Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Mtn Cheap Data Plan For Pulse Subscribers by 1TripleC: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Move to front page so we can benefit
Business / Mtn Cheap Data Plan For Pulse Subscribers by 1TripleC: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dial *344*2#
You are welcome in advance
Politics / Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by 1TripleC: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
yomi961:
Yes of course it's an open secret
The only thing left for President Buhari to do is to start preparing his hand over notes. as
patriotic Nigerians are now rallying behind Atiku Abubakar, who has the solutions and blueprint that guarantees a better future for our dear nation
Some people no get shame at all
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by 1TripleC: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
2016easy2017:

All these your lies for Obituary won't take him anywhere. He's lost on arrival.
Only you Igbo ingrates would vote him.
You don't have anything to offer.
He ruled a state for 8yrs and nothing to show.
He worked with people who never said all these you are now manufacturing for him.
He's lost already. Let him chase the Senate
Tribalism won't do you any good

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by 1TripleC: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
Nigeria doesn't want you, we prefer two failures instead..

What's wrong with this man, don't tell us, we prefer failures..
Speak for yourself
Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
dplordx:

God bless you oh. And most of these are not even his projects. The guy only paid salary, and stole billions and kept money inside the bank, which later generated lots of interest for him. That’s his ahivement
Keep saying what you don't know cos of your hateful heart

1 Like

Crime / Re: Two People Burnt To Death For Raping A Minor And Harvesting her organs by 1TripleC: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Deborah98:
They raped her, killed her and went ahead to do the unimaginable to a minor. This is where jungle justice should be served. Rubbish set of deluded animals in human form.
Too bad....they were castrated b4 being burnt alive
Crime / Re: Two People Burnt To Death For Raping A Minor And Harvesting her organs by 1TripleC: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin
What's funny?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Lady Drops Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Child In Offering Bowl During His Church Wedding by 1TripleC: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
FaceThem:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
ARIRI

2 Likes

Crime / Two People Burnt To Death For Raping A Minor And Harvesting her organs by 1TripleC: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
JUST IN: Ede-Oballa Youths in Nsukka ,Enugu state bur*n Down Two Men For Alleged Organ Harvest

The Story has it that this child in the picture is the little daughter of late Igwe Philip of Umuidu. She was k!lled and her parts removed.

The people of Ede-Oballa went under cover to investigate those involved in the crime.

Early Monday morning, the news of the culprits broke out and two of them were given mob action at Ekeoche of the community after their confession.

No peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So this is what the 3rd olodo spent 8 years doing?

How did he even get the 3rd class?

And the clown is dreaming of Aso Rock?

Very funny pipu
These are just random pictures of physical infrastructures...we are not talking about human development and the rest...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
More

1 Like

Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
And more

1 Like

Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
BafanaBafana:
You won't like what will come out if people actually go and verify
I am an Anambarian bro

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2022
More

Politics / Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
I will post some of the projects of his excellency Mr. Peter Obi in Anmabra state…

1. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Awka

2. New Anambra State Secretariat

3. College of Nursing St Charles Borromeo

4. Reconstruction and Resuscitation of College Nursing and Midwifery Amichi

5. Redevelopment of St Joseph School of Nursing Adazi Nnukwu

6. Construction of the Kenneth Dike Memorial Digital Library Awka

7. Construction of Revenue House Awka

Upgrading and Redevelopment of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Igbariam.

8. New Faculty of Law

9. Faculty of Agriculture

10. Mass Communication department

11. Admin Blocks

12. Faculty of Management Sciences

13. Nkpor Flyover

14. Agulu Lake Bridge

15. Niger Drive GRA Road Onitsha

16. Anambra State Government House Annex Onitsha

17. Dual carriage way Ziks Avenue Awka

18. Reconstruction of Upper Iweka- Head Bridge Axis of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway to 6 lanes

19. Onitsha Habor Industrial Estate Roads

20. Abube-Nando Road and Link Bridge

21. ANIDS

22. Pedestrian Bridge Awka

23. Supply of Buses to schools in Anambra State

24 & 25. Reconstruction of Anambra State House of Assembly and Anambra government House Awka after the 2004 Arson

Bonus:
He handed schools back to the church and directly funded them. I cannot name all the beneficiaries. This saw Anambra go from 26- 1st in WAEC

He also expanded the Road networks in Anambra. Can't name all as well but here are some of thr bridges linking the rural areas

He also invited
a. The Securities and Exchange commission
B. Capital Market Operations
C. Nigerian stock Exchange and others to Onitsha

More loading

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) by 1TripleC: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wow! What a rare catch. Looks so beautiful and Golden.

Among everything one can catch or acquire in this life, the Greatest and most Important catch is the catch that will guarantee the Eternal Safety of your soul. That catch is no other than the Lord and Savior of the World, JESUS Christ.
Na we de catch Jesus abi na Him de catch us

1 Like

Politics / Re: 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by 1TripleC: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:
Obi is a dirty murder fucker including Tinubu the dirtiest murder fucker and the main definition of dirtiness is ATIKU in a murder fucking way ....

