Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Jokes Etc / Things That Make You Think Your Village People Are After You And Your Finances A by 1TripleC: 2:22pm On May 08
Things that make you think your village people are after you and your finances as a builderšŸ‘‡šŸ»

1.Baits/baiting- This one is worse if you are already an addict.Some don kuku bet their phones joinšŸ˜.

2.Multiple girlfriends/ sidechicks/hookup girls- These ones chop your money in subtle ways and you won't even complain since it's mixed with pleasure.

3.Data- social media videos- The ones that are fre*ks already, just keep buying and buying even when they are not generating anything with their phonesšŸ˜¢

4.Alkohol/smokes-/h*rd dr*gs-Addicts here are always in serious financial mess.You see guys selling their expensive property Kobo Kobo just to buy kush,sapele water and cošŸ˜.

5.Feike life- This is funny but but has put many in serious financial mess.You are buying iPhone, Gucci items and co just to belong even when your account is the state of Manchester unitedšŸ˜.

6.Online businesses- Many naive persons take unnecessary risk here and are defroded because of their greed.You want to use 20k to make 20milla šŸ˜..who is the owner of the money that love to throw it away that you are willing to chop from?šŸ˜ƒ.

Note: spellings are intentional

Add yours
šŸ–Šļøariri_Afrika
Culture / Village People Or You? by 1TripleC: 2:08pm On May 08
Things that make you think your village people are after you and your finances as a builderšŸ‘‡šŸ»

1.Bets/betting- This one is worse if you are already an addict.Some don kuku bet their phones joinšŸ˜

2.Multiple girlfriends/ sidechicks/hookup girls- These ones chop your money in subtle ways and you won't even complain since it's mixed with pleasure.

3.Data- social media videos- The ones that are freaks already just keep buying and buying even when they are not generating anything with their phonesšŸ˜¢

4.Alcohol/smokes-/hard dr*gs-Addicts here are always in serious financial mess.You see guys selling their expensive property Kobo Kobo just to buy kush,sapele water and cošŸ˜.
5.Fake life- This is funny but but has put many in serious financial mess.You are buying iPhone, Gucci items and co just to belong even when your account is the state of Manchester unitedšŸ˜.

6.Online businesses- Many naive persons take unnecessary risk here and are defrauded because of their greed.You want to use 20k to make 20milla šŸ˜..who is the owner of the money that love to throw it away that you are willing to chop from?šŸ˜ƒ.
Add yours
šŸ–Šļøariri_Afrika

Culture / Re: Alaafinā€™s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by 1TripleC: 3:55pm On Apr 19
nobaga:
Rich people and old money do not announce themselves because they want peace of mind.

Poverty stricken barefoot wretch has to call attention of those who gave up on them or thought they are lost.

Ask Elon Musk bro...hes's one of the noisiest persons on Earth

Culture / Re: Alaafinā€™s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki by 1TripleC: 3:54pm On Apr 19
Ask Elon Musk bro...hes's one of the noisiest persons on Earthquote author=nobaga post=129524647]Rich people and old money do not announce themselves because they want peace of mind.

Poverty stricken barefoot wretch has to call attention of those who gave up on them or thought they are lost.[/quote]

Foreign Affairs / Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 1TripleC: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.
the time period from the middle of the month to the end of the month.
I dedicate Olodo by Ode to you!!!!
Crime / Ariri Yahoo Yahoo by 1TripleC: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
ARIRI YAHOOšŸš˜YAHOOšŸ¦

YAHOO(Yet Another Hierarchically Organised Oracle) is a felony that entails stealing money from other people(clients) online usually by tricks, scam, blackmail, bully or threats/intimidation with the use of voodoo or charm or performance of rituals as the newest methods since human brain effort(brainwashing or conviction) has become limited and less effective due to massive awareness.

