Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

1zynnvn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1zynnvn's Profile / 1zynnvn's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

Politics / Re: Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance by 1zynnvn(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11
alfredo4u:
With the rate of hunger the country has bestowed on us...

Pls guys, let's hack all the politicians and their cohort's....

If I see way.....I go hack Federal account.....

I can't even feed my family again.....the price of food is skyrocketing every seconds....

Thunder fire all our political thieves....

If u r in support of the hacking, like this post

Dss goodafternoon
Business / Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by 1zynnvn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
ibiso1986:
Who can clarify that it works for Google Ads

Yeah I used to use it for Google ads. But e dey Cost pass binance rate

1 Like

Business / Re: Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card by 1zynnvn(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yeah it works but you guys are too expensive abeg
Events / Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sad
Education / Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by 1zynnvn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
sqlPAIN:
The first one has to be solved with the quadratic formula, I know how to solve it with other methods but when I use quadratic, I keep getting wrong answers.....

The second one has to be solved with completing the square method..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Low Turnout Mars Atiku's Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Videos) by 1zynnvn(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reno no go see this one o, if na obi, him go rest with the tweets

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by 1zynnvn(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Jesse25:
This guy cash out at last I thought he was not going to sell ... Chaii

He supposed go home with half of the money na am not understanding

twitter is a pulic company, once you go public, no be you get company again especially if you no get major shares for the company. jack owns about 3 or so percent of the company, there are companies with more shares than him.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lol, he'll probably perform at osibanjos own if invited. These guys are hustlers. Wetin concern am with better Nigeria. Better money for account first.
I no be musician but if them invite me, WO, I dey go sing oo

94 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by 1zynnvn(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hope

Celebrities / Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by 1zynnvn(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
I thought he even did a chemical composition test, didn't expect it to be shiit test

3 Likes

Travel / Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
so that 100days or less than 4months to b.e
Politics / Re: Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba by 1zynnvn(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Syria 2.0, it has been seriously checkmated, and it's still getting checkmated. Which kind of chess is he playing, does he know how checkmates work.

"We are trying our best" see what IGP is saying. Kai Kai kai

26 Likes

Crime / Re: Why Can't Scammers Be Tracked Down By Their Phone Numbers ? by 1zynnvn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Obascoetubi:
but police tracked numbers
Network providers can track the location of every number under their coverage. Using the nearest mast close to you. They have your imei once you put their sim inside your phone. But they can't just give you that info except you are famous or a politician or efcc. My thoughts
Crime / Re: Why Can't Scammers Be Tracked Down By Their Phone Numbers ? by 1zynnvn(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
It can actually be tracked. Are you a famous person? If no, then Bleep off
Health / Re: Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) by 1zynnvn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
thats early stages of a horn growth, are you related to satan? grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Properties / Re: Are Ibadan Real Estate Agents The Worst In Nigeria? by 1zynnvn(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ijawboy:
Lately I have been scouting for a 2 bedroom apartment in Ibadan for residential use.
See what a greedy Real Estate Agent charged me for a 2 bedroom apartment in Oluyole estate, here in Ibadan:

Rent - N700,000
Agency fee @ 20% = N140,000
Legal fee @ 10% = N70,000
Caution deposit =N70,000

Just imagine being asked to pay N980,000 due to sheer greed of this Estate agents in collusion with greedy landlords☹️

Unfortunately, this is the norm out here as other agents I spoke to were not any different.

Kindly share your experience with Ibadan Real Estate agents or even their greedy colleagues in other states and how you handled them.

a friend of mine just paid 750 for a mini flat( one small room and a small sitting room, it looks like the kitchen was cut out from the sitting room, its a corridor in fact) in ojota, and he has to still do a lot of work on the house.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by 1zynnvn(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
JimiJunji:
Lol, the stock price is also down 5%.
most tech stocks are down -5%
Celebrities / Re: Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
SniperSmurf:
If they track the phones IMEI they go catch him. Thieves everywhere o...

Yes if na buhari daughter or someone important. Phone don dey showcase for computer village to be sold as London used.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by 1zynnvn(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Now this is Constructive Advise, Dear Reno Kindly Write a piece on
. Treasury bills
. buying Applr shares
. Buying Microsoft Shares

I don't really know about treasury bills but for apple shares and Microsoft, you can download bamboo, chaka app , passfolio. It's pretty easy. Don't buy the top tho.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by 1zynnvn(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
can it go to 1000 please, i need to sell my usd
Phones / Re: Banks Reducing Their International Spending Limit To $100 Is Just Ridiculous by 1zynnvn(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol, when you get different exchange rate, guys will buy at 400 from bank and sell it at 450 for black market. We no get government or we get government wey no get sense or even know wetin them dey do.
Sports / Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by 1zynnvn(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blacknote:

What's the NL username of this guy, I know that the picture was taken some years ago at nairaland get together.

me too dey find the guy, lemme know when you find him
Sports / Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by 1zynnvn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
wetin concern me and olympus

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Jumps By 15.64% To ₦33.107 Trillion – DMO by 1zynnvn(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2021
damn if I could bet on Nigeria to keep getting worse, ill be very rich right now, Debt isn't necessarily bad, but how they handle it.
Investment / Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by 1zynnvn(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
You go school for 4 years, graduate, work for 10years before you become rich, but you come learn forex from YouTube, under 2 months, you think say you don sabi am, you don dey dream of Lamborghini.

There are alot of profitable traders, people get rich from trading, but ask all of them, it took them.years to build the skillset. If you come with the mindset to make money, kpele. All good things take time.

Cheers

3 Likes

Education / Re: Stampede: EBSU Apologises To Students, Says The Incident Won't Happen Again by 1zynnvn(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2021
if all these people knew that school is not the way anymore, we've left that industrial age mentality of school creating workers, things have changed. The world has moved on
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1zynnvn(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
IYGEAL:

You probably haven't done any research then.

At least, 'research' this thread.

thanks for the reply...
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1zynnvn(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
unite4real:

What is the extent of your research.

Many on this platform have been balling with trading Nigeria stocks online realtime without research.

Just concentrate only on NSEMPA and you will be good with your needs

thanks for replying, I will dig more.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1zynnvn(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please how do you guys trade Nigerian stocks, is there any terminal, or investment software like bamboo. I've done some research and all I see are offline brokers.
Celebrities / Re: Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit by 1zynnvn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Did he say slow career!!!
Business / Re: Premium Forex Courses For Sale, Improve Your Trading Skills With These Courses by 1zynnvn(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol. There is a Google drive with all these courses for free. Not all tho, majorly the forex family courses
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by 1zynnvn(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Chai see men looking for 200pips. Me na only 10pips a day I dey find o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 33 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.