We should not forget that these three musketeers are best friends who have collectively partake in one or more financial crime together. Don't be deceived by the fake party they use as their shield to pose themselves as enemies, it's all a game.

No matter who win or loose, all of them woild still collectively suck this nation. Remember Atiku lost to Buhari, but Atiku was the one that paid Yusuf bride price on his wedding day.

All of them deserve red card (disqualification).
Why you no contest as na you holy pass

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sen. Uche Chased Out Of Anambra INEC Office Awka With The Chant Of Obi And Labou by 1TripleC: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
sleek214:
They have started with politics of hate and bitterness, when others start now. The igbos will start shouting Marginalization. Allow people to campaign in peace. Don't force the whole igbos in SE to vote for PO.
How do you mean

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sen. Uche Chased Out Of Anambra INEC Office Awka With The Chant Of Obi And Labou by 1TripleC: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Durabest:
Igbo things no dey ever go well always lift,lift.
how do you mean sister

8 Likes

Politics / Sen. Uche Chased Out Of Anambra INEC Office Awka With The Chant Of Obi And Labou by 1TripleC: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Today people chased Senator Ekwunife of PDP away at INEC Office Awka with the singing of Obi! Obi! Labour Party!!!

Senator Uche Ekwunife who is the current senator representing Anambra Central and also the PDP candidate for the zone, was at the INEC office, Awka to monitor the ongoing voter registration excise.

Ekwunife who is very smart politically, went there with soft drinks and small chops for people that were there for the voter’s registration knowing too well that majority of them will vote within the Anambra Central senatorial zone.
Thereafter, she started talking about how they are trying to make sure that INEC gets more machines. People hailed her for that.
Then she moved to appeal to them to remember PDP while casting their votes next year, as she was still talking, the crowd started shouting Obi! Obi!
Labour Party all the way!!! It was as if they were been directed, but nobody did. The senator was hurriedly rushed into her car and she zoom off.

INEC REC later asked the security at the INEC office not to allow any politician to address those waiting to be registered for a vote to avoid what happened with Senator Ekwunife which they said could have breached the security of the INEC state headquarters.

Senator Ekwunife is going to face her worst election in her political career with the coming of the Labour Party especially as she is not only from the same Senatorial zone as Peter Obi but the same LGA.

The popular view in Anambra State is that Senator Ekwunife is working with Atiku and people are indicating their readiness to end her journey in the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Politics / Anambra Widows Vow To Mobilize For Peter Obi by 1TripleC: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2022
The widows in Anambra State have vowed to mobilise support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi and its senatorial candidate, Victor Umeh.

The widows vowed to pronounce a curse on any person or group of persons who would work against the victory of the Labour Party and its candidates in the state in the 2023 general elections.

The group leader, Mrs Hope Nwandu, stated this in Awka, on Saturday.

Nwandu said the mobilisation of votes for the candidates is on and anybody contesting against them is fighting a lost battle.

The widows vowed to curse any person who will stand in their way, specifically adding that nothing will stop Umeh from winning the senatorial election of the Anambra Central senatorial zone in 2023.

Nwandu said those sharing N1m to each ward in the Anambra Central zone were wasting their money.

She said anybody contesting the election against Umeh, would have him or herself to blame.

Related News
South-East APC demands Senate presidency, SGF from Tinubu
Political elite planning to deny Igbo presidency – Ohanaeze
I have no doubt I’ll still lead Nigeria – Okotie
She disclosed that one of the senatorial candidates has started giving out N1m to each of the wards in the Central senatorial zone, adding that it would be exercise in futility.

“Those selfish people contesting against Umeh are just wasting their time. Where have they been all this while, any time election comes, they will start sharing money, wrapper, rice and other things.

“After the election, they won’t take your calls again. But Umeh has always been there for the downtrodden, whether he’s holding any political office or not.

“The mobilisation from our over 3,000 members is on and anybody who thinks otherwise, will have us to contend with,” Nwandu said.

Umeh will be battling the senatorial election against Chief Kodilichukwu Okelekwe of the All Progressives Congress, Senator Uche Ekwunife of the Peoples Democratic Party and Hon. Dozie Nwankwo of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

Umeh had said he narrowly lost the APGA’s ticket to Nwankwo because of what he described as a gang up against him by the leaders of the party.

Source:Punch
Politics / 2023 In Nigeria Explained by 1TripleC: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Those under the table are OBIDIENTS

Politics / Chijinkem Ugwuanyi Takes His Support For Obi To Another Level by 1TripleC: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2022
All For Mr. Peter Obi Alone.....

Yesterday I made this few Polos, Just 10 in Number and customized it OBIdient Movement ...

The #Polos didn't even reach my house including the Orange Color I was wearing because someone took it away from me and I had to remove it and give it to him yesterday.

The Polos was supplied to me by Asogwa Amaka Vivian .... Phone num (0703 907 2159)

Customized by Emeka Attama ... Phone number (08102512323).

You can reach out to them if you want to get it but if you still want me to bring one for you I can order and make it possible they are my customers.....

I did it on my own not knowing it will be a popular demand.