My concern in this article is the effect of the activities of these frausters on the hustle psychology or condition of those whose source of hustling is legit.You hustle legitimately but the pressure coming from your Yahoo friends and family members are making you think twice about your hustle due to your inability to measure up with the *doings* of these guys during financial contributions or donations in community,churches, mosques, family.
Their flamboyant display of cash in clubs, ceremonies or functions are intimidating šŸ¤“.What about their exotic cars, costly apparels, latest and expensive phones and jewelryšŸ¤£? The pressure to join them since beating them has become difficult is highšŸ˜‰. You know displaying money and expensive items is a measure of wealth in this part of the world but you can't spend your hard earned money the way they do to avoid blaming your village people.Do it and damn the consequences keeps ringing bell in your head after veiwing the post they make to cover their pains so you think they are happy and wish to be like them when actually they wish they can come out of their predicamentšŸ˜“.The inculcated words/teachings of your parents/man of God on righteousness and life after here you hold so dear won't let you and even now the chances that you will hold on to them is becoming thinneršŸ˜…. You just wish you can be like themšŸ˜¢.
You have lost concentration on the hustle that is paying and depression has set in because you are in competition in your mind with those who do evil.Hope you will compete with them or wish to be like them when the repercussions that comes with the evil they have done starts manifesting because karma is a bitch? Have you pondered to ask how many of the men that were involved in money rituals and "Ogwu ego" THEN have flourishing sons and daughters or businesses NOW? You seem to forget nothing good comes easily.Even one of the good books says that wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.If your legit hustle isn't paying again, change strategy or change hustle environment or better change the hustle itself. Learn from those who are ahead of you in your area of hustle.Do it differently from the rest bearing in mind that providing solutions to people's problem fetches you money if the solutions are monetized. Stop losing your sanity over those who now wish they never did what you wish you are doing.

My name is Chukwuma Charles Chukwuma and I know that ariri akaria in Afrika but I choose to hustle legit by gathering little by little and not envy any Yahoo boy/girl.
šŸ–ŠļøChukwuma Charles Chukwuma (CCC)-ariri_Afrika

Business / Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1TripleC: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
What of James brown and Bobrisky
Health / Causes Of Unwanted Pregnancy Less Talked About by 1TripleC: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Dua Dua peoplešŸ˜„.....Do you know that:

1.A girl can have bleeding that she thinks is a period, but it's bleeding from ovulation? Ovulation is the monthly release of an egg from a girls ovaries. It is the time when she is most likely to get pregnant if she has sex.
2.That Ovulation can happen before the bleeding from a girl's period stops?
2.Ovulation can happen within a few days after a girl's period is over?-So if a girl has sex on the last day of her period and ovulates in the next few days, the sperm may still fertilize the egg.
šŸ–Šļøariri_Afrika
Health / Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by 1TripleC: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
bibianna:
He should get used to brushing twice a day and eating one bitter kola once a day.

These fruits can help too;
Garden egg
Watermelon and
Pawpaw.

He should also rinse and gargle his mouth after every meal.
bitter cola has plenty caffeine. It also causes erectile dysfunction

Food / Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by 1TripleC: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ostentatious article
Politics / Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by 1TripleC: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2023
I have never knew... With such blunder coming from you, you are just like Tinubu
Politics / Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by 1TripleC: 11:31am On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:
It's #488 in Lagos cos they know there's more population in eko than in other states in naija..yet despite the fact that kebbi was excised from old Kano state,they still claim Kano is still more populated than Lagos.

Dumb analysis!
It's proximity reasons not population. Ode!!

Nairaland / General / Re: Elon Musk's Organization To Role Out Robot Wife Late 2023 by 1TripleC: 10:42pm On May 17, 2023
These were AI generated

Politics / The Political Heroes Of The Black Race by 1TripleC: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2023
What crime was so cruel that it was impossible to forget?
ā€œThe nameless, little slave girl never screamed throughout the ordealā€

There have been so many unspeakable deeds of monstrous evil committed throughout history. But, there is a handful of crimes that defy imagination, let alone belief.

Sometimes a story can be so disturbing that even retelling of the events that had taken place long ago could be deeply traumatizing.

However painful, these stories must be told so that we are cognizant of the monster, lying in wait deep inside every human soul for the opportunity to rear its ugly head at the least expected moment.

We know all too well that once awakened, it is capable of committing unimaginable atrocities enshrouded in many intricate layers of justification, from religion to ideology.

Time and time again it has been demonstrated that sense of infallibility and forgetfulness of the past can easily unleash that lurking, hidden dark side of the merciless human soul.

While on the Emin Pasha Relief Expedition, led by renowned explorer Henry Morton Stanley, into central Africa during the late 19th Century, James Jameson, heir to the Jameson Irish whiskey empire, expressed his interest in seeing a much-rumored cannibalism firsthand.

To realize his psychopathic fantasy, he purchased a slave girl in preteens and coldbloodedly handed her over to local tribesmen who butchered her and then feasted on her flesh while she was still alive.

