take Your Mum And Dad With You by 1TripleC: 11:08am On May 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

he can only legally bring his spouse, child and parent (from.65 years and over) to come and legally live with him in spain...thats the law...

of course, visiting can be arranged for other family members..but he knows you people will not go back..
So he can't find something for them to do?
Travel / Re: In Spain You Can Only Take Your Mum And Dad With You by 1TripleC: 11:07am On May 01, 2022
obyrich:
What is he doing in Spain?
A Jobber
Travel / In Spain You Can Only Take Your Mum And Dad With You by 1TripleC: 10:32am On May 01, 2022
There is this my cousin who is super rich .He has spent over 18 years there. Anytime you ask him to help take any member of our family including his siblings out,his reply will always be that Spanish laws does not allow that except for biological parents.please how true is this?
Celebrities / Tekno Saved Davido's Career At A Point by 1TripleC: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tekno brought me back when I didn’t have a hit song for almost a year – Davido spills:::::::: | #Penchatnews

Sensational singer, David Adeleke known simply as Davido has given due credit to his fellow singer Tekno for reviving his career at the moment he needed it most.

According to Davido, he didn’t have any hit song for almost a year until Tekno came along and brought him back to the spot light.

He revealed that his hit song, ‘IF’ was written by Tekno but that Tekno insisted that he wanted Davido to record it.

Davido disclosed this to Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Bounce Radio program.

Davido stated:

“Till date I am still grateful to Tekno. Tekno brought me back, I didn’t have a hit for almost a year. Tekno wrote the song “IF” and he wanted me to record the song. He wanted me to do it because I am a good guy”.
Business / Who Else Got This Text by 1TripleC: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Dear, we need someone to help us grow our business and earn 20000 NGN to 80000 NGN per day, if interested just click: /17404085481
Politics / Igbo Have One Of The Highest Voting Capacity In Nigeria by 1TripleC: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2022
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!! To make our dreams comes true..
#God bless Igbos
#God bless Peter Obi

6 Likes

Politics / An Enugu Born Politician Joins The Presidential Race.do You Know Him? by 1TripleC: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
His name is Barr. Emma Nwodo from Ukehe in Igbo-Etiti LGA, Enugu State, He just purchased PDP Presidential form costing N40m

Investment / Has Bet9ja Crashed? by 1TripleC: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have been trying to log in since yesterday but keep getting funny maintenance messages displayed on its site

Education / Re: See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School by 1TripleC: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Impossible position judging by the positions per subject
Career / Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by 1TripleC: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
2milla can't open a pharmacy unless you meant patent medical store

1 Like

Education / Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by 1TripleC: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know it can only be Toyin Tofade.

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

But when you talk about crime...
Hush puppies come to mind
Food / The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by 1TripleC: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
These seems cheap to me compared to the amount I buy them in Enugu state.I bought the tomatoes/pepper for #400 and fish for#400 here in a local market in Ogun

Politics / Re: Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP by 1TripleC: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
PDP will not zone it there,and by the way who in the SS can be competitive to even clinch the presidency. Peter Obi?

So Peter obi is now from SS just in an attempt to show your hatred for a region
Culture / Hooligans Now Masquerades In Enugu State by 1TripleC: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omaba festival is one of the cultural celebrations done in Enugu state , South East Nigeria.Edem Ani Nsukka is not left out in this . Usually masquerades come out along roads where they are cheered by passersby.The highest they would do is scare the onlookers away with okro stems . However it's not so again as hoodlums who know nothing about tradition has taken over using the opportunity to cause mayhem if anyone tries not to give them enough money.A case study is that of Eden Ani where it's their turn this year to celebrate the festival. Just on Saturday a man who normally should be respected as an elder was brutally beaten for not giving them money and another man had his head broken.This is why alot now abhors tradition as it's turned upside down by rascals.Neither Christianity nor Islamn or African traditional religion is safe anymore.All has failed us.[color=#770077][/color]

Foreign Affairs / Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by 1TripleC: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A
lol...this your nawao
Politics / Re: How True Is This by 1TripleC: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2022
And Buhari is the minister of petroleum ooo
Politics / How True Is This by 1TripleC: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
I just saw this in my friends status

Politics / Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by 1TripleC: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
Elections are not won on social media.
Elections are not won with sentiment

Elections are won by people who have sacrificed their time, gain amassed experience and lastly can command a great deal of people.

BAT2023
So what are you doing here
Politics / Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1TripleC: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu, we love you and we are ready to do everything for you to win come 2023
Insha allah, you are ou incoming president. Haters are freed to go hang themselves or drink sniper to end their miserable lifes, no wailing from those useless and godforsaken pigs from land of rising crime can stop you, nah you we want and nah you me and my family go vote come 2023
May God continue to protect BAT, our incoming president
Illiterate

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by 1TripleC: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
mattmogan88:
This animal came to feed on my chicks last night, luckily i was still awake i wrestled with it before i finally killed it.

At first i thought it was a dangerous animal because of the eyes reflections on torchlight.

This is the first time am seeing this animal, i thought it was a bush cat till i did google imagine search.

The search labeled it as Rusty-spotted genet.

Who else has come across this animal??
It's called wild cat in my place
..feeds on chicken mostly at night...very edible if you can eat a cat
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by 1TripleC: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
U better move her from soulmate to bedmate,it will save u alot of stress
Baddest
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd by 1TripleC: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2021
And he cut my ticket with a draw yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.