Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / We Are Not Sure Of Voting You Back by 1TripleC: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
2023 Anambra Central Senate: Fear grips Ekwunife as PDP stakeholders indicate that they may not cast their vote for her, over comment against Obi...

“We are not sure of voting you back even”; the PDP stakeholders murmurs as Senator Ekwunife urges them to vote Atiku against Obi today

During the meeting called at Senator Uche Ekwunife centre Awka by the senator representing Anambra Central zone, Distinguished Senator Uche Ekwunife today, Saturday, she told PDP stakeholders from Anambra Central that gathered that they should make sure that they vote PDP all the way. She went on to add “Don't vote Peter Obi or Labour Party, just vote Atiku and PDP all the way”.

While she was still talking, there was an uproar in the hall as people shouted: ‘we are not even sure of voting you back not to talk of telling us to vote for Atiku and PDP for President!

She could not believe it and has been meeting key members of her campaign organization on how to solve this political danger.

Senator Ekwunife has not been her boasting self since the defection of Peter Obi who is from her zone and also her major political opponent in the zone, Chief Victor Umeh’s move to the Labour Party. She benefited from Peter Obi leading the bandwagon effect in the 2019 general election in the zone that saw her winning the entire seven LGAs as a PDP candidate. Her fear is that the Labour candidate(Senator Victor Umeh) may benefit from what she benefited from in 2019 this time(2023).

We are watching as the event unfolds but it is not a good time for the senator Ekwunife who had a few months ago concluded that she was almost going unopposed.~ Winner Orji
Politics / Re: Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others by 1TripleC: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Yesterday I went to the market and saw some market women talking about 2023 elections.
As a sharp man, I told them, that you people are here in Lagos Tinubu supporters are beating Igbos that went to get PVC, I showed them the videos on Twitter and everywhere burst.
Tinubu may not be able to campaign in all 36 states successfully, because the hate people have for that man can not be compared to any other candidate.
Tinubu will win SW but you see SS and SE them fit beat you wetin no good if them find out say you vote Tinubu.
I did almost the same thing yesterday in the market in the shop I entered in Ogun but with mouth not video
Politics / Peter Obi Raises Billions For 2023 Election by 1TripleC: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Here is a breakdown of the contributions so far

Politics / A New Nation To Emerge- Anonymous by 1TripleC: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
I saw this post on Facebook in a group am following called Anonymous..Are these the real Anonymous or a fake ones.They have this to say:

We shall give an advice to the people of the former nation. You either take it or leave it. But we tell you this, everything Anonymous said from Exposition 1-11 would come to pass especially the declaration of the new Nations.

The Massacre yesterday was mentioned in Exposition 8 and we told you clearly to guard your churches, schools and markets, we mentioned the states and regions. You must continue to hold your lines and protect these mentioned. Petrol stations etc. the agenda is in the final face now. Mr Obi must now be more careful, a plan crash is planned for the incoming president of the former nation. Remember what we said about Atiku? Kindly visit all expositions. Don’t skip any. You shall get a clear picture of what to expect. Obi the Winner, Atiku declared, New Nation Emerge.

Obi the president to the new nation
Yemi Osinbajo the president to the other
And Atiku to the other.

The End of the Former country is closer than you think. If Obi and Yemi is killed before then? The new nation would remain in the shadows. The mentioned must remain safe for this to happen. For life to be saved, for Africa to be saved.

We shall remain Anonymous.
We are Legion �
Politics / Re: Buhari Consensus Candidate A Scam Of The 21st Century by 1TripleC: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
tesppidd:
Mumu post..

Presidency that everybody is fighting for, Presidency that is so sweet that every politician wants.

That is what the top APC Northerners will let Atiku get on a platter simply because there are many ways to kill a rat?

Mumu man, Mumu post.
Anyways what do you know
Politics / Re: Buhari Consensus Candidate A Scam Of The 21st Century by 1TripleC: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
tesppidd:
So why can't APC or Buhari just give the ticket to a Northerner in APC afterall the PDP gave them every excuse to do so by bringing up Atiku.?
I mean Buhari could very easily have convinced some of his darling governors like El Rufai and Zulum to contest. These are young Northern governors with a lot of Northern followership.

You people don't even think before you bring up these senseless and baseless conspiracy theories!