Worse yet, Jameson is said to have sketched out the gruesome scene, later turning his rough illustrations into a series of watercolors (the first picture below).

Although this expedition was seemingly intended to bring much-needed supplies to Emin Pasha, the governor of an Ottoman Turkish province in Sudan that was cut off by a bloody revolt, in fact, it had a more sinister agenda which was to annex more land for the Belgian Free State colony in the Congo.

Despite the varying details of the barbaric incident, Jamesonā€™s diary and the account of his translator on the expedition indicate that by June 1888, Jameson was in command of the rear column of the expedition at Ribakiba, a trading post deep in the Congo known for its cannibal population. During the journey, Jamesonā€™s right-hand man was Tippu Tip, a local slave trader and dealmaker.

What had taken place during the expedition became publicized when published by the New York Times, based on Assan Farranā€™s (a Sudanese translator on the journey) affidavit.

According to the witnesses, Tippu Tip, the slave trader, negotiated with the tribal chiefs of the village to purchase a young, slave girl, for whom Jameson reportedly paid six handkerchiefs.

According to Farran, the Sudanese translator, the chiefs told their villagers, ā€œThis is a present from a white man, who wishes to see her eaten.ā€

ā€œThe girl was tied to a tree,ā€ said Farran, ā€œthe natives sharpened their knives the while. One of them then stabbed her twice in the belly.ā€

In James Jamesonā€™s own diary he wrote, ā€œThree men then ran forward, and began to cut up the body of the girl; finally her head was cut off, and not a particle remained, each man taking his piece away down the river to wash it.ā€

Sadly, both Jamesonā€™s and his translatorā€™s accounts corroborate the fact that the little girl never screamed throughout her unimaginable ordeal.

ā€œThe most extraordinary thing was that the girl never uttered a sound, nor struggled, until she fell,ā€ wrote Jameson.

ā€œJameson, in the meantime, made rough sketches of the horrible scenes,ā€ recounted Farrad in his testimony. ā€œJameson afterward went to his tent, where he finished his sketches in watercolors.ā€

In his own diary, Jameson oddly doesnā€™t even fully deny making these drawings, writing, ā€œWhen I went home I tried to make some small sketches of the scene while still fresh in my memory.ā€

Shortly after the accusations about Jameson made their way to Stanley in 1888, Jameson died from a fever he had contracted, but not before writing a rebuttal of the incident.

Although admitting that he was present during the incident of cannibalism, he claimed that he had opposed it. He even acknowledged giving the handkerchiefs, but instead of payment, he claimed that they were given as gifts to the chiefs as a token of his appreciation for them being such generous hosts. His rebuttal seems rather absurd in hindsight, and as other members of the group would later attest to Jamesonā€™s rather low character.

Ironically, James Jameson never faced justice for his alleged crime. Despite the public outcry and the incident becoming a well-publicized scandal on a global scale, Jamesonā€™s family, with the help of the Belgian government, was able to cover up the horrific event. One positive outcome of this otherwise blood-curdling crime was that this expedition became the last of its kind in Africa.

If it had not been for the diary of a psychopathic whiskey heir and his honest translator, the world would have never learned the harrowing story of that nameless, little slave girl who had been so barbarically slaughtered just to satisfy the insatiable curiosity of a bloodthirsty monster disguised as a human being.

Nota bene:

After seeing an unabashed torrent of explicit and implicit racist remarks, I am compelled to explain to those who have, genuine or feigned, difficulty understanding the purpose of this post.

First, this is NOT a post on cannibalism nor African culture. This story is about Jameson!

Second, there is nothing in the post that could be, implicitly or expilicitly, interpreted as condoning cannibalism or the tribesmen! The tribesmen are, indeed, culpable in the act of brutally murdering the slave girl. But, their puppetmaster was Jameson who paid the slave trader to orchestrate the heinous show.

Jameson knew all too well what would happen to the girl at the hands of the cannibals. Jameson was aware of the fact that what would take place in that jungle village was utterly barbaric, inhumane, immoral, and last but least a punishable crime.

Third, neither my post nor responses to comments implied anything to be interpreted as: since the tribesmenā€™s culture allowed cannibalism, they should be automatically cleared of any wrongdoing.

In the incident, there were two sides; one knew that cannibalism was wrong, and the other considered it perfectly okay so much so that, in that region, some cannibalistic practices were performed as part of religious rituals. These are NOT my personal views but facts.

