Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (49026 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by dmz(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.

What stops a lady from #Money4HandBack4Ground# join #NoS*xB4Marriage# later on in life.
She opens a mouth that has swallowed kum to tell her 20th bf NoS*xB4Marriage and somehow she is different from the stereotypes?
Is #NoS*xB4Marriage# for virgins or reformed stereotypes?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by MDelgado(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me give you an honest advice here. It is very slutty for a lady to say she dumps men and no responsible man will come for you if you continue to hold on to this mindset.

My 50cents for you.

50cents is much for her..
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
dmz:

What stops a lady from #Money4HandBack4Ground# join #NoS*xB4Marriage# later on in life.
She opens a mouth that has swallowed kum to tell her 20th bf NoS*xB4Marriage and somehow she is different from the stereotypes?
Is #NoS*xB4Marriage# for virgins or reformed stereotypes?
pls ask dem..pls ask dem..because i felt like givn a girl a huge slap wen i obviously knew dat she wasnt a virgin and d idiot had d guts to form virgin in my front.... She was just luckydat i obey God's 10th commandment, if not..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Impulse80(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumpingĀ“)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
I implore thee please stop typing in shorthand!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Basildvalour(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Left for me, the only stance where a lady can claim to have been used and dump is when she was deflowered by the guy who she thought loved her because of the lies and series of persuasion before she willingly gave herself to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Captain001(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of nhonesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided

When I see comments like this I rest my case for lack of what to write as the most sensible has been said already. Infinite likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Emmalot121(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
henry4vicc:
BUY CHEAP DATA ON GLO AND MTN NOW

CALL (080-595-800-72)

1.500MB-N300
2.700MB-N500
3.1GIG -N800
4.2GIG -N1200
5.3GIG -N2000
note that this data works directly on all devices with monthly duration

CALL (080-595-800-72)
So your 500mb is 300, while your 1gig is 800. If you wan catch a thief, use mathematics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Lol, our ladies no get fear o...one day I was moving with one big relative, a married man o...and u can imagine the ride...lolz....na so this man sight one cute lady and instructed his chaffeur to park and came down to meet d lady. D girl no fear om...lol...she followed us eh...big man o in his 50s o in a very luxurious car, u no even fear, u jumped inside, kai!! Women get mind shaa.

I pirry ladies because their greed and long throat na him de land them for wahala...just cut your skirt according to your length and u won't have issues with men as a lady- date your class and stop daydreaming due to what u watched in Nollywood/Hollywood/Bollywood cos it rarely happens- what such men want is chop n clean mouth.

You can imagine girls dying for 2face, Psquare, et al and saying NO to guys of their class and una de here de worry about women, abeg free them jareh; use and dump will continue until Jesus comes back!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by youngice(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

Can we be even a bit honest?
I observed that most comments were devoid of truth

the term use and dump most rightly refers to when the Lady in question is a novice , which means she is still a "learner".
A guy will approach her, caox her in to thinking that he loves her, he can even go as far a promising marriage, the guy then drains her emotionally,physically,spiritually some times financially
The guy now elopes or dumps her , leaving her a shell or Shadow of who she once was
This leads to the term " use and dump"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by will1am: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Captain001:

When I see comments like this I rest my case for lack of what to write as the most sensible has been said already. Infinite likes
Gracias cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Most grown girls don't say or think that. They are usually wise enough to be objective in their thoughts and perceptions. Sometimes, the best that could happen to a relationship is for it to fall apart so other good things could fall together. After all, not all relationships lead to marriages.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Muzikluva(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
A typical example of dumping them[ladies] If you are not in it for love then what are you in for?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by youngice(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.
U never jam devil
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by detunj: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Only dose that's been 4cked and pumpbed
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Basildvalour:
Left for me, the only stance where a lady can claim to have been used and dump is when she was deflowered by the guy who she thought loved her because of the lies and series of persuasion before she willingly gave herself to him.
hey barman, give this guy one bottle of Sprite to share with his friendcheesy

Better pikingrin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by IDEApro(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2014
when a lady get into relationship, she hopes it remain permanent to something fruitful meanwhile the guy involved is only trying to measure her qualities and eligibility status. when the guy discover something and bolt, they cried foul and majority of these ladies date guys who are not emotionally ready for commitment.

only a 'runs' girl would never cry foul if she get dumped cos that was a means to an end initially for her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by cozy7(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
I'M SURPRISED BCUZ I'VE BEEN TOLD SO TWICE. INFACT ONE CALLED ME AFTER D BREAKUP N SAID "MY unclothedness WILL TESTIFY AGAINST U" AND I REPLIED "WHEN YOU NAKED, I WEAR CLOTH?"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Onliie(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
the only reason why she claimed you used and dumped her is because you left her first.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by sixtusjr(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
Really? grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by logica(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Because a man has no right dumping a woman. The dumping is only legal when it's done by a woman. All men that dump women should be arrested by the police.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by iykedare(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
ok
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by CuteMaro(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Basildvalour:
Persuasion? y are people sounding as if it's only guys Dat enjoys the Sex thing!? Well, as 4 the topic, one thing people should know is that love, infatuation or whatever eventually fades. So when building a relationship, apart from love, u should av Sumtn to offer, so wen it fades,there'll be Sumtn to hold on to, b4 it will cum back.
Definitely, only ladies who doesn't av anything other than their bodies to offer ends up getting dumped.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumpingĀ“)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
. Reply my PM asap.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2014
moreeni:
Most grown girls don't say or think that. They are usually wise enough to be objective in their thoughts and perceptions. Sometimes, the best that could happen to a relationship is for it to fall apart so other good things could fall together. After all, not all relationships lead to marriages.