Sometimes in life when we try to appear too smart we end up being extremely foolish.

This one na mumu post.
That you are not smart doesn't mean everyone isn't....there are many ways to kill a rat
Politics / Buhari Consensus Candidate A Scam Of The 21st Century by 1TripleC: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2022
The move by Buhari to select a consensus candidate is only to ensure a weak Southerner who is incapable of defeating Atiku emerges.Suddenly the 11 Northern Governors are requesting a Southern candidate for consensus and the South is happy.Only political amateurs will fall for this.They make you believe they are with you ,then in the last day you realize the North are one and will do anything to keep power to the North.
APC WILL NOT WIN 2023 ELECTION BECAUSE THE NORTH WILL MOBILIZE FOR ATIKU

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi by 1TripleC: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
EggonBoy:
I didn't read this long episode but if APC mistakely filled in Kayode Fayemi , Atiku Abubakar will defeat him hands down.
Apc - Buhari will use a weak Southerner so power could return to the North through Pdp....this I have seen
Politics / Re: APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi by 1TripleC: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
EggonBoy:
I didn't read this long episode but if APC mistakely filled in Kayode Fayemi , Atiku Abubakar will defeat him hands down.
Apc - Buhari will use a weak Southerner so powerful could return to the North through Pdp....this I have seen
Politics / Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by 1TripleC: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

The choice is left for you to decide your next president
Ariri

Romance / Re: Trouble Sleeps,yanga Go Wake Am by 1TripleC: 1:50pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech Post=113340084:
your life don fry (tell her before she finds out)
Haaa
Fear de catch me
Politics / South-west Leaders Must Learn From Governor Tambuwal - Apc Senator by 1TripleC: 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
South-West Leaders Must Learn From Governor Tambuwal, Compel Tinubu, Fayemi, Others To Step Down – APC Senator | Sahara Reporters https:///3GwpM97
Romance / Trouble Sleeps,yanga Go Wake Am by 1TripleC: 1:20pm On May 31, 2022
I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.

Last weekend she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the weekend together.

On Sunday morning, she asked me to drop her off at home which I obliged.

We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.

I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.

At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.

Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.

Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.

Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.

I know I am dead, but I don't know how dead I am.
My wife and kids are due to return next week.

Please I need help.������������

________
Politics / Re: If You're A Peter Obi Supporter, Come In Here by 1TripleC: 5:23pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hey guys, I saw a thread someone created and suggested Former emir of Kano, Sanusi lamido Sanusi, as Peter obi running mate and it's think it's a very brilliant idea

It's perfect and trust me when I say it will out Alhaji Atiku is a very difficult position for Kano state votes.

So what I will advise to you millions of Obi supporters to go on Twitter and bombard @Peterobi comment session with Samusi lamido sanusi recommendations

Create a harshtag and tryna make it trend till it gets Peter obi attention ..

I will make my choice candidate known in coming days and will support the person with my life.

God bless Nigeria
God bless south east
God bless Lagos
North doesn't like Sanusi because he has a civilized mindset
Politics / Re: Fomer Deputy Senate President To Join Peter Obi In Labour Party by 1TripleC: 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Abeg correct me if I wrong O! But which year and NASS election ekweremadu turn senate president
corrected,thanks
Politics / Re: Fomer Deputy Senate President To Join Peter Obi In Labour Party by 1TripleC: 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

The hustle is real. Man must chop na.
Haha
Politics / Another Name For Peter Obi Is Confusion by 1TripleC: 5:07pm On May 30, 2022
The second name for Peter Obi is DISRUPTION. He has disrupted everything in Nigeria. Arise TV had the highest audience today just because Mr. Peter Obi was there. He has continued to break records disrupting the status quo.

Labour Party gained 20k followers on Twitter in 5 hours. Nobody does that - only Peter Obi!

Developers are working on Labor party social media handles as we speak. In the next couple of days. Their website will stand. People are already volunteering to build that for free.

He never even win Primaries and Campaign never start oooo.

People are tired of the Nigerian "on-the-pipeline process."

Please get your PVC. And be ready for the door-to-door campaign.

Mr. Peter Obi depends on you.

On Arise TV he was asked: Labour Party does not have any visible structure and has not won an election for over a decade, how does he intend to carry out his campaign?

He told them; "my structure is the people of Nigeria. I will inspire the youths to take back their country."