It was Jamesonā€™s responsibility to prevent the incident from happening because he was the expeditionā€™s rear column leader and more importantly had armed men and financial means to stop the incident but he chose not to, and thus became a willing participant in an act considered criminal and immoral in Europe.

Fourth, what makes Jamesonā€™s crime even more egregious is that it was deliberate and premeditated.

Fifth, what clearly separates Jameson from the cannibalistic tribesmen is his knowledge of immorality and illegality of the incident. If nothing else, Jameson could have, at least, acted like a good Samaritan. But he did not because he paid for the grisly show to have his share of adrenaline rush.

Again, the original post was about JAMESON, and HIS choices, decisions and actions. It was NOT a post on cannibalism or the tribesmen! I do not know or really care how some sickos come to interpret this story as condoning cannibalism and the murderous tribesmen, but is totally WRONG, and absurd!

A final note to those who, under the pretext of absolving Jameson and laying the full blame on the cannibalistic tribesmen, are posting borderline or outright racist remarks, your dismissive attitude is really sickening and in the same vein as Jamesonā€™s indeed.

Be warned that any racist remark or innuendo will be deleted promptly.

Politics / Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by 1TripleC: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
You can lie oooo

Health / Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by 1TripleC: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o šŸ˜¢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house
Buy neo presol lotion and u will be 5n
Politics / Re: Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent ā€“ ECOWAS Observers by 1TripleC: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
This

Politics / What Is The Situation Of The New Naira Note Availability In Your Area? by 1TripleC: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2023
In Enugu, as a business man, the new note have been very scarce and as of this week, the 100# has also been scanty.
Sports / Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by 1TripleC: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not everyone who looks normal is normal..
There are Principalities and Powers in High places that are Fully resident in many people today.

So many are Helpless to these Forces.

It is not what Doctor can cure. Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ will Break and SHATTER the Yoke.
Swear you don't masturbate!

Politics / Re: Anambra State LP Spokesman Canvases For Tinubu In Gaffe (Video) by 1TripleC: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
madamgrace:
Here is the spokesman of Labour Party in Anambra State soliciting for votes for APC in the presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W112-RcgHRM

Nigerians have always maintained that Peter Obi presidential ambition is in favour of APC continuity agenda. His plan is to balkanise Atiku Abubakar of PDP votes to ease smooth passage of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Nairaland is now a forum for clown. News are pushed to fp without being verified. That's Okey Ezea (Ideke) the LP Senatorial candidate for Igboeze contesting against the Enugu state governor for the red chamber. That was voice Fm Nsukka and the gaffe was understandable because he has been an APC member for long unlike Tinibu who was never in PDP. The man even quickly corrected himself. Come to think I always believed the news read here. RUBBISH FORUM

Politics / Alleged Form That Collects Pvc Details Roams Enugu. by 1TripleC: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
I saw this form on my friend's Facebook page. He is alleging the governor of Enugu state is using it to collect pvc details of the state voters. What do you think guys?

Politics / Re: Charles Awuzie Speaks On The New Naira Notes by 1TripleC: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What kind of anti-Soludo post is this? Saying different things at the same time. This person reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu.

Are you dumb? Saying different things at the same time as if the things he said were contradictory. Who says you can say different things at the same time? Only an urchin will say the same thing at different times. Stop eating agbado!
Politics / Re: Charles Awuzie Speaks On The New Naira Notes by 1TripleC: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peter Obi is brainy. From oil theft comment to naira redesign...
Politics / Charles Awuzie Speaks On The New Naira Notes by 1TripleC: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Charles Awuzie speaks on the New Naira - My deep thoughts:

Fellow Nigerians...

Permit me to think differently on the new Naira...

It is a great improvement to our National Currency Printing System.

In the past 7 years, the cost of printing Naira increased by 143%. This affected the printing of lower denominations like N50 since the cost of printing N50 was the same as printing N1000.

Just to print 2.5 Billion Naira Notes in 2020, we spent over 58 Billion Naira. The value placed on those notes are determined by market forces which means as the value of Naira continued to fall, we would end up spending more money to print 'worthless' notes. This would have been bad for our Currency.

The intervention of the CBN to remove some colours from Soludo's $Tupid multi colour N1000 was long overdue. The reduction of the colours in the notes is a confirmation of the unintelligence of Charles Soludo.

Do not forget that it was Peter Obi who pointed out the fact that we were spending more money in printing multi colour worthless notes. The CBN picked up his advice and acted on it. Unfortunately, nobody is giving Peter Obi the credit for this .