Next week by his grace more, I will be giving out #ObidientPolos Free but randomly.....

We Move Graciously and OBIDIENTLY 100% Alone.....

WE KEEP Moving

®√ Sen Chijinkem Ugwuanyi

1 Like

Politics / Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters by 1TripleC: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
2023: Peter Obi a movement, may get 75-80 percent votes in Katsina, Kano – Buhari’s ex-aidePublished on June 30, 2022By Seun Opejobi

President Muhammadu Buhari’s former Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi in some Northern States.

Ahmad said Obi’s name has metamorphosed into a movement in Kano and Katsina States.

He warned other presidential candidates that Obi had become a movement to beat in both States.

In a tweet, the former presidential aide said Obi may likely claim 75 to 80 percent votes in Kano and Katsina States.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those States,” he tweeted.

2 Likes

Politics / No Shishi Moguls Launch Obedient Tv by 1TripleC: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Breaking...

Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV to Market Peter Obi

"It is getting beautifully interesting.
Some Good meaning Nigerians, Media moguls from North, South west, SouthSouth and SouthEast have lunched Obidient TV.

It will be broadcast Nation wide through Free on Air Channels. In Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and many other Nigerian languages.

They said it's not costing PETER OBI Shi Shi, rather it's from Obidient Volunteers.

This is not about IGBOs or CHRISTIANS.
This is about BETTER NIGERIA.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sabificate Vs Certificate by 1TripleC: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I noticed that, in Nigeria, most employers are more interested in ur Certificate and with less or no concern abt ur Sabificate. I once applied for a teaching job in a private school. During our discussion and interview, the proprietor made a remarkable statement. He said, We aren't interested in ur Certificate, we are only interested in ur Sabificate. I.e Ur ability or what u can do. He gave his reason(s) and instances for that. Now, to u, which of these two would u prefer as an employer? Sabificate or Certificate? Give ur reason(s).
BOTH

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by 1TripleC: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wrong report.No life was lost please.
Politics / Peter Obi Finally Replies Mr Mbaka by 1TripleC: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi replies Mbaka.

Dear Father Ejike Mbaka.

I, Peter Obi is still yet to know how I've offended you in person and as a priest you are.

You are my brother as an Igbo man and we even go the same church, the Catholic.

How do you define stinginess in your own dictionary.

So, because I don't share money, means I'm Stingy?

Do you know that those money politicians are sharing, they are state funds. It is not their personal money.

Why must I spend extravagant with money that is not my own just to proof that I'm not Stingy?

I have donated money to almost all the major secondary schools and universities in Nigeria including hospitals.

I never made noisy about it because I see it as a charity work!.

So, you expect me to start singing about it?

Mbaka, if stinginess means to save money and avoid wasting state funds, then, I'm proudly stingy.

But, you've to tell me where else I've wronged you, so that I will apologize and we move on.

It seems you bear grudges on me and you must free yourself because you preach forgiveness to your members.

Hear it again, I am not desperate to be the president of Nigeria. That is why I will never use a kobo to influence anyone!!!.

Peter Obi.
Source:ABN TV

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by 1TripleC: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2022
InansBobo:
News Flying around about Fr Mbaka Calling Peter Obi Stingy because he refused to donate to Adoration....

Well, Peter Obi simply asked for a physical project to invest in, which it seems Fr Mbaka didn't have any going on at the time.

There are people with principles and definitely won't go against them no matter what...
Peter Obi is one!

Peter Obi is not the type of politician that shares money around, he dey invest in wetin he see.

Same Peter Obi donated One hundred Million to Bishop Shanahan hospital in Nnsuka and same to TASUED University.

Fr Mbaka has his opinion; he is Human after all�
Whatever he says won't affect us our resolution... We are tired of rubbish and we are cognitive beings...
I remain OBIdient!
credit: Calculus

SUPPORTERS OF PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Go Get Your PVC

https:///3225558461059181/?ref=share

Politics / Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by 1TripleC: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi replies Mbaka: I didn't steal public money, you don't expect me to give you billions when pensioners are hungry.

Mbaka asked me to donate 5 billion to the church, I humbly asked him to show me a project where the money will be invested into, like I said, I didn't steal public money

Read full details here ���

http://worlsnews.space/2022/06/16/peter-obi-replies-mbaka-i-didnt-stole-public-money-you-dont-expect-me-to-give-you-billions-when-pensioners-are-hungry/
Politics / Re: Breaking: Rev Fr Mbaka Cursed Peter Obi And Endorsed Atiku For President. by 1TripleC: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
samlex12:
It is better to have an old president that is not stingy rather than a young man that is stingy.

He further said that Abubakar Atiku , the PDP presidential candidate has shown that he is now ready to contest for president having discarded Obi.

"I have cursed Peter Obi, he is going nowhere if he doesn't come to kneel in Adoration Altar" Mbaka said

BBC
So many of you do not know Mbaka very well...his love for money is beyond this world.Mbaka used aqua rapha to collect about 300 million loan that he's desperately looking for who will help him clear the loan.I have evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.