We know he will, and we are OBI-dient.

1 Like

Politics / Fomer Deputy Senate President To Join Peter Obi In Labour Party by 1TripleC: 5:00pm On May 30, 2022
Following his loss in the pdp guber primary held in Enugu Prof. Ike Ekweremmadu having been rejected by the APC is set to join the labour party.
Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Has No Cancer by 1TripleC: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
According to Anonymous,it's all fake,the Russian President has no cancer

Politics / Re: Pdp Convention Rain Of Dollars Breakdown by 1TripleC: 11:26am On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Fake, money was shared but not that amount

Oya give us the real figures
Politics / Pdp Convention Rain Of Dollars Breakdown by 1TripleC: 9:59am On May 30, 2022
UPDATE - PDP Presidential rain of dollar primary election contest, breakdown.

PDP Delegates Auction

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million)

Nyesom Wike $15,000 (9 million)

Bukola Saraki $10,000 (6 million)

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal $10,000 (6 million).

----- SaharaReporters

Respectively, if you multiply the above dollar/Naira amounts by the 774 LGA delegates participating in the PDP National Convention Today you will understand why Peter Obi left PDP.

See the narration below;

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million) × 774 Delegates = $15,480,000/N9,288,000,000.

Nylson Wike $15,000 (9 million) × 774 Delegates= $11,610,000/N6,966,000,000.

Bukola Saraki $10,000 (6 million) × 774 Delegates = $7,740,000/N4,644,000,000.

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal $10,000 (6 million) × 774 Delegates = $7,740,000/N4,644,000,000.

Somebody is spending over N9billion just on the delegates. Probably, the entire election budget for the office of Nigeria President may cost as much as $100m/N60,000,000,000. And the person would mount the podium, swear to an oath and promise us good governance.

©️Sahara Report
Politics / Division In Southern Nigeria, Reason North Will Keep Ruling by 1TripleC: 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
"The 17 Southern Governors met last year in Asaba and demanded justice and equity for Southern Nigeria regarding the presidency in 2023. They argued that since Buhari has had two tenures, power should move to the South in 2023. Wonderful argument. We all clapped for them.

But that was where their sense of justice and equity stopped.

In 1999, Ogbonnaya Ọnụ stepped down as the APP presidential candidate for Olu Falae of the AD. Ekwueme, who was edged out from the PDP he founded with other allies, still supported Obasanjo. Obasanjo from the Southwest eventually emerged president and ruled for 8 years.

Jonathan from the Southsouth ruled for 5 years.

By 2023 Yar’Adua and Buhari will have ruled for 10 years. Naturally, any person with a modicum of sense of justice and equity would say that the presidency should go to the Southeast in 2023

But no!

Political arguments came in from the Southwest and Southsouth politicians and their supporters:

"Power is not given; it is taken."

"You have to build bridges."

"This is not 1999. The circumstances are different."

"The presidency should go to the best candidate."

"What is important is who will get the job done. What has the presidency done for the zones that occupied it for many years?"

They believed that they had the financial arsenal and political sagacity and wiles to win, without remembering that the military had created more states, more LGAs, more legislative seats, etc in the North than in the South, and that party politics is not very important in the North.

The elders in the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders’ Forum (SMBLF) shouted themselves hoarse that power should go to the Southeast in 2023, but self-interest, greed and quest for power blocked the ears of those who should know better.

Now the South has been edged out of the PDP. A similar thing may happen in the APC. Even if it does not happen, the North will mobilize to get its candidate in at the presidential election.

In 2015, most Northerners in the PDP and APC worked to get Buhari in. Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, etc all left the PDP to work for the emergence of a Northern president. Many Southerners joined them, believing that everybody's mission was to get a good president who will turn Nigeria around. Buhari came in and taught Nigerians that for the first time, the heads of the three arms of government can all come from the North.

Ironically, if a Northerner emerges the president in 2023, the same people in the South who were driven by self-interest and greed to cause the loss of the South will turn around to complain of injustice to the South and then call on us all to rise against injustice.

On matters of Nigeria, I adopted the name Siddon Look long ago."