Let me say this - the CBN deceived Nigerians by saying they were Re-Designing Naira Notes. They probably used the word 'Re-Design' to justify the exaggerated amount they assigned to themselves for the 're-design' of the notes in question. This is simply a colour reduction process which removed magenta from N1000, black colour from N500 bill and leaving N200 with only magenta. This is colour reduction, NOT Re-Designing.
I therefore urge Nigerians to demand accountability from those who managed the so called redesigning project - our money has gone down some snake throats.

You know Charles Awuzie by now so you will understand me when I ask you to focus on intellectual analysis of the new Naira instead of catching the Snapchat cruise.
Do not just criticize the change in colour - no. See the bigger picture they don't want you to see. The fact that they must have taken advantage of a very good initiative to siphon our treasury. On the brighter side, their days are numbered and Real Change is coming.

In conclusion, this is a commendable improvement on the cost of printing Naira. Shame to Soludo who caused us the massive 143% increase in cost of printing. At least, we have come out of one more mess poopooed by the leaking backside of the EMPTY governor.

Thank you Buhari. Thank you Peter Obi. We will thank Emefiele after he shows us how much he spent on the 'redesigning' project.

#Charles Awuzie

Sports / Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by 1TripleC: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Coach na scam

Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Lie About Peter Odili. Here Is The Truth by 1TripleC: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter Obi and Peter Odili in School:
Know the facts

Dr PETER ODILI was senior prefect CKC 1967 but he and his mates could not write their O'levels in 1967 because of the outbreak of Civil war.

Dr Peter ODILI Wrote his O'levels 1971 in CKC and spent another 2 years for his A'levels (HSC ). Peter ODILI was a legendary footballer in CKC . PETER OBI met Peter ODILI as a class 1 junior student while ODILI was in his upper 6th form .

ODILI was in CKC 1962-67 then 71-73 .

Dr. Peter Odili was my Senior Boy in Secondary School. We couldnā€™t have played football in CKC without Odili. Any day he is not in the match weā€™ve lost, so we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me, some people nobody have seen people who went to school with them. So we must say this,ā€ he added.

So PETER OBI is right . Peter ODILI was his senior they probably did not play together, but he is right about CKC the school . Peter ODILI was CKC 's talisman on the football pitch.

Ngonadi Chika Emeka

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Beware Of Crab Mentality by 1TripleC: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Have you ever been in a situation where you are really happy about a personal achievement, but find that the people around you are belittling it?

Or you achieve new goals only to find out that people around you dismiss it as unimportant?

If you put one crab in a bucket, it can claw its way up and out, and return to the wild. But something interesting happens if you put a bunch of crabs in a bucket. If one of them tries to climb out, the rest pull it back into the bucket. -SJ Scott

This is what we call Crab in a Bucket Mentality.

When I was inducted into Forbes Business Council, a friend said "The biggest achievement you can have is not being inducted into Forbes Council but inducted into heaven". I just shook my head and said "Crab Mentality".

Recently, someone sent me a screenshot of a post mocking people verified on Facebook with the blue tick. Something as little as a verified account or followers can trigger such funny response from people. I smiled at the pettiness of Crabs.
At my stage in Technology, I didn't have to apply for a blue tick. I was once actively involved with Facebook Developer Group in Cape Town and worked with senior developers in Meta. I should be talking about building a Facebook rival and not fighting over blue tick. Again, that shows the crab in a bucket mentality.

Try to observe crabs in a bucket....if a crab tries to climb out a second time, the other crabs will again gang up on the crab, and may actually begin to break its claws to completely hinder its progress. This means that none of the crabs end up escaping because they are all working against each other.

Unfortunately, this type of mentality is often translated into human behavior. The crab mentality is a metaphor for how humans respond when they see someone else around them achieving some kind of self-improvement that they can't achieve themselves.

The phrase ā€œIf I canā€™t have it, neither can youā€ best describes the ā€œcrabs in a bucketā€ mentality. While humans may not physically try to break each other down like the crabs do, they may try to break other people's spirits when they see someone else is on their way to success.

When people with crab mentality see others around them advancing, they subconsciously (or even consciously) reach out to hold them back.

They do what they can to hinder progress, or even stop the person from simply trying to succeed. People with the crab mentality feel insecure when they see other people improve, and assume that they are failing because other people are succeeding.