Word!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
If. I. Spot a disgusting character ,I wouldn't want to put up with...DOES it mean I can't call off the relationship..?
Must. Every relationship END in Marriage..?
Na wooooo
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by VantagePoint: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
logica:
Because a man has no right dumping a woman. The dumping is only legal when it's done by a woman. All men that dump women should be arrested by the police.
Sarcasm?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
IDEApro:
when a lady get into relationship, she hopes it remain permanent to something fruitful meanwhile the guy involved is only trying to measure her qualities and eligibility status. when the guy discover something and bolt, they cried foul and majority of these ladies date guys who are not emotionally ready for commitment.

only a 'runs' girl would never cry foul if she get dumped cos that was a means to an end initially for her
THANK. U. MY. MAN...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Mintayo(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

Lets face it.

In my humble opinion this use and dump situation will continue until we return to the days of our parents where marir=tal union is far more important than marriage ceremony which is the main reason many guys use and dump ladies because most are not financially ready for marriage ceremony even if they are matured mentally and psychologically.

You say your guy is not ready for marriage but you are ok with him squeezing the juice out of you since he is ever ready for that and while he is not ready for marriage,you are busy providing him what a wife will do for a husband.

I think you need to have your head examined.

A man who is not ready for marriage should not have a hard on and our ladies should wake up to understand that most guys out there are psychologically ready and matured for marital union but many are not ready to finance a marriage ceremony.

Too bad our mothers are not helping matters in this area as most Nigerian parents always want to see a glamorous wedding ceremony which is not bad at all provided there is readiness on the part of the couple involved or if they are ready to finance the event which is the case of many flamboyant weddings we see these days.

Unfortunately,this culture had crept nto our seemingly ignorant young ladies psyche hence making them an easy tool for guys to be sampled and dumped.

Some ladies have argued that they are not cheap hence the need for big wedding ceremony and i begin to wonder which is cheaper: getting laid as a girlfriend or getting married in a timely manner and ofcourse no one is ruling out a classy and expensive wedding if the funds are available.

Getting married and celebrating a marital union are two different things and since most Nigerian ladies have laid crazy emphasis on wedding ceremony and a big one at that rather than the main marital union,this has led to many guys just having fun sampling as many ladies as possible as they always say "im not ready for MARRIAGE CEREMONY NOW"

So,if you know your man is not financially ready to do a wedding ceremony then sit tight in your parents homes rather than foolishly give yourself to this guy that may end up dumping you anyways for a younger chic when he feels he is ready for a marriage ceremony.

I honestly do not see anything wrong in a young struggling jobless guy with a roof over his head coming for my daughter's hand in marriage.

As long as my daughter loves him, i wil simply ask him to bring his people and collect a bride price according to Jewish tradition as suggested by the bible in Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (PROVIDED HE MET HER A VIRGIN)

He can go with his wife after receiving blessings and anytime they are ready for the celebration of their union, they are free to do so.

Enough of this bondage we have subjected our daughters because we have made them more of sex objects to randy men because a matured lady needs a sexual relationship likewise a matured man and casting and binding the devil won't solve the situation on ground except they get married in a timely manner.

If you are a lady in love with a guy and the guy wants you to be his wife and he has at least a roof over his head, please take him home to your parents and let him pay your bride price and start your lives together.

When the money comes, both of you can celebrate your wedding.. Stop fooling yourselves laying crazy emphasis on marriage ceremony as a criterion for marital union.

If you like, say this is trash but please look around and see many of our ladies in their thirties still unmarried and ask yourself what is responsible for that growing situation?

A word is enough for the wise.
God bless you for this.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by utenwuson: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=GlorifiedTunde post=28114648]when ladies stop sleeping with a guy they're not married to, they'll stop feeling used!

Sexual immorality is a sin, every guy who sleeps with you take a piece of you away because sex is a covenant each time its done. takes it to where my guy?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2014
The funny tin iz, after bn used nd dumped they stil avnt learn d lesson nd stil mingle wit oda wrong guys who does same tin ... And dey keep repeatin same 'used and dump
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY Just Passed a BILL dat for MEN,
EVERY RELATIONSHIP MUST END IN MARRIAGE.. else risk life imprisonment ...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Dotwillis1:
The funny tin iz, after bn used nd dumped they stil avnt learn d lesson nd stil mingle wit oda wrong guys who does same tin ... And dey keep repeatin same 'used and dump
THANKs. Man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.