Written by Agunze Azuka Onwuka
Politics / Re: North To Retain Presidency Till 2031 by 1TripleC: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
However my friend has this to say:
Let's not forget that, it takes both the cabals from the north, south west and few hands from the south south to oust GEJ in 2015. If you recall, before the political marriage took place btw the South West and The north , the presidential Cabal defeated the northern candidate and by implication the political juggernaut of the region. So it will not be easy for Atiku especially with the factional alliance in the north(because already a faction is with The NNP while the other faction is still with the presidential cabal).

On the last paragraph, I will say wishes are horses. Remember a politician is only allegiance to his interest not his region. Nigerian politicians regardless of region, play the same game of personal interest.
So I see the south taking the presidency in 2023 with no ambiguity due to the power of presidential cabal and political interest. But Yes It will not be a drinking water with Atiku.
Politics / North To Retain Presidency Till 2031 by 1TripleC: 4:22pm On May 29, 2022
Considering Nigeria political space, APC must be having a tough time deciding who to chose as presidential candidate after Atiku Emergence.

CHOSE A YORUBA MAN, you will realise that the power bonding the Northern political interest is far more powerful than presidential cabals. Atiku will win the North landslide against Osinbajo or Tinubu. He will also use them wipe floor in the south east and south south where he has already bought allies. Even South East and South South political gladiators in APC doesn’t see eye to eye with PYO and Tinubu camp. They will all cue to help Atiku reach Aso rock and hope they are considered for appointment after defecting to PDP or at least left alone to enjoy their loot without POLITICAL EFCC HARRASSMENT.

GIVE APC TICKET TO THE EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH.

Atiku will still take 98% all northern votes and South West will give zero support for any APC candidates that’s not from their region. They feel entitled to the presidential ticket as a reward for whatever they feel they did to bring Buhari to power.

GIVE APC TICKET TO THE NORTH

The party will simply melt down as Tinubu and his camp are not willing to play second fiddle anymore. He would rather see Atiku, his old Ally succeed and would ensure APC kiss South West Goodbye. Atiku is already in bed with the entire South East and South South selfish and confused governors.

IMPLICATION FOR SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY IN 2023 and 2027.

It’s almost certain that the North will hold power until 2031.

For the South to ever smell presidency, their must be total unity of the entire Southern political bloc and one consensus candidates. Hence, they must do their own secret internal ballot where all stakeholders will pledge to support whoever emerge before presenting such person to their political party. They need to them form Alliance with North central. However, career politicians in the South are selfish . They have low self esteem before their Northern counterparts. most of them will quickly run to lick the ass of their Northern friends and pledge to lead the destruction of the Southern agenda in return for a ”juicy office”. It’s another 8 years for the North.

In all these, ordinary Nigerians from North to South will have their dreams , Aspirations and life looted and buried as long. As this sort of politics is what gives birth to our national and regional leaders under current constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Ex-governor Kwankwaso Receives $15,000 For Each Kano Delegate, by 1TripleC: 2:41pm On May 28, 2022
May be pdp at night and NNPP by day...the man is very influencial..... Anyways all of them are like that,only deceiving the masses
Politics / PDP Convention: Ex-governor Kwankwaso Receives $15,000 For Each Kano Delegate, by 1TripleC: 2:35pm On May 28, 2022
PDP Convention: Ex-Governor Kwankwaso Receives $15,000 For Each Kano Delegate, Camps 44 National Delegates In ‘Secret Hotel’ For Governor Wike | Sahara Reporters https:///3wX7qLm
Politics / Rumour by 1TripleC: 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
Rumor:
Governor Nyesom WIKE to step down for ATIKU
Politics / Re: Is Pdp Sinking? by 1TripleC: 2:19pm On May 28, 2022
alanto:
PDP don sink since 2015, funny IPOB are just knowing now. IPOB is too slow to catch up sha.
must you mention IPOB?
Politics / Suspended Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr Hyacinth Alia, Wins APC Governorship Primary by 1TripleC: 12:08pm On May 28, 2022
He might win but I doubt if PDP would allow that
Politics / Is Pdp Sinking? by 1TripleC: 11:36am On May 28, 2022
Since the resignation of Peter Obi from Pdp membership,more persons are leaving and it looks like more would leave.
1.Peter Obi
2.Abaribe
3.Ekweremmadu
4.some Anambra lawmakers
5.Lagos guber aspirant
6....You can add the rest
And now Ayim Pius has this to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.