Beware of people who always create problem for people who are making progress.

I love when people are making progress.... Even if they make mistakes, I will always try to help first. I will do my best to help them correct their mistake and only stop helping if I confirm that they have evil intentions.

I celebrate the success of others. I follow successful people. I love rich people. I don't hate the rich. I don't think every rich person is involved in crime or rituals. I believe most rich people are hardworking. I wish them well. That's why I also make progress.

If you are the type Who envy those who are making progress, take this from me - you will never grow above those you try to pull down. It doesn't matter how hard you try.

Africans exhibit the crab in a bucket mentality the most.

The reason why I teach you to beware of DRAGGERS is because 99% of them are not proferring solutions but unconsciously exhibiting the Crab in a bucket character.

Don't ever Drag people when you haven't tried to help them . Even in some parents-teachers union meetings, you can't correct the minutes unless you adopt it first. You shouldn't call out people you don't love. Let everything you do proceed from love and not hate.

Beware of the crabs in a bucket mentality. Don't stay close to people who exhibit it. You may help them pull one enemy down today... Tomorrow, they will help pull you down too.

Beware of crabs in a bucket. Climb out of their bucket and grow separately.
Could this be why they are all against Obi?

Maranatha.
#copied from Charles Awuzie

Sports / Re: World Cup-bound Referee, Facundo Tello Shows 10 Red Cards In Argentina Cup Final by 1TripleC: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
This

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him by 1TripleC: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dino Melaye has reacted to Peter Obi's outburst during the town hall meeting which held last night, asking that the former Governor of Anambra state should apologise to him.

He claims he did not say anything to warrant such a call-out by Peter Obi saying there is no way he could have spoken loud enough from where he sat for the presidential candidate to hear him.

Dino Melaye also said Peter Obi's temper shows he is the type that would slap his ADC when he becomes president if he felt offended which according to him is not the rght temperament for one who wishes to rule a complex nation like Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nr-F01czO4

https://www.facebook.com/Malachy.Franklin/videos/5876828835714260/
Politics / Re: Weā€™re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year ā€“ Wizkid by 1TripleC: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Wizkid really said that, did he just wake up? Elections affect everybody, both rich and poor, old and young, etc.

If the vast majority vote in idiots like they always do, everyone will bear the brunt.

My people say "anytime a person wakes up is his morning"

Politics / Weā€™re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year ā€“ Wizkid by 1TripleC: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
ENTERTAINMENT
Weā€™re kicking old men out of power next year ā€“ Wizkid

Published 2 hours ago on November 4, 2022By Deborah Akpobome

Nigerian music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, says it is time to retire old politicians from politics.

He said that he will be more involved in the 2023 general elections than he has ever been during past elections.

Wizkid, who spoke in an interview with Guardian, said the Nigerian electorates are going to kick old politicians out of power next year.

He further suggested that they need to not just retire but also go to an old peopleā€™s home to relax and spend the rest of their years.

ā€œIā€™m about to go crazy on their a**es this election. All these old men are going out of power this time. They need to go to an old peopleā€™s home and chill out,ā€ he said, referencing the upcoming presidential election.

The Ojuelegba crooner also revealed that he is one of those who feel unable to celebrate the countryā€™s October 1st independence day as a result of governmentā€™s failure and injustice.

ā€œThereā€™s nothing to celebrate, except that [Nigerians] are amazing people in music, sports, comedy ā€“ entertainment in general. Iā€™m proud of young Nigerians doing things around the world in tech. I have amazing friends, doing amazing things. Thatā€™s it, though. Thereā€™s nothing else,ā€ he added.

Despite the countryā€™s present situation, Wizkid expressed optimism, saying he still has ā€œbig hopesā€ for Nigeria.

ā€œI feel hopeful thereā€™ll be change. How soon? Iā€™m not sure. But a lot has changed from growing up to now. There was a time when you could never speak to the president or anyone in government like that. But now you have a voice.ā€

CorrectNG

Politics / Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Op I double dare you and your the nation

Useless Yoruba media propaganda

When will Tinubu visit USA ?

Since his last visit in 2012 .. was made possible by Gej ..

Or Yoruba people donā€™t know Nigerians understand why asiwaju has not been in USA since Jonathan made it possible in 2012 after his last in 2008..

Yoruba Nd useless media blackmail
If you have sense you will know I prefer Atiku to Tinubu, but sense is far from you.... Obidatti is a goal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86